The Conquest of the Landers Twins Ch. 03

Story Info
Identical twin sisters entice barely legal step daughter.
7.3k words
4.48
9.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfw_guy
dfw_guy
85 Followers

Previously on the Landers Twins: The identicals had masqueraded as each other on a weekend trip to Lisa's home in the city. Both Lisa's husband, Thomas, and I had enjoyed the benefit of the hidden swap. It was unclear if Lisa's husband realized the swap had occurred because of his level of inebriation. Lisa had joined Lana and I, late in the evening in a voyeuristic 3-way watching me manhandle Lana to orgasm. In a moment of insobriety Lisa had indulged in a bit of incestuous contact with her sister. All-in-all a night not soon forgotten.

Preview of Content: Maddy is turning 18 on July the 3rd, and both the identicals, Lisa and Lana want to introduce Maddy to sexual pleasures. Maddy has a secret crush on Lana, the story takes a brief diversion when Jack discovers a larger sailboat for sale, and so our story continues...

The mommy/daughter sex talk (no sexy bits)

"Yea, you want to go trust me." Lisa tried to convince Maddy.

"I don't know, what is there to do out there, no boys, just you and Lana, Dad and Jack... Unless you are going to share Jack what's the point... Maddy's voice drifting off.

Lisa laughs, "Well there is plenty of Jack to go around, that's for sure!" waving her arm imitating a big cock like Lana did on the Fuck Cove story from his last visit.

They both laugh.

"Did you see it?" Maddy asked.

"Girls don't tell, especially married ones," Lisa said quietly as she was holding up an imaginary foot-long thick German summer sausage with both hands in front of her pelvis, grinning.

"Really?" Maddy's eyes got big as she contemplated what she was imagining.

"Oh yea, honey, not for beginners, trust me..." Lisa warned.

Still, Maddy was intrigued.

"So, did you ever? Like before you and dad married?" asking in a demure way, if Jack had ever fucked her.

"Before I was married? Oh, he tried, but no." which was true, Jack had stuffed her pussy just a week ago, after she was married, she thought.

"Have you ever watched Lana and a guy?" Maddy asked.

Lisa hesitated, she had, many times, even with Lisa's boyfriends when they masqueraded as each other but was cautious as to how much to share with her husband's daughter.

"Yes, before we were married, it's kind of hot, like an out-of-body experience, I guess. Since we are identicals, it's like watching yourself fuck but in real time, not like watching a video, it's hot in person." Lisa admitted, "But that's our secret ok?" she added.

"Fuck, that's hot, I wish I could have seen that, or even had a twin sis myself, did they know? the guys, I mean?" Maddy was getting excited and maybe a bit loud.

"Shh- No, they didn't know, sometimes we swapped, and they didn't know, other times we just watched each other. Mostly guys will go along with anything if it means they're going to stick their dick into something warm and wet." Both Maddy and Lisa laughed out loud once more.

In a surprise admission, Maddy said; "Ronny, the gymnast, kissed me once and tried to finger fuck me, I didn't let her though."

"Really? When was that?" Lisa quizzed; an eyebrow raised.

"The night, Lana came over with Jack. She tried it in the car, I guess it turned me on, I mean, I guess I like girls and guys, but I always pictured my first time with a guy. Is that strange?" Maddy asked.

"No, honey, I think that's natural. In college, there will be a lot of opportunities with both girls and guys. There is no rush. But yea, I think a guy for your first time is right, even though high school boys know very little on how to please a woman." Lisa explained.

"What about Jack?" Maddy asked.

"Oh, god no, he would tear your virgin pussy apart, fuck after a lot of experience with men, Lana can barely handle him. When he throat fucks her, she sounds like a smoker for days. Lisa warned for a second time.

"Throat fucking?" Maddy asked.

"Oh, yes, guys with big cocks love to stuff them down your throat girl, the smaller you are the more they want to fuck your throat and your ass. You might as well get used to the idea, you're a tiny thing,"

"That's got to hurt? Right?" Maddy asked, a shiver running down her spine.

"A big cock in your ass feels good, filling even, as long as it's lubed and he gives you time to adjust, Deep throat is something you like or don't. I like it. Swallowing a big fat cock, pushing my face up to his base is awesome, other women don't like a dick touching their lips or their ass. To each her own, I guess."

