The Consanguine Honeytrap Ch. 03

Story Info
A Legitimate Sister-Illegitimate Brother Femdom Intrigue.
6.3k words
4.43
5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warning

Dear reader, if you have read chapters 1 & 2 of this novella you should know by now this story is a femdom romance between a rich legitimately born sister, and a poor illegitimately born brother, the first of whom knows that the two are kin, and the second of whom does not. There is a strong sexual attraction between the two, particularly from the brother towards sister, and there will be slowly growing emotional attraction as well. But regardless of that through the storyline the sister remains motivated to wrap her brother around her little finger, and keep him wrapped, so she can be cruel to him and yet keep him coming back for more. So together with more honey pleasure, there will be more vinegar teasing, humiliation, and denial as well. That said, characters evolve, and there may eventually be a happy-for-now ending for the couple. I am happy to have as many readers as there are people who enjoy my stories, but if some of the these themes are not for you, don't waste your time and get angry about it, simply move on and read something else. The rest of you, I hope you enjoy the incest, the femdom, and the romance, all of which are moving forces in this storyline.

Chapter 3

Ashley knew she had taken a risk in pulling the soccer ball from the penalty spot just as Richard was about to score a goal. In leaving him blue balled and half nude 40 miles away from home. But in her view it was a worthwhile calculated risk that the ensuing feeling of shock and awe would be greater than the recoil from wounded self-love. It was her experience most men were susceptible to hot and cold strategies. To, more precisely, tease and denial strategies. And that they were quite willing to swallow the bitter pill of humiliation if delivered with a spoonful of honey pleasure. It was just a matter of calibration. And when it worked, you conditioned them to link the two things together, the pleasure and the humiliation. Then you could even withdraw the traditional sources of pleasure, and they basically started experiencing the pleasure from the humiliation alone. Like a Pavlovian dog salivating from the sound of a metronome. And risk was something she was comfortable with since, as her financier father would say, fortune favors the bold. In any case, she would know for sure in a few days when Richard texted her again. But she was confident he would.

In the meantime she needed to better stay abreast of what her father was up to. And just continuing to show up at home and rifling thought his files was not going to cut it. So she needed another source of information. An informant. A mole. And among the team of investigators, attorneys, bankers and the like whose names were in her father's reports Ashley knew who was the most vulnerable. And would be easiest to exploit.

That was Charles Miller. Who was a Windsor University MBA graduate of about 30yo who was a lecher, and happened to have the hots for her. He also was a junior member of her family's private banking team, who also happened to be the manager of her own trust fund. His name was among those in her father's paperwork, even if it was low down the list. But the fact he would be easy as pie to exploit made up for that. If Miller didn't pan out, she could, and probably would anyway, secure a second mole. But she would start with Miller. So to that effect she called his offices back home.

"Good morning, Helvetia Capital Management."

"Good morning, this is Ashley Broek. I need an appointment with Charles Miller tomorrow at 11am."

"Oh hello Ms Broek! I can have Charles call you back this afternoon."

"No, it needs to be in person, and my soonest available is tomorrow."

"Oh! Ok. Let me see... Guess what, I see his prior tomorrow at 11am just canceled. So he will be expecting you!"

"Thank you."

Finally said Ashley and hung up. She didn't want to give the prick any kind of heads up of what this was going to be about, which is why she had not called or emailed him directly. But it certainly helped to be her father's daughter to clear the young lecher financier's calendar.

The next day she did a scan of her closet to choose her weapons of the day. Again, she needed suitable arms and armor of seduction and subjugation. So she picked a short hemmed and short sleeved slinky blue dress that was quite provocative but looked suitable for a girl like her to spend the day doing business or going to a country club party. And she paired it with a pair of fuck-me blue stiletto pumps. What the heck, she threw in a pair of thigh highs too. Blue shadow and red lipstick were the central components of her makeup. And in her hair, she made an elegant bun held together by an exquisite metal stick which she loved, since it always gave her the impression it could serve as a deadly weapon in a pinch. Not that she would need to assassinate anybody, today at least. But the idea she could, made her feel powerful, in control. And that was important. The whole ensemble would keep Miller's eyes in two places, her red lips, and her svelte legs and delicate feet. And that is where she wanted his attention. And with that she went to her car, started the engine, and left for her 3hrs drive back to a town neighboring her hometown.

For her driving, particularly her luxury European convertible, was a pleasure. So she was actually energized when she got to the high rise glass curtain wall office building that housed Helvetia Capital Management and other financial firms. The view of the blue expanse of the Sound was impressive from the glass walled elevator as she rode up.

"Good morning Ms. Broek. Charles is ready to see you."

Said the executive assistant as she let Ashley in.

"Oh hello Ashley! You are exquisite as usual. The true Miss Constitution in my mind. I am always glad to see you!"

Said Charles to Ashley. And what an idiot, thought Ashley.

"Sit down, please."

He added.

"I believe your usual regular expenses are all taken care off. Tuition, cards, condo fees. And your investments are doing excellent. So how can I help you?"

"Charles. It has come to my attention that my father has a special project going. A special family investigative project. And that you are part of it. I need you to keep me abreast."

Said Ashley as she first crossed her legs like a Goddess. Then she uncrossed them, paused for emphasis, then crossed them again the opposite direction.

"Aaaa... Ashley, your father always has several projects going..."

"Charles, don't waste my time, or waste yours. You know which project I am talking about."

"Well, if you want to be kept more abreast of your family's various projects with this office I am sure we can accommodate that. Let me consult..."

Started out Charles. But Ashley decided he clearly needed a little more persuasion. So she pushed back her chair. Got up. Walked around Charles' desk. And, legs stretched out, leaned on the edge of his side of the desk, just beside him. There her thigh brushed against his, as she crossed one ankle over the other, and began to slowly, seductively rock her elevated foot left and right.

Charles tensed in his chair. But he did not move an inch or say anything. Other than to check Ashley out from head to toe. Ogling all her lines and curves. Breasts, hips, waist, pelvis. Her long slim legs almost completely uncovered by her short hemline. Her feet in those sexy pumps. One of them rocking sideways as if to charm a snake.

"You have a stunning view from here."

Said Ashley looking out the window behind the desk.

"Ashley..."

"It is Ms. Broek to you!"

Snapped back Ashley.

"Ms. Broek. I... can't... don't have the authority..."

Began to plead Charles. Even as he admitted knowledge. We are getting somewhere, thought Ashley. But not far enough. So then she lifted her right foot back up, and parting her thighs like a drawing compass to a 45 degree angle, placed that right foot in between Charles thighs on the chair, as she left her left leg fixed on the ground right where it was. The split thighs pulled her hemline higher, till it barely covered her crotch and the lacy top of her thigh highs became exposed. The young financier held on to his armrests so tight his fingernails threatened to pierce them.

"Charles, I am sure you can find a way to make yourself indispensable to the project."

Then, pushing the toe of her pump further up Charles's chair, she began to rub his manhood with it. Basically shoe jobbing him through the pants with it.

"Keep me abreast, and I am sure I can find a way to reward you..."

Charles thought that was permission to begin to collect a prepayment on the reward. So he reached with his hands for Ashley's svelte leg, but before he closed the former over the later Ashley snapped at him.

"I did not say you can touch me! Hands to yourself!"

And the young financier griped his armrests hard again.

"But...Ms. Broek..."

"No buts. That is the carrot. But Charles, there is also a stick. If you do not keep me abreast, I will say you made an uninvited pass at me. And continued after I rebuffed you."

She said as she repositioned her pump again. And this time ground her heel against Charles crotch.

"Ugh!"

Went the young financier.

"I do not need to tell you are expendable. An apprentice. And I am my father's daughter. With the accusation alone you will not ever again have a job in finance bigger than manning the deposit window at the smallest bank in the country."

And as she said that, she pressed some more. And noticed something squishy trapped between the heel of her pump and Charles' own pelvic bone. A testicle! She realized. Could not have planned it better!

"Ugh! Yes... Ms. Broek..."

"Yes what Charles? The reward? Or the lecherous truth? Which will you earn?"

"I... ugh!!!!... I will get involved more and keep you abreast..."

"Charles. Repeat the whole thing. From the top!"

