The Conservative Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok you have very sexy legs, and now you don't have to dress for work what does it matter."

I pulled up in front of the restaurant's valet parking. The attendant opening her door to help her out, got quite a show as she turned to put her feet out the skirt having ridden up exposing her bare decorated pussy and then leaning forward to get out the halter top sagging away from her chest exposing her boobs and pierced nipples and connecting chain. Once standing she thanked the blushing attendant, I took her arm, and we walked into the restaurant. The hostess quickly showing us to a table. My wife is discreetly spreading the towel on the bench before sitting down gingerly. We ordered a bottle of wine while we decided what we wanted to eat. We placed our order when the waiter delivered our wine pouring us each a glass his eyes stopping briefly on Janet's well-displayed cleavage before leaving to turn our order into the kitchen.

"Well, I know I made two men's night the poor Vallet was ten shades of red seeing all my rings when I got out of the car, and I know you will need a bj before driving us home."

"Yes."

Judy adjusted her tits in the halter top the chain sparkling making my cock jump in my slacks. God the pink leather outfit was worth every dollar. The high heeled boots making the skirt seem even shorter and the black fishnet stockings are contrasting against her white skin and the pink outfit the tops of the stockings peeking out from under the short skirt when she walked. She was turning me on, and she knew it from the sultry look she gave me as she reapplied her pink lip gloss.

Our food was delivered just then, we ate quickly both wanting to hurry home to relieve the sexual tension. After declining dessert and finishing our wine, paying the check, we waited while the car was brought around. She managed to get in the car much more demurely than she got out. I drove to the back corner of the parking lot where the workers parked and pulled into a dark corner. She was on her knees and undoing my slacks before I had the car stopped. Quickly devouring throbbing cock taking it down her throat and swallowing, so her throat muscles massaged my cock sexually excited as I was that triggered my orgasm. Start to finish was about 90 seconds almost a record for her. She tucked my softening cock away and fastened my slacks before straightening the towel and gently sitting down and buckling herself up for the ride home.

"Now that was a good dessert."

We rode home Janet making a small gasp when I hit to big of a bump.

"You ok?" I asked when gasped loudly after I a rough railroad crossing."

"Yes, the slight jarring is both stimulating and just a small bit painful. I hope the sensitivity decreases once the piercings heal or will be wearing out my vibrators."

Parking in the driveway I helped her out of the car locking it. In the house, I helped her out of the leather outfit she went to the full-length mirror and checked out her new look. I glanced over her shoulder as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"God do I look kinky, and I am so hot, If you enter me from behind, I think I will be ok, and you clean the piercings up right after we are done."

She got on the bed on her hands and knees, and I crawled up behind her and reached under her and parted her cunt lips gently she let out a little squeak when I touched them, but she told me to get in. That was not a problem as she was dripping wet, starting out at a slow pace trying not jar her too badly and cause her six rings to tug on her swollen labia.

"Dammit, harder don't worry about jarring the rings I need it. FUCK ME HARD."

The lust that had built up started to take over, holding on to her hips I increased the tempo till I was slamming into her so hard her tits were swinging wildly. She let out a small squeak each time I slammed into her, but she chanted more, more. Her scream was deafening when she came, her kegel muscles spasming triggering my long overdue orgasm dumping my overload of cum into her cunt. I pulled her over on our side both of us breathing hard as the aftershocks of her orgasm shook her body. Once we recovered, I got up and helped her into the bathroom and cleaned her piercings and rotated them after applying the antibacterial cream. My cock was rock hard when I was finished l licked her pierced nipples she let out a small moan and grabbed my throbbing cock and sank to her knees licking the full length before taking the full length into her mouth and down her throat.

I already come twice today, and even though my cock was throbbing, I don't think I could cum again. I let her continue for a few minutes before placing my hand on Judy's head to stop her.

"That's enough I don't think I can cum again let's go to bed miss kinky."

Since she quit her job, she would wake me with bj almost every morning, which was a big change as she was never a morning person and also have my lunch prepared for me along with my breakfast. We were up late on Saturday so when I woke Sunday morning to the smell of cooked bacon she was stroking my morning wood. Noticing I was awake she leaned over and licked the precum off.

"MMM, I am going to finish what I started last night enjoy."

She crawled over my body in the 69 position before taking my throbbing cock deep in her mouth. Lust robbing my brain of reason I slid a finger into her pussy worked my tongue between her puffy labia she moaned around my cock.

I just very lightly touched her vertical clit hood piercing, it rubbed her engorged clit. She screamed around the mouth full of cock as the orgasm tore thru her body. Judy's legs slid out from under her dropping her freshly pierced cunt lips on my face pushing the rings around the pain dragging her back to conciseness she raised up quickly still panting and a little shaky taking a deep breath. She resumed her blowjob I came almost right away she sucked greedily not letting a drop escape, pulling up she let it pop out of her mouth. Her cunt juices dripping into my mouth.

"I think you need to clean me up before we eat I can feel the juices dripping off me."

I held her still and took one more lick being careful not to move the rings before letting her crawl off the bed. I had her sit on the toilet and flushed her pussy lips with the cleaning solution applying the cream to the rings before moving them around per the aftercare instructions. She seemed to move between moaning in pleasure and squeaking in pain. Even thou we were married five years I never got this close to her pussy on a daily basis and the large gold rings were just kinky.

"Thanks. That is so stimulating and the small spikes of pain when you move each ring mix my brain is spinning. When you moved my clit hood piercing with your tongue, your breath sent me over the top so fast and hard I saw stars."

