The Connoisseur Ch. 25

Story Info
Bait and Switch.
1.9k words
4.47
4.7k
2
0

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane took a step closer, the gun leveled. That brought her close enough. Moving quickly, I reached out and slapped Jane's gun hand with all my strength. Before she could recover, I seized the weapon from her grip, opened the cylinder, and emptied the bullets on my carpet. I tossed the empty weapon into a trashcan under my antique mahogany secretary. I would dispose of it properly later, but for now the gesture communicated the message I'd intended.

Jane stood utterly still, starring at me with face pale and eyes wide. She was trembling.

And then, suddenly, a thought occurred to me.

Jane used a network of go-betweens. She'd never actually met our client. More to the point, he'd never met her.

He wanted a woman who was lovely, and aristocratic, and with some spirit in her.

A woman he could dress in costumes.

He'd wanted a slave he could break and train himself.

And then I remembered something else. I remembered how Jane's eyes had turned suddenly bright when I spoke sharply to her.

I remembered how she'd looked at Sarah, bound naked to the whipping post in the training room, with a look that I'd thought might almost be jealousy.

Jane had claimed to know what a woman's bottom could take, but she'd clearly had no experience wielding a whip.

I regarded Jane with eyes of cold steel. I weighed my options and decided her fate.

I reached into a drawer in my secretary and found what I was seeking. I'm not sure whether or not Jane had guessed my intentions before she saw what was in my hands, but she surely knew then, in that sudden moment of utter, horrified clarity.

"Jack," said Jane, "don't be rash. Wait--"

I did not let her finish. I stepped forward, the harness gag with its red ball in my hand.

"Quiet!" I told her sharply. "In a moment, I am going to ask you to make a choice."

Before she could speak again, I grabbed her by the hair and gagged the bitch.

Oh, how she struggled! She fought like a wildcat, but I was stronger than her by far. I pressed the ball between her lips and teeth and tightened the straps.

There was a letter opener on my secretary. It wasn't the best instrument for my purposes, but it was sharp enough and a gentleman makes do. Jane fought, but in moments I'd cut away her jacket, her prim blouse, her skirt, and even her bra and stockings, leaving her naked and shivering. I unknotted her tight bun and let her raven locks spill around her shoulders. Suddenly nude, Jane seemed smaller, vulnerable. And yes, I confess, even beautiful.

Holding her by the hair, I forced her to her knees.

"Jane, you said something a moment ago," I said. "You said, I believe, that 'our client is expecting a slave girl. He is bloody well going to get one, whether she bloody consents or not.' Did you not?"

Jane mewled behind her gag, to plead or to scream, but the gag proved too efficient. Tears beaded at the corners of her eyes. Sarah watched us both with bright eyes and just a hint of a smile.

"Now that I have had time to think," I continued, "I have come to believe that perhaps you are right after all.

"But Sarah will not be that slave, Jane. Make no mistake. She is mine, and mine alone. I have chosen her, and she has chosen me." I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. "Who, then, shall I send?"

Jane attempted vainly to protest. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" The gag did its work.

"Ah! Here is a solution, right here before me! A lovely and naked woman, gagged and ready for slavery. What a marvelous and happy coincidence!" Pausing for a moment, I turned to Sarah, knelt, and unlocked her cuffs. "Sarah, I need you to do something for me."

Sarah smiled at me. "Master." Her lovely voice was heavy with love.

I returned her smile. "My Belle, my beauty. Now then. Go at once to the training room. We do not have time to train her properly, alas, but would be kinder, I think, to prepare Jane at least a little for her new life as a captive sex slave. Chose something special for her."

Sarah beamed. "Yes, Master!" She hurried to the winding stairway with the wrought iron rail that led down to my wine cellar, and to the secret room beyond.

Frantic now, Jane tried to rise then, but I pushed her to the floor and kept my weight on her. She fought like a hellcat, but in moments I'd attached Sarah's cuffs to her wrists and ankles.

"Jane," I said, "you were willing to cross a line we both swore we'd never pass. Your sentence will have to be a strict one, I fear."

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

Then I bound her -- more tightly, I confess, than was strictly necessary -- with Sarah's chains. I raised her up to a kneeling position. "But as I told you, I am not a barbarian. If you are unwilling to go to our client, and to serve as his captive sex slave for the rest of your life, merely tell me so. Simply say the words now."

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

"What's that Jane? Nothing? Then I accept your consent. Your new life begins now. You are property. You are a slave."

I shrugged sheepishly before I continued. "Again, I do not have time to train you properly, alas. As you pointed out, our client is impatient. You have, nonetheless, observed Sarah in her training. You saw the slave positions, for example. Pray, remember what you have learned. It may save your poor bottom many lashes. Or then, it may not. Your fate is in the hands of your Master now. Serve him well."

