The Conquest Club Files 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... yes... please..." she purrs. "Punish me... I'm a bad girl." So I whack her with the paddle. She jumps, squeals, moans, and begs me for more. I paddle her some more... for a good ten minutes at least... with her jerking, squealing, and moaning the entire time. She probably would've gone for more, but I wanted to fuck her now. I get up behind her in a legs-spread position, that would've made any male pornstar proud, so that I could drive down into her nice and hard. I grab her around the waist and shove my cock right in. Alicia screams in pleasure (making me glad that at this point I had at least the bedrooms soundproofed), kicking her legs into the bed as I penetrate her. She then continues screaming in ecstasy as I fuck her hard and deep. I know that I'm getting all the way in as I'm ramming her cervix each time I drive down into her.

Since I've gotten off once already, I have more staying power the second time around. I reduce Alicia to incoherent gasps and grunts, punctuated by the occasional scream into my pillows. Based on feeling her pussy clamp down onto me earlier, I estimate that I pounded her so hard and so long that she got off two more times. I finally can't keep this position much longer, so I let loose with her the second time that. My second time was just as wonderful as the first and I wind up on the bed behind her, spooning her, once I'm done.

I do be a sport and let her out of the cuffs. I offer to take her plug out, but she stops me. "No," she says, shaking her head and grabbing my hand to stop me from getting it. Then she wiggled her ass back against me as she snuggles closer to me. "I like sleeping with it inside of me. Makes me feel owned," she explained. We're soon fast asleep.

*

The weekend and then the next week goes by as final preparations for the big wedding are being made. Tycen, Alicia, Liz, and I become more closer since we're going through more rehearsals together. Soon they're regular fixtures at our place as we're partner swapping each night. We're rotating through who gets the couch and who gets the bed each night. On like, Wednesday, Tycen gets tired of it and buys Liz and I a second bed for our dungeon room. When I try to protest about this, Tycen and Alicia both wave it off... while they're lugging it into the spare room-slash-dungeon. "Bro, Alicia and I just bought a house in Indy near where Gerry and the girls are gonna live. Modestly priced too and not too big for us. Getting you two a bed for your spare room is the least we can do for you," Tycen grins. "Besides, it makes me feel good helpin' two friends out like this." He then gives me a wink. "Especially if this is gonna be a regular thing for us."

Yes, we proceeded to break in the new mattresses. I'm pretty sure that we broke Alicia and Liz as Tycen and I not only took turns with them, but also made a point to double penetrate both of them at least twice.

The big day finally arrives, and this is after a night of no sex (yeah, I know, a real downer), as Tycen and I take Gerry and a few of the guys of the neighborhood out drinking for the bachelor's party. Liz and Alicia had fun fucking (and no I did NOT transpose those two words) as the girls all had a lesbian orgy at the Caffreys' place for the bachelorette party. Goddamn bitches... I'm fucking jealous. I'll leave that story for Liz to tell since missing out on all of the tits and ass at that party just hurts for me to tell it.

Anyway, since Gerry, Kimmy, and Jen are having a somewhat traditional wedding, they insisted that EVERYONE follow the tradition of not seeing the other half of their party the night before or the day of the wedding. Gerry wound up crashing at my place with me and Tycen and yeah, all three of us were horny and itching to fuck the next day. When we finally saw the girls when we lined up for the wedding, Tycen and I greeted our significant others with a hug and a kiss before trading partners. Alicia, the sly little minx that she is, leaned in to whisper into my ear while taking my hand closest to her to slide down her ass in the white bridesmaid's dress to feel her up. "Since you took the pink panties that I was gonna wear today, I have nothing on under here except my plug," she said in a soft, husky whisper before nibbling on my earlobe.

I wanted to bend her over the nearest table right then and there.

But, unfortunately, I was a good boy because public nudity and sex is frowned upon in the State of Indiana and we were in mixed company. Not everyone gathered in the chapel today knew of and/or approved of a lot of the sexual antics going on. I give Alicia a scathing look that promised retribution later. I then glance forward at my girlfriend's shapely behind, wondering if she has something plugged up her ass as well, and then give Alicia a questioning look as I jerk my head Liz's way. Alicia smiles broadly and nods, confirming my suspicion.

This ceremony cannot possibly end fast enough.

