The Conquest Club Files 13

Story Info
Banging the bridesmaids.
6.9k words
4.63
8.5k
5
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers

Hunter File: Alicia (Model Inspiration: Lunas Cam)

Age: 20

Height: 5'5"

Figure/Stats: Exotic Dancer, toned legs, curves in all the right places. 32B-26-30

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Brown

Trophy Taken: pink lace panties.

***

Gerry, Kim, and Jen's odd little triple wedding came up rather fast. Since there were two brides, there were two Maids of Honor: Liz and one of Gerry's friends from college, Alicia. Alicia is an exotic dancer and the steady girlfriend of Gerry's best man; Tycen, who also got drafted to the Colts with him.

Ya know what, just go back and read Gerry's files, he'll clue you in as to who's who.

Anyway, it felt weird to the about to be wedded trio (as if doing their kind of marriage was normal? I dunno) to have one best man, Tycen, and two Maids of Honor. So guess who got drafted to be the second best man? Yup. Me. Yay! I'm in the wedding party with my girl... sorta...

Now, here's where it gets even weirder, as if it wasn't weird enough already. Gerry proposed to Kimmy first, but Alicia called dibs on Maid of Honor since they all roomed together at college. Liz took offense to this since she's Kimmy's sister and demanded the role. Jen needed one so that's how they came up with the two Maids thing. So Liz is Kimmy's Maid of Honor to give her first pick and Alicia became Jen's Maid of Honor since she was proposed to second. Tycen, being Gerry's first best man, gets to be paired up with Liz. Which means me, as second rounder in this whole deal, gets paired up with Alicia.

Confused yet? Yeah, so were we when we were doing all of this fucking planning and we were the ones who lived through the event. I had to have a fucking playbook drawn out for me before it was all done.

Any-hoo...

The point is that for the purposes of the wedding, I got to walk down the aisle with a hot, curvy, latina stripper right behind a big ass black NFL linebacker who can probably snap my scrawny white ass into two while he's walking with my girl. For some odd reason, she felt really stiff standing next to me as we did the run through of the procession multiple times. I don't think my nervousness around Tycen helped. I guess my fear of Tycen was evident when Gerry and the girls picked out the chapel and we did an initial walk through of the ceremony, after very hasty introductions were made, with everyone in position. I'd only met Tycen and Alicia in passing and saw them at a distance at the Draft Party. But, Tycen added later when we had a break, if I hurt his girl, he assured me that no one would find my body (which I did not doubt for a second). He then really warmed up to me when Gerry came by and explained that we'd played ball together in High School. That broke the ice and we started trading stories, geeking out about football, and inevitably talking about our sex lives.

"Bro, I can't believe that you wound up taming Liz," Tycen said grinning after I'd regaled them of my story of breaking in my apartment. "I thought that the cold-hearted bitch was never gonna repent of her sins and all."

"She's definitely more of her old self now before the drinking," Gerry conceded.

"Yeah, and I'm getting a lot more these days between her and her mom since you went on the wagon," I teased him to Tycen's amusement.

"Don't fucking remind me..." Gerry groaned. "I'm suffering from blue balls here."

"Well make sure that you pound Kimmy into the bed and don't have her ride you," I point out with mock seriousness. "With that much pressure built up I'm afraid that you'll shoot her up into orbit." Tycen is now rolling with laughter while Gerry quickly excuses himself to go douse himself with cold water again. He's been doing that a lot lately.

"You're alright, man," Tycen says, playfully slapping my shoulder. "Which, now that he's gone, where you wanna take him for his bachelor's party? We should probably start planning that now since we're the best men and all."

"Yeah, I was thinking about strippers, but that'd be TOO cruel right before his wedding day," I said, "That and you two are already friends with all of them already from what I hear."

"Yeah," Tycen agreed. "I'd hoped for an orgy with his girls and mine, but all of them are being fucking celibate before the honeymoon. Eh, maybe we can take a rain check on that one."

I gawk at him. "Have you fucked Kimmy and Jen already?" Damn, what'd they do at college and is it too late for me to sign up?

"Just Kimmy. Haven't had Jen yet since she went to a different college than we did," he corrected me. "I'm hoping that'll change once this is all over and we're settled down in Indy."

