The Connoisseur Ch. 21

Story Info
Sarah and Alice Share Time Alone
2.2k words
4.71
4.2k
3

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped into a loose pair of light, silk pants and a robe. Then I removed Sarah and Alice's gags and unchained them. I led them to a bed, and ordered them to lie down, still nude save for their collars and cuffs, and instructed them to rest while I went upstairs to prepare us a light repast.

"Stay in bed, my pets," I commanded them. "Rest for a bit."

They would need their strength.

Upstairs in my kitchen, opened a bottle of a crisp white wine let it breathe while I went about making a bowl of tasty salad and preparing a plate of sandwich makings. While I worked, I kept my eye on a flatscreen television tuned to my favorite station -- the Training Room Channel. Both girls knew I had cameras and microphones placed carefully and discretely throughout the great chamber (how else could I ensure their safety when I left them alone down there?) but I hoped it wouldn't inhibit their behavior too much. I was interested to see what would happen when the two kindred spirits, sisters in slavery, were left to themselves. It was probably the first time either of them had ever had a chance to talk to someone who would truly understand the deeper tides of their passions.

Both girls lay on top of the thick down comforter. The camera was hung above and just beyond the foot of the great bed, positioned perfectly to capture the stunning beauty of their naked bodies in all their glory. To my delight, they lay together, snuggled close, arms around each other. It was a comfortable, sisterly embrace, not a sexual one (alas!) but the tenderness was lovely to behold. Alice's hands rested on Sarah's shoulders, and Sarah stroked Alice's hair gently. Their breasts were close, nipple to nipple, almost but not quite touching.

I found myself smiling. They were talking about me. Sarah had asked Alice something about her life before, I think. About how she'd met me. I listened more carefully while I prepped our food.

"To be honest, I don't actually like to even think about my life before Mister Corwin found me," Alice said. "I think... I very nearly think he saved my life. He certainly gave me one! It's like... like a dream come true. It shouldn't be, I know."

"It should be a nightmare," Sarah said, grinning. Then she turned serious. "But it's not, is it? Not for girls like us."

"No," said Alice. "Not for us. It's more. Like a nightmare that somehow, impossibly, turns into a miracle."

Sarah laughed again. "Yes! That's it exactly! Eucatastrophe. That's he word you're looking for, I think. I feel so... so treasured. So protected. So... so understood. I never thought that was possible. I always felt so... so broken. So alone."

"Me, too. I never thought I could be so happy. So... so free" Alice grinned wickedly. "Even when I'm chained up tighter than a miser's vault and my poor arse is spanked like a drum!"

Sarah laughed. "Speaking of, I'm sorry I got you punished."

Alice's nose crinkled in a most delightful manner when she smiled. "It's okay. It hurt like hell, but... but I enjoyed it, too. The sex, it just wouldn't be the same without it, would it?"

Sarah's nose crinkled. "Like having salad for desert. Why bother? Give me chocolate and wine!"

Alice laughed again. "So the whip is chocolate in your metaphor? Wow. What's wrong with us? The least you can do is rub my poor bottom for me. It is your fault, after all."

Alice turned over and pressed herself close to Sarah, a spoon hug. Sarah reached down and caressed Alice's neither cheeks gently. Alice sighed and pressed herself closer to Sarah. "Thank you. That feels just divine. You have wonderful hands."

"And you have a lovely bottom."

"Fancy a girl now and then, do you?"

Sarah shrugged. "My Master wants me to learn to like girls, so like girls I shall. And you're so much nicer than the last one he had me pleasure."

Upstairs, I frowned. Master?

"I wasn't trained," Alice confessed. "I must be a natural. That, or you just have remarkably talented hands."

Sarah hugged Alice tightly from behind, then returned her attention to Alice's bottom. It was hard to tell for sure, just watching on the monitor, but it seemed to me that her caresses are softer, more sensual. Alice shuddered and pressed her bottom into Sarah's hands. "It's so nice to have someone to talk to," said Alice. "Someone who... who understands."

"A sister," said Sarah. She sighed again.

"I don't know if Mr. Corwin will be pleased," said Alice, "but I sure am."

"Are you so?" Sarah moved her hand from Alice's bottom and dragged it slowly and sensuously up over the curve of her hip, down across her toned, flat belly, and around to grasp a firm, ripe breast. "And how about this?"

"Oooo," moaned Alice, "you're a naughty girl. I'll have to tell Mr. Corwin so he can spank you again when he comes back."

"That," said Sarah, "is not a way to get me to stop."

"Oh, dear, what makes you think I want you to?"

They giggled, but soon Sarah turned serious again. "But you are happy. Aren't you? Even... even sent away? From here?" She did not take her hand away from Alice's breast.

Alice took a deep breath and thought before answering. Then the turned around and wrapped her arms around Sarah and gave her a slow, sensual kiss on the lips. Sarah pulled back for a moment, surprised, and then surrendered to the intimacy of the kiss. She returned it, and I watched them drinking each other for a long moment. "Maybe not a sister after all," said Sarah. Alice kissed her again.

My cock was stirring again, and I found myself hoping that lunch wouldn't last too long. Already, I was afraid I'd have to sample them both again before I could concrete fully on their training. They kissed one another for a quite a while, and I could see Sarah caressing Alice's breast tenderly, working the nipple now, before Alice broke the kiss and leaned back to look Sarah in the eye. They kept their arms around each other.

