All Comments on 'The Consequences of Infidelity Ch. 03'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 382 Comments (Page 2)
LucasredLucasredover 2 years ago
NO

The doctor is a fool. Mallory wasn't drunk, drugged or stoned when she let the creep finger fuck her at lunches. She didn't need alcohol or drugs to act like a slut. Good Riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And here is where the story veers off into absurdly implausible "Hallmark Movie" drivel: "Mal and Audrey became fast friends and they conspired to get Mal and me to go out on a date." Then the slut is turned into a "victim", and we have the mindlessly invoked "for the children" trope. Of course, the slut is already involved with the children, so they can get whatever she has to offer, so a RAAC isn't needed for that. Moreover, IRL a single, eligible doctor is going to besieged by women, at least some of whom will be smart, attractive, of good character, etc. The idea that he would be celibate for 2 years and then fall into the arms of the slut can only make a reader ask, "WTF is the author thinking?" Again, IRL if the slut's parents intimated in the slightest to the children that the divorce was in any way the husband's fault, it would be the LAST TIME they ever see the children. Finally, it is morally offensive that the slut is treated as less culpable than the rest. The ends the others reached were cartoonishly conceived and presented, BUT if that's what they deserved, the slut deserved no less. The ending shows how feminized the minds of the authors here are. This story crashed and burned in at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, just gross! 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

RE: Reddlady No you didn't ignore anybody, or you wouldn't have made the comment. What's a dooms dayers?

ReddladyReddladyover 2 years ago

For all of the dooms dayers out there, ignoring you. It was an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only was this story terrible it was down right stupid. We should set up an IQ test before we let people submit on this site.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

1 star for utter garbage.

The wimp plays a righteous victim for two chapters, then becomes supermale in his revenge, everybody pays, he gets his buildings, gets his money, bosses all the opposition, lectures his wife and conditions her to become lowing wife again:

********************

She started begging, "Please eat me Hank, please lick me and suck on my clit, please make me cum!"

I continued to tease and not please, saying, "Patience my dear, one of the consequences of your actions is delayed gratification."

********************

LMAO!

PKenny, you just made your candidacy for the worst current writer on LW, and there is quite a competition. Not only that your stories are moronic, absurd, pontificating in their stupidities, clichés and regurgitated stereotypes in the worst eclectic manner, in a way a 5-year-old boy would make a collage form a colored paper, but ... this all reeks of a low IQ writing. Writing for idiots as this is probably not good enough even for hardcore dunce BTB audience. Even the dimwits like Saddletramp and JustPlainBob are better than you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oooo, what a terrible consequence she suffered. Yes, she was divorced for a little while but now they're back together and things are just peachy keen. Apparently, rainbows DO come out of a unicorn's butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The consequences of infidelity equals time apart and then being taken back. That's pretty much what this crap was about.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I don't buy it, for two reasons:

(1) You'll never trust or respect someone again after they do that to you;

(2) Her character was revealed. Who would want that?

I like a happy ending like anyone else, but I don't think that's possible with this fact pattern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading this too long of a story, the whole thing is torpedoed by the one piece of the narrative. The husband knew what was going to happen. He had the PI report of a serial offender. He allowed this to happen and became a willing cuckold. All he had to do to save his marriage was show her the PI report on Marie and let her know she had not crossed out of bounds yet, could turn back, and she would be watched as the trust had been destroyed. Load her ass into the car and take her on vacation. Instead, he let her go, get drugged and made him a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
A too long....

story about a slut wife and her supercilious wimp husband. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry the last two pages where he tries to give her a pass is disgusting! Blaming drugs date rape meds etc are all just reasons...she knew what she was doing...she spread for them...she allowed what happened to happen...he is better off without her or sooner then later she is going to repeat it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was good till raac. It seems there is a pattern in this author’s stories. Makes the reading easier, read the first two pages and skip the end while we know the outcome in advance. raac.

