The Construction Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, I'M CUMMING..."

Dana began trembling as rope after rope of another man's cum was being shot into her fertile womb. Her chest becomes flushed as she too was cumming along with her new lover.

No exhausted Brody looked down at my wife with amazement as if he had just found the promised land. I haven't cum that hard in years, I hope you don't mind that cam inside you?

The fog of what happened just hit us both as Dana looked over at me with an "Oh Shit" look in her eyes.

Brody suddenly recognized what we were thinking. Oh shit guys, don't worry I've been fixed for years after my child was born. If you get pregnant it won't be by me that I can assure you, he laughed.b

His dick now going limp slid out Dana leaving her pussy gaping wide open from being stretched so much. His seed began to flow out of her in large drops. Dana reached down with her fingers to catch some of it maybe hold it inside her a little longer. She even started to finger herself using their combined fluid to lubricate the movement. She had two fingers deep inside herself and her thumb rubbing her engorged clit. I could tell it was having the same effect on Brody as it was me as his cock began to grow rigid again.

The sound of her fingers sliding in and out of her juicy wet pussy was doing a number on Brody as he was back to full rigidity. He began pushing the head of his cock against her blocked opening. Mmmm, you want more don't you, she teased.

Yes, I do. You have the best pussy I've ever had and I want more. I want to be back inside you for as long as I can.

Still blocking him from entering her, Dana began teasing him more. Mmmm, so you liked how my sweet tight pussy fit around your cock did you?

Brody's eyes filled with lust moaned yes please let me back inside you please! He was pushing harder against her fingers as if to try and go inside her with her fingers as well.

I want that too, but not here. Dana looked over at me and asked, be alright if we take this back home.

Sure, I said hesitantly but what about the kids.

You go home and take the kids out for dinner or whatever just give us an hour or two. Would that be ok with you Brody, she asked with a wicked smile.

Hell yes, I'd love to have you for as long as I can. Brody was pushing harder now against her fingers. His rigid pole with the head lubed now slide down further and almost went inside her ass.

Dana gasped and said not now honey you can have that later. She looked back over at me and told me to hurry home so that I can get the kids out of the house.

I quickly grabbed all my things and told them to give me a 15-minute head start. Dana chuckled, saying I think we can kill 15 minutes or so don't you think sweetie?

To be continued...

12