The Construction Site

Story Info
An unexpected encounter.
4.3k words
3.8
16.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a teenager, I found an adult magazine called High Society. Some of you may remember the magazine as it was similar to Hustler. This particular issue has always been emblazoned in my mind because of its most unusual photo spread. Unusual in that for a naive teenager in the early 80's it was something i would have never imagined. The photos showed three lovely ladies dressed like construction workers.

The difference was, they wore very short jean shorts, flannel shirts, hard hats, and lovely smiles. To my amazement, these lovely girls enjoyed each other as much as the "tools" they were working with. Again, I remind you, I was a very young teenage boy of the early 80s. Girl-on-girl sex was unheard of in those days, or at least it was to me. I mean, these girls still had a bush. When do you see a woman with pubic hair these days? Because of those images, and the many others I've seen since then, I always wanted to be the one taking those photos.

My second wife Dana was quite the looker. She was eight years my junior, and even though she had two kids, her body was still in great shape for a woman who was in her early 30s. She was 5'6", 140 lbs., brunette with the most beautiful blue eyes that a man could get lost looking into. Her breasts were, and still are a plastic surgeons dream, in that she had naturally round, firm 36 C breasts with the thickest nipples I had ever seen. She kept her pussy neatly trimmed at my request. I've never been a fan of the smoothly shaved pussy. It must be all those images of early '80s nude pictures.

Like everyone these days, we purchased a digital camera to take pictures of the kids and family activities. Believe me, we never meant to use it in a way that would soon fulfill my fantasy of being that photographer of my youth.

Dana loved to dress up for me in sexy lingerie outfits that she'd find on adult websites. The weekends were always exciting for me. She would model her new outfits driving me crazy with desire. In the end it would lead to incredible lovemaking for both of us.

The night we first started taking pictures was when Dana stepped out of the bathroom in a black bustier with matching G-string panties, black thigh high stockings, and black high heels. Her hair and makeup were done beautifully nothing as she had ever done before. She was quite stunning to say the least.

As she strutted around the room showing off her new outfit I spotted our digital camera sitting on the dresser. I got a wild idea to take pictures of Dana because she looked so beautiful and sexy. I had to convince her that I would take pictures of her and after we had finished I would delete them. At first, she was very shy and afraid that she didn't look very good. But as I started taking her picture in more and more erotic poses she really got into it. She said she enjoyed my reaction to her posing as my cock was rock hard and making a sizeable tent in my pants. How professional photographers do this without getting a boner is beyond me.

That night was the beginning of a whole new sex life for us. Dana enjoyed our photoshoots so much so that she even started saving them. She would put them on memory sticks that she would take and hide from me. She said she was afraid I would trade them on the internet.

What, who me? Hell yes, I would have, she looked incredible. I would have loved to show her off to anyone interested in seeing my hot wife. Who knows maybe she was doing it herself. I do know it turned her on when I would talk about showing her pictures off. The more I talked about it while she was posing the hotter she would get. By the time we'd finish taking pictures Dana would be fully nude her nipples rock hard and pussy dripping wet. Sliding my rock hard cock into Dana's slippery wet pussy was always the climax of the evening in more ways than one if you know what I mean. It was always a challenge not to just explode as soon as I entered her. After we had fucked liked wild animals we would thumb through the pictures saving the best ones which were generally all of them. I don't think Dana ever took a bad picture and if it was it was always my fault as I would get so excited and lose focus on what I was doing. Again, I don't how professionals do it without wanting to ravage their models afterward. Hmm, I wonder if they ever do.

In the course of our many photo sessions I had told Dana about that High Society photo spread and how it had made me feel. My fantasy now was for Dana, my wife to do that same photoshoot for me. When I mentioned it, though, she balked at the idea of taking pictures with other women. I told her that wasn't what I wanted to do, it would just be her. In my mind hell yes, that would have been hot! Watching Dana getting her pussy licked by another woman while the other woman was sucking on her big nipples would have been incredible. I told her that I wanted her to dress up in the same outfit that the girls were wearing and we would find a house that was under construction to take the pictures.