Try something new. 2 stars.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I’m all for forgiveness, but in this situation he handled everything perfectly until he let her back in his life. No way should he forgive and forget what she did after he tried and tried to convince her not to. She chose ( planned ) cheating over her husband and children and she would have done it time and time again. The excuse of being drunk/drugged is total BS. He kicked her to the curb where she deserved to be and she should have been left there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story on this site! Loved the forgiveness and reconciliation in spite of the pain she caused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She still willing chose the spa over a family trip hurts. I think if she owned up to it with her parents then rec is possible

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

I loved the story and reconciliation of their love for one another. It takes courage, commitment and love to reconcile. We reconciled after a two year separation and recently celebrated our 46th anniversary. Please keep writing happy ending stories.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Why does the wife always use “I was drunk and the put a date rape drug in my drink”, excuse. Why does the husbands always receive huge settlements from the company. Would never happen. To top it off hubby could have ended it in the first chapter but didn’t so he is a least in part responsible for the weekend affair. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You went full cuck on the ending ....never go cuck 1 shitty star

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

So Hank had proof that this Marie character was setting up his wife on flash drive but he never thought of showing this evidence to Mallory BEFORE her spa weekend. Very weak!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Just another pathetic RAAC

Reconciliation As A Cuckhold.

No self respecting man could ever forgive such a heartless self absorbed cheating whore. Just a matter of time before she does it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seemed ok but then the last page and a half. The wheels fell off the story. I am all for reconciliation and forgiveness but this one is simply too far fetched. Doc needs to admit he married a whore.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Read again, changed my vote from 3/5 to 2/5. This really is a shit cuck story. The male lead character is such a wimp he makes one sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another typical female that thinks with her cunt. Just proves my opinion that a woman is nothing but a life support system for her sorry assed cunt. Women are emotional bitches at best and sorry punchboard cunts after that. They think they are superior mentally, but they are not.

ecboyecboyalmost 3 years ago

Love a happy ending

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

What a pompous, pretentious, patronizing prick Doc is. All he thinks he has to do is throw some money around and everyone thinks he's a god. After all the heart wrenching pain and bourbon he went through he ends up taking her back? What a putz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The doctor was doing well until the raac. Sorry dude 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For me the rape took away any sympathy for our main character, made him a devious criminal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bullshit! Date rape drug? How could she know? Reconciliation is good so long as it is justified. It is bullshit in this story.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Worthless RAAC story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow was this ever crap how do I give negative stars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To all those who are cheering on the "happy couple", perhaps you guys forgot (or ignored) that among the 3 people involved in the "spa day", only one made a vow with mc: the wife (mallory). She betrayed her vows despite being given multiple chance to step back from the abyss. The mc destroyed the other 2 yet reconcilled with the actual betrayer.

And you guys believe that she learned her lesson. Really does it take such heartache to learn such lesson. Not to mention the wife (mallory) is still pining the blame on marie (the garden tool) as if she had no agency.

Im not defending the other 2. What makes this story unsatisfying is clearly the mc is willing to go scorched earth yet he went after the people who offended him the least. The (now ex) wife didn't even do anything to win the trust of mc. They just slept together then promise to love each other. Really?! At least make the cheater sork for her redemption.Ok

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Great story, but there are too many bottomless rabbit holes, into which the reader spends too much time off the story's plot line! Perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"The Consequences of Infidelity " was a typical bait-and-switch story. Contrary to its title the cheater Mal faced no real consequences, show no remorse for her cheating. Worse of all we have the literary claptrap of "soul mates" as a justification for the whimp of her husband to offer Mal reconciliation for which she did nothing to earn and certainly didn't deserve. Story started out interesting but ended with the heavy handiness of the author on a mission to serve us an unwarranted reconciliation at all costs that just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

2byoungabain2byoungabainabout 3 years ago

I took out the pack of Lucky Strikes I had stored in my short sleeved shirt with the twin button down pockets on each breast. It being a new fresh pack, I pulled the little red string on the top 1/4" of the red, white, and blue pack and spun the red string around and around until the top of the pack of Lucky Strikes burst open giving off the aroma of the fresh tobacco.

Your story was chuck full of meaningless crap such as similar to above. 2 big stars for crummy ending and useless wordy, wordy nonsense.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

One of the shittiest RAAC stories on this site. I'm so sorry I read it to the end. The author ruined a good story with the reconciliation bullshit. No self respecting man would let a slimy, cheating cunt like that back in his life and allow her influence to taint his children. She deserves to die as a truck stop whore just like Marie did.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Well he sure is a glutton for punishment.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

She loved him but was prepared to skin him alive in the divorce?