Sarah returned them, still naked. I chuckled softly. She'd chosen the very same dragon tail whip, with its a single piece of supple cowhide rolled into a lily shape, that Jane had used so clumsily on Sarah's own helpless bottom, all those weeks before. I lifted Jane's chained and naked body over my shoulder and carried her to a nearby sofa. Ah, how she struggled as she guessed her fate! I dropped roughly her over the back of the sofa like a sack of potatoes, bent at the waist, and held her there with my hands on her shoulders.

"Sarah, obey me. Use the whip on Jane's bottom. She, too, is now your sister in slavery. It is best that she learns."

Sarah's smile was a sunrise after the darkest night. "As my beloved Master commands."

The whip snapped down and met Jane's bottom, and she positively leaped in my grasp. Down again came the whip, now on Jane's opposite bottom cheek, and then again on the other.

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

Sarah had good technique. She was starting slowly, warming Jane's bottom nicely. Her aim was true and she varied the strength and rhythm of her blows so that poor Jane could not anticipate when or from where the next strike would come.

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

Jane tried to scream, but her gag remained firmly in place. I had to press harder to hold her wild and bucking body securely in place.

"Harder and faster!" I commanded Sarah. "We do not have time for a proper session, nor to warm her saucy little bottom as we should before a good whipping. Now, then, whip her in earnest!"

Sarah struck harder, and harder still. Once again, I marveled at the lovely dance Sarah's bared and generous breasts performed as they bounced in time to the motions of the whip she wielded with such surprising vigor. The timid hesitancy she'd displayed when I'd forced her to whip Alice was gone. I very nearly think my Sarah was enjoying herself, and not just because it pleased me.

And then I thought I noticed ... yes! Jane wasn't struggling as she had been, and the gasps and moans behind her gag and taken on an entirely different tenor. Sarah looked up and met my gaze, her lovely eyes wide with surprise. I nodded once, and Sarah whipped Jane all the harder.

SNAP!

SNAP!

SNAP!

Jane was panting behind her gag, with that strange mixture of pain and ecstasy I had seen so many times in the submissive girls I'd trained. I found myself wishing that I'd had time to work with her in the training room for a few weeks. She was a natural after all, a born slave. How had I not known?

SNAP!

SNAP!

SNAP!

SNAP!

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

The grandfather clock on the far wall chimed the hour. If the deliverymen were still waiting, they were surly growing impatient. I sighed. Reluctantly, I ordered Sarah to stop. She nodded once and dropped the whip. Then she dropped gracefully to her knees, head down, awaiting my next command.

It was for the best, I supposed. Jane likely couldn't have taken much more anyway.

"Come, Sarah, help me. Let's get this slave crated for shipping."

"Sir ... Master. P... please. May this slave beg a favor?"

I quirked my head to the side, surprised. "Of course, my precious one."

Sarah smiled, and there was a wicked gleam in her eyes. "I want to see you fuck her. Just once, before she goes. Fuck this ... this bitch who wanted to take me away from you."

"But why?" I was genuinely curious.

"I want to see her learn her place as she is used for the first time as a slave."

Who was I to deny such a politely begged request?

I motioned for Sarah to take my place holding Jane's shoulders. Then I moved to the other side of the sofa, lowered my slacks, and entered Jane roughly from behind. Her cunt was not as tight or succulent as Sarah's, but it was wet and very obviously aroused -- indeed it was sopping. I confess I found her a warm delicious conquest. Jane strained and fought against her chains, but she came twice as I pumped inside her like a savage.

When I sated myself at last, she came for a third time and then fainted dead away.

Jane came too moments later, but by then it was too late. I'd dressed her in one of the Frazetta-esque metal bikinis, and secured the top part to her breasts with cruel nipple clamps that tightened like screws. The lower part was held in place with dildos deep in her cunt and ass. The costume has been designed for Sarah's more generous shape, but it did the job more than adequately -- Jane's figure was surprisingly luscious.

We'd placed Jane in the crate, and attached her chains securely to the eyebolts. There was no escape for her. I smiled down at my old partner. "Ah, Jane. I was afraid we wouldn't be able to say good-bye properly. Thank you for many years of profitable partnership. Remember what you've learned. Try to impress your new Master. May you enjoy your retirement."

For a moment, her eyes met mine. It was impossible to read her expression, gagged as she was, but in that brief moment, I would have sworn she was happy. Although to be honest, I didn't give a damn. Sarah helped me nail the crate shut.

Moments later, I summoned the deliverymen and sent her on her way. And then she was gone.

When the doors were closed and locked, I opened the suitcase Jane had left behind, the one that contained our payment.

My jaw dropped.

I was shocked to learn that, as impossibly generous as my share was, Jane had been cheating me!