The Consanguine Honeytrap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Said Ashley. In fact, though finance was not a surprising choice for her, the fact she was not going to work for her father was. She wanted to stand on her own two feet though. Not just be that silver spoon kid. And of course working for her father was always a fall back option she had.

"You?"

"I do not know yet. I am still a junior so I have a little time. You are?"

"A senior."

Answered Ashley

"Sorry if I ask too many questions. But I want to get to know you. How old are you?"

Asked Richard. And Ashley thought it was a little sweet how her half-brother and current date said he wanted to get to know her. Like he meant it. She of course knew he also wanted to fuck her silly. But most boys did.

"21"

"I am 20."

Said Richard, and talking more about himself, he added.

"I grew up with my mother. And have no siblings. Though I always wished my mother would have married and had another child. Probably a little sister I could have played with, and helped taken care of a bit."

And now Ashley was at a loss for words. She did not want to say she was an only child. Of course she was for all intents and purposes, other than biological, she just recently found out... But she was feeling some scruples about rationalizing the truth like that and therefore... misleading Richard. Manipulating him, was ok. Seducing him, was ok. Fucking with his life even, was ok. But it had not occurred to her it would not feel right to lie to him. Not something she usually felt scruples about. And what he had said about taking care of a little half-sister...well, that was... sweet, even to her cold, hard femme fatale heart. So she did not say a word to that last bit of sharing from Richard. But she did squeeze his hand and smile at him with kindness actually. Then she got up from beside him, sat in his lap sideways--not straddling--and gave him another deep long kiss.

Richard was ecstatic! He wrapped his arms around the exquisite svelte almond blonde with the amber eyes and the killer midriff. The Princess that somehow was deeming him worthy of a few hours of her week. This mystery girl that was so fucking hot it hurt his eyes, and it hurt down there too. But that paradoxically seemed to have a "safe" quality about her. All evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. And it did not make sense. But he knew he was too inexperienced with women to understand the mystery that they were. And this one was quite the mystery.

Ashley took a few more bites of her half-brother's lips. And griped his scalp with some harshness. Even as Richard slid his hand under her top and treated her with more gentleness in return. They each found it hot being close to the other, and like the first day they had been close, both got their juices flowing with profusion. Both siblings, the one who knew the other was a half-sibling and the one who did not, had their undergarments moist and clingy in no time.

Till Ashley pulled back and puling Richard up with her told him.

"I want you to show me around your campus."

And after heaving for almost a minute before he could catch his breath, Richard said.

"Ok. Let's go."

Richard's campus buildings were nearby. Unlike Ashley's campus, it was urban not suburban. And relatively busy streets crisscrossed and separated the almost office like campus buildings. But he showed her the student center and library. The major academic departments of relevance to him like business and economics. Even the athletic center. Which housed the gym, a pool, fitness studios and the like, but was too small for the large sport fields of course. Through the tour the young couple behaved almost like horny teenagers. The kind that can't keep their hands of each other, and basically beg for bystanders to demand "get a room!" Till at some point Ashley asked her half-brother.

"Where is the soccer field? I would like to see where you practice and play."

"It is not in this campus area, but it is not far. It's about a mile away in a residential neighborhood."

"That is fine. I want to see it. Take me."

And the dating half-siblings left for the soccer field, as it turned past 7pm, and the sun began to set.

It was maybe a 20 minute walk, and Ashley reflected if she wanted to truly get close to Richard, soccer would have to be a part of it. Richard meanwhile was a little more apprehensive about bringing Ashley close to his soccer. Since it was so important to him, and after all, he just met this girl. Who was exquisite, but also a bundle of trouble. But he figured showing her the field was not much. So it would be ok.

The sun was nothing more than a peach orange glow in the horizon when they finally got there. And the large field was actually empty already for the night. Great thought Ashley.

"So tell me, your position is?"

"Left forward. I am one of three players closets to the opposite goal, on the left side."

"That must mean you are good at scoring goals. Putting the ball in the net. Making your team win."

Said Ashley with the girl-on-boy flattery, and the innuendo, dialed up to 100. Even though their relative height was unchanged, and Ashley had a few inches on her usual self with her heels, she began to "look up" to her half-brother too. As much as she could, for effect.

"What is the most you have scored in a game?"

"In a tournament game, three, but I was lucky."

"Impressive."

Said Ashley as she put her hand on Richard's chest and basically stroked his masculine ego, as she stoked his chest.

"I have never been a fangirl before. Maybe have never known the right athlete to be a fangirl of. Perhaps I should be yours... would you like that, Richard?"

Richard's heart was beating hard. And his tongue seemed to be getting stuck in his throat. He had never been the kind of soccer player with a fan following. Let alone a fan like Ashley! So he was mute and did not answer. And anyway, Ashley kept talking with him.

"Is that the goal you usually shoot towards?"

"Either one. During a game teams switch sides at half time."

"Come. Let me look."

Said Ashley as she dragged her handsome date along. A boy she thought could indeed be a famous endorsement model and soccer star. Particularly from those countries that had handsome looking Mediterranean type men. Spain, Italy, Argentina, the like. She knew her half-brother's mother had that Mediterranean look too, and an Italian-American last name, so it made sense. When they got there she asked him.

"How tall is this goal post?"

"Tournament goal dimensions are 24 feet wide, 8 feet high..."

While all of a sudden Ashley pushed him towards the goal post. Trapping him between her own predatory body and the post. Her chest, pelvis and hips against his. His spinal column directly against the steel post. It was another of those moments when her arms went around his neck, and his around her waist, and their lips went to sucking the life out of each other. And Richard wanted time to stop, and the way he felt that instant never to end.

That is until Ashley got hold of Richard's arms around her waist, and with the strength of her will, rather than that of her body, she pushed them behind Richard's back. Behind the post against which he leaned even. Crossed his arms behind him, as she continued sucking his soul out of his mouth. And to the sound of two near simultaneous "zip!"s. Richard found himself bound behind his back to the post! Then Ashley disengaged and pulled back a bit.

*****

"Ashley."

Breathily protested Richard. And added.

"What is that?"

"Oh just some zip tie cuffs around your wrists. Do not worry, I will make it worth your while."

Said Ashley as she unbuckled Richard's belt, unzipped his jeans, and let it all drop around his ankles. Then she began to rub his hard manhood across the thin boundary of underwear that separated her hand form his member.

"Oh! Oh!..."

He began to breathe as she rubbed him.

"When is your next game? I would love to come and support you. Start being your fangirl..."

"Oh! You sure you want to do that? It is just friendly game."

Ashley actually knew the answer. What she really wanted was an invitation. Clearly her half-brother was a little cautious about her and his soccer. Which she suspected he might be. So Ashley took Richard's underwear by the elastic, and let that drop to his ankles too. Then she grabbed his penis directly, and began to pump it up and down.

"Ooaa!"

"Well, that is for me to decide, is it not?"

"Ugh! Ugh! I guess. Ugh! Ugh!"

Ashley decided to bring her other hand to Richard's scrotum, and massage it, as she pumped his penis with the first hand. As she stood before him in her sexy low-rise jeans, and her sexy red heels, halter top and lipstick. Lipstick which she had refreshed in a ladies room before they left Richard's university campus.

"Oh! God! This Sunday! At 10am!"

"Well thank you for inviting me! I will be an excellent fangirl, I promise. I will even start being an excellent fangirl now."

She said as she dropped to her knees and took her half-brother's manhood in her mouth.

"Oh... my...god..."

Cried Richard.

Ashley actually mostly teased her half-brother's penis crown with her lips. And the soft sensitive skin of the head with her tongue. She did not deep throat him like some cheap over the top porn star. She did continue to hold the shaft with one hand. But did not pump it any more. And she also did continue to hold his scrotum with the other. And that, she did continue to massage. Even the mere sight of her, of the exquisite blonde Princess before him on her knees, in a red top and heels, and with her mouth wrapped around his manhood was a tease in and of itself. So the sum total of what she was doing was driving her bastard brother insane. So he struggled, he wrestled, with the zips behind his back, and his own pants and underwear around his ankles, to no effect.

"Oh! Ashley! Please!"

He intoned desperately and pathetically. But Ashley was determined to give him truly intense pleasure, but no satisfaction. And after she had been at it for a while, she stopped. And while still on her knees, her lipstick more smeared on her brother's penis than on her lips by that point, a little bit of her saliva and his precum pooled out of one side of her mouth, she looked up at him and smiled. And then got up from her knees.

"Ashley! Please!"

"Please what? That was not good?"

"It was excellent! But... I... Oh I don't know! Anything! Can I have something more? Something, anything!"

"Maybe Sunday. I am your new fangirl after all."

"Ugh!"

Richard wrestled with his bonds some more, still to no effect.

"I have really enjoyed the day with you again Richard. But I must go now. Good night."

Said Ashley holding onto, and squeezing, his penis one more time.

"Ashley! I am still tied here."

"Oh! I forgot something to cut the ties with. But this is an urban park. Somebody will be around soon enough."

And after passionately kissing Richard with lips that tasted of his manhood, Ashley turned around and walked away.

*****

It was 10pm and Richard's friends Matthew, Mark, Don, Luis and Gary had just left a bar, and after stopping briefly at a late night liquor store, were heading somewhere else with a few six packs of beer.

"Did you ever hear from Rick?"

Asked Luis of Matthew.

"No. I texted him last about an hour ago. He is MIA. But I know he was going on another date with Ashley, the hot blonde princess from last week, earlier. So he probably is just getting unexpectedly lucky right now."

"You mean to say he chose a "hoe" before his "bros"? The prick!"

Said Gary.

"Hey! Easy bro. You know Rick. Usually he doesn't even do chicks. Too much of a boy scout. Certainly a bros before hoes guy. But this particular chick certainly has made an impression on him. And the man deserves a little love too."

"She must be quite a chick."

"Oh! She is."

Answered Mark, who had seen her in the live bar a week ago. Then he added.

"Think fairy tale princess meets superspy assassin."

"Doesn't sound like Richard's type then. The princess or the assassin. Both types are trouble."

Said Gary.

"That chick is everybody's type. Not sure why a guy like Richard would be her type though."

Answered Mark again.

"You think Rick has no attractive qualities then?"

Asked Matt, defending his friend. And Mark answered.

"Oh he does! But that is the kind of girl that could have anybody. Ashley you said, right?"

"Yes, Ashley."

Answered Matt. As he and the other four friends of Rick continued walking with their beer.

"So why Rick?"

Asked Gary. And Luis answered.

"She is a girl. Don't try to figure her out. You will only find more mystery and madness if you do."

"Anyway..."

Then interjected for the first time Don, about to change the subject when they came upon the soccer field they usually practiced and played in. They sometimes came by at night, sat on the bleachers, and drank and talked.

"Hey guys, there is a guy standing by the goal. By himself."

Said Don. Then Gary added.

"Great, some late night drunk peeing on my goal. I will deal with it."

"Easy. The goal is not really yours, remember?"

Said Mark to Gary, who was the goalie, as they walked towards the dark figure by the goal post.

"Guy has his pants around his ankles. So he is a perv, not a drunk!"

Added Gary.

"Hey!"

Said Matt.

"I think that is... Rick!"

"What the fuck!"

Said Gary.

"Yes. It is Rick."

Reiterated Matt as the five guys approached Rick.

"What the fuck? Rick! What is this?"

Finally asked Gary as the five friends made it to Rick.

"Are you dumb or just blind?"

Asked Luis of Gary.

"Rick has his pants around his ankles. And lipstick on his dick. What do you think that means?"

Added Luis.

"Yeah, dude, and his hands tied behind his back. So my question still stands. What is this?"

"Hey guys...sorry about this... but glad it is you who found me and not somebody else!"

Finally said Richard.

"This is the handiwork of your new girlfriend I suppose? Quite a catch. What a peach. Glad it is not me!"

Said Gary.

"You are just jealous Rick has lipstick on his dick and you do not."

Said Luis to Gary again.

"Rather not have lipstick, and not be tied to my goal post!"

"Not yours, remember. And whatever. Talking of which, Rick, we need to get you free of that."

Said Luis to Rick. Then after looking to his binds behind his back he added.

"Ahhh! Might need scissors. Or better yet, cable cutting pliers."

"Can you get them?"

Asked Rick of Luis.

"Sure thing. It will take me 10mins."

Said Luis who lived the closest. And could get some pliers and come back to free Rick.

"So... that is the kind of girl you are dating now? You go from no girl, to one that leaves you with lipstick on your dick tied to my goal post?"

Asked Gary. Truly beating a dead horse. And Don this time said.

"Not your goal. But we let you think it is. Makes you save better."

"Well, I would certainly love to meet the girl that can do that to goodie two shoes Rick!"

Said Gary.

"Ummmm....Guys, I kind of invited her to our friendly game this Sunday."

Said Richard.

"Well then! Not long to wait!"

Said Gary. And even though his hands were still not free yet, nor his pants up his legs, Richard's thoughts checked back out to fantasize about Ashley, as his girlfriend for real, not just the girl his friends called his new girlfriend. And the hottest girl on the bleachers, blowing him kisses and cheering for him. Then the two of them going home together, kissing and cuddling, and making babies together.

12