The Conspiracy

Story Info
Getting fucked up to get fucked... Is fucked up.
6.5k words
3.93
13.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

My name is John... Hello.

Now, I'm not here to sit and tell you that I'm some sort of genius, but I'm not a complete idiot either. That being said, when I was in my early twenties, people probably saw me as a first-rate moron. Back then, my behavior was legendary for its absolute stupidity.

You see, somewhere around my 20th birthday, I decided the best way to spend my life was going to those warehouse dance parties that we used to call raves. I went to those things as often as possible, and of course I got as fucked up as possible.

I mostly drank and did a lot of E when I went, but I didn't necessarily limit myself to just those two evils. I was up for anything as long as it promised some cheap thrill or an altered state of mind. On top of that, I thought that drinking and using drugs somehow made me the coolest of the cool.

These days I can admit there just isn't anything cool or special about getting fucked up all the time. Back then though, I really did think I was something special. Yup, I really thought I was mister cool and smooth who could move with the groove. But in reality, I was just another fucking addict who needed some serious help.

The worst part of the whole thing was that something changed inside me whenever I got fucked up. That's when my stupid fucking brain tried to convince me that the pills I was popping magically transformed me into the god of romance. Yeah... So, whenever I got high, I'd constantly hit on women. Any woman, anywhere, any time.

Most of the women I would hit on were completely out of my league. They were smart and pretty and smelled so good. A lot of them were even married, but I didn't care. As I said... any woman, anywhere, any time. Needless to say, I got turned down in every way imaginable and got slapped more times than I care to mention. It seemed whenever I was high, nothing could stop me from making a total ass of myself.

The absolute height of my stupidity came when I was at yet another rave. It was Halloween night, and I went to this dance party called the Rave-N's Conspiracy. It seemed like everyone in town was there, most of which were in costume. I was dressed as a pirate captain, which seemed appropriate considering what I was up to.

As usual I was stoned out of my gourd, and since I was high, I was plying my wares in the romance department. Captain Romance, as I referred to my alter ego whenever I got stoned, was my wing man. My costume fit him perfectly, and he was on fire that night. The Captain had found not just one... but a total of three sexy ladies wanting to spend some time with me.

So I played it cool, splitting my time between these three willing hotties. I'd dance with each one while the others were taking a potty break or getting a drink. It was quite the juggling act to keep them from knowing about one another... But that night, the Captain had it covered.

As the evening went on, I started making out with one of the three hotties. She was the curvy dark-haired one with giant-sized titties wearing some sort of leather witch costume. She said her name was Corvus, but that I should call her Raven, and she kept lifting her skirt and rubbing her ass on my crotch. She even let me feel her up.

It looked like I had this Raven chick in the bag, so to speak, but the fucking Captain wasn't quite ready to let loose of the other two fine young ladies. I mean, who was I to deny any woman that rare opportunity to be with the Captain? So I kept working my game with all three of them.

Yes, sir, the night's events were playing into the Captain's hands. Every little bit, Raven would go off to talk with friends, powder her nose, or get another cocktail... You know, like girls do at these things.

As luck would have it, this blonde chick in a bodice would be right there to dance with me as soon as Raven was gone. Then when I was done dancing with Blondie, this taller gal in this sexy roman soldier outfit would be waiting to spend some time with me.

I was as smooth as silk that night. These women had no idea Captain Romance was playing all three of them. I'd never danced, kissed, or been groped so much in my life.

Eventually, I'd find my way back to Raven, or maybe she would find me. I have no idea which. Then we would continue our make-out session. Of course, if someone made me choose between the three, Raven was the one I wanted to go home with. Damn, she had some big tits.

As the evening went on, things got crazy and my little game started to backfire on me. Of course it did. How could it not? The whole thing started going to hell when I saw the blonde talking to the tall soldier girl. At that point, I was sure I'd been caught. There was no doubt that I needed to get control of the Captain before things got completely out of hand.

If there was any chance of me scoring. If I was going to get laid that night, I knew I needed to concentrate all my efforts on Raven. It wasn't easy, but I finally got the Captain to agree with me and I stopped dancing with the other two hotties. Then I patiently waited for Raven to return after she left to tinkle.