I quickly put two and two together. "Sooooo... you all were roommates... you've fucked Kimmy... does that mean that he's fucked Alicia as well?"

"Well yeah," Tycen nods. He then eyes me. "Which, I understand it's some kinda tradition for the best men to shack up with the maids of honor on wedding nights after the bride and groom are away. And if it isn't a tradition, it ought to be. I wouldn't mind giving Liz a little hate fuck payback and punishment for cheatin' around on Gerry for all those years. You up for trading for the night and fucking Alicia?"

"Who wouldn't be?" I snort derisively. "Look at her! She's a hot latina babe! I'm sure that there's scores of men who'd want to fuck her!" I say as I gesture over to where the girls are all sitting and talking. Alicia is wearing a simple, tight, form fitting tan dress that looks like she was poured into.

"That is true, my friend," Tycen says with a smile. "Many guys at the club wanted to go home with her. Only a lucky few got to do it, though."

The girls notice us looking their way and so Liz and Alicia come over. "You two look like you're conspiring about something," Liz says with a wry grin as she plants her feet, cocks a hip, and crosses her arms with an amused look on her face.

"Yeah, I've decided to sell you into servitude to Tycen here, who thinks that you haven't paid enough for your sins and thinks that you need another good hate fucking," I joke with a wry smile on my face.

"Wait," Alicia says, pointing at me while looking at Liz. "This is the one you were talking about that you're living with and is fucking you so good?" she asks. Liz smiles with pride and nods and Alicia looks at me in surprise. You're actually Allen?" she asks me now and I nod. Then she looks horrified. "Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't think... When Gerry said that you'd played ball with him back in High School... well... I was expecting someone... well... bigger." She explains with an embarrassed flush. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have judged you without actually meeting you," she said rapidly, and thinking back on it, the introductions we had were along the lines of the officiant saying "Alicia goes here... Allen will go here..." so I can see how she could've been confused and thought that I was just a placeholder. At any rate, Alicia was really flustered now. "I thought that you were just a friend standing in for his actual best man... and... you know what... I'm gonna shut up now." She then buried her face into her hands and leaned into Tycen for a hug.

"It's okay, I'm used to it," I tell her with a friendly smile. "I played wide receiver in high school and you usually have to be smaller and faster than everyone else."

We don't get a chance to talk much more after that as we run through the ceremony a few more times with the justice of the peace-making tweaks here and there to everyone's liking. It wasn't going to be a minister since no religious figure wanted to sign off on the certificates even though Gerry assured everyone that only Kimmy and Jen's was the one that was going to be filed. That, I think, went over even worse as now they were asking clergymen to sign off on a lesbian wedding. They had a better time grappling with a poly marriage than that. Anyway, after it was all over for the day, we all went out to get dinner and we were chatting amongst ourselves in a multitude of different side conversations that, to be honest, were not that memorable.

What did get my attention was when Alicia pulled me in close after talking with Liz and Tycen for some time. "Look, Allen, I feel really bad for judging you and I want to make it up to you, if you'll let me that is," she tells me. My mind goes to a hundred different possibilities all at once. "Gerry's parents were kind enough to set Tycen and me up in a nice hotel room until the day after the wedding but Liz tells me that you two have a place of your own complete with a dungeon?" she asks.

My eyes flick to Liz, who gives me a conspiratorial wink. "Yeah..." I say cautiously. "I'm listening. Go on," I tell her.

Alicia smiles at me. "Tycen and I were looking to be having an orgy with Gerry, Kimmy, and Jen, but that's off the table now for obvious reasons. So, if it's okay with you and since we were planning it anyway, Liz would like to go back to the hotel with Tycen and I come home with you so that I can properly say I'm sorry." Now as she's doing this, she's leaning into me, talking seductively, and trailing her fingers up and down my forearm. I glance over at my girl, who is now cozying up to Tycen and giving me an energetic nod.

Check, please.

So Liz went home with me first to get a few of her toys, including a plug, a couple of dildos, and some restraints, and to get a change of clothes for tomorrow. Before she leaves, she gives me a passionate hug and a kiss while there's a twinkle in her eye. "Have fun, babe," she whispers excitedly to me.

