The Connoisseur Ch. 12

Story Info
In Which My Sarah Surrenders.
1.8k words
4.69
9k
4

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12. Surrender

I positioned myself above her and entered her slowly, with just the tip of my throbbing cock, and held there for a long moment. Sarah strained in her bonds, desperate to push herself up and impale herself on me, but I pulled back and she positively mewled with frustration.

"Please!" she begged.

"Hush," I scolded her. When she relaxed at last, I entered her again, slowly, pushing further inside her, although not by much. Again she strained against her chains, and again I pulled back.

She moaned with frustration. "Please...."

I smiled down and her and caressed her cheek gently. "Sarah, you must learn. The gentleman leads the dance."

When she sighed and forced herself to relax again at last, I pushed a little further inside her, more slowly. And then I pulled out again, until just the very tip was touching the moist and pouting outer lips of her slit.

"Oh my God. Please!"

"Sarah, if I have to gag you, I going to spank you again. And very likely, I shall whip you again, too, just for good measure. And that will delay our pleasure that much longer. Is that what you want?"

She closed her eyes and shook her head furiously. I kissed her gently on the forehead. "Good girl."

I entered her again, slowly, half way this time before I pulled back out. She kept her eyes shut tight and clenched her fists, but she kept herself still. I kissed her again, on her lips this time, as I entered her, the tip only. I held there for nearly half a minute before I pulled out. To Sarah, it must have seemed an eternity. She kept herself still. I smiled again.

"Good girl."

I pushed in again, a quarter way, and held there. Sarah deserved a reward, so I reached down and caressed her splendid breasts, exploring both full globes with my open hands before concentrating on the jutting nipples again with the tips of my fingers, teasing them, and even pinching and twisting a little. Sarah bit her lip to hold in her cries, so I kissed her again, deeper, and she opened her mouth to receive my probing tongue.

And then, almost before I realized it, I pushed my cock fully into her with one great stroke, like a knight sheathing his sword, and then I began fucking her in earnest, driving into her with all the force I could muster, faster, harder, harder still, with each push seeming to find a new depth within her.

"Oh God," she cried out. "Oh my God!" And then her moan swelled to an inarticulate scream. She pulled and strained against the chains that held her.

I would have to correct her later, of course, but for now her screams of wild pleasure pleased me. Clearly, she had never been taken by a truly skilled gentleman dominant before, even though she had longed for one to do just that, and with authority. Her passion could be forgiven. This time, anyway. I hoped she didn't have any close neighbors. Unlike my own brownstone, this place certainly was not soundproofed.

At least she would not have to worry about confronting them and their smug, knowing glances in the morning, or indeed ever again.

I released her proud breasts and let my weight fall on her as I fucked her, loving the way her nipples pressed into the bare skin of my chest. I kissed her neck hungrily. I kissed and nibbled at her ears. I fucked her harder still.

Harder.

Faster.

Harder.

Faster.

For a moment, I wished I hadn't tied her legs; I wanted to feel them both wrapped tightly around me, gripping me like a vice as she used them to push me down, down, deeper inside the tight and desperate welcome of her wet and hungry cunt.

But no, it was better this way, better that she was bound completely. It was better that she was utterly helpless, a prisoner at my mercy, when I took her for the first time.

Sarah, after all, was a girl who longed to submit, but who had been afraid to, even had she found someone worthy of her surrender. Even had she found the opportunity, she probably would not have allowed herself to follow her secret longing. She was afraid of how society would judge her, afraid of losing her standing. Most of all, she was afraid of her own passion, afraid that, if loosed, she wouldn't be able to control it, that it would surely consume her.

There was only one way to conquer her fear. She needed to be taken.

She couldn't control her passions. I could, though.

She was holding back, or trying her best to. But her climax was close. It had been building in intensity like a storm behind a dam. As much as I'd like to, I couldn't take full credit for that myself. This was a tempest that had been building through years of longing and suppressed urges, freed at last from the chains of fantasy and released into the realms of reality itself. She wouldn't be able to hold it back for long. I didn't want her to fail; that would set matters back considerably.

I whispered in her ear. "It's okay, my precious one. Surrender. Come for me."

"Oh... oh... oh my... oh... my GOD! OH!"