This was something that we had done once before when we out to a local lake and took pictures. Although Dana had shown off her breasts and pussy she never fully undressed. We were too afraid of getting caught. The pictures were good and it was exciting doing it but for the both of us we were disappointed that we couldn't take the risk of Dana going fully nude.

There was always new construction going on around where we lived so finding a place wasn't going to be difficult. With a little searching, Dana and I picked a couple of houses that were in the right state of construction that we needed. The only problem was being able to get in them when there was nobody around. We finally found a house that was perfect for us it was a two-story that had just the outer walls up and bare studs inside. We felt like our best chance was on Sunday's as there was no work being done.

The plan was for Dana to wear her outfit to the site so that we could get right to taking pictures. Before we could leave though I knew there was going to be a problem just to get out the door of our own home. The problem was Dana had planned her outfit better than I could have imagined. She was wearing a red & black flannelled shirt with a white tank top t-shirt under that. She had taken an old pair of blue jeans cutting the legs off to just under the pockets on the backside. Then she had altered them to where only the middle seam was keeping them together in the crotch. From the front it just barely covered her and from the back half her ass was hanging out. Then she had bought some cheap high top tan work boots with white socks rolled down to just the top of the boot. She looked better than what I had imagined she would look. The problem was going to be getting her out the door without half the neighbors seeing my wife's ass hanging out. To solve this Dana put on a pair of sweat pants that would be taken off when got to the house.

On the drive over I could tell that Dana was really excited but also very nervous. With a big smile on her face she said, "I hope I can make all your fantasy's come true today". We both didn't know just how prophetic of a statement she had just made. As we pulled up to the house we had made sure that no one else was in the subdivision. One of the reasons we had chosen this house was its remoteness to all the other subdivisions in the area. We both felt relatively safe that we wouldn't be disturbed.

I popped the trunk to retrieve the extra props we would need for the shoot. This was a yellow hard hat, safety glasses, a work belt that had your basic carpenter's tools, and of course the camera. As I slammed the trunk closed Dana had already stripped off the sweat pants and was halfway up the sidewalk. Damn she looked good and she knew it!

The lighting in the house where we were going to take the pictures was great. There was a large bay window that faced the west that was filling the room with plenty of the evening sunlight.

Dana was in a hurry to get started as she grabbed the hard hat and tool pouch from me. I adjusting the tool belt to where the 2 pouches laid on her hips just perfectly. I started snapping pictures of Dana walking around the house trying to look her best like she was a construction worker. All the things she was doing as if she had scripted this out beforehand in her head. As she continued on Dana undid the front of her flannel shirt revealing the white t-shirt underneath that she had cut to where it just barely covered the bottom of her breasts. It was also very tight which made it very easy to see the darkness of her areolas and big hard nipples pocking against the material.

Taking the hammer from her tool belt she stepped behind a row of studs that was going to be wall to one of the rooms. With a nail in one hand and the hammer in the other Dana lifted her arms high to pretend like she was going to hammer it into the wall. As she did this the shirt went up exposing her beautiful big brown nipples. This also caused her shorts to ride up high as well. With her legs spread wide the seam of her shorts cut through vagina spilling her full pussy lips out on either side. The pose was incredible and I told her to hold that as I took several pictures from different angles. In one Dana was looking down but with her sexy blue eyes up at me her safety glasses down on her nose, it was such a seductive pose.

By now my dick was rock hard and straining against the shorts I had worn. Dana could see this which only encouraged her on.

"It's getting a little warm in here don't you think," she asked me, looking down at the tent in my pants. She then took off the flannel shirt tossing it over at me landing on the floor in front of me.

They had already pulled all of the electrical cables in so Dana walked over to one. Pulling out a pair of cable strippers Dana bent over as if to work on the cable. The shirt was incapable of holding my wife's full set of C-cup breasts in as they flopped out hanging like pendulums. As I snapped away Dana looked over at me and with her finger and thumb grabbed her nipple pulling on it. She then took the wire strippers putting it around her nipple squeezing them until she winced in pain.

