The Consultant

Story Info
A loving wife looks out for her boss.
4.5k words
4.09
33.6k
41
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
436 Followers

Melanie smiled politely as she handed the check to the blonde in the business suit who had just exited her boss's inner office. She had made today's check out to Tracy for five hundred. The memo block just said 'consulting'. Checking her watch, she calculated Tracy had been consulting for about twenty-five minutes. 'Nice work, if you can get it', Melanie mused. She worked forty-five hours a week for twice that much, and that was before taxes.

Tracy accepted the check and smiled back and Melanie couldn't help but notice the teeny bit of dried glaze on the corner of her lower lip. 'Maybe they were enjoying donuts in there', she chuckled to herself as Tracy turned walked out of the office.

Melanie thought for a few moments then pressed the intercom key that connected her to her boss. "Yes, Mel?" came the reply.

"Can I come in for a sec, Boss?" Melanie answered.

"Certainly, Mel."

Melanie steeled herself and opened the door to her boss's office, entered, and closed it behind her.

Bob's face was just a little flushed, but he smiled warmly and said, "What can I do for you, Mel?"

"Well, Boss, I want to start off by saying that, if I'm out of line here, feel free to tell me to leave and I'll go back to my desk and pretend this never happened," there she said it.

"Fair enough," Bob smiled warmly. "You have been my personal assistant for almost two years now. You can always speak freely with me. What's on your mind?"

"That woman that just left, Tracy, it's hard not to put two and two together regarding her...err...consultations." Bob suddenly looked like a little boy who had been caught doing something naughty.

"It's that obvious, is it?" Bob said sheepishly.

"Well, yes, Boss, it is. Almost every week she comes in and spends a half hour or so and leaves with a nice check. I assume you are paying her for sex," Melanie said lowly, almost whispering.

Bob's eyes widened and Melanie took a deep breath and leaned in and whispered, "And today when she left, she looked like she had dried semen on her lip."

Bob paused and then spoke, "Yes, Mel, Tracy and I have an arrangement in that area. I should have known that you would catch on sooner or later. If it makes you uncomfortable, I can make other arrangements. I didn't want to do it at home out of respect for my late wife."

'Just like Bob,' thought Melanie. His wife, Ellen, had passed over a year ago and it had hit him hard.

"I'm not uncomfortable, Boss," Melanie replied. "May I ask an even more personal question?"

"Sure, Mel."

"Do you have sex with Tracy?"

"Sort of..." Bob answered.

"Sort of?"

"We have...uh...oral," Bob said and his eyes looked down at his desk.

Bob was shy about talking this frankly, so Melanie took the lead. "You don't fuck?" Melanie asked bluntly. Bob looked a little unsure and Melanie restated the question, "You don't fuck her pussy?"

Bob shook his head 'no'.

Melanie pressed on, "her ass?"

"Oh, god, no!' Bob seemed almost repulsed.

"So it's just blowjobs?" Melanie asked.

"Yes,' answered Bob, "and sometimes the other way around." Bob was getting over his shyness and looking straight at her now.

"So you eat her pussy, too?"

"Yes."

"Why just oral, Boss?"

Bob sighed, "Well, Ellen you see would never...uh...you know" His voice trailed off.

"Suck your cock?" Melanie finished his sentence.

"She thought it was dirty. Something that whores did." Melanie suddenly felt great sympathy for her boss.

"Did you seek it out elsewhere, Bob?"

"You mean be unfaithful to my wife. I could never do that. Damn, I feel like I'm talking to my therapist. Why are you asking me all these questions?"

"Honestly, Bob, you're spending hundreds of dollars a week. Have you ever thought about bringing the consulting in-house?"

"What do you mean, Mel?" a glimmer appeared in Bob's eyes.

Boldly, Melanie said, "I can do what Tracy does. Better and cheaper."

"But, but, you're married, Mel."

"This is our ground rule. You cannot put your cock in my pussy. My pussy belongs to my husband. Anything else is fair game." Melanie could not believe that she had just said that.

"Your husband would be okay with that?" Bob sounded incredulous.

"Eatin' ain't cheatin', Bob," Melanie quipped. "Tom tells me that all the time." Melanie laughed.

"And what's in it for you, Mel?" Bob asked.

"A healthy raise, I hope," Melanie laughed again. "I figure I'm saving you about twenty-six k a year. Plus I get a nice safe cock to suck on the job and my pussy gets eaten out, too. Are you good at eating pussy, Boss?"

"Tracy says I am," Bob beamed.

"Well, she's paid to say that, Boss. Would you like to show me? All this dirty talk has made my own pussy dripping wet."

