The Consequences of Impertinence Ch. 04

Story Info
Randy learns endurance. Steve learns to be Rover.
4.2k words
4.35
1.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay still Randy! I'll tell you when to move." Jessica lifted her hips and held the head of my cock tight between her pussy lips. Almost free but not quite. At the last second she sighed and let her pussy sink slowly down my shaft until she once again controlled my erection. I tried to stop struggling against the four point restraint she had me tied into. My wrists and ankles were fastened to the four corners of her bed and my ass was raised with three pillows under it. That meant my erection was being forced straight up and almost immobile. Almost. Her handling made me jerk involuntary.

She sat astride my pelvis and sank her pussy onto my rod for about the hundredth time. We had been fucking all afternoon. Every hour on the hour, she let me go soft for 15 or 20 minutes. Then she returned and teased my cock until it was erect. She rode until she felt me go soft, then she gave me a break. Then she stiffened my cock and rode till it went soft. So it went. I lost track of time.

When she first hardened my cock I couldn't get enough of her. By the time she wore me out I felt desensitized. Yet she hardened me and rode me to exhaustion again and again. How was that even possible? Sex with Jessica was like being on the bottom end of a one-woman gang-rape.

She never seemed to tire of teasing my cock into service. She tied my balls and stretched them away from my boner. She rode my face while she sucked on her toy to stiffen it for her next ride. There was nothing she could imagine that's she didn't try on me. The relentless novel stimuli kept my cock hard for her and gave her some feedback about what might work with her husband Steve.

Yesterday Jessica and my wife had switched subs for a few days. My wife thought she could straighten out Steve's rebellious nature and Jessica wanted to experiment. The first night Jessica took my clothes away and locked them in a trunk by her bed.

"You can have your clothes back when your wife picks you up in a couple of days. Meanwhile you will live here naked so I can play with you whenever the urge strikes me. Come here."

My wife had left, dragging Steve behind her on a leash, nude and caged. She left me alone with Jessica. Alone with a woman who was prone to extreme sexual novelty. A woman who really didn't care how tired you were.

"Your cock looks so little now. That's not right. Let's see how fast it can get big again Randy. I know you have a large cock when it has been properly stimulated." She sat while I stood beside her. Her hand slid under my scrotum and closed around my genitals. I could feel my cock beginning to swell, the victim of my wife's persistent training.

"It's a little early but let's put on some music. Let's get your cock nice and hard then you can do a little dance for me. I want to see your ass bump and grind like a stripper, and I want your cock to dance for me too."

Sleazy music filled the air. Jessica smiled and waved her hand toward the middle of the room. "Dance like a stripper Randy. I want to see you work for a dollar, just like women have to do in those disgusting beer and strip joints. I know Steve liked to go to them and watch women degrade themselves. Let's see how you can do the same. Dance, slut."

I stumbled as I moved to the Center of the room. She laughed and tossed a dime on the floor. "You'll have to do better than that if you expect to make any money." Jessica settled back into her seat and watched me pump my hips to the music. She threw a quarter at my feet. "Faster Randy! Randy the dancing whore. Keep up with the music slut!"

Fifteen minutes or so into her entertainment she beckoned me closer. "Turn around and show me your ass," she instructed. I turned, bent forward and shoved my ass toward her. She stuck a dollar bill folded lengthwise into the crack between my buttocks.

"Don't lose it," she warned. "Keep your cheeks tight." She slapped my ass then sat back to watch. "Dance, bitch! Move those hips, but don't lose the money." She grew quiet and self-reflective.

"I had to strip for a living once upon a time. Guys leered at me and groped my ass. Now let's see how well you can perform! Pump that bare ass Randy!"

It was difficult but I managed to bump and grind for her without dropping the dollar bill. I felt like a cheap whore, dancing naked, my cock stiff from excitement and bobbing obscenely.

"Get your ass over here slut. I want a lap-dance!" Still keeping time to the lewd music, I bent forward, stuck my butt out and brushed it against her thighs. I stayed in the chair position hovering inches above her crotch, still keeping the beat. But I lost the buck. It slipped onto the floor as my cheeks spread apart.

Unlike regular lap-dances, there were no rules. She was fully able to reach around my waist and hold onto my boner while I wiggled my ass over her lap.

