The Conquest of the Landers Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
Twin sisters try to masquerade with each other's partner.
4.5k words
4.71
10.4k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfw_guy
dfw_guy
85 Followers

This is an act of fiction.

All sexual activity is of persons 18 and older.

Previously on the Landers twins: I had spent my summers with my aunt and uncle learning to sail, the life at their lakefront house and helping my uncle with his restored car collection. Each year they had purchased a bigger and nicer boat as a draw for me to spend the summer with them. Upon reaching 18 pirating women from the local public beach had become a good sport, although my love lust, the Landers twins, never became a reality before heading off to college. It was not until graduating from college and my aunt and uncle's passing in a car accident that I had reconnected with Lana Landers. An afternoon sailboat ride and swim gained me the consummation of all the desires of my youth, well maybe not ALL of my youthful desires, as the story continues...

This is a multi-genre story and has elements of exhibitionism & voyeurism, twins sisters masquerading as each other, swapping boyfriend and husband, a sister-boyfriend-sister voyeurism three-way with light sister on sister contact.

Chapter 1 (no sexy bits)

Life at the lake was easy and sublimely comfortable. The summer days, the cool nights in the hot tub, sailing, and one object of my youthful lust was available for pleasure. Lana had become "my girlfriend" over the past few weeks and besides being a stunning beauty she kept the place spotless; housekeeping was not my strong suit, I guess.

She had liked sailing and fucking, two of my passions, and we were getting along great. I guess we were about 3 weeks in when she invited me to go with her for the weekend to see her identical twin sister, Lisa, her husband and his daughter. I would have thought it would be far too soon to meet parents, but I knew Lisa from my youth and lusted after her as well, so keeping it in my pants I responded to the idea with "Sure, why not?"

I think in some sort of way, she wanted to show me off to her sister in an ironic turn of events.

We headed up on Saturday and arrived at what I would call an upper-middle-class McMansion on a typical postage stamp size lot next to a couple of hundred of the same in a subdivision. Hustle and bustle, cars coming and going, kids nowhere to be seen, probably chained to their X Boxes indoors. There was no peace here, everyone slaves of their mortgage, I was not even indoors and I longed for the fluttering of the cottonwoods and the smell and feel of the light breeze of the lake.

We rang the doorbell and Lisa opened the door. God, she was beautiful and the two of them mirrored each other as they had in their youth.

We entered, hugs, kisses, it was just Lisa at home.

"Where is Thomas?" Lana asked.

"Work, he will be here soon, he is picking up Madison on the way home," Lisa explained.

"Wine?" she added.

"You bet!" Lana accepted.

"They have good wine," Lana explained. "Real wine snobs," she laughed.

"I was not really into wine, whites always seemed to give me a headache, some red wines were good but college was more of a hard liqueur or beer experience.

We sat down at the informal kitchen table and Lisa opened a bottle of some Chilean red wine and poured out three glasses, opened the fridge and brought out a prepared platter of German summer sausage and smoked cheddar cheese on Ritz crackers. She had me there, a great snack. The wine was good, it had a blackberry flavor.

The three of us sat, snacked, and finished a couple of glasses of wine each as the girls caught up with family gossip when the front door opened and Thomas and his daughter in tow walked in behind him.

Tom was about my height and weight, more of a beer belly on him, and as his daughter passed him and headed up to her room, she waved and said: "I'll be back." No one can ever say that line without me thinking of Schwarzenegger on the Terminator, even a teen girl.

Tom joined us, examined the empty bottle and took one from the wine rack and opened another, fortunately, there were ample snacks left. Popping the cork wine glasses were refilled and Tom joined us at the table. Introductions were made and snacking and chatting resumed.

A moment later, Madison bounded down the stairs, dashed across the room and hugged Lana.

"Hi, sweety!" Lana exclaimed.

"It's been forever!" Maddy complained, only half-serious.

She sat innocent schoolgirl-like on Lana's lap.

For some reason, I had imagined Maddy as 6 or 7 not what I guessed was 17 or 18.

The girls were all talking sometimes at the same time and their subjects were all over the place, Tom and I were killing the Ritz with Maddy keeping up, sometimes leaving the sausage and eating the cheese and crackers only.

Maddy reached for her father's wine and took a pretty good swallow.

"Hey now!" Lisa corrected.

"It's OK," Tom allowed.

