The Conspiracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Raven was in place, Strap-on reached under the skirt they had me dressed in, and grabbed onto my balls. Then she squeezed them to a point just short of causing severe pain and ordered, "Okay, sissy, get busy and eat her hairy cunt."

Then Raven squatted down and rubbed that slick nasty hairy thing all over my face. That's when old jello brain finally caught up and figured out what the other two had been saying about their rave game while they were in the eating chair.

Now I couldn't say whether or not the other two women were pulling my leg about getting fucked at the rave or not, but there was little doubt that the sloppy wet mess in Raven's matted pubic hair was someone's cum. I tried to turn away, but my head wouldn't move. Blondie had once again taken hold of my head, and her hands were like a vise.

When Raven's pussy touched my lips, she yanked on my hair and ordered me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. I was still so fucked up on VE that I just did what she said, not really thinking about what was about to happen. As soon as my tongue touched her snatch, she started rubbing her nasty hairy crotch all over my face. Spreading that fat wet pussy wide open, virtually sealing it around my mouth.

Once that nasty thing was spread wide, she stopped moving and got a better grip on my hair. Then she steadied herself, holding perfectly still as if she were waiting for something. I felt her relax, and then a torrent of hot, acrid piss gushed into my mouth.

"I'm coming." Raven mockingly cried out. "I'm coming like a man, and you'd better swallow it all, sissy."

This made the other two women laugh so hard that I thought they would pee themselves. Then I worried I'd be made to lick up their piss as well.

When Raven was done urinating in my mouth, she pulled back and showed me the nasty streams of creamy goop and piss hanging from her pussy hair. Apparently, she had also played the rave game and wasn't shy about claiming she had been fucked by several men.

Then she pulled hard on my hair and made me eat that piss and cum cream pie straight out of her hairy, smelly snatch while she bleated like a goat. All the while, the other two women laughed and cackled as they took turns slapping at my balls.

What started out as simply going to a party and trying to get laid, had turned into a real life horror show. Of course I should have been thoroughly disgusted by what these three were doing to me, but somehow I wasn't. Not with that shit called VE in my system. Instead, my entire body tingled with excitement as my cock repeatedly flexed and dripped with streams of precum.

At that point, I knew what I was supposed to do, but as hard as I tried, I couldn't make Raven come. I guess she'd had enough sex back at the rave.

After several minutes Raven decided that I'd fulfilled my dirty pussy licking duties, and then they drug me back out to the sofa. That's where Miss Strap-on yanked down the panties they'd put me in and placed the head of that giant fake dick against my asshole.

"No!" I somehow managed to shout. "I don't want that thing in my ass."

"Well then," Raven intervened. "Sounds like this one has had enough."

"Awww," the other two women cried out in unison... Showing their disappointment that the fun they were having was over.

Was that it? Was that all I had to do? If I had told them "no" from the start, would they not have abused me the way they did? That can't be.

At that point, Raven's attention turned toward the two other women, asking, "Okay my little lilims, what's the score?"

"I got three." Miss Strap-on replied.

"One for me, but it was epic. Quality over quantity, I always say." Blondie answered.

"Yeah, you would say that." Raven grinned at Blondie. "Looks like you lost again. You know what that means."

Now, me and old slow brain were pretty confused. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was happening or why Raven had called the other two lilims. Nevertheless, Raven and Strap-on were grinning from ear to ear as they both grabbed me and drug me over to the eating chair. I was pretty sure they were about to start abusing me again.

Then Raven and Strap-on sat on either side of me, smiling at me, rubbing my chest, kissing and nibbling at my ears, and running their fingers through my hair. Blondie just sat on her knees and stared at my dick.

"Well, it's not going to suck itself," Raven called out to Blondie.

Now, from the very moment I found myself in that house, I was acutely aware of the fact that I had one hell of an erection. And ironically, the damn thing just got bigger and harder the whole time they abused me. In fact, the throbbing sexual desire radiating throughout my loins seemed to double with each dirty pussy I was made to eat. At this point, my dick was so hard it actually hurt, and Blondie's soft wet mouth sliding down over it felt like a gentle, soothing salve.

Of course, my fucked up jello brain still couldn't tell time worth a shit, but I don't think Blondie sucked me more than a few seconds before I felt that telltale tingle. I wanted to tell her I was close, but no words would come out. I tried to hold back, but that wasn't an option either.

I didn't want to be rude, but there was nothing I could do. My cock just swelled up right there in Blondie's mouth and let rip... And it was epic. That VE stuff Raven gave me may have fucked with my head, but whatever that shit was, it made my orgasm absolutely in-fucking-credible.

Okay, I know this isn't possible, but old slow brain swears that I came for ten minutes straight. The more rational side of me figures it was more like ten seconds. However long it lasted... I knew this. My cock was flowing like a fire hose, and the pleasure was so intense that I nearly passed out.

The next thing I knew, Blondie was holding her hair back and leaning over my leg. Then I saw what had to be the biggest glob of cum in history drooling from her lips down to the floor. Thick and heavy like cream pouring from a bottle, it actually made a thud as it hit the floor and piled up right next to that blue-green glob they made me suck out of that big fake dick.

"Dammit, Raven." Blondie spouted off when she was finally done spitting me out. "You used the VE spell on this guy, didn't you? You know that's against the rules."

"I did no such thing." Raven grinned at her lie. "I think this particular sissy just got really turned on from being humiliated and having to eat our dirty pussies."

"Oh, you lying bitch. Just wait until you lose at the rave fuck game. I've got an incantation that's twice as powerful as your stupid VE spell, and some guy is going to cum in your mouth so hard it'll shoot out your nose."

There was a moment of silence as Blondie and Raven glared at each other, then all three ladies broke out in raucous laughter.