The next set of pictures was of my wife taking the electrical cable pulling it between her legs. For some reason the contractors had left a lot of slack on this particular cable. This allowed me to take a lot of pics with it between Dana's legs in such a seductive way that I could feel the electricity flowing from her and into the cable. It was also easy to see that faded blue jean shorts were getting very dark with my wife's cunt juices.

Dana then walked over to the staircase as she walked up the stairs she stood where her ass was eye level with the camera. I zoomed in taking pictures of her ass cheeks as they spilled out of the shorts. She then bent over with legs spread wide so that I could see her breasts hanging down. What a beautiful pose it was, the seam was no longer visible as it had been devoured inside the folds of Dana's now very wet pussy. She then raised up carefully undoing her shorts letting them drop down to her feet. Stepping out of the shorts Dana looked back at me and with a naughty look raised her hammer to her lips kissing it. This left an impression of Dana's whore red lipstick on the side of the silver hammerhead. She then took the wooden handle and began rubbing it between the lips of her pussy making sure I could see it disappear between her lips. Turning around, Dana sat down on one of the steps and with legs spread wide began diddling her own very swollen clit with one hand and with the other placed the head of the hammer inside her pussy. She began to moan loudly as she worked herself to an orgasm.

We were both so engrossed in what we were doing that we hadn't noticed the construction foreman pull up in front of the house. Seeing our vehicle he stopped to investigate if someone was inside vandalizing the home. There had been a rash of this happening at some of the other houses he was in charge and he wasn't going to allow it to happen here.

As he walked in he was prepared to catch thieves or the homeowners but not what he saw. He saw a gorgeous near-naked woman on the staircase with a carpenters hammerhead buried inside her cunt while her other hand was vigorously rubbing her clit. All the while a man was taking pictures of her

.

"What the hell is going on here?" he hollered.

I turned around in shock and surprise, my eyes as big as saucers as I saw the large man standing just behind me.

Dana was just as shocked but in a worse position as she laid there nearly nude and unable to get to any of her clothes to cover up with.

"Who the hell are you people and what are you doing," Brody the Site Manager demanded of us. "Did you know that you are trespassing and I could call the police on you?"

"Umm, and who are you?" I demanded to try to bluff this man to just go away. Dana was still sitting on the steps trying to her best to cover up with her hands.

"I'm the Manager of this construction site, my name is Brody Henderson, and you two are trespassing."

"Brody, my name is Rick and that's my wife Dana. We didn't see any signs posting "No Trespassing" so technically we're not trespassing."

All the while that I was talking Brody was filling his eyes with my wife's nude body.

"What?" Snapped out of his lust for Dana's body. Brody said, "I don't have to post any damn signs, this is a construction site".

I knew that he was bluffing but I could also tell that he was enamored with Dana. I explained to him that we weren't there to cause any problems we were just taking a few pictures and then we would leave. I handed the camera over showing him the pictures we had already taken on the camera display.

"Oh wow!" I heard him mutter as he thumbed through the pictures. Every other picture it seemed, Brody would look over at my wife.

Dana could tell that her pictures were having the same effect on Brody as it did on me. As Brody looked back at the pictures I glanced over at Dana with a grin she pointed to Brody's crotch. I looked to see what she was looking at and noticed that Dana was doing the same thing to Brody as it did to me. Hell he was a man; he would have to be gay or dead not to be aroused.

"As you can see we're not hurting anything were just having a little fun," I explained.

"It's Brody right?" Dana asked. "There's nothing wrong with having a little fun is there?"

"Well no, but you shouldn't be doing this, I mean you shouldn't be in here."

"Don't you like my pictures", Dana asked, as she stopped trying to cover up she laid back on the stairs her breasts exposed for him to see.

I was just as surprised as Brody was with my wife's boldness.

Brody could hardly talk as I could tell his mind was racing for the right thing to say. I reached over to grab the camera from him. He didn't even notice that I had taken it back as his mind was on the gorgeous near-nude was walking over to him.

"I bet you don't have any workers that look as good as me with a tool belt do you", Dana asked, as she was walking over to Brody.