"I know I shouldn't have licked you but the lust was overpowering with your sweet juices dripping down on my face and the rings swaying I just couldn't stop the impulse, and you came as soon as I touched your clit hood piercing."

"The barbell rubbed my engorged clit and pushed me over the edge. "

"I think you should wait to suck me off till I clean your piercings I find it very stimulating taking care of your piercings."

I handed her a robe and pulled mine on, and we went to eat breakfast well it was 11:30 so I guess it was lunch we warmed up the bacon and cooked some eggs to go with it. After we finished and cleaned up, we lazed around Judy reading an ebook on her tablet letting her robe gap open. I half watched the football game and checked my email it was hard to concentrate with her pierced nipples on display and the rings shining as she shifted around. After the game was over, I suggested we go out for a walk and later to dinner. We dressed quickly, her in the leather outfit again checking herself out in the full-length mirror I followed her our to the car her hips swaying enticingly. It started to rain as we were driving to the park, so we headed to the mall instead.

She had transformed herself from a conservative housewife to a very sexy wife. I guess she had suppressed exhibitionist side as she seemed to get into showing off as much as I enjoyed showing her off. I loved having her on my arm but I also liked to watch her walk the show was amazing. I would park on a bench while she walked into a store to shop both coming and going she was a lust-inducing picture. She now only wore high heels even on the treadmill. She kept her fingernails and toenails painted and her long hair styled.

Walking to the restaurant at the one end of the mall for dinner her heels clicking on the hard floor turning most males heads they gave her lusty stares. She put a little extra sway in her hips as we walked. After a nice dinner, we headed home. We exchanged lustful looks all the way home. As soon as we were in the house, she grabbed my belt and undoing it and my zipper pushing my slacks and shorts down. Falling to her knees, she devoured y hard cock as soon as it was free on my shorts. Using her talented mouth, she worked me quickly to climax.

Taking all my cum deep in her throat, besides all the other changes she was now able to deep throat like a pro.

Taking my semi-hard cock in her hand, she pulled me toward the table she laid back on the table spreading her legs releasing my cock pulling her skirt up around her waist before she pushed my head between her legs. She hooked her ankles behind my neck holding my mouth against her dripping cunt. Carefully working my tongue into her cunt tongue fucking her to her violent climax. My cock was ready to see action again so when she dropped her legs I stood and entered her dripping wet cunt. She locked her legs behind me pulling deep.

The recent bj she had given me taking the edge off. I was able to fuck her through two orgasms before I dumped the second load of cum in her still quivering cunt. I collapsed back on a chair my breathing slowly returning to normal. She, on the other hand, popped up off the table licked my softening cock clean before catching my cum leaking out of her cunt in her hand then licked that up.

"You need to clean me up."

I followed her into the bathroom and performed the aftercare on her fresh piercing.

"Now that I got my clit hood and labia piercing what am I going to give you for your birthday present in two weeks. They were going to be your present."

She would always tease me about what she was going to get or give me for my birthday. I gave her clit hood piercing a flick in response. During the next two weeks, she teased me during sex about what surprise she had in store for me. When I arrived home from work Friday, she treated me to a home-cooked romantic dinner dressed in her sexiest outfit. When we finished dinner, she pushed my chair back and stood in front of me giving my hard cock a rub through my slacks before turning around and pulling up her skirt to reveal a jeweled butt plug between her taut butt cheeks.

"It's all your's stud. I am going to suck you off first, so you don't cum as soon as you get in my tight ass. I know you have wanted it for a long time."

She spun around and unbuckled my slacks freeing my cock I almost came as soon her hand touched my cock. She sensed I was on edge and didn't waste any time before taking my cock all the way down her throat I had started to cum before her nose was against my pelvis. She let my cock pop out of her mouth before taking my still hard cock and leading me into the bedroom. She handed me a tube of lube before crawling onto the bed and wiggling her ass at me the jeweled end of the butt plug sparkling in the light.

" I gave myself an enema, so I am all clean. Lube us up and pound your anal birthday slut in her nasty hole. Take my anal cherry it's yours."

Not needing any more encouragement I worked the butt plug out of her ass squirting some lube into her open asshole and working it in with two fingers. I had lusted after her ass for years and watching her paraded around in the tight short skirts just increased my lust.

"Come on stud pound my ass I know you want to."

Lubing my cock I got behind her on the bed placing the head of my cock against her rosebud I pushed. I watched as she relaxed her muscles and the head of my cock popped past her spinster. She screamed, and I froze, but she pushed back taking all eight inches deep in her ass.

"I told you to pound my nasty hole now get busy the pain is already gone," she said smiling at and gave her ass a wiggle.

I was barely in control of my lust her harsh voice snapped what little control I had left. I started to feverishly pound her tight ass. Lust clouded my brain as I fucked her slamming into her deeply. Somewhere deep in my brain, I thought I should take it easy on her since I was her first time giving me anal but lust quickly pushed that thought away, my climax overtook me, and I pumped cum deep in her bowels before collapsing on her back still buried in her ass. The lust is slowly clearing from my brain. She elbowed me in the ribs, and I realized I was crushing her. I pushed up off of her back my soft cock sliding out of her gaping asshole leaving a trail of cum. She placed the butt plug in my hand,

"Put it back in and trap you cum in my slutty ass for the night."

She let out a squeak as I pushed it in and her ring closed around it keeping it in place.

"I am a little tender you were rough, but I liked it. I like it when you are forceful with me," I expect to have a repeat proformance in the morning after our shower," she cooed.

I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my cock off she was naked when I returned, and we cuddled up under the sheets drifting off to sleep I sexual bliss. It was a wonderful birthday present. And it seemed she was game to let me fuck her tight hole again.

The End

12