The Connoisseur Ch. 20

Story Info
Alice and Sarah compete in a contest.
1.5k words
4.59
5.9k
5

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided then that it was time to attend to my own needs, so that I could carry on with the day's program in a less distracted state. I undressed quickly, pausing only to fold my pants and my black turtleneck sweater. Then, nude as my pair of captive beauties, I circled around the front and pushed my hard cock through the opening of Alice's ring gag.

There wasn't much poor Alice could do, bound as she was, but she sucked eagerly, and pulled me back to the very opening of her throat. Then, I grasped her by the shoulders and began to thrust in and out, fucking her wet and eager mouth with long, slow strokes. She accepted me into her helpless mouth as only a well-trained slave girl can. I pushed deeper insider her with every motion, until at last she had taken the full length of me, and my heavy balls were slapping against her lovely chin.

After a moment, I pulled out of her and stepped over to my Sarah. It was time to give her a turn. Being bound and gaged like Alice, Sarah had no choice but to accept me into her mouth, but she too worked hard to please me, caressing me with her tongue with each stroke and sucking me as though she was trying to pull a bowling ball through a cocktail straw.

If you have never had the pleasure of receiving oral attention from two lovely young women at the same time, let alone two bound and helpless ones, it is difficult to describe how every similar and yet utterly different each girl's mouth is. Both are warm and wet, and both skilled and eager. The differences are more significant though, even as they are harder to describe. It goes beyond shape and texture, and beyond even enthusiasm, skill, and technique. Every girl's mouth is different, and each brings different flavors of ecstasy to a gentleman connoisseur.

I moved back and forth between them for a while, much as I had done with the whip. Both women worked me enthusiastically; indeed, I think it was a sort of unspoken competition between the two of them. I was sorely tempted, indeed, to come in one willing mouth or the other. Instead, I decided to prolong the pleasure. I backed away and, after giving myself a moment to relax myself back from the brink of orgasm (I didn't want to come too soon!), moved behind them.

With their bottoms bent over the bench, their cunts were open and inviting, and (by no coincidence indeed!) were stationed at the very height of my erect cock. When presented with such an opportunity with even one bound and naked girl, bottom bent, reddened, and quivering delightfully, one would be foolish indeed to pass it up. With two, and two of such exquisite perfection as Alice and Sarah? The most pious monk would forget his vows, and count himself especially blessed by the Creator of us all. I was no fool, and certainly no monk.

I was going to fuck them. I was going to fuck them both.

I briefly considered ungagging them, but I didn't. Their moans and mewls would be music enough even behind the rings that stretched their luscious lips, and leaving them in place would serve to improve their discipline. Which was, of course, the point of the afternoon's exercise. That, and improving their already considerable skills as sexual concubines. Besides, by that point the few brief seconds that even that quick action would require was more than I could tolerate.

I undressed and stationed myself first behind Alice. She was the guest, after all. My prick was thick and hard as the trunk of an oak tree, and near to bursting with need. Nonetheless, I entered her slowly, with just the tip passing between her wet and swollen lower lips. Ah! How she moaned, with relief, with need, and with pleasure, even behind her ring gag.

"Now, then, ladies. A bit of a contest. I am going to fuck you. Indeed, I am going to fuck you both, moving from one delicious pussy to the other, and back again. This once, we will ignore the rule of shared punishment and shared rewards. The one of you who comes first will be punished. The one who holds back the longest will receive a reward. Now then, are we agreed?"

Since both of the lovely slave girls were gagged, neither could speak to reply. "I take it by your silence that you both accept the terms of my little contest. Excellent! Let us begin at once."

With that, I pushed fully into Alice, and began to fuck her with steady, hard strokes, pushing fully into her tight opening with every thrust, and gyrating my hips to enhance the feeling when I sheathed myself fully inside her. I reached under to twiddle her clitoris as I moved in and out of her.

I had forgotten what a marvelous, warm, and eager little harbor Alice's cunt was! She was a wonderful lover indeed, and I found myself fucking her faster and harder. She was panting and moaning behind her gag, and I rubbed her clitoris with a little circular motion, faster and harder than before.

After a moment, I summoned the not inconsiderable willpower required to pull my member from Alice's delightful cunt. I did not suffer long; seconds later, I plunged into Sarah, so like and so different from her enslaved sister, and began moving inside her. I worked her clitoris, too, bringing her to the very height of arousal. I pinched and rubbed her clitoris faster and harder and the intensity of my own need forced me to move in her with ever greater urgency. She was nearly screaming behind her gag, and I felt her body trembling. She was fighting her body's need to orgasm.

After a moment, I pulled out of her, and returned to Alice, giving her a turn with my cock and giving Sarah a chance to calm herself. After all, I didn't want the little contest to end too soon.

Although, as I began to fuck Alice again, beginning at once with the full force of my hunger, it occurred to me that it this rate, neither of them might be the looser. It might very well be me who came first. That wouldn't do. That wouldn't do at all. I forced myself to think of baseball box scores, stock financials, and old political debates. Anything other than the way Alice was working the muscles of her cunt to grip and massage my pistoning cock. Alice was not helping. Oh, she used the muscles inside her tight and warm canal to squeeze me in the most amazing manner.

I reached down to work her clitoris again, harder and faster. I spanked her pert bottom a time or two, knowing that the released endorphins would speed her closer to climax.

She was getting closer, closer....

But blast it all, so was I!

If only to keep myself from fucking Alice harder and harder until I came at last, I pulled out. I moved slowly back to Sarah, forcing myself to relax, and entered her slowly. I held back, forcing myself to keep my strokes deep but slow. Meanwhile, I worked Sarah's clitoris even more nimbly than before. I spanked her, too, partially so the endorphins could work their magic, and partially to mitigate my own need and growing frustration. Mostly because I just liked spanking her.

Soon, Sarah was moaning and gyrating with increasing passion. She was close. Her fists were clenched. She was concentrating, holding back.

Damn the girl! I had trained her too well.

I moved back to Alice.

I fucked her slowly as well, and I worked her throbbing clitoris for all I was worth. I spanked her bottom harder and, almost before I realized it, I found I was fucking her that much more harshly, pounding her tight and wet cunt in rhythm with the drumming of my hard spanks on her firm, round, reddening bottom.

That was not good. I would not be able to hold back much longer.

I fucked Alice harder, harder still. I spanked her. I rubbed her clitoris.

And then, suddenly, I realized I'd done it. Alice's passion broke through the damn of her willpower. Despite her best efforts, Alice was coming, coming as, I dare say, she had never come before.

"You have lost, my pet," I whispered.

I pulled out of her, and moved back to Sarah. I entered her from behind with a single great thrust, and fucked her for all I was worth. Despite my best efforts, it would not be long now. I fucked her hard, and I spanked her. The fingers of my other hand found her clit again. She struggled to hold back the rising tide of her passion.

"Sarah," I said, leaning down to whisper in her ear, "you have won our little game. Now, accept your first reward. Come for me. Come now!"

She did, an orgasm that matched Alice's, and seconds later, I came with her. It was undoubtedly the most intense climax of my career, and I couldn't help but fancy that my Sarah must surely have felt the force of it in the very back of her throat.