This was not a woman who deserved reconciliation. Her spa weekend was the result of many lunchtime trysts and she knew what she was going to do before she went.

No way to trust her in future.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

This just turned into dribble, in every chapter his lawyer gave the same advice, just repetitive garbage, then this last chapter just became utter dribble, one of the worst I have read on here.⭐️

62276227about 3 years ago
He screwed up and waited too long

Once he knew that she was having all those lunches and they were somewhat inappropriate, he should have confronted her about her behavior and Marie's past. Made it clear that they WILL be going to counselling, and if he continues what the consequences would be. Would have probably saved a whole bunch of heartache.

62276227about 3 years ago
DRIVEL. pure drivel

Poorly written, garbage plot. A shame, because it *could* have been a good storyline. The reconciliation was just thrown together tho. Read FOOLS GOLD for a pretty good example of RAAC.

Doc is such a great guy giving everyone he meets lots of $$$.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Just another shitty RAAC story! Not worth rating or reading. Yet another author that thinks a man has no self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You lost it

It was going ok, but ended up being just another RAAC. WTF? I read comments about how all the husbands are pricks on how they caused the wife to cheat. This cunt put her wants above the planned getaway for her family. She and the other 3 deserve every bad thing that happens to them and burn in hell. But you turned a good guy into a true pathetic cuck at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story until the end.....

Painting the good doctor as the good guy was I guess believable. But most doctors that I know truly are too busy to be able to have the time that the doctor seemed to have. That he handing out $$$ like there was no tomorrow didn't seem likely.

And I am sorry, why would he ever take the DUMB bitch back. Or let her treat him like she did even before she went away for the weekend. She is married to a doctor and is treated like a queen and she craps all over him. I would have had her served before the weekend even took place. Remember no fault state, he didn't need a reason to get rid of her (and he had the money to do so.) Great guy, doctor and lots of money....why does he need her???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Getting caught was perfect......

I loved the fact that this guy had every thing he needed to get this bitch of a wife... and we get to see him serve her with divorce papers and follow all the way through with the divorce....the fact that he went back to her is fine...she paid the price for what she did...this guy did what he thought was right...from the start to the finish...I would have like to see how much pain she went through...but we really don't get to see that...but we know he did what he thought was best for his kids....you got to love this guy... because he planned it all out beautifully..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IF THE INLAWS THOUGHT................................................................

That he was responsible for the break up, why not send them a flashdrive and end any speculation?

With the surveillance of the entire evening, why didn't the p.i. mention her drink being spiked? And if it was, why no criminal prosecution for rape? Sorry but overall, this is just cuckold bullshit.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

After all these pages, it still isn't apparent why Mal lied and cheated before the date rape drug. Why did Mal start the process? The standard line about being seduced by a slut friend is not persuasive, and certainly not new or interesting. There is no answer. Instead, there is just standard pablum almost copied-and-pasted from any number of other LW stories, with no redeeming novelty.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

This was the epitome of a standard RAAC tale. The wimp hub allowed the wilful cheater back into his bed and life. If he had no resspect for himself, how could any reader feel respect for him. In the finale, all of that investigation and evidence-building was for absolutely nothing! I agree with my fellow comentators about the good old "date rape drug" excuse. No proof provided of its veracity!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Should have told his in-laws she cheated.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Dr. Cuckold... BS on the date tape. More lies and excuses...rape... H

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad to quit reading when date rape drug brought in story. She was videod and monitored!

WIMPY CUCKOLD.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
redemption

I love the story and especially the ending! People by nature are weak and do foolish things in their lives especially when they are younger. People deserve second chances and the restoration of this marriage and the success of their kids proves the husband made the correct decision. Mallory did a terrible thing, no doubt but was it unforgivable? I think not. People can repent and she clearly did.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

1star for letting the cheater back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How did Mallory....

...become so much better at sucking cock?

This was never revealed and makes it seem like there was cheating before the spa weekend.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
This just in:

Biblical Scholars have proven that the devil is a woman 👹

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

My Ex wife agreed that the vows we spoke in Church made Me Hers and Her Mine .. Too Bad she did not believe them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry but no way!

