The Conquest of the Landers Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull from her and slap her ass hard, Thwack! and plunge into that instantly tight pussy. I stroke her a few times and repeat. Fuck she can get so tight when I light her ass on fire. About a half a dozen of these and the door opens quietly. Lisa steps in, "You ok?" she asks Lana. I pull from Lana and show her Lana's wetness dripping to her knees. Her pussy gaped open and her ass red as a cherry, my cock wet, rigid and throbbing.

"Tom asleep?" I ask.

"Out cold, dead to the world" she looked on at the scene, transfixed.

"Good, you can help," I said. A shot of panic ran through her eyes.

"Wh.. What?" Lisa said disbelievingly.

"You want to watch, right? Lana said you two have never swapped but you two have watched each other, right? To perfect the masquerade?" I said as my cock buried itself back into the depths of Lana.

"What?" Lisa said as if betrayed by her sister.

"It's Ok, she has needs and I am giving them to her, maybe if you watch you can learn.

"What?" Lisa said for the third time as she watched my wet cock repeatedly sink into her sister.

"See this sheet? gather it under her waist," I pointed at the bed linen.

Lisa was confused but moved forward to the bed and complied.

Now this sheet," Fold her in half, Tie her legs as tightly as you can to her torso. Double knot it. The tighter the more comfortable it will be for her.

"What the fuck?" Lisa announced.

"Do it, make it tight," Lana pleaded, as she bent over, head at her feet, I was still plunging into her as Lisa folded her and tightened the knot as instructed.

I had the sheet around her waist in each hand and was rocking Lana and lighting her ass on fire to feel the tightening of her, she was getting close. I knew her signals, her breath intermittent, her legs quivering in almost spasms, her voice raspy.

I knew it was her time, I reached down and in a power move, grabbed the sheet surrounding her torso, arms and legs raising her to a suspended horizontal position, impaling her to my total depth. My hands had gathered the wrap and I was bouncing her up and down, deeply impaled. She rocketed instantly as she saw herself in the mirror, captured, helpless, and speared to all her depth. Her sister looking on in an equal mix of horror and envy.

Screaming out, she came, involuntary spasms, her body rejecting all rational impulse, lost in the moment, her facial expression went from restricted intensity melting into contented release. I let out a series of grunts as I erupted into her, I lowered my spent toy to the floor, standing her on her feet with her head still at her ankles. I pulled my sloppy cock from her and leaned her against the mattress, her legs visibly quivering.

Lisa stared at me in disbelief, her sister spent, tied and stored away for the moment. She had to touch it. The temptation too great. She stroked my sloppy cum covered cock soft and slow as she stood in front of me. I held her shoulders and applied a bit of pressure and she went to her knees, never breaking eye contact. She started to slowly jack me; her wedding ring presented nicely on the top of my cock. I had busted my nut in Lana, but as Lisa sucked and cleaned me, I began working my almost erect cock down her throat, sometimes being less than a steel rod while deep throating is a comfortable and eye-opening bit of visual candy. About a minute of this and I could see Lana slipping, left to her own.

I pulled myself from Lisa and grabbed the sheet tucked under her waist and fully picked her up and resettled her a foot from the bed, I leaned against the bed, between Lana and the bed, her torso against my legs, I spread Lana's ass cheeks open and looked into Lisa's eyes. A look of panic. I gathered a handful of hair and pulled her closer to Lana. She did it! She started licking Lana clean, my sloppy cum Lana's wet juices, fucking unbelievable.

Lana was quivering. It was brief, maybe only 30 seconds or so, until Lisa retreated. I slapped Lana's ass hard. Thwack! the sound echoed loud in the room, Lana's pussy spasmed and a last bit of cum rose to the surface. Lisa pushed in two fingers, collecting her prize and sucked her fingers clean with the naughtiest look on her face.

I had more than fulfilled my childhood fantasy of the Lander's Twins, exceeding all my expectations. Call it greed, lust or whatever, I found myself thinking of inviting Tom, Lisa and Maddy out for a third and fourth of July party at the lake with me and Lana. Maddy would turn 18 on the third, perfect timing I thought.

12