The Consequences of Impertinence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy is perfect for me because I trained him," my wife said. Maybe you can make Rover heel. As I recall, he wasn't much as a husband and he was a reluctant sub, always fighting the inevitable. Looks like he'll be a good dog though. Really, all kidding aside, if that's what turns him on, and it sure seems that way..."

They both went silent and stared at Rover, squatting quietly, paying attention like an obedient golden setter, boner evident between his splayed legs. He looked expectantly from one woman to the other, disturbingly like a dog waiting for a clue about what to do next. My wife broke the silence.

"Uh, as I was saying, if being treated like a dog gives him a boner, where's the harm? Sure it's humiliating, but he likes pain and humiliation. He'll beg to be spanked for Christ sake. I made him bark for treats last night."

"Really?" Jessica looked incredulous but not shocked.

"Yeah. Bark like a dog Rover."

Rover barked. Twice. Then he sat up and begged.

"Good boy." My wife gave him a cracker and he licked her fingers. Jessica stared st her husband.

"Fuck. Guess I better pick up more treats on the way home." Jessica tore her attention away from her new pet. "How do I cope with this? Do I even want a dog?"

"He's a pet. Steve was a pet too he just fought it all the time. Rover is a pet who will lick your pussy and do housework when he's not begging for treats. Don't forget, he's also a pain slut. So a treat for him can mean a spanking or being whipped. He likes to be humiliated, so make him beg to be spanked. That works really well," she smiled. "In any case, your aggravation with Steve's disobedience is over now Jess."

"I guess. So we're still switching for another day, right?"

"Sure. Try not to wear Randy out and I'll try to return Rover while he can still speak without barking." Jessica squeezed my cock and nodded toward the bedroom.

"Let's go Randy, put your shorts on. I still have another night and day with you. Another 24 hours as my experimental sub should teach you a few things about an extreme FLR and how long you can stay hard under pressure."

Shivering with anticipation I slipped on my shorts and trotted behind Jessica out the door and down the street. It was still cool and my nipples stood out hard. I tried to imagine what Jessica would make me do when we got home. The tent in my shorts was hard to hide as images of what we had already done flashed through my mind.

Rover squatted beside my wife watching us leave. He whined a little as he watched Jessica go, but my wife pressed his head against her thigh and turned his face toward her pussy. Rover nuzzled into her crotch contentedly, lulled by her voice and the implied promise of being allowed to lick pussy.

"Good boy Rover. Let's go put that tongue to use, shall we?" Rover barked and wagged his ass.

12