The Conquering of Queen Mara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men loved that position because more of them could fuck Mara at once and they all took turns with which hole they fucked. It felt like Mara was being fucked like this for hours. Finally, after all of the men had cum at least once they started to leave Mara and get dressed back into their Alrich clothing or armor.

The last man finished, cumming inside Mara's asshole, filling her yet again. He left Mara on the ground and got dressed as well. The men began exiting the hall satisfied, leaving the conquered queen on the floor. Mara was too exhausted to get up, so she remained on the floor. She was sore, but experiencing a level of bliss she had not felt before in her lifetime.

The fucking and degradation she received made her feel like a whore. Nothing like the standard a proud queen should hold herself to. However, she didn't care because she was no longer a queen and she loved the feeling of being fucked. She was no longer interested in being used only to survive, but for her pleasure as well.

From her spot on the floor, Mara looked up towards Dameon. He still sat watching her from her husband's old throne. She was attracted to Dameon, she admitted to herself. She hoped he would now have a turn fucking her with his big thick cock and she could show him the value she has.

"Is it finally your turn?" Mara asked, ashamed, but excited.

Dameon didn't respond immediately, but after a few seconds of looking into Mara's eyes, he shook his head. "Clean yourself up," he told her. He stood from his throne and walked up to Mara's position on the floor, once again taking in the beauty of her body and face, now covered in cum. The crown was still on her head. He thought of taking her crown but decided to let her keep it.

"You can sleep in your quarters," he said. Then he walked off, leaving Mara alone in the hall.

Mara was disappointed and began feeling embarrassed for even asking Dameon. She was dirty and full of other men's seed. What king would want to fuck an already-used whore?

Mara was too weak at that moment to move if she wanted to, so she closed her eyes. She fell asleep on the floor, dirty and exposed. A few hours later, she was shaken awake by one of her servants. The kind woman asked if she was okay and Mara nodded her head, "Yes." She was glad at least one of her servants was okay.

The servant helped Mara up and together they walked to the bath. Mara washed herself clean, rinsing her demolished holes and hair. After she was clean, she stumbled to her quarters and collapsed on the bed for a good night's rest. Sleep came fast as Mara was dead-tired. It had been the longest day.

As Mara slept, Dameon roamed his new castle, admiring the architecture and beauty of a structure so large. He stumbled upon the queen's quarters and peeked inside the door, seeing the beautiful Mara fast asleep. Her crown was neatly placed atop a pillow on a table. A smile crept across his face as he quietly closed the door, leaving her to rest.

The war was over and he was the great victor. He had successfully conquered Marrees and made himself and his people some of the richest in the lands. He also had the queen as his new toy he could play with whenever he wanted. All of the struggles throughout his life led him to this moment and he was finally content.

He found a bed to sleep in and laid down for some rest. The only thought on Dameon's mind was what he would do in the morning as the new king. What would he do with Mara tomorrow?