The Construction Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Good girls definitely clean up dirty cocks with their pretty mouths. It's very polite, good manners..." I breathed back now fully erect. "Really good girls will sit on their guy's face as they suck cock." I added nearly drooling as I looked back and forth from between her open legs and inviting face.

"Is that so?" she inquired with a salacious look. "Do you think I'm a really good girl? Would you lick me while I sucked you big dirty dick? I liked what you did with your tongue before you pounded your big dick into my tight little pussy. I liked feeling you kiss my cunt, run your tongue all over me, even my little asshole. And you'd do that despite having squirted a load of cum inside me, which is leaking out. I must be a really really good girl." she said rolling to her knees and glancing down where she'd been. "Yeah lick your cum... clean me up while I clean you up. Fuck that turns me on!"

"Mmmm, yeah..." I added, resisting the temptation to jerk my cock for her, as I quickly sat on the box next to her and squirmed on my back to be in position for her.

Lisa watched with sexual intrigue, with my dick curving up slightly but well away from my abdominals. I saw her studying my hard cock as she reached for it, her french nails scraping the side in a delicate and exhilarating way as she then held it firmly and asked, "hold on here and climb on, huh?"

As she tightly held onto my cock and swung a leg over my head, I groaned, "Oh fuck you've got a sexy little asshole all covered with my cum."

"Lick it." she commanded in a distracted way as I felt the heat of her breath on the head of my dick as she took me into her pretty little mouth.

I ran my tongue from the top of her pussy, through her wet lips, into her used cum box, over her perineum and into her ass. Oh fuck, is right! Do that again," she coaxed pulling off of my cock and wiggling herself against my tongue.

"Aughhh, gaw, uhhh, I can't believe you're actually doing that... Eating your cum outta my pussy and tonguing my ass... but don't stop." she gasped sitting nearly upright and pushing her sex into my face. She began to rock, sliding her wetness over my face, stopping momentarily for me to fill her holes with my tongue. "Oh fuck, me with your tongue! Suck my clit and mmmm yeah, that's it lick my asshole and stuff it up inside, too." She was pulling her cheeks apart to give me greater access. "Oh I can't believe how that feels and you're eating your cum out of me. Ahhhw so nasty but soooo goood."

She rocked forward again giving me a glorious view of both holes. "Finger your butthole, while I eat your pussy." I instructed. It was remarkable seeing her middle finger disappear to the second knuckle, to be joined by a second. My eyes fluttered shut as I sucked her labia, then I felt her move away and climb off me.

Her look was wilder now, full of wonder and intent. She whirled around and squatted down taking nearly all of me up her cunt. Slow bouncing on my dick, came to a stop as she came off me and grabbed my shaft. She looked at me intensely, "I can feel your heart beating." as she guided me to her other hole.

I grinned, feeling the additional pressure against the tip of my cock and first glancing at her gaping little pussy then at the expressions running across her face. Holding my breath, I shut my eyes concentrating on the tightness pushing into her sexy little asshole.

Lisa grunted, forcing herself onto me. I wanted to pump and thrust. God I wanted to impale this girl on my dick, but knew she had to be the one to do it.

"Gaww your dick is so big," she exhaled and then sucking more air in through her partially open mouth, "stuffing and stretching my little asshole. Oh oh, god! It's not like your tongue, nor my fingers, but ohhh, uh I want it all inside me." She was halfway down and began pulling back up. She reached down, rubbing her cunt and then spreading it onto my lower shaft. Slowly, she began sliding down again as she rubbed her pussy. In a couple of heartbeats I was fully inside her. "Oh, I didn't think I'd even get to show you my new underwear, let alone get to see and feel your big cock. Ohhh it is so big and I've felt it every way I can. I sucked on it and then we fucked and I felt you cum deep inside my pussy, oh uh and, now you're shoved all the way up my ass, and mmmmm if I keep rubbing my pussy I'm going to cum again. Oh! Yes," she gasped and I could feel her ass spasming on my dick. You make me want to do bad things, like get naked on top of this building and fuck you like a total slut!" she groaned breathing heavily with a look at me of humiliation and begging for my approval.

"Mmmm I didn't plan... but, ah I'll remember this forever. It's special it's..." I laughed and she did too, causing her to bounce on my cock ever so slightly.

She raised up a little and came back down with some force, "Oh I'm going to cum, too." I added amazed at the sensation.

"I'm going to make you cum up my ass?" she asked bouncing a little more with a more relaxed demeanor. "You like fucking my holes? My sluttly little holes? And filling my tight slutty holes with your cum" she encouraged more aggressively. She was rubbing her pussy and riding nearly my whole length as I reached up and grabbed her tits. When she came down I thrust up into her with a roar. I thought i'd have been drained, but it went on for several spurts.

"Oooo that makes it a lot more slippery," she added with a captivated look, bouncing faster as she rubbed herself furiously. Then she came off and when she came down, I was completely inside her pussy. Her eyes popped open and she stifled a scream, laying down on top of me. I grabbed her butt, with the tips of the fingers from each hand dipping into her gaping ass.

We were sweaty and as we lay on that box listening to each other breathe, feeling our heart rates slow back to normal.

The traffic was the first sound to seep into my consciousness. Then it was the voices. Our eyes popped open as we held our breath. Two men talking and we could hear their footsteps on the stairwell. "It's gotta be here. Maybe it's on the roof with the other supplies." We were on the supplies. Silently we scurried off the box and grabbed our clothes then hid behind the boxes away from the stairwell. I was terrified and couldn't believe we were both naked. If we dressed and they came onto the roof, we were almost sure to be seen.

"There it is." said a man holding a flashlight. All we could see was the beam on the roof, then we heard what must have been a toolbox rattle as it was lifted. Just as quickly as we heard them arrive, they were gone.

I was amazed and relieved, but when I glanced back at Lisa she had her eyes shut and was rubbing herself frantically. "Are you ok?" I marveled watching her.

"Oh god that turned me on so much. I wanted to step out and have them see me and oh it's so bad... I wanted to be fucked by those rough workmen." and as she confessed she came again. "Lick me again, fuck me again however you want that was so intense." she whined, climbing onto the box and spreading her legs.

As youth will permit, moments after I began licking and fingering her eager holes, I was hard enough to climb on top of her and fuck her with deliberation and curiosity without needing to cum. I filled both holes and she writhed encouraging me to pound her. "Oh god, you can do anything you want with me, I think I'm continually cumming." she gasped. "You've turned me into such a fucking cock slave." That was it, my curiosity sated and my dick, aching heavy from the constant thrusting, I pulled out of her, straddling her waist and slid my wet dick between her tits. Her pink tongue darting out to taste the tip each upward stroke, and I broke, leaning back and grabbing my cock to finish what felt like a total eruption, but only managed to dribble cum onto her chest and chin.

Lisa grabbed me and managed to get my sensitive head into her mouth sucking all fluid from my throbbing shaft.

I collapsed next to her, throwing my arm across her chest. We must have dozed off. The next thing I knew she was moving out from under my arm, with a sanguine grin. "It's late, I should get back home."

We dressed, and made it to the car without mishap. It was late, I'd get her home near two a.m. The car ride wasn't awkward. It felt triumphant and we listened to music without any real conversation until I pulled up into her parent's driveway.

I was ready to get out and walk her to the door when she said, "Listen, I know I behaved like a complete slut... and maybe I am... but that was the best most intense..." and I grabbed her face pulling it to me and kissed her, "It was." I grinned. We should do something tomorrow." She kissed me again, "What, exactly, do you have in mind?"

12