Melanie stood up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She tossed it at Bob and it landed on his head. Bob pulled the blouse away just in time to see Melanie reach behind her back and unfasten her bra. She pulled some pins out of her dark brown hair and shook her head until her tresses fell down around her shoulders. Slowly she slipped her bra straps over her shoulders and let it fall away from her large breasts. She cupped one in each hand and rolled her erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

Leaning over Bob's desk, she proffered them to him. "Do you like these titties, Boss?"

Bob shook his head affirmatively. His eyes were fixed on her breasts as Melanie bobbled them up and down. "Here, Boss, you hold 'em." Melanie transferred her breasts to Bob's waiting hands and Bob accepted them gently. His thumbs massaged her nipples. "Suck my titties, Boss," Melanie panted and Bob hefted each one in turn and lowered his head to take it between his lips and suckled. "Oh, my god, Boss, that feels so good. My cunt is dripping for you," Melanie panted.

Melanie stood up and her left breast made a popping sound as it exited Bob's lips. She kicked off her shoes and reached up under her skirt and worked her panties down around her ankles and stepped out of them. Now, wearing nothing but a skirt, she climbed up onto Bob's desk and scooched over to where he sat. She put one foot on each arm of his desk chair, pulled back her skirt and spread her legs only inches from Bob's face. Bob stared down at her swollen and parted pussy lips framed by black hair. A pool of vaginal juices was forming under her butt and she reached up to Bob's head and tangled her fingers in his wavy, gray hair and pulled him into her womanhood. Bob's mouth has open and his tongue was out as his lips met hers. Instinctively, he lapped at her swollen clit.

"Easy, Boss, gently at first," she guided him. "Open me up with your fingers and lick my inner lips," Melanie moaned. Bob complied. "That's it. That's it. Now nibble my clit and slip you tongue in my hole."

Bob face was buried in Melanie's cunt and he began to lap rhythmically. Melanie pulled him tighter and began rubbing her pussy into his hungry mouth. "Suck on my clit, Boss. Put your fingers in me. I'm so close...so close." Bob sucked her clitoris gently into his mouth and inserted three fingers into her sloppy vagina and began pumping away. It took only a few seconds. Melanie arched her back and screamed, "I'm cumming! Oh, my god! I'm cumming!" She bucked wildly against his mouth and fingers for what seemed like an eternity and then fell still, breathing heavily.

After a bit she opened her eyes and looked up at Bob. He looked stunned by what he had done. His face was gleaming with her juices. "That was great, Boss," she whispered. Bob smiled, obviously pleased with himself.

Melanie reached up and softly caressed his cheek and said, "May I suck your cock now, Boss?"

Bob nodded affirmatively.

"How do you want it, Boss?" Melanie asked.

"What?" Bob looked puzzled.

"Standing up? Sitting down? Lying down?" Melanie offered. "How does Tracy suck you off?"

"Uh, standing up mostly. Sometimes I would lean against the desk to steady myself when I have an orgasm," Bob answered then added, "We sort of have a routine."

Melanie sat up straight on the edge of her boss's desk. Her naked, bouncy breasts were once again directly in front of Bob's glistening face. Bob leaned in and latched on to her right nipple and suckled. Her hands found the back of his head and gently urged him on as she moaned her approval. Bob switched to her other nipple. Melanie looked down at the top of Bob's gray haired head and smiled. Bob had always been a great boss and she was happy to make him happy. "Boss?" she said softly. Bob grunted in acknowledgement, but never let loose of her nipple.

"Would you tell me about your and Tracy's routine? I want to hear how she sucks your cock."

"Would you like to 'see'?" Bob replied with a naughty grin.

Tracy looked puzzled and Bob quickly added, "I have it on video."

"You ARE a naughty man, Boss, aren't you?" Melanie giggled.

"Tracy lets me tape our sessions...so I can ...uh... enjoy them later," Bob said and blushed a little.

"Let's watch one together, Boss. Can we?" Melanie purred. "Have you ever watched one with someone else?"

"Err, no, Mel. It's just me," Bob answered.

"Do you jerk yourself off when you watch them?" Melanie asked very matter-of-factly.

"Yes," Bob answered and he didn't convey much embarrassment. Obviously he was getting more comfortable talking about this with Melanie.

Bob reached to his right and popped the lid on his laptop. Using the mousepad, he navigated quickly to a folder labeled 'Tracy' and opened it. Melanie looked at the screen full of video thumbnails that filled the screen. Most of the thumbnails depicted what she supposed was Bob's hands pushing what she supposed was Tracy's blonde head down on his swollen cock. Melanie thought to herself that her boss's penis was a little bigger than she had imagined. Not huge, but substantial. 'Good size for sucking,' she thought to herself.

"Nick cock, Boss!" Melanie said looking back into Bob's eyes. Her pussy was juicing up again.

"Thanks, Mel" he said, returning her gaze.

Melanie looked back at the screen. She noted that, in a couple of the thumbnails, the head sucking on her boss's cock was not blonde, but brunette. "Who's that, Boss?" Melanie asked.

"Err, that's Tracy," Bob gulped.

"What's with the hair? Is that a wig?" Melanie asked. She didn't recall ever seeing Tracy arrive in the office with dark hair.

"Uh...yes," said Bob, sheepishly. Melanie had the feeling that her boss was not telling her something.

"Can we watch that one, Boss?" Melanie asked looking into Bob's eyes.

"Okay..." Bob said with an odd tone.

"Let's watch it on the big screen," Melanie said and she swiveled around on Bob's desk. The combination of the varnished desktop, her bare ass, and the pool of saliva and pussy juice made it feel like a slip-and-slide. Melanie slid off the desk and hurried across the office and opened the doors on her boss's entertainment center. Bob's 75 inch big screen appeared. She was still wearing only her skirt and her boobies jiggled delightfully as she then bounced over to the windows and closed all of the blinds and then went to the light switch and darkened the room. Now the only light in the room was the glow from the screen of her boss's laptop. Then she returned to Bob's desk, but not before she drug one of the 'guest' chairs over to a position beside her boss's desk chair.

Melanie nestled into her chair and leaned into Bob. With her right hand, she reached over and found her boss's cock through the material of his suit pants and squeezed. Bob groaned. She squeezed again then assumed a firm but gentle grip on his swollen dick shaft and said, "Showtime!"

Bob leaned forward and fiddled with a few buttons. The big screen suddenly lit up and the selected video began.

It was taken from the left side of the room and showed the very desk they were sitting behind right now. Bob was leaning against the front of his desk and brunette Tracy was standing very close and they were embracing. Tracy titled her head back and kissed Bob deeply. "Is this how you want it, Mr. Smith?" Tracy asked.

"Oh, yes, Mel. I've dreamt about this day forever," Bob replied.

"What!" Melanie exclaimed then added, "Pause it, please." Bob paused the video just as Tracy had reached down to fondle is cock. "Did you just call her 'Mel', Boss?" Melanie looked at Bob quizzically.

"Uh, yeah," Bob answered. "We were pretending."

"You were pretending that she was me?" Melanie asked with a smile. "Boss, that is so sweet."

"You're not mad?" Bob asked his assistant.

"Heck no," answered Melanie. "I'm flattered. You paid her to pretend to be me. I was never aware that you felt that way about me."

"I've seen you every day for years, Mel. You've been my number fantasy for a long time."

"And you never pursued it, Boss? Why not?" Melanie asked.

"It's an old business saying, Mel. You know. 'keep your pecker out of the payroll'" Bob said and then immediately looked embarrassed after having been so crude.

"I'm so flattered, Boss. Push play," Melanie said.

Bob pushed the play button and the video resumed. Melanie watched as pretend-Melanie fondled Bob's cock through his pants and then dropped to her knees and unbuckled Bob's belt and pushed his trousers and briefs down to his ankles. Bob's cock was fully erect and sprung out pointing directly at her face. Pretend-Melanie used her right hand to encircle Bob's cock and began pumping. Bob could be heard saying, "Oh, Mel, that feels so good!" Melanie continued to watch the video and gave her boss's cock a little squeeze when he spoke her name onscreen.

Tracy looked up at Bob and said, "What shall I do now, Mr. Smith?"

Bob looked down at her and replied, "I want you to suck it, Mel. Would that be okay?"

"You're the boss, Mr. Smith," replied Tracy. "Do you wanna cum in my mouth?"

"Yes, Mel, please," Bob answered. Tracy sat up and clamped the head of Bob's cock in her mouth and continued jerking it. Bob's hands found the back of Tracy's head and tangled in her dark hair. He urged her forward, but Tracy controlled the depth so that just the first inch or two was actually in her mouth and continued to jack him off.

Melanie murmured something. Bob didn't quite hear it. On screen Tracy continued to jerk Bob's cock until his knees buckled and he began to moan. Bob began to spasm and it was obvious he was cumming in Tracy's mouth. She held very still and her cheeks bulged as she let him finish. Finally she pulled away from his still dripping dick and pulled a handkerchief from the pocket of her suit coat and emptied the contents of her mouth into it. Then she stood up and disappeared from the video frame.

"What the fuck!" Melanie sat upright.

"What?" said Bob as the video ended.

"Has anyone besides Tracy ever sucked your cock before, Bob?" Melanie asked looking at him.