Before Mal left for her spa weekend she told her husband that he didn’t own her! Now she allows him to “own her pussy”! What bullshit. Her husband owned her pussy before she left! She cheated on him. He should never have let her back into his life. She was and is a slut! I see the same kind of sluts at work. It makes me puke as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was undecided about reconciliation, but after the mention of drugs I can accept that.

However, I would have intercepted on one of the lunch dates before this weekend and interrogated Marie about her husbands.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Surprised the IRS didn’t pay him a visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nope

RAAC would never happen in real life and why does he worry about her supporting the kids so he gets her money and a job? Early on he said he got full support so he is taking financial care of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way too jewish

Ruins the story. Dumb ending anyway, too wordy. 1 Star.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Mr Roarke looks down at Tattoo with a benevolent smile, the little guy is scanning the sky in anticipation, a few minutes later he spots what he’s been eagerly waiting for and shouts “The plane, the plane.” Yes folks it’s another fine episode of Fantasy Island. OR.

The author forgot to write the prologue informing us that we were about to climb through the wardrobe and have a pleasant stay in Narnia. OR.

If the budget allowed perhaps a preamble of scrolling yellow script on a black background proclaiming this to be “Long long ago in a galaxy far far away.”

Not only NO, but HELL NO! That dog just won’t hunt.

012Say012Sayalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Are you happier alone? Many would say, no. Particularly good fathers. Reconciliation seems likely, regaining trust? Not so much, but possible; well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ridiculous RAAC

There is no justification for this reconciliation. Her betrayal, of truly both her husband and her children, was too cruel and was clearly intentional. The husband's willingness to deal decisively with her plans for the weekend was not indicative of a man who would later choose to forget the magnitude of her faithlessness.

This story is technically well written. Unfortunately it is a poor portrayal of infidelity's likely consequences

fucktheagedfucktheagedalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Nice to have a happier endings that also do happen in real life (Sorry BRB fans but everybody and circumstance is different. We all make mistakes but if truly remorseful then love can conquer all)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NO WAY

I don't believe any man could take a wife back who

behaved as Mallory did.

Date rape drug "my foot", time and time again she cheated.

VERY WEAK ending and totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If there ever was a RAAC.

I can't imagine any man who isn't submissive and into humiliation would ever reconcile with her. She disrespected him entirely. And she was a good mother not IS a good mother. Abandoning your family for a fuckfest is not good parenting. It demonstrates a lack of responsibility and compassion. So no, at that time she wasn't a good mother. Throughout this story until Mallory pulled her head out of her ass, there was only one good parent. He deserved full custody. He was also way more honorable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Three problems with this

1. The failure to confront the wife about her lunches and the weekend is a weak, overused plot device that is completely inconsistent with what any husband would do (especially with children) and that is simply used as a way to prolong the story.

2. This is a RAAC. You don't take back a woman like that. Remember she had thirty or forty lunches cheating along the way, lied consistently to her husband, showed disrespect in many ways, including the manipulations to get him to approve of her going. She also showed bad faith in what she tried to get initially in the divorce. A doctor can easily find better women.

3. The Apple stock and the generosity...you might as well say he bought a winning lottery ticket at a convenience store and spread the money around. The effect is that it sappy "happy! happy!", absurd Hallmark element to a ridiculous RAAC.

waratahwaratahalmost 4 years ago
Mostly like it.

A lot of detail though. Its possible to just say , I contacted my lawyer and set up a meeting on monday morning. Rather than lots of lines of dialogue that end up saying the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice guy

but a little to nice ,almost a wimp .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Why would he want her back? He begged her to listen and she wouldn't. She is easily bored and finds it an unfair chore to raise her own child. She later lied to her parents about what caused the divorce, and went for blood in court, displaying no true remorse. How were her words at the end anything different from what anyone who wanted to get an easy life back also say? 'When we were laughing at you during sex- just kidding Ok? I know I lied about not saying that when you asked, but I am really not lying now. It was just jokes . Tee Hee. Having sex with people you hated when you begged me not to was great before, but not now, for real, honest. I know I tried to feed you a cream pie that night, but I swear it was only more jokes. Tee hee. I am your soulmate, believe me, so don't think what I have done before is any indication of what our future might be like.'

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
I'm probably stupid, but there is something I don't understand.