The lines at the ladies' room must have been pretty long because Raven was gone for a while. I wasn't worried. I knew she would come back to me. I knew she could never fully resist Captain Romance.

It was pretty late when Raven finally got back from whatever she was doing, or she may have only been gone for five minutes... I was so fucked up at that point I really didn't know. But this time when she came back, she looked at me with a devilish grin and said, "Hey, I scored some VE... You want a hit?"

"What's Vee Eee?" I hesitantly asked, as if I was suddenly picky about the drugs I took.

"It's kind of like Sexy-X. You are going to love it." She grinned, pressing her tits into me as she put this odd-looking pill on her tongue.

VE?... Sexy-X? I didn't have a clue what she was talking about... But when she fed that pill to me with a deep sexy kiss, I swallowed it. Then she took me by the hand and hauled me off to the dance floor.

Now, no matter how hard I try. No matter what I do. The only thing I can remember after taking that hit of VE is being led out onto the dance floor. After that, everything was a blur at best, with most of what happened at that rave being a full-on blackout.

The next thing I knew, I was no longer at the rave. Instead, I found myself sitting in what looked to be the living room of this strange old house. I had no idea how I got there or even what time it was.

The furnishings in this place were as odd as the house itself. Yet, they were kind of sexy. The chairs and sofa were curvy, soft and sensual, but in a creepy sort of way. I mean, what kind of furniture has leather belts on the armrests?

The walls in this room were painted exceptionally dark, and I swear the goateed man staring at me from the portrait above the fireplace had horns. The rest of the room's décor was done up by someone who obviously had a thing for stars and candles, but they had hung every one of those stars upside down for some peculiar reason. Oh my god, I was so fucked up.

In my mind, the place looked more like a dungeon than a place to live, but that was probably just my fucked up brain's interpretation. As my fucked up brain tried to make sense of it all I spotted the shawl I'd seen Raven wearing draped over a chair, and decided this house must belong to her.

"Success!" I silently said to my totally fucked up self. Then after a bit of foggy time passed, I slowly thought... "Looks like the Captain had actually managed to pick up the hottest one of the bunch."

Now I had no fucking clue what VE was or even Sexy-X for that matter, but whatever Raven passed to me in that kiss had my senses firing on all cylinders. Everything in the room seemed to be moving like a thick viscous fluid. The eyes of the man in the portrait kept looking at me with evil intent, and the walls pulsated with this horrible new-age coffee shop music as if they were alive. Worst of all, that horrible music was forcing its way into my ears, making me want to fuck.

That VE stuff didn't stop at my ears. That magic drug was making me tingle and shiver with hot and cold sensations, all at the same fucking time. Everything I touched felt strangely textual down to the weave of my clothes, which I could actually hear bending and rippling with every move I made. On top of all that, I had this intense erotic sensation coursing through my entire body, making me feel like I was about to cum.

Adding to all the other weirdness, I had this strange feeling that my body was so light it could float like a feather on a pool of bubbles. Yet my feet were so heavy I couldn't move them. It was almost as if my shoes had been glued to the floor. At one point, I actually thought some prankster had indeed glued my feet down. But with what seemed like a herculean effort, I managed to move one of them. Imagine how relieved I was.

Now whatever that VE stuff did to speed up and sharpen my senses, it seemed to do the exact opposite to my brain. Everything I did seemed to be going in slow motion. I mean, I just couldn't think.

My brain was so messed up that it felt like every single word, thought, and movement had to push its way through a bucket of jello to get out of my head. I wanted to ask one of the three Ravens standing in front of me if she wanted to make out, but at that point, forming a coherent sentence just wasn't possible.

It took a bit to figure out that I wasn't hallucinating. But my brain finally informed my stupid ass that there was only one Raven standing in front of me. She was the one holding a riding crop dressed in some kind of leather sex outfit. Well, maybe that's what she had on. For all I know, it could have been the same costume she had on at the rave.

Without a doubt, I was more fucked up than I'd ever been, but I wasn't about to complain. This stuff Raven had been calling VE was giving me one hell of a hard-on... and even though the evening had become a bit of a freak show, it looked like I was about to get laid.

