The Consultant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie stopped suddenly and removed Bob's cock from her mouth. She gripped his shaft firmly and said, "Not yet, Boss, not yet. Calm down big fella."

Bob was breathing hard and said, "What?"

Melanie looked up at him and smiled, "A little more foreplay, Boss?" She pushed Bob's legs back farther until is anus was open to her. She turned her face a little sideways and went in under his balls until her tongue found his asshole. She licked at it a few time and heard Bob moan. "You like that, Boss?"

"Y-y-yes..." was al Bob could muster.

"First time?" Melanie asked between rim licks.

"Y-y-yes..." Bob repeated.

Encouraged, Melanie inserted her tongue into Bob's asshole as far as it would go and wormed it around and around until her tongue muscles started to ache. From the way Bob was groaning, she figured she was doing a good job. She needed to take a break so she returned her attention to his balls. After a few seconds of this, Bob said, "Mel, can you do that again?"

"Do what? Mel teased.

"That thing with your tongue. You know," Bob said almost shyly.

"I'm your slut, Boss. Tell me what you want," Melanie replied.

"I want you to put your slut tongue back in my asshole, you fucking whore," Bob said as boldly as he could.

"Yes sir, Boss," Melanie said suppressing a giggle. "I'm on it, Boss." She tilted Bob back again and started licking his asshole as deeply and vigorously as she could. Her tongue and jaws were aching but she didn't care. Her right hand was jerking Bob's cock for all it was worth.

"I'm gonna cum, Mel!" Bob moaned. Melanie released Bob's cock and took it deep into her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down on his rigid meat and with each stroke the tip of his cock met the back of her throat. 'Hands-free blowjobs are the best blowjobs', she thought. She cupped her boss's balls with her left hand and cuddled them. With the forefinger of her free hand she found his asshole and slipped just the tip in. She felt Bob's urethra pulse and she readied herself by pulling back off his cock just a bit. She held his balls firmly; she pushed her finger as far as it would go into her boss's anus. She vacuum sealed her lips around his cock shaft and pressed her tongue against the underside of his cock and felt the spurts of semen travel up to the cock head and pulse into her mouth. She tried to count them. One, two, three, four. Each one a little smaller than the last. Somehow she managed to keep it all contained.

She patiently let Bob's cock deflate in her mouth. She breathed slowly and deliberately through her nose. Her boss's cock shrunk smaller and smaller inside her mouth. Eventually, it barely extended past her front teeth, so she let it slip out being careful not to lose too much of her boss's cum in doing so. She looked up at her boss who was breathing heavily and staring at the ceiling. Finally, he spoke, "My god, that was amazing, Mel!"

She stood up with her mouth still full of her boss's sum and pulled him back to a sitting position on the edge of his desk. They were pretty much eye-to-eye. He stared at his assistant and her bulging cheeks. Melanie pointed to her mouth and his gaze followed. She tilted her head back a bit and opened her lips to show her boss the cum that was pooled there. Bob watched the pearly goo as she closed her lips and let just a little squish out and then sucked it back in again. Then, Melanie lifted her right tit until the nipple was only inches below her mouth and drizzled some cum onto it and massaged it into her nipple area. She repeated this with her left tit. Bob was mesmerized.

She titled her head back again and, with slightly less semen in there, she was able to open her mouth wider for Bob's entertainment. She let her tongue play with his cum. Bob could not take his eyes off of it. Melanie closed her mouth and walked back to the camera and leaned into it for a face shot. She cupped both hands beneath her mouth and drizzled the cum slowly into them. When she could speak, she said, "This is your cum, Boss. Now I'm going to eat it for you." She lowered her mouth to her cupped hands and sucked some into her mouth, swirled it around and swallowed it. "Your cum is so delicious, Boss!" She licked her lips and went in for a second helping. "My god, boss, there's so much of it and it tastes so good!" She repeated this several times until the pool was depleted. "Yummy!" Then she noisily licked the remaining sticky goo off of each finger one at a time until none remained. She smiled into the camera. "All gone," she winked. "Now let's go clean up the boss!"

She walked back over to where Bob sat watching her show on the big screen. His cock was getting hard again and there were still remnants of cum on it. She gently gave it a slow, leisurely tongue bath until it was shiny and clean. It continued to get a little larger and firmer.

Melanie smiled up at her boss while caressing his dick. "Hold that thought, Boss." I'm going to go see if we have any messages.

When she got back to her desk, Melanie called Tom.

"What's up, Mel?" Tom asked.

"I think I'm getting a raise, Babe!"

"Cool!" said Tom.

12