Hank is an intelligent and subtil man. He understands quickly and also reacts very quickly. He realizes that there is something wrong and it takes him very little time to have all the data in hand. And there, he does nothing (as has been very little noticed, except recently by an anon).

In fact, he tries a little: he tells Mal that he "prefers" that she does not go to the spa, then that he "strongly" displeases him, then that there will be "consequences". I understand that he believes that he has no right to forbid her anything and especially that he wants it to be her who chooses to cancel her weekend by herself. But when nothing works, then he agrees that she cheats on him with her two lovers!

At least he could have made more or less subtle allusions to make Mal understand that he is not as clueless as she supposed.

- He could have told her about Marie's past cheating (she says part 3 that she would not have believed it), but with a few hints like the names of the two men, she would have had to think about it.

- He could have told her that he knows everything. No, he prefers to send her to the slaughterhouse!

- He could have gone to the spa on Friday evening (with the children) and met the 4 accomplices at dinner. Interesting?

- He could have arrived at the spa with Alice (or another) and play an amorous part…

- He could have arrived in the room (with the children!) At the crucial moment. Even more interesting.

Anything not to let the cheating happen! It goes with his character.

There he acts as if he wanted to take the opportunity to get rid of his wife !! Who can believe it?

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

I liked the story, but gave it 3/5 because it became a reconciliation saga.

I seriously doubt, given her betrayal he would really take her back. No way!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No No definitely no 1 star

She cheated how many lunches. Mentally emotionally and physically.

She cheated and fucked the whole weekend. ?

Date rape drug doesn't make you say bad things about spouse.

Good mother ?!

Didn't call to talk to children the whole weekend!

No possible RAAC.

And never explained her sudden expertise in blow job.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Really Good

I think this story is really good. Well written, intense, good characters. The first two chapters were some of the best ever. But the last chapter was over the top. One guy kills himself, woman becomes prostitute, od’s, and a hard RAAC to like. Just not realistic for me. Thank you

jkthekatjkthekatabout 4 years ago
Still very solemn

My first marriage mirrored this and scarred me worse than Viet Nam.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Horrible ending!!!

This could be the worst, most unbelievable RAAC ending ever!!! The first 2 chapters were very good but this one sucked. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad to not show her the dossier before trist

Makes me think he wanted her to fail.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Ch 1, "Wife is being seduced into cheating on her husband." We know she's going to cheat. Okay, this IS LW, not a shocker.

Ch 2, "His wife goes on a weekend away and cheats." - Again, no suspense, why not leave the possibility open that she DOESN'T cheat?

Ch 3, "Pain and heartache, divorce and reconciliation." - Why should we read if you're telling us that they're going to reconcile?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is so dumb

How can she be a good mother when she opts to whore around instead of spending time with her family? As for the protagonist, what kind of simp takes his wife back after watching her fuck others? Soul mates dont fuck around.

This was probably ond of the most unrealistic raacs. The author is clearly delusional

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cliche Filled Dreck

Standard LW plot devices, stereotypical LW characters, all wrapped together in a RAAC. If I read one more time that the betraying slut "is a good mother" I may vomit. The old "I know about her plans, but let's just say nothing and see what she does" trope is an unrealistic trope that is used to string the story out. Contrary to the geezers who comment, if a husband knows something's afoot, you confront the cunt like Patton's Third Army. In fact, you serve her there and then. But, in that case uncreative authors won't have as much story to tell because they need the cuckish H to draw things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

Story fell apart in this last chapter... feels like the author just wanted to rush snd shit out a reconciliation no matter how implausible. Why in these stories do the authors feel the need to fall back on “i was drugged”. When you wake up in the AM with no memory and clear signs you had sex... you go to the ER and report date rape and try and get the drug found on a blood test. You DONT carry on... to those who say: i lose time when I drink so maybe it was alcohol and not a drug... your drinking has likely become a problem and you should consider AA.

TriCoastalTriCoastalover 4 years ago
Waste of time

Even ignoring the poor grammar, and wrong words, it's syrupy, verbal diarrhea. How's that for a mixed metaphor? It's about three times the length needed.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 4 years ago
What a . . .