The next morning a sliver of bright sunlight slanting through a gap in the curtains brought me back to the world of consciousness. Apparently, I'd spent the night passed out on the same sofa where I vaguely remembered being abused. My head was pounding, my body ached, and the entire room smelled of sex and despair.

I wondered if what happened the night before was real or if it was all just some bad trip. Then I looked down and saw that I was still dressed as a woman. At that point, my now almost functional brain asked me, "What the hell?" Then I realized that hell probably did have something to do with what happened.

In a panic, I looked around on the floor for my clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. What I did find were two stains, one blue-green and one grayish-white. A big veiny strap-on dildo sat next to the stains, and I vaguely recalled how those two stains got there in the first place. Then I got the feeling that I'd had that dildo in my mouth, and I shuddered.

As I sat there trying to decide what was real and what wasn't, the hotties started to emerge one by one from somewhere in the back of the house. Still in their sleepwear, they walked along the wall, each one ritualistically hopping over that thin beam of sunlight. Then they went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and to rummage through a box of stale donuts. All three looked nearly as strung out and hung over as I was, and not one word was spoken.

It was during that parade to and from the kitchen I realized the truth. These three women weren't what I thought they were. They weren't hotties at all. I've never been good at judging age, but all three had to be pushing forty, if not more. Not one of them was even remotely pretty. The costumes they wore to the rave hid their true identity. I now saw them as the succubi they really were, and I could only wonder if Halloween wasn't some kind of sacred holiday for these three hags.

Strap-on was the first to emerge, and she was about plain as they come. Her body was thick and straight as a brick, and her face was squarish and even sort of manly. The events with her from the night before flashed through my still somewhat fuzzy brain, and once again, I worried that I had been made to suck some dude's cock and lick his hairy asshole.

At that point, I looked down to the floor again to make sure that big blue strap-on was actually there. I was quite relieved when I realized that the girl I'd been calling Strap-on really was just a homely-looking woman.

Next to wander her way into the kitchen was Raven. Apparently, her choice of sleep attire was a thin T-shirt with one of those inverted pentagrams on the front. That, and what most of us would call granny panties.

It figured. Fucked up me had fallen for Raven's curves and big tits the night before. Now that I was a bit more sober, I could see that she was just plain fat. She did have some big tits, but without the support of a bra, they drooped down and laid on top of her big fat belly like yesterday's party balloons.

Raven's thick dark hair was streaked with gray and hung around her face like a dirty wet mop, which was also something I'd overlooked the night before. Without her makeup, her true self came through, and the thin dark hairs of an old lady's mustache dominated her upper lip. Raven was indeed one hairy woman.

Blondie was the last to come out. She was still wearing the leather bodice from the night before, even though the lacing straps were all undone. Her crooked pock-marked face made this woman downright ugly, but her body did have a slightly feminine look. At least she had that going for her.

Blondie's hair had a severe case of bedhead, which exposed black and gray roots everywhere the medusa-like mess parted. She seemed to sense that I was staring at her bad dye job, so she combed her fingers through her hair, trying in vain to cover her loss of youth.

Then she muttered, "Fuck it," and pulled down the front of her panties, giving me a quick flash of her bush. She was definitely not the true blonde I thought she was. Her pubic hair was obviously jet black but had once been dyed bright pink, leaving just the tips of her pussy hair colored. I had to ask myself... "How fucked up was I last night to not notice something like that?"

Once again, I looked around for my pants. Only this time, the hunt was a bit more frantic. I wanted out of that house in the worst possible way, but I couldn't find my clothes anywhere. At that point, I noticed that those three so-called ladies had once again gathered around me. I was certain I was in for another round of humiliation and abuse, or even worse.

That's when Raven stepped in and took charge, just like she had done the night before. "Well, ladies, what do you think?" She queried the others.

"This one is kind of small," Strap-on answered, holding her thumb and forefinger apart as if she were showing the entire world how small my penis was.

"And quite young, too," added Blondie. "Far too young to be away from his mamma."

"Well, girls, I guess that means we have to release him back to the wild." Raven lamented.

With that, they handed me my keys and wallet. Then they shoved me out the front door. There I stood in the crisp fall air, still dressed in the women's clothing they had put me in the night before, grateful that Raven's name wasn't actually Crow. Everyone knows a group of crows is a murder.

Now I knew damn well I had been in no condition to drive that night, but my car was right there parked against the curb in front of the house. I was confused, to say the least. So I turned around to ask how my car had gotten there, only to have the door slammed in my face.

Then I heard locks loudly latching, and a cackling that sounded like a coven of witches. All three of them were laughing hysterically about the last and final humiliating thing had done to me. Those women were acting as if I fully deserved each and every horrible thing they made me do... simply because I have a penis.

At that point, I was free to go home, but I didn't. I couldn't possibly go there. Not after what I had been through. Not with the greasy stench of deviant sex pouring from my body, and especially not wearing makeup, panties, and a bra. Instead, I drove to the closest rehab center and checked myself in.

I spent the next 30 days locked up in that place, shaking and puking, unable to wipe the horrors of eating dirty pussies from my head. Following that I did a full year in a halfway house where counselors claimed it all had to be a bad trip because witches aren't real, but deep down I know what really happened.

That was some 20 years ago today, and I've been clean and sober ever since. Most of the cravings for booze and smack are gone now. All except for one. Not a day goes by that I don't think about trying to score a hit of that stuff Raven called VE. My god, I want to cum the way I did that night just once more before I die.

Of course, I know that's not an option for me. And by the grace of my higher power, along with the help of this twelve-step program, I think I can live with that.

My name is John... I'm an alcoholic and an addict. Thanks for letting me share my story.

12