The constant gardener

Story Info
A dark tale of family and lust.
7.7k words
3.3
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tveksam
Tveksam
154 Followers

Warning! Read the tags for this one.

From the day that I came into the service of Mrs. Donnovan I considered myself a lucky man. At 18 my prospects weren't that great, certainly nothing like this beautiful garden, this lake-sized swimming pool, a mansion that wasn't my concern but sure was a better sight than the cleaning job I'd prepared myself for. One day I'd seen the ad in the paper and sent in my application, and Mrs. Donnovan had answered, "Come over."

She'd waited by the swimming pool, in a deck chair, one long tanned leg folded across the other, slipper hanging loose. A dressing gown barely covered her full body. She wore a dark blue, one-piece swimming suit that somehow seemed more indecent because it reminded me of some BDSM latex outfits I'd seen online. Not that I let it show on my face. This was the most important day of my life.

Thick, dark curls framed her dark eyes and lips that wouldn't be that juicy without fillers.

This wasn't a normal job interview.

"I just wanted to have a look at you", she said, sipping from a tall glass tinkling with ice. "We've had some problems."

I didn't ask what problems.

"You look..." Something sweet crossed her face, not something I'd expected from a woman like this. Then I realized that she was simply well-preserved, not young. She was probably 15 to 20 years older than me. I really wanted this job. "You look sweet," she finished.

"Thank you", I said. At the orphanage, and later at the gardening classes in high school, they'd always told me to be polite.

"Take a look around", she said, waving a hand. "If you like this place, maybe you could come working for us, or for my husband rather. You'll see a few others around, our children mostly."

"I've seen enough", I said. "You have a great place here."

"Really? That's nice. Well, in that case I guess you're hired. Now, the salary, you understand that we looked for someone with a bit more experience."

"I understand."

"Excellent!" She smiled. The warmth was gone from her face and the smile never got to her eyes. But I'd expected this. "Jeff will fill you in on the details. Start tomorrow?"

"I'm looking forward to it", I said, almost with an exclamation point, not wanting to seem too eager.

She never got up, even though I wished for it. Walking she must have been a goddess similar to some celebrities, but with a mother's touch. I was afraid that was going to be a problem, working in shorts all day.

It was a long trip from where I lived to the gates of the mansion. I got up at 04:30 just to get there in time, and barely made it. Jeff checked the time and shook his head in disappointment, but didn't say anything. He'd showed me the ropes the day before. All that was left was work.

Doing everything they'd taught me in high school I organized it to perfection. They had the resources to do everything properly. I even spent some extra money of my own, ordering material. It was worth it if I got a smile from Mrs. Donnovan. That's what I dreamed of when I stayed late too, but that first day I didn't see her. The mansion looked empty.

It continued like that for a couple of weeks, during which I got a chance to see the rest of the family. Donnovan was elusive, but always left for work in a brilliant suit. The children were adult, a boy my own age, and two older daughters who looked like paler versions of their mother. I tried not to stare. At the same time, I tried to look my best, taking off my shirt, wiping the sweat from my body. They looked, I was sure of it. They even giggled. But the only one I really wanted to impress was Mrs. Donnovan. Every time she sat by the pool, I made up an excuse to walk past. I even got to see what she looked like in that conservative swimming suit that was like latex poured over her body, down her thighs, making her look strong and mature in a way that her kids never would. She was the original. But I never caught her stare. She was too busy forming that perfect body, and I never really thought that I -- some kid next to her -- had a chance. I was simply grateful for the opportunity. If I handled my cards right, her reference would take me anywhere.

But I had not considered everything. Every day was a loss for me, economically speaking. Transportation, food, new clothes that were mandatory according to Jeff, rent, and water and power. Sometimes I felt like I was losing money simply by waking up every morning.

I had a job that I loved, but a job that couldn't support me.

That was the tragedy that one amazing day made me walk off my regular route on to the white stone around the swimming pool, trying not to look at Mrs. Donnovan with tears in my eyes. I'd come to hand in my resignation, not even a letter, just words.

"Hello, you", she said with a smile. Her lips were as full and beautiful, her eyes piercing beneath thick lashes. One time I'd seen her kiss Donnovan on the porch. I'd thought about it ever since, imagining that it was me instead. But I was shorter than him, even shorter than Mrs. Donnovan. "If you have any questions, I'm sure Jeff can help you out."