. . . waste of time. Grammar and punctuation was terrible (get an editor??), and there was so much extra garbage in the story-telling that it was incredibly distracting. Realistically, the 3 chapters with numerous pages should have been condensed into one 3 page chapter. Sometimes, I don't know why I read this crap. I guess I was expecting the story to get better, but the more I read, the worse it got. Well, anyway, it's over.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Still great

Reconciliation, but she was broken before he reconciled . He made sure that the.people who drugged and took advantage of her pod in full. Great debut story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so after all that

it turns out he was nothing but a cuck

What the fucking point of getting divorced if your just gonna remarry the whore within 18 months?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RAAC

Well written but the ending wasn’t good.

Definitely a RAAC!

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
NOoooooo

After two and a half chapters, it all went to hell for an ill advised reconciliation. And the over the top "success stories" at the end showed lack of imagination in constructing a believable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
okay

but what about what a cunt she was in the court systems?

if she was 'truly sorry', and 'never stopped loving you'. why did she get a shark to try and squeeze him bone dry?

it rings hollow to me. she cheated because she could. she tried to financially rape him in the courts, caring little about her children....because she could.

she's not a good person. not evil, but not good. why bother trying to bring them back together when she tried so very hard to hurt him when she was confronted? he was willing to go joint custody, and she wanted to ruin him and take the children. are we going to keep giving her excuses for her actions?

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Seriously flawed

Date rape drugged on the first night but seriously for 3 more days. You may want to rewrite this one so she comes home the next morning or leaves the next morning for a new hotel, No one living would forgive 4 days of debauchery and that excuse. It was going good before that very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOO BAD!!

You had an excellent story going here until you decided to turn it into just another pathetic RAAC tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nah.....don't see that ending

Sorry, good story up to the end. She knew what she was doing during all those lunches. Married to a successful doctor and she wants to screw around. She knew what was happening by going off to the "spa". Agree with the person below who said good looking successful doctor would have had a list a mile long of good looking gals waiting to jump into his bed!!! He didn't need the cheating whore.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
lol

well now i see why this one got a lower score lol. i can see forgiveness and even family fun and all but reconciliation in full dont see it with the way u wrote him. the sex with her him going down on her ew gross, diff stroke for diff folks i guess. after seeing wht she did i would never be able to go down on her. it diff when it ur wife and u see things u cant un see idk like i said diff strokes and all. i would have rather seen him get with someone else. a fit healthy doc with his own practice he would be beating them off with a stick

chuckysmariachuckysmariaover 4 years ago
sorry but this is a 1

why you may ask? force reconcilliation. if you were gunning for a reconcilliation ending you should have given the cheating wives a POV. show how she tries to redeem herself, earn forgiveness and a second chance. what happens is it feels like the reconcilliation came out of the blue. the infidelity issue is not even resolved on shoved to the side to be ignored and hopefully forgotten.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story, but I have a problem.

What is "innocent flirting?" Is dancing with a man and grinding his dick into your mound innocent flirting? Is kissing him on the lips innocent flirting? Is going back to his room innocent flirting?

Women or men who need to flirt are not being good spouses. There is nothing innocent about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So the consequences of her infedietiy

was to go without sex from him for two years before he remarried the cheating cunt?

Were I the business owner I would have sued the good Dr, after all if he remarried the cunt he doesnt deserve a financial settlement for the break up of his marriage

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Nuts

She wasn't drunk or drugged at the lunchs where she kissed and accepted the touches, nor when she disrespected hubby when he came for the lunch invite or went to the "spa". And she was sober and "logical" at the beginning of the first night. In all those cases she knew what she was doing. The "I'm sorry's" don't equate to forgiveness for the obvious disregard for him and the kids. And I can never understand why the husband won't tell the in-laws, who blame him, the real truth about the infidelity of their daughter.

The story was well written and gets 3 stars for that. And even though its fiction and your story, I cannot reward the concept that forgiveness and reconciliation is warranted and even realistic given these circumstances.

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
I have a problem

With all these people who either have lousy relationships that the love is lost in. Too many of these readers believe that when a spouse cheats and disrespects the other that every emotion and feeling you have for that person is gone. The BTB crowd thinks every cheating wife needs to be left destitute, penniless and walking the street regardless of love, children or anything. Reconciliation is an important act in any relationship if both parties can deal with it. The BTB crowd needs to get over themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES