The Conquering of Queen Mara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Dameon said, responding to her more enthusiastic sucking.

Mara continued to suck. She thought she had the hang of it after a few minutes passed, so she tried something new and used her tongue on the bottom of Dameon's cock. She swirled her tongue around as she bobbed her head. She was also beginning to be able to take more of his penis into her mouth without feeling like choking. Dameon's groans of pleasure served as positive feedback to Mara that what she was doing must've been working.

She pressed on, eager to please Dameon now. She found her hips were gyrating with the movement of her head. Her vagina was excited and creating a mess in her undergarments. She could feel the wet spot spreading over the fabric as her excitement grew. Her eyes were closed, so she opened them looking up into Dameon's eyes as he watched her. Dameon was getting closer, he could feel it and see it in his face.

Mara continued her rhythm. By the sounds Dameon was making and the throbbing of his penis inside her mouth, she knew he was almost there. She sped up, eager for Dameon's seed. She was taking more and more of his cock deeper into her throat and her eyes were beginning to water. She wanted to reach down with her free hand and stimulate her pussy, but she relented. She felt she had to withhold some decency.

Dameon was seconds away now. He was no longer guiding Mara's head bobbing and more so just holding her hair. Mara was sucking him hard and fast through her own volition. He looked her in the eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes stared into his soul. He was close. Suck. Shluck. Suck.

Mara was sucking his cock like a whore and Dameon was standing on the edge, ready to be pushed over. One last bob of Mara's head and swirl of her tongue and Dameon felt his cum flowing up his shaft. Mara felt his cock jump in her mouth. Dameon was cumming.

The first shot of seed went straight down Mara's throat, but she tried her hardest not to choke and continue sucking. An animalistic desire within her wanted all of Dameon's cum, so she milked him completely. Splurt after splurt landed in the back of her throat and she swallowed every last bit. Dameon's cock was convulsing the whole time as he groaned in ecstasy. Finally, he seemed to be done cumming, but Mara continued sucking, wanting more. Dameon was forced to push her off his pole because it was becoming too sensitive.

There Mara knelt. Her lips were a mess of saliva and cum. Her hair was tousled behind her from Dameon's large hand grabbing her head. Mara sat back on her heels, resting her sore knees. She still looked up at Dameon with pure desire. Her inhibitions were lost and she wanted him to fuck her. Her cunt was sopping wet.

To her dismay, however, Dameon reached down and pulled his pants back up. Covering his massive cock and tying his belt once again. Mara was disappointed but also relieved. Was she looking forward to getting fucked by this man? She was a married woman. Dameon looked at her, still on the floor, and smiled. He took up his seat once again on the throne.

"You put on quite the show," Dameon told her.

Put on quite the show. What could that mean? Terrified, Mara looked behind her and saw about a dozen Alrich men standing there. All the men from her dining table earlier. She shrieked in horror because they all must've seen her acting like a whore. She was a queen, but here she was no better than a lady working in a brothel. The men smiled and whispered to one another in their language. Mara was humiliated.

"I may have led this army to victory in the war," Dameon started, so Mara turned back to him on the throne, "but these men here have won great battles for me. Us Alrich people don't believe in one man's riches. We are a shared community. So, Mara, I'd like to share you with my most trusted men."

Mara sat there on the floor in horror. Sucking Dameon was one thing. He was kind to her, elegant and handsome. These men who stood behind her were gross savages. Mara almost began crying, but she held it together. Was she really about to be disgraced in such a way?

The men began walking up to Mara as she sat there in disgust. They looked dirty and gross from the day's battles. Some had handsome faces, but Mara was unimpressed. They approached her and surrounded Mara, forming a semicircle around her and leaving Dameon a view. Mara counted thirteen of them. Eagerly, the men began to undress.

Mara had never seen so many naked men before. Their bodies were all hard and strong, full of muscles. All of them were large men who would've towered over her husband. Many of them brandished scars across their body from previous battles. Their penises ranged from small to big and many of them were already rock-hard.

The semi-circle of men closed in around Mara and many were in grabbing range of her now. Mara refused to look at them. She would not be made an object and used by her enemies. She was a queen and greater than this horrid act that was about to happen.