Sarah smiled. "That was a kiss, not an answer."

"Really? I kissed you because I know that's what Mr. Corwin wants. I'm trying to anticipate his needs, because that's what a good slave girl does."

"That's the only reason, then?"

When Alice finally spoke, she reached out to stroke Sarah's dark hair. "Well, not the only one, I suppose. But to answer you, yes. I am happy. Happier than I ever thought I could be. I think... God. I didn't even know what happiness was before. I didn't even know what contentment meant."

"And now?"

"And now I do. I was scared to leave here."

"What was it like?" Sarah asked. "Leaving here, I mean."

"I don't mind admitting," Sarah said, "it was terrifying. Terrifying! At first, anyway. I was bound in a way I'd never been before -- so tightly. When the crate was sealed--"

"You were in a crate?"

"My world was a box, not much bigger than a padded coffin." Alice managed a smile. "I'd been packaged carefully, It was... cozy, almost." The pretty smile widened. "Well, to a girl who likes the restraints. It was like a museum curator packing a priceless work of art."

Sarah touched her cheek. "I dare say. You are priceless."

Alice smiled again, briefly, and then it set like the sun, leaving a darker countenance in its place. "Chains held my hands, my feet, and wound around my legs, my bottom, my sex, even around my breasts. One link, placed with devilish cunning, rubbed against my clit in the most frustrating manner with every bump and jostle. My nipples were swollen and rubbed against the plush padding above me. I was terrified and aroused, terribly, and utterly helpless to do anything about either.

"I felt myself lowered and carried into... into a truck, I suppose. I was shipped. Chained. Helpless. Just a... a possession, sold on. No idea where I was going, how long it would take to get there... or who would be waiting for me. I only knew that when the crate was opened at last, well, who ever opened it would find me naked, bound, and vulnerable. Completely and utterly at his mercy.

"There'd been something in the wine I drank, because I was drifting to sleep. I don't know how long it took to get where I was going. In the cramped and utter darkness of my bondage, it seemed ages. In reality, it wasn't more than an hour or two, I suppose."

"That's a long time to be scared and frustrated," said Sarah.

"I was carried inside. Down at least two flight of stairs. I heard muffled voices, footsteps leaving. I found myself wondering if the men who delivered me had any idea what they carried! I wondered what they would have done if they had. Would they have tried to free me? Or would they have taken advantage of my helplessness and used me? One by one, or both of them at once?

"At last, my crate was opened, and the most handsome man I'd even seen feasted his hungry eyes on my naked body. Then, slowly, gently, he unhooked the chains that held me in place and lifted me out. He held my naked and chained body in his arms, and I felt him drinking me in. I was crying -- with relief, with fear, and, yes, need -- and he lifted me out of my crate and kissed my tears away. He touched my cheek, so gently, and looked into my eyes and smiled at me.

"And then, without a word, without even bothering to remove my chains, he bent me over a sofa and took me from behind, brutally, savagely. I screamed when his cock invaded me, so deep, so hard. I screamed with fear, with need, with pain... and with surrender. Yes, certainly that. And in that moment, I knew. I was his, utterly and completely. This man owned me. He would own me forever. He was my Master. He was what I longed for. Had always longed for, without even knowing it.

"I held back as long as I could, but it wasn't very long." Alice smiled wickedly. "I came with the most mind-numbing orgasm I'd every dreamed of. God! I don't know how many times I came that first time. But my Master knew. And when we were finished at last, he punished me for every one, since he hadn't granted his permission. And every blow on my bare and helpless ass was like a caress. And I knew, without doubt or hesitation, that I was cherished and adored.

"So. This place. And without... without my time with Mr. Corwin, I doubt I would have been ready for my true Master. And I can't stand to think how empty and meaningless my life would have been."

"You never... you never thought Mr. Corwin was your true Master?"

Alice chewed her lower lip while she thought. "I wanted to, I think. He's certainly a strong and beautiful man. But... well, he always made it clear he was only a step on the journey. He was my trainer, not my Master. That was always... always something more. Something to come. Something, I guess to long for. Maybe to strive for."

"Did you want him to be? Your real Master, I mean. Forever."

"Maybe," said Alice. She chewed her lower lip thoughtfully. "I don't know. I guess... I guess a part of me always knew he wasn't the one. Something was still missing. He was the one I had to meet so I'd be ready to meet the one. Does that make any kind of sense at all? I had... I had things to learn. Sexual things, certainly. Skills." She winked. "And a lot to learn about myself, too, and what I really wanted. And how to be brave enough to let myself want it. I needed to wake up. I needed to know how to be my truest, deepest self. The one with the capacity for true passion. And yes, my sister. For happiness. Does that make sense?"

"I suppose so," Sarah said doubtfully. "Do you love him? Your master, I mean."

Alice smiled. "People who aren't like us. They'll never understand. It's more, oh, so much more, so much deeper, so much more intense than just love. It's utter devotion, utter belonging. Oh, Sarah, dearest sister. Trust me. When you find your true Master, the one you know you're meant for... it's the best feeling in the world. Truly it is. Maybe not for everyone, but for girls like us.... Trust me, it's way beyond chocolate and wine. You'll be happy. I promise."

"What if I'm happy now?" Sarah asked.

"You'll be happier when you find your true Master."

"I think," said Sarah, "I think I already have." She closed her eyes and sighed.

Uh oh.

Seizing the food and wine, I hurried down the stairs.