The Conquest of the Landers Twins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I were on deck alone. Lana had been drinking gaining the courage for another swap, this time much more openly to me than the first, in full view and help from Maddy.

"Does he know?" I asked Lisa.

"Probably not," she admitted.

"What about Maddy?"

"Oh, she knows, she is supposed to stay out the way tonight," Lisa confided.

"Want to take a dip?" Lisa offered.

"Sure," I accepted, and we went to the swim platform, Lisa slipping into the water first, she disappeared under the water, reemerging and slicking her wet hair back and over her shoulders. I had sat down on the swim deck, my feet in the water. The water felt warm, maybe warmer than the air. Lisa swam up to the platform, playfully, she grabbed my belt, and pulled me into the warm water. We laughed, and then ended up holding one hand on the swim deck face to face and kissed, a warm and inviting kiss, no hesitation, her free hand steadied herself by holding my on my shoulder. The embrace extended into several more kisses. As we broke contact, I admired her beauty in the water, her slicked hair, wet body, and the tops of her breasts revealing themselves to the warm night air. I placed my hands on the swim deck, kicked my feet in the water and lifted myself on deck, turning to sit on the edge of the deck, facing her. I knew I had to get her back on board to fuck. Deep water fucking just isn't practical.

She remained in the water, an almost mermaid appearance, her torso exposed and bright in contrast against the dark water.

"Take these off," she whispered, tugging on my shorts.

I undid my belt, unzipped my fly and raised my ass and slipped them off, tossing them in a wet heap on the deck of the boat.

She supported herself with her left hand and stroked me with her right.

My cock growing but still flexible, she was staring at my cock and diverting back to my eyes, with a nice little upturn in her smile. Her hand, warm, was working my cock to full hardness. I have to admit, the eye candy was sexy as hell, like getting a hand job from a mermaid. This one was married and her husband was on the boat added a bit of adventure to the whole situation.

She pulled herself up a bit in water and took me into her mouth. It was awkward, requiring her to lift out of the water with both hands, and then sink on my shaft. She started doing these little pushups, giving me a no hands style blow job, the buoyancy of the water reducing the work needed of raising and lowering herself. Again, sexy as hell to watch. She could deep throat me, but seemed content only taking seven inches, and I was content with that. Her endurance was impressive. After a few minutes she raised herself off of my cock, slid back into mermaid mode and resumed the hand job.

"Fuck, my arms are like Jell-O," She joked.

"I was afraid if I took you all the way in, I wouldn't be able to lift myself off!" she explained.

I laughed at the mental picture of that.

"Help me up, I think my arms are shot," Lisa pleaded.

"Ow, too bad!" I mocked, "I was looking forward to shooting ropes of cum onto my pretty mermaid," I explained.

"Mermaid, huh? I guess I like that- a mermaid on vacation," she let that play out in her mind.

"Maybe I'll slip back into the water and let that happen when the time is right," she offered.

I helped her aboard, and we embraced again, kissing her was as warm and comfortable as kissing her identical. We were on deck, and we could hear the distant moans of Lana being pleasured by Tom.

I turned Lisa and hooked two thumbs on her bikini and slowly worked the wet fabric off of her ass and let them fall to the deck. She folded forward, I wasted no time, pressing my hard cock against the crack of her ass, she reached from underneath and guided me in. gripping her waist, I worked myself into her, she was tight, it took a bit to work myself in.

"Oh, oh," she whimpered as I deepened myself into her. Lisa wasn't drunk as was the first time I had her. Lana's identical kept retreating as I worked her until she was on the deck, face down on all fours.

She was wet, slick, and tight. I had now impaled her to full depth, and she was still having trouble with my size. Her knees were under her, making her ass high, her face turned and against the deck facing aft (rearward).

I was standing flat footed behind her squatting and holding her waist tightly I stroked her slowly at first, but full long deep strokes. She let out a call every time I bottomed her.

Lisa's almost silent "No, No, No," was turning into a louder slow paced "Oh... Oh... Oh" I'm confident her vocalizations were load enough to be heard by Tom and Lana.

I heard Tom laugh a bit and then lay into Lana harder, increasing her volume, and the boat could be felt rocking a bit.

Lol- I was up for the challenge. In a tit for tat display, I picked up the pace and began nailing Tom's wife harder and faster. "Oh God, Ah, Ah, Ah!" Lisa was letting out I had grabbed her hair and had one hand on her back pressing her chest to the floor. My other, pulling her hair back so her neck was stretched and facing up. Her intensity and volume were winning the battle as I rode that pony hard. What the hell, I slapped her ass, a loud thwack resounding across the water.