From his throne, Dameon noticed the hesitant and ashamed Mara cowering in front of the men. He called to her, "Mara... Behave." Mara looked up at Dameon, seeing his smug grin impatiently waiting for the show to begin. She hated him, she hated all of these Alrich men. Sadly, she also feared for her life so she conceded.

Mara turned to face the men and their pointing cocks. She reached upward towards the two men closest to her and grabbed their erections. One in her right hand and the other in her left. She began stroking them softly and sensually. If this was going to happen she would do her best to get it over with quickly.

She looked at the man's cock in her right hand. It belonged to a somewhat handsome hairy man. His body was chiseled and he had a hairy chest. There was a large bush of pubic hair above his penis. Mara took a deep breath, rethinking her decision. Would she really suffer through this?

Grudgingly, she leaned forward and planted a few kisses on the man's hard penis. Then she took it into her mouth. It was smaller than Dameon's but still quite large. She sucked, using the same technique that worked for Dameon, swirling her tongue around. As she sucked she continued to stroke the penis in her left hand.

More men moved closer, wanting some action, so Mara would swap between penises often. Sucking and jerking a different man every minute. All shapes and sizes of cocks were within Mara's grasp. From the groans of some of the men, Mara was glad she was bringing pleasure to them. Hopefully, they would all blow their loads soon, she thought.

A few men began to feel Mara's body. Starting at her head and shoulders then moving to her breasts and ass. The many hands roaming her body surfaced with some excitement within Mara. Finally, she was receiving some stimulus in return.

She was glad the men were being gentler with her than she expected of them. She continued to suck and jerk while she was being fondled. Sluttily, she moved her body with the rhythm of her sucking. Bucking against the hands groping her body.

The men greedily would reach for her vagina, but they couldn't get to it from underneath her long dress. They would rub the mound at the front of her pussy which sent jolts of pleasure through Mara. If only they could touch her already dripping pussy she wished.

Suddenly, Mara felt a tug from her back accompanied by a tearing sound and the clattering of gems hitting the floor. Some men were working together to rip her dress from her body. They ripped and ripped, causing her to be jostled around. She had an older man's cock in her mouth, so he held her steady, using his hips to fuck her mouth instead.

Mara's beautiful red dress was very quickly turned to rags as the men ripped it off of her. Soon, she was unable to suck or stroke any further as the men's only goal was to get Mara naked. Mara was forced onto her back as the last fragments of the red cloth were pulled off of her long legs. Her shoes were also tugged off of her feet while she was on her back, leaving her in only her undergarments.

The men made quick work of her cloth corset, untying it and lifting it over her head, freeing her large breasts, but keeping her crown intact atop her head. Her breasts stood perky and were more than a handful in size. Her pink nipples were erect in the cool air, ready for more stimulus. Mara was slightly embarrassed to have all of these men see her naked chest, but her anticipation of further pleasure remained.

Hands groped and grabbed at Mara's naked breasts. Her tits were kneaded and her nipples pinched. A man moved in front of her face and shoved his cock into her mouth. Her throat wasn't ready for the invading member and she nearly choked. The men were taking control.

Some hands found her bare legs and were working their way up to Mara's genitals. They grabbed, rubbed, and slid over her undergarment-covered vagina slit. She was succumbing to the feelings of being groped and toyed with by all of the men. Against her pride, she was enjoying every second.

Fingers were stopped only by a layer of thin cloth from penetrating Mara's holes. Eventually, the men had enough and worked together to pull the last bit of clothing off her legs. She was once again forced onto her back as the undergarments were tugged from her bosom. The men made swift work of the cloth as it passed her thighs, calves, and then bare feet.

Mara was naked lying in front of all the men. They ogled her body because it was perfect. A tiny patch of brown trimmed pubic hair sat above her slit. She lay exposed only for mere seconds before the men converged, reaching for her beautiful genitals.

Dameon from his new throne watched in awe and lust as the naked Mara was quickly surrounded. He had a perfect view of her cunt and he wondered what it tasted like, licking his lips. He watched on as one of his warrior's fingers entered her waiting pussy. Mara gasped at the intrusion but didn't protest.