"Good whore." Her voice sounded hoarse and a little out of breath. "Now put that ass across my thighs. You were told to hang onto that dollar and now I see it at my feet. You need a spanking to remind you who makes the rules here."

"SMACK!" The first slap landed perfectly. It echoed through the room and reminded me that I was property, not some male stripper who could go home after the show.

"SMACK!" I could tell Jessica was just getting started. She spanked my ass bare-handed for the next ten minutes. I couldn't hold back. I sobbed and begged her to stop. She ignored me. Finally her hand got sore.

"There. Nice and pink. Get off me." I tried to roll off but she stood up suddenly and dumped me on the floor. "Whew! I need a shower. Meet me in the guest bedroom in half an hour." She smiled. "I have a surprise for you."

I lay naked on the floor, spanked, humiliated and discarded. What kind of surprise could she possibly have for me? I lay on the floor until I heard her humming in the shower. Careful not to brush my ass against anything, I crept into the bedroom and there it was, her surprise.

The king size bed dominated the guest room. It had restraints built into all four corners. Wrist and ankle straps bolted to the verticle wooden supports. She had me position my backside on a pile of pillows in the center while she fastened my limbs spread-eagle to the corners of the bed.

My hips were raised and my cock was the focus of attention once I was secured. The pillows were a cool relief on my burning ass.

"I hope your wife had been using you a lot Randy. Has she been building your stamina? We're going to spend a whole afternoon just giving me pleasure, isn't that great? I'm going to ride you till you go soft, then after a break I'll make you hard enough to ride again. I'm sure you can keep doing that all afternoon with the right touch on your cock, can't you Randy."

And so it began. Jessica had my cock rigid again in no time. It stood erect like a flag pole on top of a hill. It only took her a second to mount it and slide it into her. She moved slowly, letting the cock sink into her before she pulled back up then settled on a pace that she thought I could maintain.

When I finally softened inside her, Jessica dismounted. "Take a little break Randy. I'll come back when I think you're ready to ride again." She left me tied to the bed with my cock prominently displayed, waiting to be stiffened and mounted.

Oddly, I thought of Steve and wondered what my wife was making him do.

..........

"Well, right now he's standing in the corner," my wife replied to Jessica's question. Taking advantage of the pause in her riding, Jessica indulged her curiosity and called my wife to find out how well her husband was accepting the guiding hand of another woman. She put the conversation on speaker.

"When I finally got him home last night I took his cage off and took him to bed with me, chained of course. No sense leaving him free to roam and get into trouble. He was quiet all night except for begging one time to use the bathroom. I guess he had kept it in as long as he could. He sounded pretty desperate so I allowed it, under supervision.

"He woke up with a hard-on this morning so I played with that for awhile before fitting him back into the cock cage. He made breakfast, but then decided all on his own that he would sit with me outside on the terrace while we ate together. Can you imagine the audacity! Honestly, I don't know how you put up with his insubordination.

Anyway, I made him eat from a dog bowl in the kitchen on all fours. After he cleaned the kitchen floor on his hands and knees, naked of course, l let him crawl between my legs and nuzzle my pussy while I read the newspaper." She paused to yell at Steve.

"Straighten up sub! I can see you slouching. Remember, a little more obedience will go a long way to convincing me that you deserve to cum today." She snickered. "Or maybe you're beginning to like being spanked instead."

"Sorry Jess, you really can't leave them alone for a minute, can you. How is Randy coping with a new woman directing him?"

Jessica sat on the edge of the bed and played idly with my flaccid cock while she chatted. "He's getting used to being used non-stop. I'm getting to try things out on him that Steve would have balked at." She paused to squeeze the semi-erection she had made and forced a grunt out of me.

My wife snorted. "Maybe not so much now, she replied. "You'll be happy to know that he actually begged me for a spanking. Oh, not the punishing kind where he can't sit for a day or so. Just a short, hard spanking that leaves him with a pink ass and a boner. Your husband is a budding pain whore Jessica," she giggled. "We're going to try some cock slapping later - see how much he can tolerate. In my experience he will either cry or cum when he's had enough."

"Hmm, I assume you're speaking from experience with Randy. Hang on for a minute." Jessica put the phone down and grabbed my growing cock by its base.

"SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!"

"Yeah, I see. Randy is getting excited. Thanks. Now that I know, I can harden him faster. You're asking what I'm doing with him? He's tied spread-eagle on his back with his tool standing straight up so I can ride whenever I want. Well, whenever I stiffen my mount I should say. I'm guessing he can entertain me the whole afternoon like this, right?"

