The Consequences of Impertinence Ch. 02

Story Info
Male subs learn the value of punishment.
3.4k words
4.55
4.1k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers

"Morning Jess, sleep well? She trailed her fingers down the back of the naked woman lying face down in bed with her. Her hand rested on a firm curved buttock. She squeezed. "Remember last night?

Jessica twisted her upper torso to look at the other woman, careful not to move her ass away from the caressing hand. She smiled. "Hard to forget. Nothing like abusing a sub to get a good nights rest."

Jessica rolled, swung her legs off the bed and headed for the bathroom. Stepping around the bed she tripped over my naked body lying on the floor. Her size 36D breasts bounced as she caught her balance with one leg on either side of my head. I stared up at her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Oops! Sorry Randy. I forgot she left you there. Hmm, I see you couldn't wait. Too bad for you. I don't think you're going to be allowed to cum for quite awhile. She'll let you get close of course, but no release." Jessica placed a foot on my chest. "You were fun Randy." She brushed her foot over my genitals. "Gotta go home and explain to Steve why I was out last night." She glanced over at my wife. "Maybe I'll leave out the part where I used your sub to give myself two orgasms," she grinned. "Or, maybe he should know how he compares."

My wife poked her head over the end of the bed. "Of course you should tell him. How else will he learn what to do?" She looked down at me. "Oh dear Randy, it looks like you have dried cum all over you! I guess you couldn't wait huh? Let's get you off the floor so you can clean up."

She untied my ankles. My body was stiff from lying on the floor all night and my legs felt like rubber. I couldn't stand so I crawled toward the bathroom. She caught up with me as I reached the doorway.

"Not yet Randy. Can't you hear Jessica using the shower? You wait out here honey. We'll be done in a jiffy." She slipped by me and closed the door, leaving me waiting for them to finish. The shower stopped. The bathroom door opened.

"Come in Randy." She threw a towel at me as I crawled in. "Be a good boy and towel us off baby." I got to my knees and towelled her dry, pausing at her patch a little longer than necessary.

"No, not yet. You chose to make yourself cum last night instead of putting my preference ahead of your addiction. You'll get a chance to start making it up to me later. For now make sure Jess is dried off. She's in a hurry."

I stretched up and towelled Jessica's back off then patted her ass dry and worked my way down her legs to her feet. Jessica took the towel from me and finished drying herself.

"You can get in the shower now and wash that cum off your chest and stomach. That must have been some load you sprayed all over yourself last night. Or did you cum more than once? Hmm, I see you blushing. You did, didn't you. Dirty boy!"

"Get dressed and come into the kitchen when you're clean. Oh, and no underwear from now on. I want you to be very aware of your need to cum over the next week."

The next week!? Of course she was going to edge me for most of that time. My denial punishment would be pointless otherwise. But no release for a week? I scrubbed the mess off then dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. Jessica was gone by the time I walked into the kitchen. My wife was having toast and coffee.

"Before you sit down, lower your shorts and pull up your tee." She reached into a bag beside her chair and pulled out a metal cage. I had seen them before but only in porn movies.

"If last night is any indication, you won't be able to resist jacking yourself off unsupervised, so I'm going to keep you locked up for the next week. Maybe you will learn to make the right choice when I give you an opportunity."

My cock was starting to swell so she acted quickly. A steel ring about two inches in diameter was fitted snugly sound my genitals. Then she stuffed my thickening cock into a short, downwardly curved cage and locked it to the ring with a small padlock. The whole package felt heavier than normal but not uncomfortable.

"Watch." She clipped the key onto an ankle bracelet. "Jessica has the only other key, in case of emergency. Like, I don't know, maybe I might be too busy to let you cum," she laughed. "Pull your shorts up and pour yourself a coffee honey."

Later that day, about four in the afternoon, my cock tried to become erect in its metal restraint. It became very uncomfortable so I approached my wife tenuously.

"My cock is doing what you trained it to do but there is no room in that cage you locked it into. Can you release it? Please."

"Ah yes, the late afternoon boner. I guess I could play with you a little before Jessica and Steve get here. Take your clothes off."