The man started to work his finger in and out of Mara's wet pussy. He was pushing his finger to the last knuckle, wiggling it while deep inside. A soft squelching sound emanated throughout the room along with her moans. She was dripping wet, far more so than she had ever been before.

Another man found Mara's clit and began rubbing it, causing her hips to hump up into the air. Many of the other men joined her on the floor and began suckling on Mara's body. Kissing and caressing her breasts, neck, and stomach. Both of her nipples were in a mouth being sucked and prodded with tongues.

The anticipation of pleasure and the long drawn-out foreplay caused Mara to be close to cumming already. The fingers working her vagina continued at their pace and within seconds Mara was screaming in pure pleasure as her vagina clenched and her orgasm started. Waves of pleasure were sent across her whole body as all of her erogenous zones were being played with at once.

Mara was exploding with pleasure for an incredibly long time, but eventually, her orgasm died down. She was already in bliss, experiencing the best orgasm she had ever felt, but she was hungry for more.

Mara sat up, freeing the finger from her ravaged vagina. She raised herself to her knees and reached out for another eager cock waiting to be sucked. The closest man to her was a younger-looking warrior. He was hairless, but his body was fit and strong. She took his penis into her mouth and began sucking it with rhythm.

Mara, now on her knees, freed her naked backside to the men for the first time. They caressed her butt and in time began running their fingers along her crack, grazing her anus. One roaming finger prodded and poked at her asshole until finally her sphincter gave way and allowed its entrance.

Mara had never had anything in her asshole before, so it was a new sensation. It felt amazing, but she was slightly uncomfortable. She stopped her head bobbing while she grew accustomed to the invading finger in her rear. The man pushed his finger deeper and deeper and Mara sighed with pleasure in return.

"Ohhh fuck," She let slip from her lips as a different man began to finger her vagina at the same time.

There Mara was, on her knees surrounded by these men she did not know, pleasing as many as she could. She had multiple fingers in her ravaged pussy, one in her asshole, and many hands and mouths caressing the rest of her body. She was in a state of pure pleasure and could barely focus on sucking the penis inside her mouth. When she was too dazed with pleasure to suck any further the young man held her head still and face fucked her, shoving his cock deep into her throat over and over.

Mara endured the face fucking and fingering for some time before she was forced down onto her hands and knees. The fingers from her vagina and asshole were removed later being replaced by a large hungry penis. It was shoved inside her and the size was greater than anything she was used to. She partially moaned and partially screamed as she was penetrated to the hilt. Her arms held torso up from the ground, but they were weak and wobbly. She could feel the man's pelvis pressed against her bottom.

A new man knelt in front of Mara's face and shoved his cock down her throat. She was impaled at both ends and felt like a true whore. She began feeling regret that all her life was lived proud and conservatively, meanwhile all of these pleasures were available.

The two men began fucking Mara hard from both ends. Hands, lips, and tongues continued to explore her body all around. Mara moaned and moaned against the cock in her mouth. It was only a matter of time before both men orgasmed, blowing their loads of seed inside her.

Suddenly, Mara could feel the large amount of cum being sprayed within her womb all while choking down the cum in her throat. Both of the men were cumming at nearly the same time. Being filled with semen almost made Mara cum herself, but the penises were removed causing her climb to orgasm to be halted.

Quickly, the two men were replaced at either end of Mara. She was filled once again and rocked back and forth to the fucking she was receiving. Her vagina was soaked with her cunt's natural lubricant mixing in with the first man's semen. She was more adjusted to the size of the invading cocks by then and enjoying the fucking. The pleasure was emanating from her thirsty pussy. The man behind her was lasting a lot longer than the previous one and she felt an orgasm building inside her. A few more pumps and she felt herself being pushed over the edge.

"Ahhhhrgghhhhh," Mara screamed as her orgasm shot throughout her body causing her vagina to convulse. Her hips wiggled and humped against the warrior's big dick. Mara's overwhelming pleasure also brought the man over the edge and he released a torrent of sperm inside her needy womb. The feeling of her vagina being flooded by cum only added to the intensity of her orgasm.