"You too, hun," I tell her as I kiss her again and send her on her way. She takes her own car and heads to the hotel where Tycen is waiting for her. As I waited for Alicia to arrive, I put on some music and dim the lights down in the apartment as Alicia asked me to do before we all left the restaurant.

Alicia arrives a few minutes later after Liz left. I greet her at the door, closing and locking it behind us, and walk with her back to the living room. She gives me a sweet smile and asks me to sit on the couch. One of the things that I notice is that she's wearing a different outfit than the one that I'd seen her in all day. She changed into more of a 'Daisy Duke' looking outfit with a tight, midriff exposing t-shirt that I can see the outline of her bra under, cutoff jean shorts, and a pair of thigh-highs 'fuck me' black boots. I take my seat as she asked, looking at her expectantly. She gives me another smile, this one more knowing than the first. "I usually don't do private dances for guys in their own home," she tells me as she starts swaying her hips back and forth to the sultry, upbeat music that she'd requested. Her hands come up her body and behind her head to lift her long brown hair up as she lets out a husky breath when she turns her head and starts to gyrate her body. "I very rarely sleep with them afterwards. Only two people before you have gotten this before you."

"Lemme guess; Tycen and Gerry?" I ask, sharing her smile. She smiles and nods back to me as she gets more into the music. Her hips are now bopping side to side in time with the music and I sit there transfixed. I've maybe had a few lap dances up to this point in my life. Before Gerry's sexual revolution of the neighborhood, going to a strip club was a hush-hush thing. Knowing that this one was going to end in sex, for once, already had me hard in my jeans as I watched her move.

Sticking her shapely left leg up on the couch right beside me, Luna dipped down with the music, tossing her hair down and back while seductively pulling her hands up her calf and then her thigh. Then she slowly unzipped the side of the boot from her thigh down to her ankle, showing me skin underneath. She gives me a coy look and a sly smile as she then rolls down the black velvet of boot down to the ankle. I'm staring as just her thigh is slowly revealed. Alicia pushes off of the couch and sashays around the living room, hips bobbing provocatively. Even though I don't have a pole for her to twirl around, she makes the best of it by keeping her back to me and shaking her ass for me. Then she comes back, plants the other leg on the other side of me and does the same thing again. This time when she has it unzipped, she twirls in place, fucking rolls her body down to the damn carpet so fast that she looks like a pro cheerleader at the national finals competition. Then she kicks her legs up and down, reaching back and expertly yanking her boots off one after the other and tossing them back down the hall.

Memo to me; install a stripper's pole in the living room in case she ever visits again.

Once the boots are gone, she bounces up onto all fours and then onto the balls of her feet. She's on her feet, slowly standing up by putting her ass up into my crotch and then sitting on my lap and leaning back against me, her head now back on my shoulder. Alicia gyrates her nice, shapely ass into me, making me groan. She looks up at me and moans seductively as her hands undo the fly of her jean shorts, opening them up all the way to expose the pretty pink panties underneath to me. "I don't ever say this to my clients," she moans, her body writhing back against mine. Her hands find my wrists, which have been politely by my sides the entire time, thankyouverymuch. She then brings them up to her breasts where she then covers my hands with hers, squeezing. "But play with me all you want. Just promise me that you'll let me control when we have sex, please?" My skeptical look must've been really obvious because she rolled to press her chest to mine, giving me a soft, tender kiss on the lips. "Please, Allen? I guarantee that It'll be worth your wait." She then winks at me. "Trust me, I'm a professional on this."

"Alright," I manage to croak out. I'll admit; I was curious now.

Alicia gives me a happy smile and another peck on the lips. Then she slithered down my body to kneel on the floor before me. After that, she rolled to her back to spread her legs wide provocatively and I got a flash of those pink lace panties again. Alicia then kicked one leg over, scissoring her legs as she flipped over to her belly and rose up onto all fours again. When she came up on her knees, she wiggled her ass as she hooked the waistband of her jean shorts to then work down her thighs. I let out a pained grunt as I saw those panties again and found out that they were a thong that showed off her shapely round ass very nicely. She went back down to all fours again so that she could slip it off and then she was back on her feet again, dancing in time to the sultry music's end. When the next song started, she was back straddling my lap, gyrating her hips back and forth while wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. My hands took her up on her earlier invitation and found their way down to her butt where I took liberty rubbing and squeezing it.