I looked at the companionway, to hear if Lana would get an ass slapping in retaliation.

Maddy was standing in the companionway watching me and Lisa, a look of horror on her face.

I didn't let up a bit. Thwack! I lit her up again, pulled my cock free of Lisa so Maddy could watch as I speared her to full depth.

"Oh, Owwwww, don't stop! ah, ah, ah!" Lisa shoved herself onto me and came hard, rocking her pelvis up and down.

"Stop, stop, stop, let me go!" as I did, she collapsed to the deck, breathing hard, sated.

Lana and Tom were silent, I looked to the companionway, Maddy was gone. I sat on the bench still hard, catching my breath. I had not yet come and was about to suggest the swim platform and mermaid finish when a clap of thunder came from the west redirecting my attention to the horizon.

More lightning way off in the distance, and another, then another. A small line of thunderstorms had popped up in the summer evening. It wasn't huge but lightning is attracted to aluminum masts with nothing else around. We would head toward the storm to make a quick run for home.

I raised still naked and made way to the bow of the boat. I could hear Lana's quiet moans as I made my way forward and glanced down through the roof hatch (portal) to see her legs wrapped around Tom head. He was going down on her, cleaning her after cumming in her.

Lana looked into my eyes as her voice increased, and her pelvis became more animated in her actions, her hands forcing Tom's head tighter. She was showing off for me. Still, we had no time for a long voyeuristic show and I moved forward and weighed anchor.

________________________

Chapter (barely legal sexy bits)

Barely legal Maddy finally gets her turn

The boat now adrift, I fired the motor, and turned her into the west toward the storm and home.

I reached down and slipped on my wet shorts.

It was a race to get home before the storm and a few minutes in I was glad the sloop had the upgraded motor; we were making excellent time.

"Almost home," I reassured as we turned into the bay, I could see the lights of the house and dock. The first outflow of wind from the storm hit and the waves became angry, whitecaps appeared. Maddy had come on deck, Lisa and Maddy were concerned.

Lana had reemerged from below deck to find out why we were underway. Lisa had pointed at the storm.

"It's ok, I will tie us off and in the house before a raindrop touches our heads. These waves are no threat at all," I reassured.

Tom stumbled on deck a minute later and was having trouble with balance from drunkenness and the deck rolling in the light surf. He looked green.

"Hold on big guy, just a hundred yards to go" as I pointed at the dock. A few moments later we were tied off, and all headed to the house with the first drops of rain hitting. us as we rushed inside.

Tom, Lisa's husband, green from the rolling of the storm, and from the drunken fucking of Lana, my girlfriend, headed straight for the Lazy-Boy, Lisa and Lana headed upstairs to the larger guest bedroom. I showed Maddy to her room with a twin bed overlooking the lake view. A room I had been a frequent guest of over the summers of my youth.

From Maddy's room at the foot of the stairs was an unobstructed view of the sloping yard to the lake, including the gazebo, hot tub, and leading down to the two sailboats. I had slept many a summer night looking out the window next to the bed until nodding off.

It was still unclear if Tom knew of the swaps, the one at his house and now on the boat. Still, I loved fucking his wife and her identical twin, my girlfriend Lana. I wanted so to stretch the young pussy of Tom's cock-teasing daughter, Maddy, as well.

The storm was brief, the rain and lightning cooling the night, and refreshing the air with ozone. The clouds had moved to the east and the sky was filled with stars. Tom slept through it all.

The girls had been drinking Long Islands, their favorite "lets get drunk" beverage, also allowing Maddy to join in. I guess they each had had 3 and were feeling the effects pretty well when.

Maddy broached the subject of sex. She looked at her dad, Tom, sleeping on the Lazy-Boy in the next room. Almost a whisper, she looked to Lisa. "I watched you on the boat. That had to hurt right? I mean, was that fun?"

Lisa looked at me, and then to Maddy, "Dear, that wasn't fun, it was incredible," she put her hand on my leg.

"I told you, Jack's for the experienced, I know you want to try him but are you sure you're up to it?" she asked. Lana looked on in anticipation, she wanted to bed Maddy as much as I did, though it had not been discussed with Maddy.

"Well, I don't know what I want, I don't want to do some inexperienced high school boy in a back seat and remember that forever as my first time. But Jack rode you like a pony express rider, I don't know if I could take that..." her voice drifting off.