Just the procession alone seemed to take forever. First the ushers, two of the guys from mine and Gerry's graduating class in high school that we were still friends with, escorted Audrey and Jen's mom down the aisle to their seats. Then it was Liz and Tycen's turn as the 'First Best man and Maid of Honor'. Then Alicia and I were up. Gerry of course, was already up at the altar looking regal, and dashing, and nervous as hell. It was quite funny, actually, and Tycen and I ribbed him about it later. After us, our resident DJ struck up "Here Comes the Bride" and everyone stood as Kimmy and Jen were then escorted down the aisle by their dads. It was a beautiful ceremony, or so I was told as I was too busy thinking about Alicia and Liz and flipping up their dresses and pounding away into their tight, shaved pussies at first opportunity. After the "I Dos" and the happy trio heading back down the aisle, we're out the door and into the rector's office to sign the four fucking marriage certificates that they have for every fucking possibility of marriage including the hope they held out for polagmy coming back and all three of them being married to each other.

I told Gerry not to hold his breath.

As much as I wanted to find a nearby closet and throw the closest bridesmaid I could get my hands on into it, we had too many people around as all three sets of parents were down there taking pictures of the signings and then we were herded back to the reception hall for the party. Tycen and I said a few words as best men, did the toast, and then the dancing began. I went out onto the dance floor with Alicia, since it was the whole "Married People first, then the bridal party pairings thing dance." As Alicia and my hips swayed with one another while she was in my arms, she smirked at me. "I notice something nice and hard down there," she playfully says as she grinds her mound against me.

"Yeah, and the jury is still out on who gets it first when I have a chance," I tell her. "You or Liz."

"Mmmm... I imagine that my boyfriend is thinking the same thing," she notes, nodding her head towards Tycen and Liz. I look their way and sure enough Tycen has a pained look on his face as he's wanting release. Then again, we both pale in comparison to poor old Gerry who hasn't been laid in a month. I almost feel sorry for him... almost.

Because then I remember that he's now worth tens of millions of dollars, so I'm all for letting the bastard suffer.

After that was dinner and cake, more dancing, and then next came the bouquet and garter toss. I'm standing with Tycen, Alicia, and Liz when Gerry is down on one knee, hiking up Kimmy's skirt and reaching under for her thigh. He pauses, does a comical double take, and even looks up her wedding dress. Then I see him turn an impressive shade of red and I figure that he then fingered her as Kimmy then jumped and squealed before pummeling her new husband. Gerry then came back up with her garter from her thigh and had the good nature to take the playful blows in stride. Liz and Alicia both are cackling like hens along with the mothers and half of the room. They obviously know something we don't. Liz lets us in on the joke; "Neither of the brides are wearing underwear," she tells us. Now Tycen and I are laughing at Gerry's misfortune as he gets the garter from Jen. Jen's already starting to show a little bit in her pregnancy. She gets fingered just like Kimmy did, but she takes it better than Kimmy did, giving him a 'Naughty Boy' look before kissing him.

The girls then tossed their bouquets in the air that Alicia and Liz came down with... granted, Alicia caught it legitimately... Liz got into a scrap with another girl from school over hers. When it came time for Gerry to toss the garters, I call a rigged game at this point because somehow Tycen and I came down with them and all the rest of the guys were suspiciously hanging back. Either way, at the following garter-and-bouquet dance, I was now paired with Liz because, you know, we're now supposedly going to be the next ones married aside from Tycen and Alicia who already had their wedding planned for the end of summer right before regular season began. Again, granted, Liz also grabbed me and practically yanked me out onto the floor with her for this dance... not that I minded, really.

"Mmmmm... this is nice..." Liz coos as she rests her head on my shoulder as we now dance slow together out on the floor. My hardness through my tux pants must've still been evident as Liz moans suggestively to me as she grinds against me. "So who is this going to be for? Me or Alicia?" she asks in my ear.

That did it for me. The dance floor was crowded and dark now and the song was ending. I steered Liz towards the end and when the song ended, I take her down the hall to one of the bathrooms and fling her in, locking the door behind us. She looks at me in shock and opens her mouth to protest but I clamp my hand over her mouth to shut her up and drive my knee between her legs. She parts them for me as I reach down and pull her dress up. Then I kiss her hard on the mouth while I then get my cock out of the fly of my slacks. I find her bare, and dripping wet, pussy, spread her open wide, and spear her with my cock. Liz's response is immediate as she yields to my advances, rolls her eyes back into her head and she moans into my mouth. One hand grabs her right thigh to pull her leg up and my other hand grabs her around the neck. "You've been a very, very, very bad girl," I hiss at her, punctuating each word with a hard thrust into her. "You, Alicia, your sister, and her new wife have all been naughty little girls by teasing us guys to no end and now you're going to properly satisfy me at least."