"I guess I will have to try it and see," Maddy speculated as a knock on her bedroom door sounded interrupting their conversation. Maddy had already decided to serve herself up to Jack despite Lisa's warning of his size, maybe overconfident in her abilities, Maddy didn't want some shitty schoolboy for her first.

"You girls Ok?" Thomas asked as the door opened.

"Yes Daddy!" Maddy replied in an innocent school girl inflection.

"Dinner's ready, y'all come on down now," Thomas suggested, as Lisa rose from the bed.

_______________________

The Drive Home (no sexy bits)

"You want to fuck her, don't you?" Lana asked, not a mile or two after leaving Lisa, Maddy and Thomas waving in the drive.

Suddenly I felt like it was a trick question, sure I wanted to fuck Maddy and Lisa again for that matter. But I was unsure which she was asking about, and even if I did, not sure I would want to admit it.

"Who? Lisa?" I asked the safer choice I had calculated.

"I told you I was happy with the prettier one of the two of you, before our sailboat ride," I threw in a compliment to defuse the situation.

"Lisa told me the next morning you knew it was her," Lana accused.

"Well, not until the end when I was titty fucking her and saw her wedding ring, if you two are going to swap like that you probably should work on the details," I laughed, trying again to defuse.

"So, you were titty fucking her and saw her wedding ring?" She slapped her forehead in a mock stupidity expression.

"Yea, pretty much had me fooled until then, you aren't guiltless either, cum was still dripping out of you when you returned to my bed," I reasoned.

"She said he would be asleep, that wasn't supposed to happen," Lana tried to justify.

"Hey, we're all adults here, besides I she needed a vacation,"

"Speaking of adults, Maddy is 18 next week, do you plan on fucking her too?" her voice returning to a bit of accusation.

"I think, she is into girls, did you see her date that night? That little slut puppy she ran out with was no virgin and was looking at Maddy like a rare steak ready to be devoured," I played off.

"Hmm," Lana voiced. I could tell she was thinking about what I had said.

"She kissed me once, not like an auntie kiss, but not like a full French kiss with tongue. Maddy sucked on my lower lip while looking into my eyes, it was so sexy, she told me a girl in school showed her how to do that," her voice trailing off as she reflected.

"Still, she is a hot little piece of ass, I bet you would fuck her if you had the chance," Lana speculated with some confidence.

"Yea, maybe so, and fill her with cum so you could finish her off," I said laughing and joking, but testing and waiting for her reaction.

"Don't you think her father might hear you ripping into that virgin? Sounds like a pretty good way to die if you ask me," Lana countered.

"Virgin? I doubt it, Maddy may not be legal until the 3rd, and I wouldn't break any laws, but a girl that knows how to tease like her is not likely a virgin. Tell me you wouldn't bed that if you had a shot? It's something I would enjoy watching, might even join in on," as I laughed at full voice to keep the conversation light and joking. Lana giggled as well, a good sign, I thought.

"You think she's really into girls?" Lana asked, evaluating if I was correct.

"Yep, pretty sure, if I would have to guess, Bi, maybe has a fixation on her dad as well. Ever notice how she addresses him as Daddy in that sweet schoolgirl flirty way?"

"You think?" then Lana added "Yes, I have noticed that."

"You would have to do her first, getting hit on by auntie Lana would be too weird if you're wrong," Lana reasoned, my cock was stirring. My girlfriend was giving me permission to bed her little niece on her 18th so she could do her in round 2.

"Yea, we can work up a plan to test her out without a risk of embarrassment if she doesn't go for it." I assured Lana as I worked my stiff cock out of my shorts for a little road head on the ride back to the lake.

Chapter

An unexpected diversion (bonus sexy bits)

"I will run over and look at her tonight, maybe around 6:00?"

"Great, see you then." as I ended the cell phone call.

"Who was that?" Lana asked.

"Some guy is selling a Hunter 41 cheap. Thought I would spend a few minutes and run over there see what the deal is. Sounds too good to be true, probably a waste of time."

"A sailboat?" Lana asked, confirming.

"Yes babe, air conditioners and 2 heads, (toilets) 1shower and 3 queen berths. If it's in good shape, it would be a big step up from the McGregor 25," I suggested.

"How much?"

"He's only asking $55,000 boat is probably worth twice that, that's why I want to see it,"

"Good luck, if you buy her take a picture and text it to me," as she headed out the door.