"She is going to head off to college in the fall, plenty of drinking is going to happen there, maybe better if she learns here... " his words dropping off as Lisa looked on disapproving.

Maddy smiled and took a victory sip, taunting her stepmother who was only 8 years her senior.

I am getting hungry; can you start up the grill? Lisa redirected to Tom.

"Sure," as Tom rose and headed to the back door.

I rose to invite myself to help. We walked out, under the pergola, big solid redwood stained beams, on concrete, swimming pool and hot tub, large stone fireplace and a gas grill, stainless refrigerator stocked with beer.

The water looked as inviting as the three women inside. The fire was lit and we returned to make multiple trips in and out with food, the women had moved into the game room and I could hear the distant chatter and felt that I was the subject of the conversation, as laughter broke out occasionally.

It was my third or fourth trip from the back yard when I took a few steps detour to look in on them.

Lana was telling a story and walking in place, with her right arm swinging from side to side in front of her like some giant man cock. Lisa and Maddy were watching her intently as she pretended to dive into the water. I knew in an instant she was retelling the story of Fuck Cove, and slipped away unnoticed, laughing silently to myself.

I took her over-sized portrayal of her arm swinging side to side as a compliment and probably bragging to her sister who now married had to live vicariously through Lana.

I found it odd that Maddy was included in this conversation, although I did not know what the boundaries were of Lisa and Maddy's relationship were, for that matter Lisa and Lana. They were pretty toasted on the wine so I thought it was probably told like two guys telling fishing stories "You should have seen him- that fish was this big!" lol

Still, how do you ask a father if his hot little teen daughter is old enough to legally fuck? I thought as I carried the last load onto the back porch.

"So, which college is Maddy going to in the fall?" I asked Tom.

Not sure, she did well on her SAT and has been accepted to her top 3, I have given her to her birthday to decide." Fuck, as I thought 17, no sex until her birthday.

"How long is that?" I asked as nonchalantly as possible.

"About 10 days or so," he never even looked up, not realizing what was on my mind.

"July the third, if she had waited one more day, she would have had fireworks every year. he laughed.

Tom and I had switched to beer from the fridge on the back porch and the navy beans and new potatoes were beginning to boil, shrimp kebabs for appetizers were getting perfectly chard and the steaks had just begun cooking with a peppercorn dry rub and Jack Daniels glaze that smelled wonderful.

Maddy walked onto the back porch, bikini on, and walked past straight to the pool.

"Hey! Dinner is ready!" Tom yelled out, Maddy never breaking her stride.

"I just want to get wet really quick!" she glanced over at me, the double meaning understood.

"Five minutes!"

"Ok Daddy!" she slipped into the water, Breaststroke, her nice little bubble butt breaking out above the water with each stroke, she glanced at me a couple of times on each lap to see if I was watching. After about 3 laps she rose and walked from the pool at the shallow end, water dripping from her body, her hair slicked back over her shoulders, she walked toward us, water shining in the light on her tight little hard body. Teasing me, no towel.

"Could you grab me a towel?" as her Dad looked on.

"Sure, where are they?" I asked.

"Downstairs bath, are the closest ones," She pointed in the general direction and I headed inside on my mission. As I approached the bath, I overheard the two sisters talking.

"Come on, we have done it plenty of times and gotten away with it."

"Yea, but you are married now, do you really want me to sleep with your husband?"

"Sleep is probably all you will do, he only does me once a week or so and even if he does, he will probably just last 10 or 15 minutes, cum in your cunt before you cum and be asleep before you can relax."

I got really quiet.

"So, that sounds so attractive to me, your husband leaving me unfulfilled, remind me why would I want to do this?"

"You owe me, I have let you do a bunch of my boyfriends and never complained; besides I am like a prisoner here."

I had grabbed a towel but was waiting for Lana's response.

"Maybe." I heard Lana say before quietly sneaking to the back door.

Fuck yes, I knew the two identical twins had swapped partners before, despite what Lana had once told me. Better yet, I was likely to get Lisa tonight.

Chapter 2 (the sexy bits)

Medium rare peppercorn steaks with Jack Daniels glaze, peppered new potatoes and navy beans and bacon, a salad with another bottle of red wine. Add that to two twin sisters that were drop-dead sexy and planning on swapping partners tonight without us knowing and I was about half hard at even the dinner table.

