The Construction Site

Story Info
An impromptu date and ends fucking on a high rise roof.
5.3k words
4.25
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had a twin, Lisa. Paternal twins. They were both pretty. Linda had a class with me and Lisa and I just began a summer job together. I intended to ask out Linda, but since this was a phone call, before everyone had mobile phones, and I thought I was talking with her, I asked out Lisa. If I'd been able to see who I was talking with, I might have asked out Lisa intentionally. They were both pretty and I knew them both equally well, which wasn't much.

Upon picking Lisa up, I was surprised, but really more amused Linda wasn't getting in my car. It was a spur of the moment thing and I just wanted to do something on that hot summer evening. Putt putt was on the docket and there were three other couples that asked me along if, "you can find a date." Everyone was 19 or 20, so no legal drinking.

Putt putt went as I expected, with nobody really caring, cheating abounded in a good hearted way and although somebody began keeping score, by the end we'd avoided some of the easiest and hardest holes and blocked shots, kicked balls and laughed together in earnest. It took longer than intended and it was well past nine in that summer twilight with the oppressive heat dissipating all of a sudden.

We split up after the game, some went home, another couple wanted to see a movie, but I was hungry and asked Lisa if she wanted to get some pizza or take out. She had been very fun and a significantly better mini golfer than I was.

She'd worn a white pair of shorts and a coral sleeveless blouse, which struck me a little more elegant than our age, but I liked it. She had dirty blond hair cut in a bob, and blue eyes, that expressed a lot. Although I'd not really noticed, before, she had some nice boobs and the top accentuated them. My curiosity was piqued.

There'd been a lot of touching while we played, too. I'm tall, 6'3" and I swim on a scholarship for my college. I've got a classic clean cut, all American look, dark hair that bleaches out to nearly blond by the end of the summer, blue eyes, and an incorrigible grin that suggests I'm doing something I shouldn't, but you'd really like to know what it is before you pass any judgment.

She was 5'6" or maybe slightly taller, so when she stood behind me and showed me how to hold the club and swing, it was awkward and, not lying, a turn on. Somehow her hands made it under my shirt the first time and got progressively bolder as she insisted, I still wasn't doing it right. I really didn't pay any attention as she ran her hands over my stomach and up my chest, it tickled and I squirmed, but the last time she did it, her fingertips dipped into my waistband, making my dick heavy.

Unbeknownst to her, I was just wearing a swimming suit that looked like regular shorts, a polo and flip flops. Those swimming suits are quick dry and I gotta believe that if anyone checked me out, my shaft was approaching half mast and I'm sure the ridge of my cock was evident against the fabric. She had me going and I was young enough, not to care, and just enjoy the moment.

There was a local pizza joint a couple of blocks away. We drove over, ordered and waited. As we sat out front talking I commented on a high rise office building that was nearing the structural completion, meaning, all the floors were complete, but no windows, no walls, just stairwells and floors. You could see right through it. "I bet there's a great view from the top, wanna climb up and eat on the roof?"

Her response, was a simple look that needed no words and at that moment, the loudspeaker, called our number. On the way over, Lisa said, "This probably isn't legal." To which I laughed, and in a conspiring voice, "C'mon, let's do some crime. We'll start small and build up, before you know it, we'll be on the FBI's most wanted list."

We were laughing, as we pulled into the parking lot, surveying for any type of onsite security guard. Lisa grumbled, pulling at her bra strap, "the tag is really itching, do you mind if I slip it off?"

Incredulously, I asked glancing at the powder blue material, "Do your panties match? Cause if they do I'd like to see them together before..." as I realized I was saying exactly what I was thinking, without filtering, I looked at her sideways, opening my eyes and mouth wide in a look that implied, I'm so dumb, I just said that out loud.

In the dim car light I could tell she was blushing, before she covered her face and began laughing nervously, before stating quietly, "Yeah, they're brand new, I'd love to show them to you."

My dumb, shocked look, was no longer a funny contrivance, and again my mouth took off before I could corral it, "I bet you'll look really sexy in the moonlight wearing your matching set, but they'll look even better discarded on the roof next to the rest of your clothes."

She shot me a look that made my heart skip a beat, flinging the door open and stepping out in a saucy exit that sucked all of the oxygen out of the car. She was ahead of me as I gathered the pizza and checked her out, hard. She stepped to the locked gate. I was young, fairly inexperienced and she looked sexy in the dim light. I was quickly, ratcheting up beyond half mast.