"It's not something I can go to Jeff with", I said, trying to look at her straight. I trembled. "You see, I'm sorry, but I can't work for you anymore."

She looked surprised, insulted even.

"It's me!" I hastened to say. "I can't do it. I'm losing money working like this, Mrs. Donnovan. In a couple of days -- I counted -- I can't even take the bus anymore. I'm sorry."

"I thought we had a deal?" she said.

"We do. Did, I mean. I know you can't pay me extra, I accept that. I'm not asking for more."

"Then what are you asking for?"

"I'm wondering if you could write a letter, something about what you think about my job so far, maybe. God, I hate to be asking you for this..."

"I see", she said.

Her foot, her slipper dangling from it, was upset. Suddenly it fell off, and I rushed forward to keep it from falling into the swimming pool. I barely made it, sweating on one knee in front of her. I had scrubbed my knee, I felt it. I would bleed if I stood up.

Putting her foot right in front of my face, she gave me a silent command, and I put the slipper back on. It was the first time I'd touched her smooth skin, and it was hot, like a penny in the sun. I almost imagined that I burned myself and let go as soon as possible, and regretted it instantly. Just an inch of skin and I wanted more.

"It's just an economic issue?" she said.

"Yes", I mumbled.

"We'd be sad to lose you. You've behaved yourself. Not well enough for a reference, mind you. I really can't say anything about your character."

My heart fell further. Her sandal dangled in my face. I looked past her legs and up her body to her thoughtful face, wondering what she would decide. For her, it was nothing. For me, it was my entire life.

"We have a guest house", she said. "There is a spare room connected to it, maybe you've seen it. Jeff keeps some tools in there."

I nodded, but didn't understand.

"What would you say if you could sleep there, for a time at least, until we've had a chance to look over our finances? Maybe, in a couple of months, we could raise your salary. No promises though."

"Really?" I said.

"Yes, of course. You've become something like family, almost, and the roses never looked lovelier. If you left us, I'd have to force you to tell me your secret."

She smiled when she said it, but she didn't seem to be joking, not from where I sat hunched forward. I started to get cramps. The instep of her foot sometimes came dangerously close to touching my face.

"Would you like that, if room and board was included?"

"Yes, Mrs. Donnovan!"

"You would stay then, and keep up the good work?"

"Absolutely! It's a dream job."

"Good."

She stood up, and I did the same, forgetting that I was bleeding. But she noticed immediately by the red spattering of drops falling too close to the edge of the pool. It looked dramatic on the white stone. Looking down at me, she took me by the hand, and leading me to the shade she told me to sit down on a table.

"Wait here", she said, and came back with a first-aid kit, with a big red cross on it. It looked well used. But she frowned when she opened it. "Damn", she said. "We're out of... never mind. I'll just have to... You sit still. This is an old trick."

"What..." I shock my entire length when I realized what she was going to do.

She went down on her knees, grasping my injured leg in both of her soft hands, massaging some blood back into them, making the wound flow some more. But she caught it. Oh, my God, she caught it by opening her mouth and licking it up with her soft, pink tongue, swiftly turning her mouth red. She licked my wound clean, swirling her tongue, making me wince. Her hands grasped me tightly. I could feel her nails digging in. When she was done, she kissed my scratch, and putting on a band-aid she stood up, lips and smiling teeth red with my blood.

"See to it that you clean that up", she said, turning my eyes to the dark-red splashes. "And let Jeff sort you out."

Walking back to the deck chair, she let her head relax on her supple arm. But I saw her tongue licking at her gums and teeth, tasting me, even as I cleaned the white stone at her feet.

I tried to hide my gigantic erection, from myself and her.

Jeff sorted out the details, mainly by telling me where I should put his tools and the other stuff that cluttered the guest house's spare bedroom. I'd never been in there, but I'd seen it from a distance, surprised by something the size of a normal house just sitting there. The spare room was nothing like that, just a cot and a sink. I would've to eat my food cold, but that wasn't a problem in this heat. Besides, I'd already accepted. Mrs. Donnovan, shaping my future, had saved me.

I couldn't stop thinking about that scene though. I pulled my pants down and the first thing I did in my new room was to masturbate thinking about my beautiful boss. My head was full of fantasies of soft skin and tongues licking. I dried myself off.

Canceling my flat, moving my few belongings over, I went to work the next day with a happy face. I didn't save any money like this, but at the very least I didn't feel my savings dripping down the drain. I would even get to sleep late every day. Imagining myself this close to Mrs. Donnovan also made me dream some incredible wet dreams. I promised myself that I would prove myself worthy of her.

One day, the house seemed empty, except for Mrs. Donnovan, who sat in front of the pool after taking a couple of laps as usual. Even Jeff was gone, away on one of his rare holidays. Working around the roses I could feel the sun pounding me into the ground.

"Come here, you!" Mrs. Donnovan called. "Take a break by the pool."

Feeling a bit dizzy I obeyed, and placed myself in front of her, still in the sun but cooler by the water. I licked my chapped lips and longed for a sip from the tall glass of water that she always kept close by. I wondered what she wanted.

"How are you feeling?" she said.

I swallowed. "I'm fine."

"I mean, what do you think about your new accommodations."

"I'm so happy for what you did, Mrs. Donnovan."

"I'm glad to hear it. I wonder, could I ask you one simply enormous favor?"

"Sure. Anything I can do."

"You saw me swimming earlier, right? Well, I think I've developed a cramp in the arches of my feet. I've tried to relax and drink some water but it's not helping. Could you go down on your knees and see if you could rub it out?"

I'd said I would do anything, but this wasn't a normal request. It felt wrong, actually. Too intimate, like a dirty fantasy invading my comfortable life. I worried about her children, about her husband. Most of all I worried about Jeff.

Meanwhile, thoughts flashing through my sunburnt skull, she looked at me knowingly, and dragged to the surface the memory of when she had taken care of me after my accident. She'd licked my wound clean like a mother lion. Even though I'd mostly felt uncomfortable, I owed her one.

Nodding as I sat down on the stone in front of her, she kicked off her slippers, leaving her tight feet in the palms of my hands.

Trying to feel for it, eventually I rubbed all over the arches with my thumbs, feeling her smooth warmth, and the strength of her legs every time she stretched them out, forcing me back. I had to keep them from my crotch, which I knew she could see clearly from where she sat looking directly at me. It felt weird, horny as I was. I wondered what went through her head, with her smile that seemed to anticipate some greater pleasure. Maybe relief from pain, but she didn't sound like it hurt. Rather, she arched her spine and stretched her arms over her head, letting her lips curl and moan.

I stopped. That should be enough.

"Keep going", she said. "Just like that. You're almost there."

I couldn't keep her off me anymore. She pressed her feet down on me and her curled toes touched my cock through the shorts.

"Mrs. Donnovan?" I gasped.

"Just do what you are fucking told!" she said, turning her closed eyes from her pleasure to glare at me. It felt like a snakebite.

Forcing my tired hands to try harder I knew there wasn't a tight spot in her feet, not in her arches or anywhere. The only tightness that didn't let go was in my pants, and the pressure from her feet heightened the feeling without giving any promise of release. Trying to turn my thoughts away I focused on her little feet, her smooth ankles. I started to stroke her all the way to her knees, fondling the solid muscles of her calves.

Under she sun, I was reminded how thirsty I was when she sucked up some water through the straw. Her wet lips pouted and glittered. My whole body felt like it was going into shock. My head fell forward, until my forehead touched her leg. I was too exhausted to keep going. Her feet trampling my stiff cock felt like something in a dream.

"You poor boy!" she said. "Are you thirsty?"

"Yes", I mumbled.

"Put your lips to my leg, baby", she said, and I didn't understand until she poured some water down her leg. Sweat and salt and chlorine collected in my mouth as I pressed my shivering lips to her. I'd probably experienced a heatstroke. I looked at the shadows and wondered how far they had travelled across the lawn. "Drink it up, yes, just like that", she said. "Don't spill a drop. I want to see you suck it up with that sweet, oh so chapped, mouth."

It was barely a couple of mouthfuls, but I felt somewhat clearer, enough to realize what I was doing and what she was doing to my cock. I'd heard stories about gardeners and the women who employed them, but never like this. She stretched her arm and stroked my head, lifting my chin so she could look me in the eyes.

"I want you to eat my pussy now", she said. "Have you ever done that before?"

I nodded, not really noticing what she was saying. She smiled so prettily.

"I want you to put your chapped lips to my swollen cunt and drink from me like you're not getting any more water today, because you're not. You will be doing your job, you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Donnovan."

"Good boy", she said and raised her hips, removing the bottom half of her bathing suit with the sound of a zipper, revealing muscles and soft fat and thighs trembling with heavy flesh and a pussy that leaked down her lips to collect on the deck chair. I was thirsty enough to seek it out without any prompting from her. It tasted like old excitement and a bit oily.

Tasting her and drinking her I felt myself grow stronger every time I let my tongue slide from the collection by her buttocks to her pointed clit. She must have enjoyed it because the squeezed her legs around me, trapping my face as I licked and licked until she screamed out loud and she released me, trembling on the white stone in front of her.

Breathing heavily, she pointed her chin at the rose bushes, and not wanting to make her angry I stood up and stumbled away from her.

The rest of the afternoon, she remained, sometimes taking a swim, but always keeping an eye on me. The taste of her grew sticky on my face, and eventually I was thirstier than when she had called me over. The last time I felt dizzy I landed on the grass, one hand deep in the cold dirt under the bushes. When I looked up, I saw her walking inside, the bottom half of her bathing suit zipped back in place.

Not being able to resist I rushed forward and drank the last of the warm water left in her glass. I tasted her lips, her saliva on the tip of the straw. Still thirsty, I backed away from there and ran to put everything in order before someone noticed.

That was the day that influenced all others. Even normal days, when nothing happened, knowing what had happened made me wary of her. Sleeping in a room belonging to her mansion I jerked myself awake at night, from a nightmare or wet dream, I didn't know. I masturbated several times just to keep me from going crazy. By day, I could barely look at her without feeling my cock grow painfully hard, while at the same time making me deadly afraid what would happen the next time we were alone together.

Wondering if what had happened had been delusions brought on by heatstroke, I eventually managed to keep going, managed to move around her without shaking all over.

The next time I came even close to her was inside the mansion. Jeff had ordered me to carry a couple of boxes inside. The rest of the family were around, even though I couldn't see them. The kids were excited about summer camp in Cannes. It sounded like an excuse to party. Donnovan was also around somewhere, probably in his home office.

I'd put the boxes in a storage room, when I heard Mrs. Donnovan's lovely voice.

"While you are there, could you get me a glass of water? With ice!"

She sounded strained, and when I came to her, I understood why. Turned away from me, her hair tied back in unbelievably thick curls, Mrs. Donnovan worked out, building a healthy amount of sweat in the airconditioned home gym, like a regular gym but better and cleaner and with just Mrs. Donnovan by the heavy black and leather machinery. Something similar to her bathing suit covered her body, leaving as much or as little to the imagination. The ice clinked in my trembling hand, threatening to spill over.

Lifting a weight with her shoulders, I saw the tensions travel down her back and buttocks to her powerful thighs. Looking this good at her age cost money, I knew, but try as I might I couldn't see where she ended and the nip and tuck began. Standing up with the full force of the equipment on her shoulders, she turned her head.

"Put it there", she said. "You have stuff to do, right?"

"Right", I said and hurried over. I should have been more careful, because I failed to see where the rubber mat began, and falling down I spilled the glass of water with ice all over the place. I fell by her feet, looking up at her.

I thought that she would scream, berate me, but she just lowered the weight once more, until I could see her ass and thighs taking it close to my upturned face. Whatever she'd had done to her, her muscles were real.

"You know how much that cost? Lick it up", she said through clenched teeth, as she lifted the weight once again. "You lick it up now, before I'm finished with this."

I nodded, confused. There were piles of towels on a bench nearby, but she shook her head slightly.

"With your useless mouth", she said. "Now, do as I say."

It was clean in there. Still, I got stuff in my mouth off the rubber mat, things that had got stuck under her sneakers. Maybe from her children. They worked out sometimes. I tasted the grit of it, it dragged against my teeth. The ice I crunched in my mouth, the only thing that made it feel clean, and as I started to get up with the glass in my hand I was content that I had got every drop. She'd never stopped working out, and the heat radiating from her was distracting.

Tveksam
Tveksam
154 Followers