"Certainly. Randy has excellent stamina thanks to hours of practise. Would you like me to return Steve with a little more gas in the tank too, so to speak?"

"I'd be happy if you can just enlighten him with regard to how a sub actually behaves, like Randy does. No smart-ass comments, instant obedience, gets hard on cue, you know, a slut that can't wait to cum and is willing to do anything to please."

"Thats Randy. You can't have him though. I have too much time and energy invested in him and besides, you're gonna like what I discovered about Steve. He was a surprise. For a guy who has always been hard to subdue, he turned out to have a bit of a weakness. Jessica, bring Randy over. You can still have him for another day, but you need to see something for yourself."

After her conversation with my wife Jessica untied me and got my clothes from the trunk. I got dressed and we hurried over a couple of blocks to where my wife and Steve were exploring his options. My wife invited Jessica to sit with a sweep of her hand toward the spot next to her on the couch.

"Randy go get us something to drink honey. There's a nice bottle of Pino Noire in the kitchen. Oh, and leave your clothes in the guest bedroom. Hurry up, this is a wine drinking conversation." I left the women watching Steve.

"He's a pain slut. Do you know what that is?" Jessica looked at Steve, naked, on his knees with his face on the floor and his ass in the air. His arms were stretched between his legs and shackled to some kind of bar or stocks, that secured his wrists between his ankles. His cock was uncaged and hung within easy reach, and he was hooded. He couldn't see, but there was a zipper where his mouth should be. It was a new look for Steve. He had no choice but to be compliant.

"Pain slut? Jessica parroted. She looked at her immobile husband with some confusion but mostly surprised delight. "How did you get him into this contraption?"

"Yeah. Pain slut. He does what he's told no problem if you use a whip and treat him like a dog. Surprised you haven't figured that out yet. He's a classic. Watch." She took pair of alligator clamps with wires running from them and attached them to Steve's scrotum. Steve grunted with excited anticipation. Jessica's eyebrows shot up.

"We never really got this far along the bdsm path," she said. "A pain slut huh? That might actually make sense of a lot of things."

The electric generator hummed to life and Steve moaned. "Just a low voltage, but he knows what's coming. See, his cock is already getting stiff." Sure enough, Steve had a full-size boner by the time the pain level was at half-strength.

"I can keep him here, right at that quality of hardness, and keep that cock erect for about half an hour. After that he tends to lose focus and go soft, or his pain threshold is breached. Same difference I think."

"Funny, same for Randy. He's good for about half an hour before he needs a break. But he can go again in about 15 minutes. He gets recharged really fast," she grinned. The cock slapping works really well. Thanks got the tip."

My wife turned the current down and let Steve cower contentedly on the floor. "Anyway, turns out your husband likes a little pain. Being humiliated sort of goes along with being a pain slut. He reacts well to a riding crop. Much better than Randy." She handed Jessica a very flexible, three-foot long carbon fibre riding crop, tipped with a leather loop, the latest in bdsm gear. "He responds much like a bad dog. See for yourself."

The swish of the crop cut through the air. The crack of leather on skin was followed almost instantly by Steve's muffled yelp. My wife nudged him with the toe of her shoe.

"What's that? You like being whipped like a dog? We can't hear you through that hood." Steve made more noise that might have been begging. Jessica assumed it was, and the crop cut across Steve's ass another three times. There was no mistaking the pleading in his voice now. Steve was sobbing but still getting off on the whipping. Jessica's decided to clarify just in case she might be violating Steve's autonomy. Yeah. She unzipped the mouth hole in Steve's hood.

"Are you happy to be whipped by your owner? Is that why your cock is hard? Answer dog!"

"Yes Miss! Please Miss! Please whip your bad dog Miss!"

"Well, if you're a good dog you might get a reward later. For now, follow me into the kitchen." My wife released Steve from the hobbling restraint and he trailed after Jessica on his hands and knees like a good dog. In the kitchen she reached into a bowl of crackers sitting on the counter.

"Sit." Steve squatted on his haunches with his knees apart so Jessica could see his boner. If he had a tail it would have wagged.

"Open." Steve opened his mouth obediently and Jessica fed him a cracker. "Good boy! I have some real dog treats at home. But you need to stay here for one more day. Can you manage that?"