The gate was fastened by a loose chain connecting a portable 6 foot chain link security fence encircling the site. Lisa ducked under the chain with lots of room to spare, and turned to me grinning, then scanning me, with only slightly less intensity than I'd been checking her out moments ago. With a laugh and bemused look, "Did I do that?"

Although she was looking directly into my eyes, she was obviously referring to my hardening dick. "Lemme help," she added as I stood next to the opening, lifting the pizza over the fence, expecting her to take it. Instead she pulled me tight to the fence with my waistband, lowering it, and causing my dick to literally, spring upwards in the gap under the chain. Prudence, discretion and logic flew out the window faster than Lisa squatted down handling my fully erect cock through the fence.

As she squeezed my shaft, ran her fingertips over and around my purple throbbing head, and cupped my balls, all I could do was push my hips forward, enthralled with our plight. Despite being on the edge of a large empty lighted parking lot, just off a big busy road, my sole focus was on how close my cock was to Lisa's enraptured face. She had coaxed a bead of clear pre-cum out the tip and was rubbing it in a tantalizingly methodical way all over my swollen glans. "What am I going to do with you?" I heard her wonder aloud, softly, almost to herself.

"Suck it," I hissed as I watched, her lookup, into my eyes, then kiss the weeping crown, parting her lips as she pulled the shaft down, guiding more of my plumb sized tip past her slippery wet lips into her eager mouth. Her tongue, coating more and more of me with her saliva as her look went from salacious pride to moderate concern as she felt me pushing against the back of her throat. I couldn't push any farther forward, but I wanted her to choke on my cock as it penetrated her throat, forcing her to take all of me, to the base, but she pulled off and flashed a wicked and inviting smile.

Standing upright, "Oh you thought I was getting the pizza? Silly boy..." she huffed with an attitude that sent a shiver down my spine. Reluctantly, she let go of my shaft and took the pizza. "Ya gonna be able to get through, or will your big ol' dick get in your way?" she said grinning, while alternating, looking at my shiny wet dick and looking me directly in the eyes.

I pulled up my trunks and slipped through the fence, then grabbed her face and kissed her. It was one of those kisses that grow your soul, wet, passionate, probing and promising of better things to come.

Lisa looked at me with her eyes burning hot. "We should go somewhere..."

I kissed her again, but just a short tease, "Mmm We are, we're going up to the roof and you're going to show me your matching bra and panties." I took the pizza and grabbed her hand, urging her on with me to the stairwell.

"This is illegal, we shouldn't be here." she recounted as we got about halfway up.

"Hold that thought," I countered putting the box on the stairs and pushing Lisa up against the wall with my body. Pushing my mostly erect dick against her abdomen, I whispered into her ear, "Rules don't apply to us right now. We're outlaws," then biting down, lightly, exhaling softly, feeling her relax and enjoy the sensation. I kissed her again pulling both arms above her head, tracing them down with only my fingertips. One hand stopping on the side of her face and one proceeding lower until I held a breast, relishing the bulging nipple, pushing through the fabric. I pushed my knee between her legs, bringing it up, applying some friction to her pussy.

Lisa moaned and I broke the kiss pulling away, slowly, seeing her against the wall, vulnerable and wanting. When her eyes opened, "C'mon." I whispered with a grin, grabbing the pizza and scrambling up to the roof.

A couple of moments later, Lisa came up. It was a clear night and we could see for miles. I'd set the pizza down and sat on a box of building materials. I grinned as she approached, "I'd like to see your matching set." She came to me and I rested my hands on her hips, looking up at her from my seat. She seemed less confident, but her eyes were wild.

"It's so open." she whispered.

"That was the idea, but nobody can see up here. There are only a couple of buildings tall enough or those houses on that hill, but we're way too far for any of 'em to see." I responded, running my fingertips along the bottom of her blouse. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what had changed from the girl who'd sucked on my dick in the parking lot, to the girl who was acting shy now. I stripped off my shirt, kicked off my flip flops, stood and pulled her to me, kissing her again.

Her reciprocation was sweet and cautious. Small sighs and tentative kisses. I felt her arms encircle my neck, then her hands, descending down, over my shoulders, my chest, my abdomen and finally resting on my waist. She leaned into me and I felt my trunks begin to slide down. Our kiss intensified, before breaking off so she could undress me completely, having me step clear.

On her knees before me, eye level with my reinflating cock, she held my trunks in one hand while barely touching my dick with the other while she examined it closely, "I could throw these over the side."

"Maybe... take out my keys and wallet first?" I uttered, watching my dick jump at the gentle teasing touches she was administering, "Isn't there something else, you'd rather do than complicate our ride home?" I breathed as she dropped my shorts and grabbed my cock, firmly, with both hands and kissed the tip.

"Like this?" she cooed and engulfed the tip and looked up at me with her tongue sending bolts of electricity through my nerves, as she swirled it around everything she held in her mouth.

"Mmmm mmm," I groaned as my hips began tiny thrusts, "Can you get it all in your mouth?"

Sitting back and grinning up at me like the cat who ate the canary , "I don't know... it's pretty big." she added stroking it with both hands, "If I hold it like a bat, there's only a little bit at the end that sticks out." she added running the tip of her tongue along the slit, then rubbing it against her cheeks and lips. "I love how this feels, so soft and hard all at once." Lisa let go with one hand and took everything uncovered into her mouth. "Holy shit! You're huge I felt that all the way back on my tonsils." she stated, beaming, "and there's more."

She let go and I grabbed it, stroking it at her menacingly. "Lisa," I growled cautiously, "I wanna shove this down your throat so my balls press hard against your chin. Your sweet little face, stuffed with my dick, forced down your throat, just cause I want it to fit." I was rubbing precum all over her face. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and I shoved myself deep inside her. She pushed off gasping.

"Holy fuck, I'm turned on!" she cried, "forcing yourself so deep in my mouth and telling me how you wanted to use me, and jacking off. Plus, your dick, I haven't seen many, but it's so much bigger and uhn, oh just... what do you want me to do?"

"Suck on my balls, if you can't get em both in your mouth, or do one at a time, and keep jacking my cock." I ordered. Her submission was really turning me on. She got more under me and turned up so she could lick my balls, but there was no easy way. After a tantalizing effort, I pulled her up, "Show me." I requested with a grin.

"You have to keep stroking your dick, I think that's hot." She added before squeezing me tightly tilting her face up for a kiss. With little fanfare, she was out of her blouse and shorts. I wondered how I'd never noticed how smoking hot she was, great shoulders, fabulous tits, defined abdomen, skinny waist and a delicious ass. I had her do a couple of twirls, while I yanked on my aching dick then beckoned her over.

"May I?" as I kissed her and reached around to undo her bra. She shimmied it off her shoulders and I dropped it on my stuff, then I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her panties. I spun us around and dropped down to my knees uncovering her wet little pussy. I pushed her back onto the boxes and stepped back to take her in.

"Be a good little slut and spread your legs wide for me." I beckoned, wondering how that would go over. To my astonishment, she brought both feet up onto the box then laid back, spreading wide. Her eyes were fixed on my hand pumping my aching throbbing dick. In the moonlight, I could see all of her. Everything, and it was the hottest sight I'd ever seen in real life. She was on display, I could see her puckered little asshole, her soft wet pussy, that was opening up just for me, tight hard nipples on her fabulous boobs, and her pretty face with open mouth that had taken nearly all of my cock. The best part was, she had no reluctance, and remained focused on my dick. Just watching me standing there, stroking it.

Somethings etch themselves into your memories and return unbidden, although entirely welcome. I knew this was momentous, simply because, aside from my hand, I couldn't move. Time stood still. I drank that vision in. I wanted her like nothing I'd experienced before. She was offering herself, unencumbered with insecurity, conscious thought, and looking at me with relentless desire.

I felt time move again as I closed the distance that separated us. Glancing down at her powder blue underwear sitting atop our small pile of clothes, made me laugh, thinking, "Yeah! They do look even better there." She followed my glance and giggled in accord, then met my gaze as I lowered my face between her legs. So open, and self assured, but I could tell she was holding her breath waiting for my touch.