"Well honey, what if Jack promises not to ride you like a pony express rider, maybe uses some lube and takes it nice and slow?

You would do that for Maddy's first time wouldn't you Jack?" as Lisa looks at me.

"Yes, I could manage that," I reassured.

Maddy looked very unsure, like she was falling for a trick.

Lisa suggested, "Would you want your aunt Lana there? To make sure everything is all good?"

Maddy's eyes turned to Lana, like a puppy her expression reached out to Lana- "Like, would you?"

"I can do that, if you want me too," Lana volunteered. "I had a girl with me my first time with a guy too," Lana pointed at Lisa.

"Really?" Maddy asked, Lisa nodded a confirmation.

"That would be great," Maddy confided.

"I had poured them a fourth drink each and a bit of slurring was working into their conversation.

"Jack, can you help get Tom upstairs to bed?" Lisa asked.

With that the dining room conversation broke up, and Lisa and I woke Tom and escorted him upstairs, he fell into bed with shorts and t-shirt on and passed out and snoring before I left the room.

"I wasn't kidding, you know, that was incredible," Lisa offered.

"Very few men know how to rough fuck a woman and not be violent, you are great at that," Lisa volunteered.

"Promise me you will be gentle with her tonight, OK?"

"No problem, Lana will be there, we will show her a great first time, she will be all smiles tomorrow." I reassured her as I pinned her to the wall, giving her one last kiss before leaving, my hand on her throat, mocking strangulation but no force. As I broke the kiss, she asked, "Can we do it again tomorrow?"

"Probably," I replied as I left her to deflower her stepdaughter.

_________________________

I went downstairs and into the master bedroom, I heard the shower running but the door was locked, a note on the bed said, "Take a quick shower in the guest bath."

I walked to the downstairs guest bath, ran some warm water and took a quick shower, dried off and walked back to the master bedroom with just a towel wrapped around me, barefoot, no shirt.

The girls were in bed, waiting. I entered the bed on my normal side, putting Maddy between me and Lana.

Lana began, "Maddy is a brave girl, we have been talking."

"Oh yea? how brave are we talking here?" I asked.

"Well, Maddy wants to try it all, she wants the "Sampler Platter" a little of everything we can think of but she has rules. Rule 1 if she says stop, we have to stop. Rule 2 no rough stuff tonight unless she says so."

"Damn Lana! no whips, handcuffs or ball gags then?" I said with mock disappointment. We all laughed.

"The Sampler Platter no jalapenos," I confirmed, Maddy reached for a refilled Long Island I noticed Lana had one also.

"Thanks for doing this, this will be a lot better than in some back seat." Maddy explained.

"Where do you want to start?" Lana offered.

"Well, could we kiss, make out a bit, and I want to give Jack a blow job, a lot of my friends do that before fucking, I want to see what that's like," Maddy suggested.

With that, Maddy leaned across me to set her drink on the night stand,

She set her drink down and I saw her nipple and areola for the first time, silver dollar size, her nipple a tiny thing but hard.

I reached behind her and rolled her on top of me, face to face, we kissed. First lips on lips, then a brief French, and then she pulled away, sucking my lower lip, looking into my eyes. Lana moved closer, and the kiss was repeated on Lana.

"Ronny, taught me that, is that good?" she said looking into Lana's eyes for approval.

"Yes, sweety, has Ronny taught you anything else?" Lana asked.

"She wants to teach me a lot" she bragged.

I rolled her off of me and between Lana and I. It was time to take some action, I rolled on my side and kissed her again, this time French, as I cupped her breast and rolled her nipple making it rigid.

I turned her head to Lana making the offer, Lana's lips replaced mine as I whispered in Maddy's ear a light breath, a sweet sucking sound and ran my hand from her neck, over her breast, across her stomach and over her shaved pubis to her unentered prize.

Her legs opened, inviting, her pussy lips closed, tight, virginal, unused to the abuse she would later experience in life. I folded them open a bit, and rubbed her clit, she was wet.

Lana was working her with kisses and I found her hand on mine, exploring Maddy's pussy.

I knew we had all night, and followed Lana's lead, leaving her pussy to Lana. Soon Maddy was breathing hard.

"Oh God, please stop," Maddy said to Lana, almost a whimper.

"I am going to cum, and we have just begun. Can we try something else?" Maddy pleaded.

Lana stood and motioned us to stand, I was rigid, and Lana moved in front of me, assumed a position on her knees and motioned Maddy to do the same. My cock was drooling, two gorgeous women on their knees before me.

"Here, taste this" as Lana collected my hanging precum with a finger, Maddy with a bit of hesitation sucked it off of Lana's finger. "Kinda salty, earthy, maybe a bit sweet, right? I love the stuff," Lana admits.

"Here take it like this, wet your mouth a bit and let your lips do the rest- no teeth," I watched as Lana cover 7 inches of cock working it in and out of her mouth a dozen times.

"Your turn," fucking awesome, I thought as Maddy took a go of it.

She pulled back and asked "Show me deep throat".

Lana said, "take it in to where you swallow, not where you breathe. Put it there for a bit and push forward, you will want to gag, back off and swallow, do this a few times, when you can control your swallow, swallow and push forward it will slip right in.

She shows, pushing up taking the whole thing.

"Fuck- that's awesome Lana, can I try?" how lucky can a guy be? I thought.

Maddy did it on the first try, no gag reflex at all, some lucky guy will end up with her. She deep throats me with ease holds it, barely even coughs ejecting my cock. Son of a bitch, she is both a virgin and the best cocksucker ever.

"I fucking love that," Maddy exclaims.

"Come on, time to pop that cherry," Lana climbs back on the bed.

Maddy climbs aboard with new confidence.

I guess every girl's first time is missionary, lay on your back, face up, over here.

Jacks going to get the lube from the night stand and cover himself with it. It will make everything easier; it may hurt a bit the first time, but I will hold you down and open ok?

Fuck, I knew Lana was about to cum herself by her look and ragged breath.

She was serving Maddy up on her back, folding her legs up to her chest and open as far as possible, exposed. It would be so tempting to plunge her in a single stroke.

I was on my knees between the legs of this nubile 18-year-old. My cock was sliding up and down her labia, a stripper's cock slide, except she was the one getting the free ride.

Each time my tip found her opening, it paused and explored deeper. I was teasing her; she liked the eye candy of my monster at her most tender. Lana wanted me to go balls deep, I could see the anticipation in her eyes.

"Oh, God that feels so good," Maddy's neck craned to watch my cock enter and retreat maybe only three inches.

"Deeper- I want it deeper," she demanded.

With that I pushed in about eight inches. Her eyes enlarged, her mouth dropped open, Lana looked like she was ready to cum, her breath was ragged. I expected Lana to blow at any second.

I am short stroking her for a couple of minutes and she is getting adjusted to the new normal. Lana has her pinned to the bed, and I ask, "More?"

She nods, I push in the rest, she takes it but she is biting her lower lip. I start deep stroking her, slowly at first, then I pick up the pace a bit.

"Oh fuck," she mutters. I deep fuck her for a few minutes at a slow steady pace.

"Jack- fuck me hard for a minute I want to see how it feels ok?"

I slam into her, a medium fast pace its skin on skin, slap, slap, slap our two pelvises meet and it sounds like a porn video. Lana has her pinned, she is letting out these loud screeches Yea! Yea! Yea! I cover her mouth to keep from waking her dad. Lana is coming, she can't even keep her eyes focused. I am amazed she lasted this long.

"Stop, Stop, Stop!" Maddy cries out, I pull from her with a sudden jerk and she is in convulsions, cumming, her pussy nearly turning itself inside out as Lana and I watch this teens spasm until it resides, Lana releasing Maddy's legs, and Maddy collapses sated.

Three women had been driven to orgasm tonight and I had not got a nut myself. As I straddled Maddy and flopped my cock between her tits, Lana knew what was needed and pushed Maddy's tits together for a nice quick titty fuck, Maddy was confused but caught on as the action started.

I knew holding back as I had, twice I was going to cum big. Motioning to Lana, she moved against the headboard, and moved Maddy there, The barely legal was semi reclined and it gave me an excellent position to stuff her mouth with cock while kissing Lana. We stopped kissing just in time to look into Maddy's eyes witness my nut.

God I was right, a huge intense orgasm, 4 or 5 large ropes, followed with many smaller spasms Maddy's eyes widened.

I do not think she knew what to do with it all, swallowing most, spilling some across her tits and dribbling on her chest, I held her firm to completion, removed my cock from her mouth, rolled off of her and lay down to rest and catch my breath. Lana was kissing her as I relaxed and closed my eyes. It had been a long day.

12