I stripped. I was even ready to grovel, but she retrieved the little key and unlocked me. The cage took a little effort to remove since my cock was already stiffening, but eventually my erection was free and begging for attention. She held my balls while she stroked the shaft.

"Are they are both coming over?" I managed to ask between ragged breaths. Usually Jessica visited with my wife alone. I knew Jessica and Steve had a similar FLR to my wife and I, but I wasn't sure if he knew that my wife was sharing me with his wife.

"Jess is bringing Steve over so he can see what a sub is supposed to do. Isn't that special? You're an example of a well-trained submissive Randy. You should be flattered."

I didn't feel flattered. But I didn't feel panicky either. I knew Steve would see me as my sub self, but so what? I also knew for a fact that Jessica had been training Steve for some time now so I had nothing to hide. Apparently Steve had not been as diligent as I had. Or Jessica had not been as insistent as my wife. I guessed we would all soon get to see the results of different training techniques close up.

The neighbours arrived on time, Steve trailing behind Jessica, carrying her things and a bottle of wine. My wife met them at the front door.

"Come on through to the back patio. Did you both bring your swim suits?"

"Steve has them," Jessica flipped over her shoulder. We'll need a few minutes to change."

I, on the other hand, having had advance knowledge of the plan, had already changed into my swim shorts. Not that it mattered. I guess I thought I was ahead of the game because I was, by all accounts, further into the training than Steve. But that was my male ego still pretending I was somehow in control. The real bosses had their own plans.

"Randy, help Steve with his bags honey. Then you and Steve can go for a dip in the pool while we girls chat. Oh, and there's just us here Steve, so no reason to be shy. Why don't you boys skip the suits. Randy, you go first." She smiled. "Get ready Steve, you're next."

Steve didn't really know how to react. Usually only Jessica gave him orders. He glanced at his wife, who waved her hand toward the pool. Her amused expression reassured her reticent husband. "Skip the suit Steve. Take off your clothes and get in the water with Randy." We waited. Steve seemed rooted to the spot, unable to act. My wife coached him gently.

"I know this is a lot to take in Steve, and I can see you're hesitant, but just take your cues from Randy. He has been the beneficiary of a FLR for long enough to appreciate the value of submission." Her face turned to me. "Haven't you Randy?"

Instead of answering I bent forward and removed my swimsuit. My caged cock bobbed and quivered. I glanced covertly at Steve. His eyebrows shot up in surprise but he tried his best to ignore my metal encased cock.

My wife moved closer until her fully clothed body was inches from mine. Her breasts touched my naked chest. Her breath was warm on my face and her hands griped my bare ass as she pulled my restrained cock against her crotch. "We'll leave that on for now Randy so you can remember to take my suggestions seriously, and so Steve can see the price of disobedience."

She spoke to Steve but her eyes never left mine. "Yes Steve, Randy used to be Paul, but now he answers to his new sub-name." She turned to face a slightly stunned but fascinated Steve.

"I'm sure Jessica told you that this wasn't going to be just another social afternoon with the folks down the street. Jess, please tell me Steve is prepared for more than just discussing FLRs."

"We talked about this Steve. Just do as you're told and we can hash it all out later, right?" She stared hard at her husband, waiting for his agreement.

"Right. I mean yes Miss, whatever you say Missy Jess." Steve's attempt at humor fell short of the mark for the women, especially Jessica.

"Shut up! Get naked and get into the water!" Jessica barked. "Do it now sub-slut!"

Steve hopped to it like he was being stung by bees. In no time his clothes were in a pile by Jessica's feet and his stiff cock was bobbing as he climbed in to join me.

"Wow!" My wife looked at her buddy with new respect. "That was fabulous! I don't think I've ever seen Steve move so fast. He follows direction amazingly well once you get him started huh?"

"Yeah, he seems to respond best to very direct instruction. Preferably delivered by a sadistic lunatic of a Domme. The problem is, that's not me."

"Ah. I see the obvious. He still thinks you're the co-star in his fantasy, right? Can I offer you some assistance in correcting that misperception?"