Just about the time old jello brain decided that Raven and I were indeed going to do the nasty, the other two women I'd been dancing with at the rave seemed to appear out of thin air, or maybe they just came into focus. All I know is they were standing on either side of Raven, and all three seemed to be quite amused about something.

It took some effort, but old jello brain figured out that these three women had known each other all along. Apparently, they had been playing me back at the rave. I guess the Captain wasn't nearly as clever as he thought he was.

It soon became clear that these three women had something up their sleeves, and the night was about to get weird. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined being in a situation like this. I honestly had no idea what I was in for, but from the moment those other two women appeared, things got crazy.

It seemed I was just some patsy they had picked out at that rave, and had succeeded in luring into their lair. From that point on, those three women used me to satisfy their every sick and twisted sexual kink you could imagine.

First, they forced me to strip naked. Then they sat there laughing and joking about how small my dick was. After that, they dressed me as a woman. Complete with a tiny little skirt, panties, and a bra. Once they were satisfied with my attire, they did my face in girlish makeup. Then they made me tuck my penis between my legs and pose like a girl while they took photos and talked about how useless men are.

At some point they stopped taking pictures, which was quite a relief. That is, until the tall one pulled up her skirt and revealed that she was wearing a big veiny strap-on. Then they forced me to my knees in front of her, still dressed as a woman, I might add. And once I was there, they told me I had to suck it.

When I turned my head away, I found out precisely what that riding crop was for. Raven smacked me square in the balls with the business end of that thing. Then she grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head towards the dildo, demandingly saying, "Suck it faggot."

Oh my god... The three of them were so amused by what they were making me do they could barely contain themselves. They almost couldn't stop laughing long enough to take pictures of me sucking that big nasty thing, but somehow they still managed to snap a few.

At that point, I was as humiliated as I'd ever been, but there was one bright spot. At least they didn't stick that nasty thing up my ass, and I hoped to god that wasn't what they were thinking of doing next.

As their laughter died down, the blonde moved behind the tall girl. There she reached around to grab the shaft of that strap-on, acting as if it were real, jacking it off into my face.

Then she reached between Miss Strap-on's legs and took hold of the ball sack that hung down from that artificial dick. At that point, miss Strap-on started moaning like she was about to cum. That's when my jello brain decided to inform me that the dick in my mouth might not be fake.

Moments later, Strap-on mockingly cried out, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum."

Then Blondie squeezed the balls on that dildo, and a glob of salty goo shot into my mouth. Well I figured that old slow brain must have been right, and Miss Strap-on wasn't really a girl. But when I jerked away and spit, the stuff from that dildo wasn't cum. It was some greenish-blue stuff that I'm guessing the three of them had cooked up in the kitchen.

As I spit, the ladies roared with laughter, and I couldn't believe they actually thought what they were doing was funny. Then one of them announced, "I think our little sissy needs to taste some real cum."

With that, the plastic cock was pulled away from my face, and Blondie, who was apparently a true blond, ripped her skit down and sat on the sofa. As soon as Blondie got settled, Raven grabbed me by the hair and barked out a new order. "Eat her dirty pussy little man."

Of course I did what I was told. My balls were still aching from the last time I hesitated and got them smacked.

As I licked this woman's pussy, she started telling me about this game they were playing back at the rave. As she told me about this game, Raven and the strap-on woman laughed at me while they took turns shoving my head down into Blondie's dirty crotch. Then Raven, who my fucked up brain had decided was the ring leader, informed me that I had to eat Blondie's dirty pussy until she came.

Maybe it was because my fucked up brain was thinking in slow motion. Or perhaps it was how loudly Raven and Miss Strap-on were laughing. But the words coming out of Blondie's mouth about their game might as well have been in pig Latin. I could barely understand a word she was saying.

It didn't matter. At that moment, I really didn't care what Blondie was saying about some stupid game. What was going through my slow thinking, jiggly ass, jello of a brain was what Raven had called Blondie's pussy when I was ordered to eat it. True to her word, the pussy I was being made to lick was exactly as Raven described... It was dirty.