"Well, Ellen tried a couple of times when we were first married. It always made her gag. So we stopped."

"What Tracy did was so lame that he barely qualifies as a blowjob, Boss. She basically just jacked you off into her mouth and spit your cum into a rag! I cannot believe you've been paying for that!" Melanie seemed genuinely pissed.

Melanie thought for a bit and said, Boss, can you set up your camera like it was for that scene and let's recreate it. Bob didn't say anything. He stood up and retrieved a camera and tripod from a closet and after a few minutes it was set up and ready. Melanie turned on the lights then stood in front of his desk in about the location where Tracy had been in the video. She motioned for Bob to join her on her side of his desk. When Bob was in position, Melanie looked over at the big screen which was till streaming video. She checked the framing of the camera and it looked pretty darn close. "Action!" she quipped and Bob reached over and pressed 'record'.

With one eye on the screen, Melanie dropped her skirt to the floor and walked totally nude towards the camera which was about waist level. As she got closer, she had to bend more and more to keep her titties in the frame. When she was very close, her big breasts were basically hanging down and swaying side-to-side. She paused for a few seconds. She looked at the screen and it was just hanging, swaying tits. She let her fingers find her nipples and played with them for the camera. "These are for you, Boss," she said loudly and clearly. Then she stood up and the screen was filled with a close-up of her dark haired pussy. She glanced to the screen to get the position just right.

When Melanie was satisfied with the shot, she spread her legs a bit farther apart and used the first few fingers of each hand to spread her labia. Her clitoris was engorged and her pussy was oozing juice down the insides of her thighs. "This is what happens to my pussy, Boss, when I thinking about sucking your cock. I hope you jack off to this video often, but right now I'm gonna suck you off, so let's get started!"

Melanie bounced back to where Bob was waiting and the camera captured her delicious ass the whole while. Bob was leaning against the front of his desk and Melanie moved in very close and embraced him. Melanie titled her head back and kissed Bob deeply. "Is this how you want it, Mr. Smith?" Melanie giggled.

Melanie fondled Bob's cock through his pants and then dropped to her knees and unbuckled Bob's belt and pushed his trousers and briefs down to his ankles. Bob's cock was fully erect and sprung out pointing directly at her face. Melanie used her right hand to encircle Bob's cock and began pumping. "Oh, Mel, that feels so good!" Bob said.

Melanie looked up at Bob and said, "What shall I do now, Boss?"

Bob looked down at her and replied, "I want you to suck it, Mel. Would that be okay?"

"You're the boss, Boss," replied Melanie. "Do you wanna cum in my mouth?"

"Yes, Mel, please," Bob answered.

"May I swallow it, Boss?" Melanie asked, looking up at him tenderly.

"Do you want to do that?" Bob asked a little surprised.

"Hell yeah, that's the best part of a blowjob, Boss!" Melanie said and used her free hand to reach under and cup her boss's testicles. "Experience tells me, Boss, that these boys have had enough time to build up a second load since Tracy left. I want that load in my mouth. I want to swallow that load. It's my way of honoring you, Boss. It's my way of submitting to you, Boss. It's an intimate bond...swallowing your lover's cum.

Melanie quit talking and took Bob's cock into her mouth had gently sucked it in deeply then out again. Then she let his cock slip from her mouth and held it up against his abdomen and licked up and down the underside until her tongue found his balls. She toyed with them the best she could and then said, "Boss, I need you to sit up on the edge of your desk." Bob complied and Melanie lifted his dangling legs until he was forced to fall backwards. With better access, Melanie captured each testicle in her mouth and very, gently rolled it around. Bob was moaning.

Melanie paused her ball-sucking long enough to ask, "Does that feel good, Boss?" She knew the answer.

"Oh, yes!" Bob moaned.

"Well tell me, Boss. Talk dirty to me. Tell me how much you like it. You won't hurt my feelings."

"I love the way you suck my balls, Mel," Bob moaned.

"I'm a ball-sucking slut, Boss," Melanie said.

"What?" Bob said.

"Tell me, Boss, it's part of the deal!" Melanie replied.

"You're a cocksucking, ball-sucking slut, Mel!" Bob moaned.

Those words made Melanie's pussy gush. "That's it, Boss. Tell me what to do next. Call me a slut!"

"Suck me cock, you slut," Bob demanded. "Take it down your slut throat!"

Melanie put Bob's cock back in her mouth and took all of it into her throat. Her nose was buried in Bob's pubic hair. Then she raised her head until just the tip of her boss's cock was between her lips, then she repeated then action. Over and over, she throated him until he moaned, "I'm gonna cum, Mel!"

basher123
basher123
436 Followers
12