"Ugh!!!... Ms Broek, I will stay abreast of your father's special project... Ugh!!!... and I will keep you abreast in turn... Oooaaa!!! If I meet your satisfaction you will find a way to reward me... Oouuaa!!!... if not, you will say I made a pass at you and you will get me fired.... Ahhh!!!... and barred from financial services... Ukkk!!!"

"Now we understand each other. Maybe I will feel like telling your boss how wonderful service you have provided today Charles. Would you like that?"

"Oh!!!... yes Ms. Broek."

"Ok then."

Said Ashley, removing her pump clad foot from Charles' groin.

"Weekly reports even if nothing happens. Immediately, and I mean immediately, if anything does."

"It has been a pleasure doing business with you today."

She added as she stood up, and pulled her hemline back down. Then turned around, and left.

*****

The days following their first proper date, Richard found himself in awe of Ashley. Even more so than the day following their pickup at the live bar. Richard found Ashley infinitely seductive, mysterious and dangerous. And somehow the combination was irresistible. But he also felt she was special. And not just because she was a princess. She was special in some deep way he still could not peg. And she maybe was even special in a way she did not know about herself. Richard felt like Ashley thought of herself as some amazon or sorceress on a mission of some kind. Tough by virtue of her circumstances and objectives. Yet Richard thought that there might be some softness behind the toughness. And that in combination with everything else, that made her truly rare.

In any case he was wondering how he could get close to that girl, and not end up burned. Because getting burned seemed to come with the territory, and he had always told himself he would stay away from that. Because if he could get close, some day he would bend the knee like a devoted knight, she would tap her sword on each of his shoulders like a favorable Queen, and then... they could make babies together? Yeah right... you and Princess... forget about it... he thought to himself. But maybe he would like to believe in the fairy tale ending, and kept that thought nearby.

In any case. By the time Friday came around, and Ashley's allure and glamor had overtaken by a mile the sting of the last minute denial and humiliation last Sunday, there was no question Richard would reach out to her again. So early in the morning of the last day of the school week he typed.

"Hi Ashley, would you like to meet for a stroll and hangout around my part of town at 4pm or so? Richard"

And.

"Would love to. Have been thinking about you. Ashley."

Came fairly quickly the reply!

Richard had decided to take the initiative with their date this time. Keep it to his territory. His home court, so to speak. As a way to avoid any further cruel surprises, like last time. No way he would end up in a compromised position on home turf. He would take her around the coffee shops, parks, museums his part of town. Maybe a quick tour of his campus, not as impressive as hers by a mile, but worth showing if she was into him. Stuff along those lines. Then he would be safe from being stranded again! And he could enjoy the company of the beautiful blonde Princess with amber eyes without trepidation. And as he was thinking that, a quick other text did come through, and it said.

"I do have a prior commitment with some girlfriends starting 8pm or so. Is that ok?"

And though that disappointed Richard a bit, it was ok. Four hours was more than the three he had spent with her last time... before she stranded him. And the first one of that had been driving. His soccer buddies had a get together starting at 8pm also anyway, so he would be able to attend that. So he replied, more puppy dog than he intended,

"I am happy whatever number of hours or minutes you want to spend with me. 4pm-8pm is fine."

And sent the reply.

"Your place at 4pm then?"

"Let's do the Ionian Café nearby at that time."

Then came back.

"Ok. See you there.

And that was it.

Richard took a deep sigh, and his mind was all but gone to thoughts of the sexy svelte blonde the rest of the day. But he did take a minute to text his half dozen or so soccer buddies that were getting together.

"I am in at 8pm."

*****

Richard cleaned up as well as he could without looking like he was trying too hard. And left for the coffee shop to be there at least fifteen minutes before the agreed upon time. He got himself a fancy iced tea, not a coffee actually, and sat on one of the giant bean bags they had in one of the cozier corners of the place. Many of the patrons were students. Talking with their peers or working on a tablet or laptop. Richard particularly paid attention to the couples, something he did not use to do, and tried to figure out what made them happy. He did not really get any insight, but the fact he was thinking about it made him wince. Do not get your hopes up! Keep your eye on other things! He told himself.

Then at 4pm almost with mathematical precision Ashley made her entrance. Richard was not even looking in her direction when she did, but he immediately turned to her, sensing she was there. She was in a day-to-evening college girl type of outfit this time. Very classy and sexy, but smart casual. Beyond a pair of low-rise skinny jeans that adorned Ashley's hips, pelvis, and legs to perfection, blood red seemed to be the color of the day. Red pumps, a red halter neck and red lips. It all contrasted beautifully with Ashley almond blonde hair in a ponytail, and gave her a strong college girl version of Jessica Rabbit vibe. As she walked towards him, even before she was within hearing distance, Ashley pursed her lips and blew Richard a kiss, and he could do nothing but wonder how it would feel directly in his lips.

"Hello Richard."

Ashley intoned seductively as she reached her half-brother. And rather than sit on the bean bag in front of him, she sat on the generously sized bag that Richard sat on himself. Which after he scooted over a bit, still meant they were shoulder against shoulder, thigh against thigh, almost chest against chest. And Richard's manhood came immediately to life, even as he also flinched, recalling the kind of burns his exquisite date was capable of inflicting.

Burns which were quickly forgotten as she leaned into him and closed her lips on his. Giving him the kiss he had craved a few moments earlier. The kiss wasn't long, but it was deep. And Ashley kept a brief hold of Richard's lips between her teeth as she pulled back from him. Letting them go, to snap back at his face, after a couple of inches of travel.

"Hello Ashley..."

Eventually managed Richard with a breathy voice.

"Never been here. Nice place. What is the name again?"

"The Ionian Café."

"Makes sense. You know what Ionian means?"

Asked Ashley of Richard.

"No."

"The Ionian Sea is the sea between the Adriatic and the Mediterranean. Between the southern part of Italy, and Greece. The décor here matches that part of the world."

"You know a lot of things don't you?"

Asked Richard of Ashley.

"I don't know about that."

Only answered Ashley modestly.

"You know other places like this?"

She asked.

"Not really. I do not go out too much. Other than with my buddies every now and then. Sorry that is not very suave, but it is the truth."

"You don't have to be suave Richard. Just you."

Said Ashley as she held and gently squeezed Richard's hand as a small reassurance.

Ashley almost wished the bastard was more of an asshole. Like that prick Charles Miller, say, or most of the guys she knew. Would make him more fun to destroy. But she was not going to hold "not asshole enough" against Richard.

"You said you love dance, and drama. Theater arts. Any of that this week?"

"Actually yes. My company is putting together a contemporary adaptation of the story of Circe and Odysseus. And we've been rehearsing this week."

"And your role is."

"Circe."

"Wow! Main part."

"Yes."

"Sorry but I know about Odysseus. Nothing about Circe."

"It is ok. Circe was one of Odysseus main adversaries in the Odyssey. He lands on her island with his crew. And while hosting them in her palace, Circe, who is a minor goddess and a major sorceress, turns most of them into pigs."

"Ouch!"

"Actually that particular stretch of Circe's story has an ok ending. After taking some precautions so he doesn't end up the same or worse, since Circe is also a notorious seductress, Odysseus convinces Circe to turn his sailors back to men. Then Circe, impressed with Odysseus, ends up hosting him for a year. And bears him a couple of children."

"I guess classical mythology is mystifying to me."

Said Richard, and Ashley just smiled. One thing she had not failed to observe, was that Richard was probably not going to go back to the incident last Sunday. Good. It meant even if he may not have liked it, he had made his peace with it. Which was good for him. Because Ashley did not really plan to stop putting her half-brother through the ringer.

Then in a moment Ashley saw that Richard was looking to her, deciding whether to try for another kiss of not. He was a bit shy. Adorable. But she decided to just toy with him this time. So she just caressed his inner thigh with her hand. And smiled at him in a friendly, even flirty way, but one which did not indicate she was open for a kiss that moment. And her half-brother just shivered, and grunted, and let the moment go.

Eventually they left the café, and went for a walk to a beautiful nearby park, built on a swampy marsh. Most of the vegetation was wetland grasses and trees surrounding boardwalks and gazebos in a very romantic setting. So Ashley and Richard stopped there for a bit and continued talking and flirting.

"Do you know what your plans are after college already?

"I have an Analyst position job offer at Goldberg Case, the investment bank, and I am taking it. But only for a couple of years. Then I am probably going back to school for an MBA."

12