That dirty thing had a strong, pungent smell that I can only describe as a horrid mix of old sex and a dirty gym bag full of fish. The taste was every bit as strong as it smelled, and Blondie was smearing that nasty thing all over my mouth. At one point, she got a grip on my head. Then she grunted and shook, pushing and rubbing her smelly crotch so hard into my face it hurt. Then she rudely shoved me away.

"Good boy, little sissy." Raven mockingly praised me. "You made her come."

"Outta my way. It's my turn to sit in the eating chair," Miss Strap-on announced as she excitedly shoved Blondie aside and planted her ass on the sofa in front of me.

As Strap-on settled into what they apparently called the eating chair, she made me stick out my tongue so she could smack it with the tip of that dildo a few times. Then she lifted that fake dick up out of the way to reveal what had to be the biggest, nastiest pussy I'd ever seen.

The hair on that thing was all matted, and it had thick wrinkled flaps hanging down that looked like ground meat. Or, for all I knew, I could have been looking at the ugliest ball sac in the world. I was really too fucked up to tell.

Then just like before, Raven ordered me to eat that dirty nasty pussy. I was relieved when I pushed my tongue into the slit and actually found the wet sloppy taste of a pussy. Of course, old slow brain still thought Strap-on had a dick and that there was a good chance I was just licking some dude's greasy asshole.

After I tasted pussy instead of ass, my slow, jello-ass brain tried to reason with me. It tried to convince me that I'd probably be better off licking an asshole. Miss Strap-on's cunt was just plain gross. Not only did those nasty loose flaps envelop a good bit of my face, this big ugly pussy smelled twice as bad as Blondie's did. It seemed to me, Miss Strap-on hadn't washed that thing in years.

Of course, Raven and Blondie did their part and pushed my head into Strap-on's crotch, giving me no choice but to eat her. Then, while I licked that nasty snatch, Miss Strap-on started telling me all about their little rave game, just like Blondie had done. It seemed that Strap-on was pretty proud of herself too. Claiming she was some kind of all-pro or something.

Now Strap-on's account of this game was much different than Blondie's. At least, in my mind it was. Even with my slow-moving jello-filled brain, I understood nearly every word that Strap-on was saying. This game they played had something to do with standing in the crowd and lifting the back of their skirts for men. The goal was to get a quick fuck, but what that meant for me didn't quite sink in until a bit later.

I didn't care about some stupid game anyway. I needed to do my job and concentrate on getting this woman off. The last thing I wanted was to get my balls smacked again.

It took a while, but I finally heard what I wanted. Strap-on started hitting my forehead with that dildo and announced, "Oh sissy, I'm about to cum." Then she pushed her slippery cunt onto my mouth and, with a low voice, said, "And this time, it's for real."

With that, her gross and nasty cunt came alive, and I was glad it didn't have teeth because I swear the damn thing was trying to eat my face. There was only one good thing about her orgasm. It wasn't going to include a giant squirt of cum in my mouth like I got with that dildo... or so I thought.

Okay, it wasn't exactly what one would call a squirt, but when Strap-on started coming, a sludge of goo oozed out of her pussy and creamed all over my mouth. When she was done coming, she leaned down kissed my forehead, and thanked me. Oddly enough, that was the first bit of real kindness any of the three had shown since I got there.

At that point, I figured it was Raven's turn, but she didn't get into the eating chair. Instead, she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards the bathroom. I could hear the other two following close behind, chanting, "tub, tub, tub, tub."

Once in the bathroom, I was made to lay in the bathtub while I watched the other two women strip Raven naked. The whole time they teased Raven about how she should marry me because I was the sissy of her dreams... whatever the hell that meant.

As soon as she was naked, Raven climbed into the tub and grabbed my hair again. She then pulled my head back as she straddled my face. Her pussy was a mess of thick, wet, matted hair, and she had a clit the size of my thumb. Her cunt was by far the hairiest, nastiest thing I'd ever seen, and I swear that clit had horns.

Man there was a lot of hair. It ran from well up on her belly clear down between her legs and up through her ass crack. Little branches of dark black hair trailed out of her butt crack and snaked out across her ass for a good three or four inches, and her inner thighs were covered in what looked like a beard. This woman was one hairy beast.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12