Liz just stands there, grunting and gurgling as I fuck her up against the wall... in a church. Yes, I am going to hell... No, I am not sorry... leave me alone.

Every time I pump my cock into her, I can feel her butt plug move. I can tell it's having an effect on her as already I feel Liz's pussy quivering around my cock. Her whimpers are getting louder and more high pitched so I move my hand from her neck up to her mouth to muffle the sounds. I cum up inside of her and it sends her over the edge. Liz lets out a deep, guttural groan as her body shudders against mine as my cock is pumping my seed up into her. I hold her there, pinned to the wall of the bathroom, long after she's done with her orgasm. Then I slowly let her leg down, and then I peel myself off of her and let her dress fall down between us. She then throws her arms around my neck and pulls me into a passionate kiss. "Mmm... thank you... that was wonderful," she moans before asking me to grab her some paper towels so that she can clean herself up.

We do a hasty clean up job and straighten out our clothes. Liz makes sure that she's not oozing any more of my cum out of her since, you know, no panties, and I make sure I'm cleaned off, my cock is stuffed back into my boxers properly, and I'm zipped back up. We check each other over, give each other another loving kiss, and then head back out to the reception. We're found out almost immediately by Tycen and Alicia. "Where ya been, man?" Tycen asks. "Gerry, Kimmy, and Jen are about to leave, we need to get everyone outside for the rice throwin'." He then looks at us and it clicks in his eyes what we've been doing. "Oh man, really? DAY-mn." he says in disbelief. "In a church? Booooie... you goin' to Hae-ell," he added, over-emphasizing the word 'Hell' in an overly dramatic southern accent.

"Not nearly as bad as Gerry," I deadpan.

"Yeah," Liz chimes in, "he fucked a nun IN a cathedral."

Tycen lets out a long, low whistle at their friend's gumption and we get our rears into gear to start herding everyone outside where we pelt the happily married trio with eco-friendly birdseed on their way out to the waiting limo. Once they're off to their new home in Indy, we all head back inside to party some more. We make more rounds around with everyone, trading dancing partners throughout the night. Audrey, at one point, dances with me VERY closely, squeezing my ass in the process and whispering very naughty things into my ear. I decide to take a raincheck on her offer as I'm looking around for my girlfriend and one of my newest fuck toys. When I find her, Alicia gives me a wicked, 'come hither' look as I make my way back to her. "Where's Liz and Tycen at?" I ask, noticing that she's very much alone right now.

"Oh he decided to take a page out of your playbook and is probably fucking her in the bathroom," she says dismissively. Then she gives me a full out lip pout. "And here I am having yet to be taken by anyone," she whines.

Challenge Accepted.

Thankfully, I know a bit about this church, so I know some of the ins and outs of it. I grab Alicia by the hand and lead her to the Sunday school spaces underneath the reception hall. I don't even bother taking her into one of the rooms, I just pull her underneath the stairs with me where it's nice and dark. There, I put her down onto all fours, pull down the top of her dress so that I can have access to her tits, flip up her skirts, whip out my cock, and drive it the fuck home.

"Unnngh..." Alicia grunts as I penetrate her hard and fast. I reach under her to grab her breasts, squeezing them as I happily hump away. Then she's planting her hands on the wall in front of her and pushing back against me as she starts whimpering every time my cock plows into her. I have to clamp my hand over her mouth to muffle her sounds of pleasure. As always, since I've gotten off once already, I have more staying power the second time around. I thrust into her in a hard and steady motion, not wanting to go too hard or too fast out of fear that our bodies slapping together would be heard up the stairwell. Since I have to lean into her anyway to keep my hand over her mouth, I use my other hand to fondle one of her dangling breasts. She moans some more into my hand before groaning deeply as she cums. Her pussy flutters around my cock and I speed up fucking her just a bit to get my release as well.

Alicia slumps to the ground and I just fold myself over her butt, draping by body over her back. We just stay there for a moment, bodies quivering and chests heaving from the orgasm. Then I slowly pull out of her and we help each other readjust our clothes. Alicia, on impulse, took the time to take my cock into her mouth to clean me off and I had to stop her from getting me hard again as she got a bit overzealous in doing it. Then we sneaked back upstairs to rejoin the party that was still in the process of petering out. We found Tycen and Liz, albeit a bit disheveled, said our goodbyes, and headed back to our place where we wound up having a little orgy of our own.

Probably one of the best damn weddings to date that I've ever been to. Overall, in my life, a solid third place behind my own with wedding with Liz, and then Tycen and Alicia getting married.

But... those are stories for another time.

12