I stepped back and started taking pictures again.

"I mean don't you think I look good Brody?" as she was now standing in front of him.

My 5'4 wife was dwarfed in size as she stood in front of this ruggedly handsome man. Brody had to be at least 6'4 220lbs, a very muscular man that was probably in his early 40's. She took his large hand placing it on her breast.

"Mmmm, doesn't that feel good to you?" she asked him.

This stranger holding my wife's tits in his hands leaned down to kiss her. Dana stepping up on her tippy toes to meet him, her mouth open to receive his kiss. Her hands went to the back of his head to hold him down. There kissing was loud and very wet. Dana was a great kisser and was doing her best to prove it to this stranger.

They were both engrossed in their kissing when Brody finally broke his clinch from my wife's breasts moving one to the back of her head and the other down to the small of her back. Dana's hands were doing their share of roaming as well. They were furiously trying to get inside of his pants. I snapped a picture of Dana's hand sliding inside his pants. The next picture was her pulling his very large and very hard cock out to see. With both of her hands wrapped around his enormous pole she began to stroke him.

Brody stood up straight moaning, "Oh Fuck yes."

Like a magnet his hands went back to Dana's very hard nipples as he pulled and twisted on them. Dana loved it when I did this to her it would often cause her to climax if done just right.

Brody soon learned that fact for himself as she grabbed his cock hard as her chest flushed and she moaned out, "Shit I'm Cumming."

I of course was quickly snapping as many pictures as I could.

Brody leaned back down again kissing my wife deeply the both eagerly trying to suck each other's tongue into the other's mouth. But soon Dana wanted more as she pushed him back and dropped down to her knees. She could barely get his cock into her mouth as his height was more than she had expected. Brody helped her by spreading his legs down as far as his jeans would allow him.

I took a wonderful pic of Dana looking over at me while her mouth encircled the head of another man's cock. The look in her eyes was a look of lust that I had never seen before. While she continued to look at me she steadily worked her way down his shaft. I guessed that his cock was at least 9" long and she had about 2/3rds in her mouth. Her eyes bulging and her face flushes red Brody began to fuck my wife's mouth. With his hand on the back of her head he would hold her down to until she would start to gag and then pull her off then push her back down just as soon as she caught her breath.

With each pic I took it seemed that he was forcing more and more of his cock down her throat. With a loud gag from Dana and a moan from Brody he was able to do it; she had taken all of him. With a long string of spit hanging from his balls Brody grabbed Dana by her hair pulling her up to her knees. Again his mouth was against my wife's kissing her deeply.

With one swift motion while they still were lip-locked he picked Dana up caring her back to the staircase. Laying her down on the steps he dropped down to his knees burying his face between her legs. He eagerly lapped her wide open pussy sucking her engorged clit into his mouth slurping and sucking on it.

I zoomed the lens onto his mouth as it encircled my wife's clit. I then moved up to her face as she mouthed "I Love You" to me. Just then Brody must have hit the right spot as she screamed out again with another orgasm.

Brody wanted more and he was going to take it no matter what as he climbed up to impale Dana with his rigid tool. She eagerly grabbed his cock to guide his tool into her waiting toolbox. When she had him lined up Brody gave it a quick shove and he was inside her.

My wife was being fucked by another man while I snapped pictures of it. What kind of fucked up crazy shit was this? I didn't care it was the hottest thing I ever saw her do and I couldn't wait to have my turn.

Unfortunately the bare boards of the stairs weren't exactly the most comfortable place to fuck. So, he pulled out and had Dana stand bent over as she held onto the banister. He quickly stepped behind her placing his cock against my wife's juicy wet cunt. Dana leaned back against him forcing his cock back inside her.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me hard! Please fuck me!"

With that kind of encouragement who could deny such a beautiful woman whose wet hot cunt was wrapped around your tool. Brody grabbed her hips and began his assault on Dana's overstretched cunt. The sound of their bodies slapping together was more than any of us could take much longer. With one last hard push Brody arched his back holding Dana down on his cock.

12