She thrashed wildly as she came, so much so that I feared she would tear her cheap bed apart.

"When you come for me, I know you've surrendered. I've taken what I wanted, haven't I?"

"OH! OH! OH! OH MY GOD! SIR! OH!"

At last, spent, she collapsed beneath me, no longer thrashing and fighting her bonds, breathing fast, deep and hard.

I did not stop moving inside her, though I slowed my motions. Soon enough I felt her responding again, struggling against the chains that held her wrists as passion rose inside her again, so I increased my pace, fucking with long, slow strokes, pulling out almost completely before plunging down hard and fully into her depths again.

Her breaths came faster, and I could feel her tight and warm pussy clenching the length of my shaft as I thrust deeper inside her.

Deeper, harder, deeper....

Soon she was close again, and again I gave her my permission to come. I could teach her control later; for now, it was enough that she began to understand that her pleasure came at my whim.

That I owned her, body and soul.

I had captured her, but even as I claimed her as my own, I had freed her, too. I had made her the slave she had longed to be, the one she had been born to be.

Her second orgasm was more intense than the first. I did not even slow down after she came, I simply kept fucking her, harder and deeper. Let her feel taken. Let her begin to learn.

Let her become a sex slave.

I came with her when she came for the third time, and then I collapsed on top of her, the heat of our bodies as close as two human beings could be, our breaths and heartbeats mingling as one.

"I've made you a slave. I've freed you."

At last I rolled off her, and held her still bound and naked body in my arms. As we lie there, together, panting, I whispered in her ear.

"You are a slave, Sarah. You've always been a slave. You'll be a slave forever."

"Take me," she said, still breathless. "Please. I'm yours, Mr. Corwin."

"Sir."

"Sir," she echoed, and I felt her smiling.

I let Sarah fall asleep in my arms. An hour or so later, I roused myself, took a shower (though her tub was quite below my standards), and dressed again. I rebound Sarah as she slept; I wanted her ready and easy to transport. Her old life was over.

She began to wake as I lifted her in my arms. I carried her still nude and chained body to a closet. I sat her down in a chair and opened it. Inside, I found a full-length leather trench coat, likely the most expensive thing she owned. I wrapped her in it (her cuffed wrists did now allow her arms into the sleeves) and buttoned it up around her.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"My home, pet."

She was fully awake then, and she took a long, lingering look around her dump of an apartment. "I... I'm not coming back here. Am I?"

One again, I saw no need to lie, or to answer her. "Do you want to? Really?"

"You didn't answer my question."

"No." I touched her cheek gently. "Is that what you want? A choice?"

She closed her eyes and leaned her face into my caress. "No," she said at last. "If I have a choice... no. Please. It won't be the same. Sir."

I nodded. "I understand, my pet."

"Are you... you are going to be my... my M... Master?" The last word seemed especially hard for her to say.

"No, my treasure. I'll be your trainer. The right Master will come for you when the time is right. Trust me."

Sarah bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. After a long moment, she nodded once without looking at me. Then she looked around again, knowing in her heart, I think, that it was the last time.

Her deepest, most secret wish was coming true at last.

"I'd like to take my books. If you don't mind, Sir. And my laptop."

"I'll have them sent for, my treasure."

"Your treasure." She sighed. "Yours. I like the sound of that."

I lifted her chained body, her nudity hid only by her jacket, and we left together. When we reached my automobile, I set her down, my arm around her to hold her steady, and I unlocked the door. I lifted her in. I fastened the seatbelt around her, holding her safe and helpless, and then I slipped around to the driver's side. I paused only for a moment to blindfold her with a heavy black sleeping mask.

We left her old life together. We didn't speak as I drove. She might have slept a bit. God knows she needed it. After what felt like an eternity later, we were approaching my brownstone.

I opened the car and lifted her in my arms. I did not unchain her, nor did I remove her blindfold. I did, however, let her jacket fall artfully open, revealing the skin of her belly, and a generous slope of breast, bared almost to the nipple.

"I'm scared," she whispered.

"That is wise. And wonderful. It'll make it better for both of us."

She pressed her face against my shoulder.

"Do you want me to take you back? Back to your safe, old life? Forever?"

She didn't answer, but I felt her shaking her head softly.

I took Sarah inside, and to her new life.