I admit I was a bit anxious and drove over about 15 minutes early, rang the bell and "in it's a small world moment, guess who opened the door?" It was the married woman from years ago that blew me at the beach in the companionway of the McGregor as the Lana and Lisa watched.

She stood there, a whisky on the rocks in one hand, a cigarette in the other, dressed in a yellow summer dress with a floral print and high heels.

"Haw, figures!" she vocalized boisterously.

"Come on in, he's not here yet, want a drink?" she offered.

"You know, that damn thing is all your fault, right?" as she poured a whisky on the rocks for me and topped hers off filling it to near the top of the glass.

"What is?" I asked.

"That damn sailboat, you shoved your cock down my throat, took him for a ride and suddenly he has to have one. I don't think it has ever been sailed, It's just a big floating clubhouse for Shelby and her friends. Now all they do is fuck and smoke weed on it."

I hadn't seen the little pimply face girl since that day, but even then, I thought she was 8 or so, a tiny thing, with braces on her teeth. That would put her at 14 or 15? fucking and smoking weed, I had missed something.

"She is going to college in the fall, he wants to sell it to pay for a few semesters, don't let him con you, he will go low on the boat, and I want it out of here. You can fix her up and give me a call and I'll meet you over at the beach sometime and show you my gratitude..."

She was not drunk, maybe a bitt buzzed for 5:45 on a weekday afternoon, but I feel her offer was serious, for the first time I considered Lana. We had been dating a couple of months and not what I would consider monogamous. Hell, she had swapped with her sister and fucked Lisa's husband about a week before and we were both discussing bedding young Maddy on the 3rd.

"God, I still remember choking on that big cock of yours, blowing you as my husband walked up to the boat, having cum on my tits as you sailed us around. I told that story to more than a few of my girlfriends." Her story was a bit embellished, but I didn't mind.

Her phone chimed. She reached for it on the granite countertop.

"Late as usual" he says - "Guy coming to look at sailboat, keep him entertained till I get there, prob be 6:15 or so."

What perfect timing, I almost felt sorry for the sap.

She looked at me and voiced; "What can I do to keep you entertained for 20 minutes or so?" knowing good and well her intentions.

We stood facing each other, leaning one hip on the center island of the kitchen. I set my drink down on the granite. Knowing action was better than words in this situation, I placed my right hand wrapping her cheek, and drawing her in close to me. A warm, passionate kiss. Her eyes open, she was accepting, not reluctant at all.

A grope of her breast with my left, her nipple hard. Her hand on my cock over my pants, my cock awaking, she is rubbing furiously looking for that man meat she remembers from years ago. She begins fighting with my belt on my shorts, eventually winning as my shorts fall to my sandals, she drops to her knees, my cock maybe half hard, she inhales it to depth.

"God, how many times I have cum thinking about that day," she voices as she pauses.

As lovely as her lips look wrapped around my cock, her wedding ring displaying on my cock, I raise her to her feet, roll her facing away from me and bend her over the kitchen's center island. I had always wished for the opportunity to bed her, I was going to take her right now.

I flipped her summer dress over her waist, a delightful lacy thong was the only thing separating me from her bounty. Two thumbs and they were at her ankles, stepping through them, and spreading her legs she was more than willing. The clock on the microwave said 5:58.

I had to hurry, I gave myself till 6:10 and hoped she could achieve what I know I could in that time. "Look at the clock, I am going to bust a nut at exactly 6:10 think you can do the same?" offering her the challenge as I pushed into her for the first time.

"Uh huh!" she grunted as I began to stuff her.

Her hands reaching to the other side of the island, she was supporting herself on her forearms, legs spread and taking cock like a pro.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," It wasn't a scream of pain, an overpowering loud utterance, or an actress performing. It was a sublime comfortable breath, exhausting as I impaled her with each stroke.

She tilted her pelvis as I grabbed her waist, assuming the perfect position to receive my manhood to full potential.

6:04: The microwave displayed. As I pulled her ass cheeks apart and watched my slickened cock impale her. I pulled my cock from her for a moment, sinking two fingers and wetting my thumb. I admit it, I like thumbing the ass of a woman folded over for my pleasure.

Some women like it better than others, but all are surprised as I invade them without warning.

When my cock is buried in their vagina to full depth. Mix in a sporadic jerking motion as if my thumb had magically come alive and is cumming in their ass, and few women can hold back an orgasm for long.

