The Consequences for Amy

Story Info
Amy is blackmailed by husband's coworker & forced to love it.
2.9k words
4.37
44.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griver1
griver1
122 Followers

**** This is a short story, Amy is a young, pretty 26-year-old wife and trainee lawyer. About 5ft 5 with long light brown hair, slender legs, a tight waist, and dark brown eyes. She has just arrived at the Savoy hotel. She has been blackmailed by her husband's coworker after he caught her forging documents that would incriminate her husband in fraud. ****

I sat on the edge of the crimson four-poster bed. Looked at the outfit he had picked out for me. If you could really call it an 'Outfit'? It was simply a pair of the most whorish black patent thigh boots you could find with matching black PVC opera gloves.

I looked at him with an expression of disgust on my face, trying to get his attention.

He didn't look up from his book but just said "In case you hadn't figured it out, you need to put those on"

I rolled my eyes and picked up the boots and slipped my foot in heels. It was a bit tight but my foot fitted in well enough. Then I proceeded to zip the long shiny leather up my long slender leg up to the thigh.

"If my husband ever found out about this he would kill you" I spat.

"Well, if you perform well he won't have to," he replied dismissively from behind his book.

I picked up the long gloves and pulled them all the way up my arm. They were snug and very tight but my hands were a good fit.

I stood up and turned to look at the naked man lying on the bed. His eyes popped up for the first time from behind his book.

"Lose the underwear" he ordered

I bit my tongue and pulled my fingers over my underwear and began to pull. He watched me as I exposed my sex and slid my lace panties down my leg, stretching them out a bit to get them over the top of the boots.

I could hear his breathing get heavier as I reached behind and unclasped my bra, sliding it down my arms and letting it fall to the floor. Letting my firm C-cup breast flop out on view

I turned to face him, covering my chest and vagina. He was now sitting in the center of the bed, the book now lying face down on the floor. He was stroking himself, I watched as his prick began to get thicker and harder as he stroked it gently. until finally, it stood up independently.

"Drop the hands," he said softly.

"You don't have to do this, we can still just call it even" I pleaded.

"Drop the hands." He said this time with more force.

And so I dropped my hands and felt the air on my nipples and my freshly shaved pussy.

"Much better, now come here" he ordered.

I moved toward the bed but I had only taken a few steps before he spoke again.

"Uh uh, from there" He pointed to the end of the bed,

I let out a sigh, I could tell he was enjoying this and not just from the stiffness of his cock.

I walked around to the end of the bed, holding a wooden pillar in each hand.

"Now, crawl to me."

I crawled onto the bed leather of my boots making a squeaking sound as I bent over. I slowly made my way toward him on my hands and knees. My ass swayed from side to side as I went.

His rhythm began to increase as he rubbed his thick shaft. The same shaft I knew he planned to impale me on.

I stopped at his bare feet, I looked at him lying in front of me, stiff cock in hand and muscular chest pulsating with every breath.

I began to feel hot, really hot. The gloves and boots restricting the air to my body I figured.

"Closer," He said with a cruel smirk.

I hesitated for a moment, before stealing my nerves and proceeding to crawl over toward him. As I moved over I was torn between trying to not look at his cock but I didn't want to look at his face either.

I couldn't believe my situation, I was being blackmailed to dress up like a whore to be fucked by this man. He was going to own me tonight, I was going to be his own personal sex toy. The thought began to make me even hotter.

Before I knew it we were face to face I looked into his dark blue eyes. And for the first time, I felt a tinge of fear. Fear that deep down I might end up enjoying what he was going to do to me. My pussy was now directly above his cock, I could almost feel the heat of it on the lips of my pussy.

"That's better" He whispered

Before I felt his strong arm against the back of my head as he pulled our lips together and forced his tongue into my mouth. His tongue wrapped around my own like a snake coiling its prey. I tried to pull away but his strong hand held my head in place. Forcing me to push hard against his hard chest.

Then suddenly he released his grip causing me to fly back due to my own resistance. Causing me to slide back onto my knees and that's when I felt his cock slide across my exposed cunt, parting my lips and resting at the entrance of warm, soft sex.

Causing me to let out a slight gasp.

"Okay, I can work with this..."

He gripped my ass cheeks, causing me to grab his wrists. Then his face became stern.

"Remember why you're here Amy" He ordered again.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I relinquished my grip.

He began to move me up and down, grinding my pussy lips along his dick. I could feel myself getting wet as I slid along him, over and over. I looked down at the tip of his cock, the foreskin had been pulled back by my movement and it was now covered in my juices.

I began to let moans slip out as I grinded his prick. I hadn't even noticed that he was no longer moving me, his fingers were coiled between my own. And I was rubbing myself along with him... willingly. I couldn't deny how turned on it was making me.

Then he yanked my arms down and locked lips with me again. This time however my tongue met his and I embraced his kiss.

As our tongs lashed about like a pair of eels, wrapping around each other, spreading our saliva between us. I felt a tug on my hair, he pulled my head away from him.

"Time for you to pay up Amy," he said with a wicked smile.

He pushed my head down towards his crotch. I had already accepted that I was going to have to suck his cock but now that I was here I just couldn't bring myself to put it in my mouth.

I looked down on the rock-hard cock waiting eagerly for me to pleasure it. I took it in my gloved hand and began to rub it gently up and down.

"Maybe he would be happy with just a hand job" I tried to convince myself.

"Spit on it" He demanded.

I looked at him in disgust and then welled up saliva in my mouth and let a ball of spit fall from my mouth right onto his dick. I proceeded to glide my hand up and down, using the spit as a lubricant.

"What am I doing?" I thought to myself as I watched my PVC-encased fingers, covered in spit stroke him up and down.

Despite my resistance, I felt so hot and my pussy was soaking wet.

"I think I could go for a bit more of that saliva" He smirked

I began to build some more spit in my mouth before he spoke again.

"No, no I'm going to need a little bit more than that..." His face told me all I needed to know.

There was no getting around it. I took a deep breath, relaxed my jaw and encased his warm prick with my wet mouth, and began to suck up and down on his uncut shaft. I rotated my head as I glided my lips up and down, intent on giving him the best blow job I could.

"Oh yeah," He moaned as I licked his tip while it was still in my mouth.

Then I deep-throated him again, I could taste him completely as I held him deep in my throat. I did my best to ignore the painful strain from the guttural contractions and kept swallowing more and more of the protrusive dick-meat down my throat. My plan was to make him cum as quickly as I could but as the thick dick was gagging me a horrible thought crept into my mind. I pulled my pink lips off his cock, letting out a popping sound as I did.

"Who said you could stop?" He said after a moment, once he realized I wasn't going to continue servicing his now soaking member.

"You're not cuming in my mouth," I said seriously.

"Oh?" He said with a look of surprise on his face.

"You can cum on my tits, my face I don't care but you're not cumining my mouth. Only Oliver can cum in my mouth". I told him and I was serious.

He paused for a moment and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay," He said before grabbing my hair. "Now back to work" he ordered and pushed my head back towards his prick.

I did as I was told and swallowed the protruding cock into my moist, succulent mouth. Squeezing it with my lips as my head bobbed on the engorged.

I cupped his sizable testicles, with my gloved hand. I figured the fabric must turn him on. So I wanted to use every trick I could to get this over with as quickly as possible.

I pushed his dick meat against the side of my mouth, causing it to protrude out of my cheeks.

"Oh you give head like a pro, no wonder Oliver married you"

I felt a prick of guilt, at my husband's name as I continued to pleasure another man's sex.

I continued working his prick for a bit longer before he sat up and slipped himself unexpectedly out my mouth. Then lifted me underneath my arms and threw me down onto the bed, before grabbing my boots and spreading my legs open.

My plan had failed, in fact, I had probably only made it worse by doing such a good job. I could see he was trying to line himself up to finally penetrate me. That was when I realized he was trying to fuck me raw!

"No way, put on a rubber" I demanded, finally regaining my senses.

He smiled and then shifted back onto the bed before lowering his head down between my legs. He gripped my ass cheeks and spread them open so that he could run his tongue from my clit up to my virgin ass hole, tickling it with the tip of his tongue.

My hands moved to his head pressing him down onto my pussy. My legs shivered as I could feel his tongue move like an artist on my exposed clit.

"Oh Fuck" I cracked a moan.

He was good... really good. But I couldn't let him make me cum, I just couldn't.

He must have sensed my weakness because then I felt him slip his fingers into the elastic flesh of my pussy.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned lustfully as my hips lifted themselves into the air.

His tongue lashed all around my sex, while his fingers piston fucked me ruthlessly. Despite my resistance, I could feel the waves of orgasms building up inside.

He was going to make me cum I was unable to resist the wanton yearning mounting up inside me. After series after series of womanly pants and pleasurable noises escaped past my mouth. I bit down on my gloved finger trying in vain to not let him hear me moan like bitch on heat as I came.

"Eeemphth!" As her orgasm rippled through her loins.

I had never been made to cum that hard from being licked out before. I laid there panting, trying to catch my breath.

But before I could even regain my composure, I felt something hard and hot against my pussy, and not a moment later the feeling of lips spreading open as he sheved his still raw manhood deep inside me. Just the interlocking of our compatible genitalia, Sent waves of pleasure that fried my brain with bliss.

"Ahhhahaaa!" I yelled out loud with a primal moan.

"Oh, God! I groaned in response, as I felt his cock spread me open before hitting my cervix.

His thrusts started off slow, like each one savoring the tight, wet walls of my pussy.

"Amy your pussy was made for my cock" he said triumphantly.

Before I could make any sort of retort he locked his lips back around my own.

"Mmmph!"

Was the only sound I could make out before I surrendered my mouth once again to him. I kissed him passionately as his dick pumped in and out of me.

He finally released my mouth and looked down at me.

"You're my slut now" he told me arrogantly.

Then he pulled my booted legs over his shoulders, driving his stiff man flesh deeper into me and hitting my G spot.

Unable to stop myself, I let out a cry of pleasure. He was now picking up his pace, impaling me harder than before. I was close to cumming, I could feel it.

"What are you?" he said loudly.

"Wha?" I replied breathlessly.

"I said, what the fuck are you?!"

Then it hit me. I knew what he wanted me to say. But I just couldn't... I stayed silent, avoiding his eyes, my hand gripping and twisting the sheets beneath me.

Suddenly his thrust stopped, he was still inside me but he wasn't fucking me. I was so close to cumming, why was he stopping?

He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "If you want to come, you better tell me what I want to know" he ordered.

I was so close and I wanted cum so badly that I didn't care anymore.

"I'm... I'm your slut" I whispered

"I can't hear you, '' he said.

"I'm your slut!" I yelled

Then as promised I felt him drive himself back inside me, resuming the pace he had previously.

"Yes, yes! I screamed in delight. I began pushing back against his thrusts, fucking him back as he drilled and pumped into me like a wild animal.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna fill you up" He declared as his hips crashed into me again.

"Wha-What?" my sanity returned briefly to me. I looked down at his cock and my eyes widened in horror. As I realized that he was fucking me bareback.

"No!" I shouted.

But my objections were being completely ignored as he continued slamming his thick raw cock into me. I tried to push him off me but he easily kept me pinned down with a strong grip on my wrists. I tried to struggle and wriggle away but the sheer weight of his muscular frame had me trapped.

Despite my genuine protests, the situation was turning me on even more. I always had fantasies about CNC. And I had asked Oliver to do a bit of a role play with me but he always said that it made him too uncomfortable

He continued to drive his thick dick into me, while my booted legs flopped helplessly in the air with each thrust. I tried to plead with him again, knowing I could let him cum in me.

"Wait, please! I'm not on the pill" I said, fighting to get my words out against my moans of pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah" He moaned. He wasn't slowing down, if anything he just seemed to be picking up speed! Ruthlessly fucking me harder and fasters, each thrust of his swollen cock making me moan like whore.

I began to beg "Look, look you can cum in my mouth ok? I'll even swallow it, I swear! Just don't/"

And then I felt it. His cock pulsated for a moment before expulsing gallons of his unwanted seamen deep into my uterus.

I could feel every drop, as each squirt of his thick, hot seed defiled the walls of my womb, filling me up as promised.

Then I felt the ripple of an orgasm flow through me. With my body betraying me, instinct took over. My muscles tightened, causing my legs to wrap themselves tightly around his waist and my arm around his muscular back, pinning us together as I came violently. My face contorted into a clear cum-face not befit a woman with even an ounce of dignity.

"UUUUAAAHHHH!!!" I screamed out in a primordial roar, leaving no doubt that he had brought me to climax.

But for these short moments, I didn't care, I didn't care that I had just cheated on my husband and I didn't care that I had probably just been impregnated. I was in post-orgasm bliss and it was amazing.

He laid there for me a minute, his cock still twitching inside before finally sliding himself out of me. Then he got out of bed and poured himself a drink.

I laid there for a while, unable to look at him. The euphoria of post-sex had worn off and now only the shame of what had just happened was left inside of me. All the while his baby batter was leaking out of me onto the white sheets.

griver1
griver1
122 Followers