"Oh my god! You see the problem! How can he submit to my fantasy if he can't let go of his own? I don't want to be his version of kink. I need to be mine. That's the whole fucking point." Jessica stood with her feet apart, hands on her hips, tits out. She was the poster-girl for FLR.

"You're right of course," my wife crooned, leaning against Jessica's chest. "Sounds like you could use an intermediary. You know, a bridge between what he expects and what you want? Someone to help bend that male arrogance?" Her mouth moved against Jessica's ear. "You're very sexy when you get impassioned about something, you know that?"

My wife took a step back. "I can be that person for you. It's not me either, but I can be convincing enough for Steve. Together we can mould his erotic preferences. It's shocking to see how little training is actually required," she reflected. "Anyway, I'm sure that Steve would be an obedient subject in our experiment if you tell him that training sessions with me are going to be a critical part of his training from now on. I'll make sure we steer him away from becoming 'yelled-at slave bitch' to 'submissive, obedient man-hunk'. The kind of sub you don't have to expend a lot of energy on to get the results you want. That about right?"

"Wow. Yeah, that's dead on. If you can help him get to a place in his head where my sex fantasy becomes his goal that would be amazing. Now that would be a real FLR. Imagine a relationship where I don't have to either coax him to perform, or act out his version of being dominated. Yeah, I could work with that."

"I can help shift his perception but it'll take some initial buy-in from Steve. Again, with your blessing, I'm pretty sure my SS commandant treatment will do the trick." She turned her attention to the pool. "Look at them in the water, waiting for instruction, trying to avoid one another."

"Come here guys. You've had enough time to demonstrate the loss of your male egos. Climb out of there, we want to look at you."

We got out on opposite sides of the pool, trying not to stare at each other; two subs trying not to stare at the other's crotch but unable to focus on much of anything else.

"Steve, come here," my wife ordered. "Good boy. You follow direction well. Let's skip the bullshit. I know Jessica has been working you up to this for awhile now. She tells me you are looking for a lifestyle change and I can see that's true."

We all watched Steve's cock stiffen and his face turn red. Clearly, being on display excited him as much as it embarrassed him.

"So now what, right? I mean, it's obvious you like where she is leading, so where do you go from here?"

Steve stood in front of my wife. Naked, dripping wet, erect. He looked like he wanted to run. But his cock betrayed him. He didn't know the answer to her question but he felt like he should. His wife watched him struggle with his emotions. My wife adopted her best 'Elsa the nazi she-wolf' persona. Her voice took on the edge of cruelty she knew Steve both respected and was turned on by.

"Let's make sure you understand some basics, okay Steve?" Steve nodded. "On your knees when I speak to you, sub." Looking uncertain Steve sank to his knees, arms dangling loosely at his sides.

"Hands behind you. I don't have cuffs handy or you'd be wearing them. Nod if you hear me through the haze of confusion that is likely fogging your man-brain right now." Steve nodded obediently.

"Good boy. Stay there till I tell you different." My wife looked at me, hanging back beside Jessica. "Feel free to indulge yourself Jess, while I help Steve move along his path to submission a little faster."

Without looking at me Jessica crooked her finger, indicating she wanted me closer. I stood beside her with my wrists crossed behind me. She reached out, closed her hand around my balls and pulled me closer.

"Thanks. I'll amuse myself with Randy while you bring Steve up to speed." Her fingers moved along my encased shaft like she was practising a musical instrument. I grunted and grew uncomfortably stiffer in the cock prison.

Steve watched dumbfounded. He wasn't used to anyone but Jessica giving orders, and he certainly had never seen his wife handle any other man but him. He opened his mouth to ask for some clarification, some direction even. My wife was in front of him before he could speak, her crotch level with his face.

"No! If I want you to talk I'll tell you. You don't speak unless you are told to, is that clear? Answer!"

"Uh ... yeah, that's clear."

"Yes Ma'am" is acceptable. Now you say it sub."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good boy. What are you now Steve?"

"Uh, I'm a sub Ma'am?"

"You're my sub too now Steve. Just like I let Jessica use Randy, she is going to let me use you. That's fair, isn't it Steve?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"So whose sub-slut whore are you?"

Steve stared at my wife's feet. "Yours Ma'am."

"My what? Say it!"

"I am your sub-slut whore Ma'am!" Steve replied in a voice appropriately tinged with fear. My wife could be very threatening when she wanted to be.

"Put your face on my shoes sub-slut." Steve bowed forward on his knees and elbows with his forehead resting on my wife's feet. She lifted her right foot and placed it on the chastised subs naked back.

"Jessica tells me you have not been as compliant as you are capable of being. She has asked me to take over your discipline until you can achieve a higher level of obedience. Grunt if you understand so far." Steve complied with a loud, satisfying grunt.

"Good boy." My wife sat down on a nearby deck chair. "You may crawl to me and position yourself across my lap, ass up. It's time you learned what happens to disobedient boys Steve."

Steve crawled slowly toward his fate, acutely aware of being an object of derision. Jessica watched her husband being humiliated while she played with my balls and teased my cramped cock. I knew she had a key, but would not likely release me. Besides, today was all about Steve's indoctrination into the next level of submission. I knew the futility of begging but couldn't help myself.

"Please Miss Jessica," I whimpered. I'm getting very uncomfortable in this. Please let me out for just a little while?"

"Oh Randy, don't be silly," she whispered, never taking her eyes off her degraded husband. "You know your wife would not permit that. This is your punishment for misbehaving. Suck it up and enjoy Steve's humiliation. I know I am."

Steve was awkwardly draping himself across my wife's lap. His hands and feet touched the floor as he braced his body for punishment. His ass arched across my wife's lap in a perfect position, but his boner kept getting in the way. She opened her legs just enough to let Steve's erection drop through, then closed her thighs and trapped Steve's erect cock so he could not move without causing himself pain.

The first slap impacted Steves exposed ass and echoed sharply off the high walls of the enclosed patio area.

"You have not been taking Jessica seriously enough Steve."

"CRACK!"

"To achieve your next goal as a sub you need to practise unquestioning obedience."

"SMACK!"

"Jessica is watching you get spanked like an errant schoolboy while she plays with a real sub."

"SMACK!"

"From now on you will be sent to me for discipline when she feels you have not been compliant enough. Do you understand, sub?"

"SMACK!"

"Yes Ma'am! Yes I understand. Please stop, my ass is burning. I'll be obedient Ma'am!"

"Yes you will sub. I will stop spanking you when I feel like it and you will thank me for making your disobedient ass red, understand sub?"

"CRACK!"

"Yes Ma'am! Thank you Ma'am!" Steve replied, without a trace of sarcasm.

"SMACK!"

"Not yet, bitch. I'm not finished. Now beg me to continue. Beg, bitch!"

"Please Ma'am, please spank me. I have been a disobedient bitch. I deserve to be punished. Please spank my slut ass!"

The spanking continued until Steve was crying and my wife was satisfied that he had learned his lesson. The chastised sub crawled off my wife's lap and grovelled at her feet, sobbing. My wife turned to Jessica, still using her gestapo voice for Steves benefit.

"I think you will find that he is much quicker to respond now. If not, if this ungrateful sub-slut gives you any further trouble, just send him to me. He knows what to expect from me now so unless your sub-husband turns out to be a pain slut, I imagine I won't see much of him."

Jessica stopped fondling my balls. My cock was trying its best to break through the metal casing that enclosed it. Watching Steve being reprimanded only made it try harder.

"Please Miss Jessica!" I whimpered.

"Hey, yer pet cock is begging to be free," she said. My wife turned her attention away from the whining underling at her feet. "What's wrong baby, feeling regretful about last night yet?" She asked.

"Oh yes Ma'am! I am so sorry! Please! I have learned my lesson. Please, can I be unlocked?"

"Well that's the thing about punishment Randy. It tends to lose its value unless the sub completes the required task. You still have another week to appreciate that fact. Don't you want to learn to be obedient Randy? Don't you want to be the best man-slut you can be?"

"Yes Ma'am I do. Thank you for disciplining me Ma'am," I managed. I didn't know how I would endure the coming days but I knew I must.

"You're welcome honey. Now come and lay across my lap. I think someone needs a little reminder of how motivating punishment can be, don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am," I whispered. "Thank you Ma'am."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers