The constant gardener

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last of the lightning flashed as Donnovan came inside of her, filling her with one last orgasm, forcing her to come, it seemed like. Lying down next to each other on the bare stone they took deep breaths.

Imagining I was her secret, I shuddered when she turned her eyes on me. She winked and curled her mouth in a lustful grin.

Afraid, I sunk under the surface. I could hear them speaking to each other, laughing. Then I saw a shadow on the water as Donnovan stood up, and walked inside. The door slid shut. Resurfacing, I found myself between her legs.

"Come up here and be a good boy", she said, sitting in the pouring rain, her eyes looking me over and finding me lacking. "Eat your siblings."

Even though it was new to me, I forced myself to swallow the bitter sperm that pulsed from her well-fucked pussy, thankful at least because she hadn't let him watch. It glowed in my mouth. After a couple of swallows, it was like normal again.

My God, it was normal, wasn't it, I thought, looking up at her, standing far above me. Knowing that she could do anything to me she smiled and walked away, her tired hips swaying. It was still raining, beating on my head.

Floating in the water, hands next to my hard cock, a new flash of lightning made me look up. It coursed through the sky. I could see her looking at me from inside, before all that was left was darkness and the warm water of the swimming pool.

Whimpering, I said, "Mommy, why are you leaving me?"