Almost immediately after the dinner some little hottie came over and picked up Maddy and they were out the door in a shot.

The hard liquor came out. Long Island Ice Tea was the choice drink, I nursed mine, wanting to stay sober for the play ahead. Tom, on the other hand, was making up for lost time and throwing them back pretty hard, although holding his liquor pretty well, I have to admit. The girls were much smaller and lighter so the alcohol was getting them pretty wasted.

"Lech, take a dip before bedtime, " Lisa slurred.

"Oh, what the fuck, why not," Lana replied, not quite as drunk as Lisa and a bit more hesitant.

"Shkinny Dipen?" Tom the most wasted of the group.

"No! the two girls rang out in unison.

I slapped my thigh in mock disappointment, but already had the inside scoop from my eavesdropping earlier. We all went to the bedrooms to change and met at the back door with fresh drinks. The girls were wearing matching green bikinis. Drunk or not, Tom did not miss the reference, He held my shoulder for balance and explained to me "The Doublemint Twins" and covered his lips with his finger and said "Shhh!" as he walked to the pool and into the water holding his drink.

We were in the pool about 15 minutes or so and Tom was playing grab-ass with both the women and the women were going along with it until he declared he did not know which one was which and grabbed a boob on both of them simultaneously to figure out which one was his wife. That was all in fun but the girls thought it "over the line" and we all exited the pool to put Tom to bed.

Tom was down and I was still not sure if the girls were going to swap or not. I dried off, the air-conditioned house felt frigid coming in from the pool and then slipped under the covers naked. The scent of chlorine hung in my hair; my body felt clean from head to toe. As I warmed up a bit my cock began to stir, I had decided that whoever walked through that door was going to get a royal fucking tonight.

Tom was in bed, probably out cold, the sisters were who knows where and it had been 10 minutes since I slipped into bed to warm myself. I was about to get up and find out where they were when the door opened, the hall dark and (she?) turned out the light in the bedroom and crawled into bed with me.

"I'm cold," she whispered.

I rolled her and pulled her ass to my pelvis, spooning her, my cock still only half hard.

After a minute or so she reached behind her back and began to rub my cock. I felt as if she was exploring its size and had a suspicion they had swapped and I had Lisa in my bed.

I rolled her again and kissed her, our tongues intertwined, there was no hint, either way, it could be either one, the kiss familiar.

I groped her breast, rolled her nipple, she moaned slightly, and I sucked on her unoccupied breast and she held my head as she normally did. I decided to go down on her, something she certainly likes, I could tell a lot from her tone and inflection, something that would probably give away a masquerading twin.

This was turning into a game and I was enjoying Fuck me! Fuck me! Who am I?

I latched on to that fine pussy, sucking on her clit, two fingers working her tunnel moaning and humming and she held my head firmly in place enjoying every second of her pleasure. Maybe a bit more excited but her actions were very natural to Lana and certainly not enough different to know.

That's it, I was hard and this had gone on for a while, time to put some meat to her. I slid up on the bed and folded her legs forward against her breasts in front of my shoulders. I removed my hand from her leg momentarily and lined my cock with her opening and pressed forward taking her in one deep stroke and bottoming her. She gasped, exhausting the air completely from her body, and twinging little spasms as she stared into my eyes unblinking. I held her there until she resumed breathing, then I pulled from her and lay into her hard, forceful, thrusting and retreating. Her eyes were in shock. This was Lisa, no doubt. I am pounding her and she becomes vocal.

"Oh God, Ah, Ah, Ah," each time I stab her she lets out another. I grab her throat; I press her neck against the mattress each time I thrust into her. Her eyes closed and open slowly, her lips hanging loose, she is breathing through her mouth, her breasts are rising and falling with her breath and being thrust upward and to her waist, as I impale her and withdraw.

She is getting truly loud. I release her neck and cover her mouth, only allowing her to breathe through her nose. Her nostrils flare with each breath and her breath becomes more labored. I look at my cock and it is wet with her lube and she is holding onto my arm on her mouth but not trying to remove it even though it is clear her face is getting redder and redder and her breath is not keeping up her intensity.

She begins screaming into my hand covering her mouth. "Muffled Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" there is no way I was moving my hand now; it would wake everyone in the house. Her body started shaking and quivering. I plunged into her and she rocked up and down on my cock lifting her pelvis and then collapsed into a state of relaxation. I pulled myself from her and lowered her now probably aching legs and straddled her moving up her chest. I had not cum yet and flopped my cock between her breasts.