Breaking off the kiss, but not taking my hands off of her, Alicia leaned back, crossed her arms before her, and then peeled the tight t-shirt up and off of her body to show me her beautiful round globes encased in lacy pink cups. Me being the opportunistic weasel that I've been accused of in the past, leaned into her to bury my face in her cleavage, inhaling the sweet perfume that she'd applied there. She let me indulge for a little bit as my tongue shot out on its own to taste her. Her arms wrapped around my head to hold me close for a moment or two and then she broke off again to dance some more in front of me. Then she gave me more of a tease by turning from me, reaching behind her, and unsnapping her bra. Alicia then gave me a coy look over her shoulder as she slipped one shoulder strap off, and then the other. Then, with arms crossed in front of her, she turned back around to face me. She took the bra off with one hand to dangle it to the side while covering her tits with the other. With one foot in front of the other, bobbing her hips as she walked, she came back towards me and slid back onto my lap. Then she leaned back and opened her arms to shake her beautiful breasts right in front of me. Naturally, I couldn't resist slipping an arm around her back and leaning in to suckle on one hard nipple and then the other. Damn did they taste good in my mouth. I suspect that her perfume was flavored. Either way, I did not care.

Straightening up, and forcing me to lean back, Alicia then had her hands on me. She reached down to grab my shirt and promptly helped me out of it to make me just as topless as she was. Alicia then slithered down to her knees in front of me again, but this time her hands were on my belt, undoing it and my pants. After a little bit of moving around, I shimmied out of my jeans with her help, my cock standing upright to salute her work thus far. Thankfully, she didn't leave me hanging as her ruby red lips wrapped around the head of my cock and sucked. I leaned back and groaned at feeling her hot mouth working on me. As she was sucking me off, her hands snaked up my body to my chest where she began tweaking my nipples. Holy fuck... I could hardly think at that point. The next thing I remembered is that she was then straddling me again, hooking her panties to one side, and lowering herself down onto my member. We both let out a low, passionate moan as our loins joined. But once she settled down onto me, I was feeling a familiar pressure on the underside of my cock. Reaching around her to cup her ass again, my fingers started probing into the cleft between her butt cheeks. Sure enough, I found the gemmed head of a heart shaped butt plug.

Alicia bucked against me and moaned when I inadvertently pushed it in a bit. "Again," she breathed as she started grinding against me. To give me better access, she leaned against me and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck as I started pushing the plug in and out just a little bit with my fingertips. Her breasts rubbed against my chest as she moved against me in response. The more I pushed the plug in, the more she moved, fucking me. She went harder and faster, fucking me as if we were in a porn movie, until we both exploded. We came roughly at the same time. I felt her pussy squeeze me right as I exploded deep inside of her. I buried my face into her neck, groaning hard, my hands still on her ass, pushing her plug deep up into her bowels. Alicia shook in my arms, her fingers digging into my shoulder blades. We just sat there, clutching each other, as we both rode out the orgasm together.

"Enjoy?" Alicia asked me with a breathless sigh as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Damn..." I just moan. "That felt good." My cock is still throbbing a bit inside of her.

She comes up, smiles, and kisses me. "I hope that there's more inside of you since I want to see if these other stories about you are indeed true." With that she gets up off of me, kneels again in front of me, and takes my cock into her mouth to suck me back to life.

"Oh I'm sure I'll have a few more for you," I sigh as I run a hand through her hair as her head bobs up and down in my lap. It doesn't take me long to get hard again... not that I went that flaccid to begin with.

Hey, if YOU had a hot stripper fucking you and then going down on you, I'm willing to bet that it wouldn't take you long to get aroused again.

This time, however, I take the reins. I stand up and have her stand with me. Then I strip her panties off of her and we go to my room naked. On the bed I already have a couple of toys waiting for her, although I don't need the butt plug and lube anymore since she already has one inside of her. The second item is a pair of fuzzy pink cuffs (Liz's since she likes to be pretty in pink when I tie her up... go figure... that and she took the good leather ones for her night with Tycen). I get Alicia up on the bed first before cuffing her hands behind her back. Then I bend her over so that she's face down and ass up. The third item I have is my paddle, that I now pick up and rub up and down her ass. "So you did mention something about making up your rudeness to me?" I ask her playfully.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers
12