6:08 She is breathing rapidly. Any idiot would know she was about to cum. She was lost in her own intensity, oblivious to the world. I began trying to decide if I was going to creampie her or spin and drop her for a nice facial. I was close.

I heard the garage door opener raising the door. I knew this meant her husband was home. In only a few moments he would drive into the garage, close the door and open the entry door into the kitchen where I was fucking his wife.

Uh, Uh, Uh! I speared her deep, letting loose my seed, pinning her against the island. I held myself plunged in her, filling her with the last sputtering of semen, before hastily removing myself and raising my shorts and buckling my belt. She dashed off with panties wrapped around one ankle to a guest bath, cum dripping from her panties swinging wildly from her right foot and high heels as she rushed into the bath.

The door opened as I just had gathered my whisky and somewhat melted ice from the counter.

"Jack?" he asked, "did she show you the boat?"

"Not yet, waiting on you," I countered. "Shall we?" I was anxious to get him out of the room where I had just fucked his wife before he noticed the smell of sex. We walked to the back door and began the slow decent toward the lake, the dock, and the boat.

I offered him $45,000 on the spot, and after a short meeting with his wife who I had just railed over the kitchen counter, he accepted. I wrote a check, left my car in the drive for the night and sailed her home, in my mind making a slow getaway with more than one prize.

Chapter (the sexy bits)

Hot women on the new boat

Lana was excited to see the boat the next day. I told her it had been used primarily as a club house for their teenage daughter, and they had decided to get rid of it because it was being used for a flop house and smoking weed.

To Lana's credit, her immediate ambition was to give it a thorough cleaning and scrubbing, and wanted new mattresses and toilet seats, and wanted to fuck me in every corner of the boat as soon as the task was complete.

Lana was super excited about the new boat and wanted to camp with Thomas and Lisa and Maddy on the 3rd and 4th on the new boat. I think "boat-sex-orgy-camping-fantasy" though unrealistic had captured Lana's mind.

Lisa and Lana were lookers, as we moored the boat at the marina and Lana went about the marina, every eye was on her, when her identical, Lisa, and her husband Tom arrived, the men about blatantly stared.

It became ridiculous when Maddy showed up, her youthful barely legal nicely shaped bubble butt and ample cleavage mixed with her demure height and bikini-clad body walked from the parking lot to the boat. I doubt a man there was not at least half hard.

We cast off, a big beautiful boat, full of fine pussy. Tom and I smiled at each other.

__________________________________________

We sailed the afternoon, the breeze was nice for summer, not exciting but the girls loved it, taking turns at the helm. Enough breeze not to be boring, but no deck tilting gales either. Lots of alcohol was being consumed. The bathrooms (heads) in the cabin loosened the inhibitions to drinking under sail. Tom was allowing Maddy to drink and the more she drank the more she flirted with me, but Tom seemed oblivious and the girls seemed to notice but didn't discourage her.

The highlight of late afternoon was anchoring in Fuck Cove. We dropped the swim platform, and all hit the water for a short swim. Lisa and Lana were near the front of the boat with Tom. I was holding onto the swim platform as Maddy swam up face to face, to tease me as usual.

This time, her hand followed down my abs to my crotch, snaked her way into my shorts, and held a handful of man meat. I was not expecting this so I was flaccid, unaroused.

"That's not so intimidating," as she pulled her hand from my shorts.

"I don't know why they think I need a beginner cock, that one feels fine to me," as she turns and swims away toward the front of the boat, looking back smiling, teasing as I expected.

Yea, I would fuck her. Tonight, if the confines of a 41-foot boat would permit it without Tom waking. He needed to be drunk, then fucked to orgasm, and then he would sleep for hours, allowing me an opportunity. Lana already wanted to aid and abet the defiling of her young niece for her own sexual purposes, Lisa wouldn't object either.

______________________________________________

Dinner went better than expected, Tom was throwing the alcohol back hard and fast. Lisa was feeding his impulse, not moderating him, making me think she and Lana had come to the same conclusion as I get Tom drunk and passed out. Lana was drinking more than normal, maybe slurring in her words slightly.

A little after dinner, I realized my plan was not the one being executed. Lana and Maddy helped Tom to his feet, and down the companionway to the front berth. Maddy returned a few minutes later and announced she would go to bed and slipped back down the companionway to one of the unoccupied berths below. It crossed my mind that she was listening to her dad and Lana, watching them or even joining in, though the last was unlikely.

dfw_guy
dfw_guy
85 Followers
12