She looked at me, visually questioning, then she pushed her breasts together as I began to stroke between her tits. I was admittedly close to cumming, one of my favorite fantasies in college was titty fucking Lisa Landers and I was not going to let this fantasy go unfulfilled.

I was then, in the faint light after my eyes had adjusted to the darkness that I saw the gleam of her wedding band as she held her tits together for my pleasure. I wanted to shoot ropes of cum all over her face and hair and send her back to Tom that way, give her a story like Fuck Cove to remember.

I rolled off of her, maybe 30 seconds before cumming and dragged her to the edge of the bed, hanging her head from the edge, I just needed to feel her throat once in case this was to be my only time with her. Supporting her head with my left and guided my cock into her with my right. She knew what I was after.

I pushed in and gagged her, she resisted. Again, slower. My time before release was finite and getting desperate. She took it and I sank into her. "Glug, Glug, Glug," she pronounced as I finally pulled from her and jacked myself a couple of times before covering her face and hair bukkake style. She was trying to rub the cum from her hair and eyes all while wearing that wedding ring. Fucking marvelous.

Chapter 3 (extra sexy bits)

I kissed her before she left the room, the taste of my cum still on her lips.

"Hey, would you send Lana back in here?"

"You knew?" she said shocked that her little game was not a success.

"Of course, I knew, you sounded like you needed a "vacation".

"Vacation- hmm. Never thought of that word in that context. I like it, if I had only known years ago, we could have had lots of vacations." Lisa smiled as she headed out the door.

A minute later Lana slipped in the door.

She lay beside me, I kissed her, it was hesitant, I sensed maybe even a little scared.

"That was a nice present," I suggested.

"What?" a bit of worry in her voice.

"I have been waiting for you to get back, I have one more left in me if you're up to it."

"Really?" she asked hopefully in her belief I did not know.

I kissed her and rolled a nipple, it was immediately rigid, as rigid as I had ever felt it.

My hand slid between her legs; she was wet. very wet. Maybe Tom had lasted long enough to leave her sloppy for me, or maybe she was just horny from listening to her boyfriend fucking her sister for the last 40 minutes or so.

I had thought about it while the room was empty, and decided I had to give Lana a thrashing equal or better than Lisa's was. Days, weeks or months in the future, no one would talk about sweet lovemaking on some random weekend at a sister's house, but they would talk about a total thrashing they got taking turns on a guy for years. Either way, I was going to last longer, I always do during Round 2.

I slid off the bed, on my side and walked around, it was a tall, 4 post bed, nice Temperpedic mattress the sheets in disarray from Lisa's visit. I slid Lana's torso to the edge of the bed, face up I grabbed her legs at the ankles and spread them wide, my motives were two-fold. First, I wanted to get a good look at her cunt to see if it was filled with cum, not that I would be jealous or homophobic, I wanted to know if she kept her end of the bargain. Second, I wanted to move her from the bed after we got started.

As I stood between her outstretched legs, I slapped my cock against her wet, flushed pussy, her juices were there, and it looked like Tom's cum was present there as well, she seemed uncomfortable with me looking directly down on her, another indication that Tom had had his way with her. I slapped my cock against her pussy lips and clit, slap, slap, slap, pretty aggressively and her cunt was responding.,. spasms still pushing out some of Tom's semen involuntarily. A thick white glob surfaced. Yes, he had nutted in her for sure, the only question was he so drunk he thought it was his wife?

I pushed his glob back in with the head of my cock, then stuffed her deep. She always gasped when I took her aggressively, this time was no different. I stuffed her hard, and she let out a whimper.

I stuffed her 30- or 40-times full depth, full retreat, no mercy. She was vocal and letting out these little screams as her sister did an hour ago.

"Oh God, Ah, Ah, Ah!" at least they agree on that to keep up the masquerade. lol

I flipped her over, face down, her toes touching the floor, grab that waist of hers and plunge in again. I can see her expression in the mirror, her hands gripping the bottom sheet and mattress tight as I lay into her, the ruffled, scrunched, an almost painful look of a woman's face as she is taken and used hard.

dfw_guy
dfw_guy
85 Followers
12