Mara grew weak and her legs and elbows were giving out from underneath her. Slowly, she collapsed to the floor as her legs shook from her passing orgasm. She could feel the cum oozing from her well fucked vagina as she lay on her stomach. While laying flat a new man mounted her from behind and shoved himself inside her. Mara moaned at the new invasion as her vagina enveloped the new penis. This man was large and with the position she was in, he was reaching depths she hadn't felt before.

She could feel his glans deep within her, scraping her walls, all while his cock head poked at her cervix causing some pleasurable pain. The man fucked Mara hard, drilling her into the floor. She felt like a degraded whore being used by all these men, but she was loving every second of it. The pleasures her body was feeling were like no other. Very quickly the man came inside of her and just as quickly was replaced by another.

The new man was a lot smaller in size than the previous one was, but he was still sending waves of pleasure through Mara's body with every thrust. The deep penetration was slowly building Mara up towards another orgasm. Her needy pussy was clenching and squeezing for more. Unfortunately, the man came inside her, once again filling her womb with semen and he removed himself before Mara could cum.

Dameon sat back on his throne still watching the spectacle in front of him. He was filled with joy. He slayed the king with his own two hands and now was belittling the queen as a worthless whore. The degradation of the queen by all of his warriors was the best reward and revenge he could've gotten on the city that provided him so much pain. He watched on as yet another man came into the queen's used vagina. There were still a few men that hadn't had their opportunity to fuck the queen yet and they waited impatiently.

Mara was exhausted and rolled from her stomach to her back, giving her nipples some relief from the hard floor. She had merely a second of relaxation time before another man positioned himself between her legs, about to fuck her missionary. This position was more compromising than the previous two because she had to look the Alrich man in the face as he entered her. Luckily, this man was somewhat handsome and easy to look at. He leaned forward and sucked on Mara's right tit as he pounded into her.

Noticing that Mara's face was now free, a man knelt by her head and shoved his cock into her moaning mouth. Mara couldn't bob her head well to suck, but she closed her mouth around the shaft and allowed the man to push his cock into her throat. The man pumped into her mouth for only a few minutes before he pulled out and shot rope after rope of cum onto her face. Mara smiled at the painting of her face with his warm seed. The smell of the man's fresh semen filled her nostrils and almost as if an animalistic switch was turned within her, she was hoping for more cum.

Only a few seconds later the man fucking her vagina moaned as he too filled Mara's cunt with his seed. There she lay, covered in cum, sweat, and dirt from being on the floor. Her vagina was oozing the cum of countless men, Mara forgot how many men had fucked her by then. Her pussy was sore, but she still earned to be fucked for longer.

For a brief moment, she made eye contact with Dameon from her spot on the floor. Dameon had a perfect view of Mara's demolished pussy, leaking cum out over her anus and onto the floor. He gave her a self-congratulatory smile knowing the queen had crossed the threshold of being a complete whore.

Two men helped Mara off of the ground and turned her over. A man then slipped underneath her and positioned Mara to be straddling his waist. Mara lay on top of the man's strong body. Using his free hand, the man underneath her, angled his penis to impale her sopping vagina. Once he was inside, another man positioned himself behind Mara. This man, however, angled his cock to enter her anus.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck," Mara screamed in pleasure as she felt the man pressing his thick glans into her anal sphincter. The threshold was broken and he slipped inside, using the mess all around her genitals as a lubricant to push farther. Mara was being fucked in both of her holes at once and within seconds she was orgasming yet again, grabbing ahold of the man she lay atop.

She had her head resting on the man's chest underneath her but was soon lifted so a new cock could be shoved in her mouth. Three men at once fucked into Mara, using her like an object. Mara ground her clit into the man beneath her but otherwise was limited in her movements. The men were in complete dominance of her whole body.

One by one, the men came. Some inside her and some spraying their seed all over Mara's body. Her face and hair were a mess of saliva and cum. The crown, somehow still on her head, had cum sprayed over it. Her back was painted white with the semen of men who released onto her. Lastly, her cunt and anus were oozing cum as they continued to be fucked.