Laying my hands on the back of her thighs, I pushed my tongue against her asshole. She jumped with the contact, raising up with an alarmed look until I slid over her perineum, running a flat wide tongue, spreading her labia, and uncovering her swollen clit. "Oh Fuuuuck!" she hissed as I dropped back down for another pass. I ran the tip of my tongue around her asshole and pushed into it. It was really turning me on, unlike anything I'd expected. "God!" she gasped pulling her ass cheeks farther apart. I licked her perineum side to side with my nose pressing against her clit, then pushed my hardened tongue as deeply inside her I could go. "Uhhhnn... Oh! Yes more of..." I sucked her distended labia into my mouth, bathed in her nectar and my saliva, swishing them side to side. Her moans and rolling hips told me everything I needed. Her hand was in my hair, pulling me into her, "Don't... fucking stop!" she rasped, "Ima cum.. all over.. your uhhhhn fuuuuuck!" Her hips bucked wildly breaking contact.

I reached around and up, catching her heaving breasts in both hands, opened my mouth as much as possible and sucked in her whole vagina. The tip of my tongue tickling her asshole and she squealed, "OH FUCK, I'm cumming again!" I was so hard and ready, strands of precum were stretching from the tip of my cock to my thighs. If I didn't stuff her gaping pussy soon, I was just going to lose it. I began climbing higher on her body with plans of kissing her boobs and nipples, but she pulled me higher, looking me in the eyes with wild appreciation. I could feel the heat from her pussy inches before my shaft came in contact with it. It was pressed between my abdomen and her spread vagina, with the head of my cock nestled in her landing strip.

She held my face and began, "That was so..." which is exactly when we each moved the precise amount to slide the head of my cock down her landing strip, over her clit, splitting her labia and penetrating her expectant pussy.

That friction when your dry dick has used all of the lubrication and comes to a grinding glorious stop and you back out knowing the crown of your dick will pull more lubrication out allowing a deeper thrust on the second attempt is exhilarating.

Lisa was kissing my wet face with wild passion, pressing her pelvis up to my downward thrust and I was in balls deep. Already in overdrive, I was pushing in as deep as I could, moving both of us farther onto the boxes. I was wound up as only youth will allow, sucking oxygen to deliver the final thrust before emptying my balls, when Lisa broke our kiss, "I wanna feel you cum, feel your dickhead flare, spurting your hot cum deep inside me. Fuck me with your big dick, I think it'll make me..."

She wanted my cum in her greedy little pussy. Every muscle in my body contracted and pushed out torrents of jiz inside this sexy little girl that I hardly knew. I felt my head expand and then the release as Lisa's cunt clamped down on my cock milking every last drop from my balls. Our sweaty bodies continued to slap together as we rode out the wave.

When we eventually finished thrusting. I could feel my cock mostly erect, wet, held wonderfully inside this amazing girl. I raised up looking down on her body glistening with sweat. She had a sweet innocent face, eyes closed bathing in the afterglow. She stretched her arms above her head, and sighed contentedly.

"That was a very nice..." pausing for a moment, then relishing the next word as she said it deliberately, louder and slower, "fuck! Mmmm your big dick... I think I like your big dick fucking me." Smiling and opening her eyes, "You're a real fucker, making me cum hard all over that big dick." She wiggled her hips, and inhaled, "Ahh yeah, you filled me up, mmmm. It's running out. I can't keep all that inside me."

I pulled out and looked at her open hole, filled with our efforts, white cum seeping down over her asshole and I felt my blood reverse direction and begin to inflate my cock again. "Uh... god, pull your ass cheeks apart again."

Lisa did it, pulling her globes apart, allowing me to look at her asshole and messy pussy making me hard enough to slide it in again. My mouth was watering.

"Oh?! Now that's fun," she added, as she held herself open, displaying everything to me, the moon and the stars above. "You just ratcheted up from pointing down to straight out in the space of several heartbeats. You like that? Does looking at my used little pussy get you excited?" She held her hand out for it.

"You should suck it some more," then thoughtfully, causing my dick to harden and begin to curl upward, "right out of your pussy."

"Mmmm so nasty. You want me to put your big ol' dick in my mouth after it's covered with our cum. To taste my pussy and your semen? You think I should violate my mouth, like a real slut on this rooftop?! That might make you think less of me, because, you see, I think I'd like that. It kinda makes me excited. Do good girls suck dick, like that? You know, right out of their pussy... covered in cum?" she queried, looking up at me with pleading eyes and an open mouth.

12