Steve seemed to be getting more inarticulate by the minute. He whined, put his face on the floor and wiggled his ass in the air, as if he actually had a tail.

"Christ! At least you're not barking yet." She turned to my wife. "What have you turned him into?"

"Not my fault. The signs were there to be seen. I led him home on a leash, he loves having his ass whipped, he eats from a dog dish and laps water from a bowl. Yesterday, just for a few hours, I kept him in an old kennel my real dog once used. I think you might want to change his name like I did with Randy. Steve likely won't object to a name change anymore.

Jessica considered the naked crouching thing at her feet. "Sit up Rover," she said. Rover sat up on his haunches and hung his hands in front of him like a dog begging for a treat.

"Wow. That's a new humiliation low. Don't think I've ever seen Randy that eager to be debased, and that's saying something. He loves to be humiliated. Congrats Jess! You're the proud owner of a new pet man."

Jessica moved away from the kitchen island. She slapped her calf with the crop to get her pet's attention. "Come Rover! Let's go for a little walk around the house." Rover trailed after Jessica on his hands and knees, crawling after his mistress, just like an obedient dog.

Watching Steve become Rover had given me a raging hard-on. My wife used it as a handle to drag me forward after Jessica and her dog.

"Come along Randy. Hands behind you. Do I need to reinforce that rule?"

"No Ma'am. Please no. My ass is still sore from Miss Jessica spanking me."

"Well let's walk faster then, you sore-assed slut. Jess and Rover are almost at the patio." She pulled on my erection and I stumbled behind her out into the bright sunlight of the pool area.

"Go get the wine and two glasses from the living room." She let go of my cock and I hurried back into the house. By the time I got back with their wine the women were relaxing by the pool. Rover was squatting next to Jessica.

"Put the bottle and glasses on the table and squat next to me Randy." My wife poured some wine and handed Jessica a glassful. She took a sip then lowered her glass to my face. "Have a sip. Jessica tells me you've been a very obedient sub. Maybe you deserve a reward. Would you like to cum Randy?"

"Oh yes, please Ma'am!

"Stand." I stood erect in all respects. A surprise opportunity to cum was a rare and treasured experience. But I should have known it wouldn't be so easy. Her fingers danced along the shaft of my erection, encouraging it to reach its maximum potential.

"You may cum for Jessica and I. But I don't want a mess on the patio so you must cum in Rovers mouth. I know, I know, you're not queer. But you're not a real man either, are you. You're a sub. You're my property to do with as I see fit. So you will do as you're told."

Her hand was a blur on my cock, coaxing the cum out like a milking machine. I needed to cum. I had been edged practically non-stop for over a day but Jessica had not permitted any release. If being allowed relief meant filling Rovers mouth then that's how it would happen.

The tingling started in my legs and spread to my genitals. My lower abs began to flex uncontrollably. My wife kept the pace up and called to Rover.

"Here Rover, come boy!" Rover scuttled over and she grabbed his collar. "Open!" She commanded. Rover opened wide and I heard myself grunting as I was finally allowed to release my load into the sub-slut's mouth.

"Suck Rover! Suck the rest out of his cock, bitch dog! Suck it all out!" Jessica pushed Rovers head forward and jammed my boner down his throat. Rover gagged and swallowed. Pride and ego became a faint memory for both of us as I filled Rovers mouth.

"About time, my wife said. "I've been wondering how to get Randy to do that. Rover's not a problem anymore. Show him a whip and he'll do anything you say, double-quick and thank you Ma'am." She glanced at her FLR sister and fuck-friend. "You're welcome. Oh, and make sure you let him go to the bathroom just before he goes to bed, otherwise he'll pee the bed.

"Kay. Well, not to brag or look like I'm trying to one-up you," Jessica grinned, but you might be equally pleased with how I'm going to return your husband. He's the new improved Randy, able to last hours in the sack if properly recharged, and almost completely devoid of male pretence. He knows he's a slut and he is uncommonly comfortable with being on the receiving end of aggressive female dominance." My wife looked at her friend with a mixture of amusement and admiration. And lust.

Jessica continued. "That means a Randy that doesn't try to doge what he is or pretend he's in charge. He gets hard when he's told and stays that way until you're done, regardless of where you put his cock. He enjoys being humiliated and he would give his right nut to lick my pussy again. He's a perfect sub."

12