The Consultant - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried my suit bag and shoes across the living room to the other bedroom of the suite, glancing over at Ben finishing his coffee. He raised his eyebrows in question, but I decided to tease him a little by ignoring him while I laid my clothes out on the bed.

I turned around to see him standing in the doorway. "Jim, uh, look, I didn't know anything about last --"

"Save it, Ben," I snapped at him. "Just tell me one thing..." I let a little grin escape my stern demeanor. "How did you like fucking your mother-in-law?"

I could see his shoulders relax as his own smile emerged. "Fuck, Jim, you are in for the ride of your life. I hope you can keep up with that woman. She's a wildcat!"

I laughed at that and we met in the middle, with a manly hug and back pounding. "Just so you know, I also noticed that my wife was walking funny this morning, so maybe you won't have any trouble with Mary after all," Ben joked.

Ben and I dressed in our suits (we had decided against tuxes, even though I owned a nice one) and drove the short distance to the chapel. My son was there early to coordinate and ush (is that a word?) and he was similarly decked out in a sharp dark gray suit. Susan was wrangling her two kids with the help of a very grown-up acting Tina, who had appointed herself at six years old as "babysitter" for my grandkids. Well, I guess Tina was going to be my grandchild soon herself.

I don't know how second weddings are normally done these days, but we dropped a lot of the traditional stuff. I got a text from Ramona that she and Mary had arrived, and she was doing the final touchups on Mary's makeup. She wanted fifteen minutes.

So we let the preacher and the attendees know we'd be a couple more minutes while the organist played some interesting arrangements of some popular tunes. She was about half-way through a really cool arrangement of Tears for Fears' "Mad World" when she let that fade out and started on the Mendelssohn.

Ramona came down the aisle first, looking lovely in a salmon-colored dress that stopped just above mid-thigh -- just a tiny bit naughty. She took her place next to Susan, who was dressed in something similar, and they exchanged a hug and some whispers as the assembled family and friends looked back up the aisle.

Mary kept us all waiting just another couple of minutes before appearing from the side. She was... breathtaking. Her dress was a lighter shade of salmon, with a halter top that showcased her gorgeous chest. It ended at the floor but as she strode forward, you could see her three-inch heels covered in white and salmon sequins. Her dirty blonde hair was piled on top of her head in loose curls, and she was the most stunning thing I'd ever seen.

I'll admit now that, given the previous couple of years, I was halfway afraid that she would turn and run. But as she walked down the aisle, she only had eyes for me. They were shining with happy almost-shed tears and her smile lit up the whole chapel. I can say without a doubt that I had never been happier than I was at that moment, except the first time I held my baby son in my arms.

She reached the front and took my hands and gave me a peck on the cheek. The next few minutes were honestly a blur after that. We had written vows that I'm pretty sure I managed to get through. Tina solemnly held out the ring for my son to take and Jason handed it to me, and I managed not to drop it. Mary and I exchanged rings and both said "I do" and when the preacher gave us the go-ahead, Mary put her hands behind my head and pulled me into a deep kiss that seemed to go on forever.

I was brought back to earth by the cheering of our family and friends, and we were all smiles as we walked down the aisle together as wife and husband, the second time for both of us and maybe more meaningful because of that.

We were summoned to the garden outside the chapel with the wedding party and immediate family for photographs, while one of Mary's friends from work went on ahead to play hostess at the reception at the apartment clubhouse. But after fifteen minutes or so, we'd had enough and politely sent the photographer on her way.

I had been dreading the reception a little, but I actually had a great time. Mary and I had our first dance as a married couple to Style Council's "You're the Best Thing" and Paul Weller's lyrics were perfect for the occasion. I snagged dances with Susan and Ramona as well as at least half the other dances with Mary. Tina took Jamie and Anna in hand and played babysitter, but Mary and I pulled her away for a three-way dance that left her smiling ear-to-ear.

The DJ was good enough to play something slow every third song or so and Mary and I were not shy about grinding ourselves against each other, much to the amusement of our family and friends. We were both horny as hell, but we also wanted to enjoy the great vibes of our newly united family.

Mary excused herself to the bathroom after we'd been there a couple of hours and picked up Ramona along the way, leaving me to spend some time with Jason and Ben, who had met each other for the first time and were getting along like they'd known each other for years.

We were of course talking about the prospects of the local university's basketball team when Ramona stepped up and took me by the hand. "Dad, Mama's looking for you," she said, with an emphasis on "Dad" that got a chuckle out of both Jason and Ben.

She led me out of the main room and over to the clubhouse gym, which was empty as far as I could see. I turned to Ramona to ask where her mom was, but she was already gone back to the party. Then I saw Mary peeking out of the women's dressing room.

She pulled me in and locked the door behind us. "Jim, baby, I'm going crazy! I love our family, but I can't wait to feel my husband's dick inside me!" she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Fuck me, husband! I need you so bad!"

No way was I going to let my new wife down. She was still in her wedding dress and I wasn't sure how we were going to manage it, but she slid herself up on the edge of the vanity and pulled her skirts up, revealing her white lace thong that she pulled to one side as she spread her legs.

I think I started getting hard as soon as Ramona called me "Dad", but I was granite at the sight of my wife's eager beaver. I unbuckled and unzipped my slacks and wrenched my cock out of my briefs, lining myself up with Mary's glistening, very ready cunt.

She felt like heaven. She felt like an angel. She felt... perfect. She felt like she was molded to fit me and no other and she told me later that she had felt the same way. But that was later -- at that moment, no words were spoken or needed. She leaned her head up and I leaned forward until our foreheads touched and I fucked her with slow, steady, loving strokes.

Her arms tightened around my neck as she came quietly, which wasn't her style but I understood given the crowd of people just a couple of rooms away. She moved her head until her mouth was next to my ear. "Cum for me, Jim. Cum inside me, make me yours, cum inside your wife," she whispered, and I obliged, emptying my balls into her in a slow, sweet orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

When I finally stopped spasming, she kissed me hard and then started to slide off the vanity. I reached behind her to grab a paper towel so she could clean herself up, but she waved me off. "That's my husband's cum," she said, as if that explained everything, And I guess that it did.

We pulled ourselves together and she peeked out the door to see if anyone was around. Seeing that the coast was clear, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and headed back to the party. I was about to follow her when Susan came in, no doubt looking to see where we had gone. The two of them stopped and talked quietly for a moment, before Susan gave Mary a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and Mary went on to the party.

I had slipped out of the dressing room and was sitting on a weight bench as Susan came over to sit beside me. I noticed that she had a bottle of prosecco and a couple of glasses. She poured for us each and handed me one before raising her glass. "Here's to love... you randy old goat," she said with a grin before clinking her glass against mine and taking a sip.

"You two are so good for each other, Jim. Ramona told me a little about both of their first marriages and I'm so glad that they found you and Ben. You are good men. But she's good for you too, Pops. The way your eyes light up when you look at her... it's wonderful. I'm so happy for you both."

I put my arm around my daughter-in-law's shoulder as I took another sip of champagne. "Thank you, Susan. That means everything to me. You and Jason have been wonderful with the divorce and everything and I'm glad to share something happy with you."

She smiled as she stood, leaning over to kiss the top of my head. She headed back to the reception but turned around before she got to the door, a smirk on her face. "Now, why don't you let Jason and me manage the party and you take your new wife back to the hotel and fuck her properly this time." She turned and headed on out the door while my jaw dropped.

I drained the bubbly and followed her out a couple of minutes later. There were only a couple dozen people left anyway, many of them friends from previous jobs and a few younger family members. I found Mary talking to a couple of people she worked with and pulled her away, before clapping my hands to get everyone's attention.

"Folks, we want to thank you for coming out this afternoon to share this day with us. Mary and I are going to head back to the hotel, but you are welcome to stay as long as you'd like, or at least until the booze runs out. We love you all!" I took Mary by the hand, and we headed for the door.

I helped Mary into my car, and we raced to the hotel, somehow not getting a ticket in the process. The elevator seemed to take forever, and we got several stares and snickers from others in the lobby as we clung to each other while we waited.

We finally made it to the suite, and I of course carried her across the threshold into the living room, to the applause of an older couple that was walking down the hall. I put her down and she excused herself into the bathroom to "get ready."

I undressed in the bedroom, laying my jacket across the back of the side chair and piling everything else on the seat. I unmade the bed and slipped under the covers, waiting for my bride to come join me.

She didn't keep me waiting long. The bathroom door opened and she stood leaning against the door frame, silhouetted by the light behind her. It wasn't until she stepped towards the bed that I could see that she was wearing her stockings and sparkly heels and nothing else. I thought then and have never changed my mind that she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. And yeah, I'm biased, but so what?

She stood next to the bed and looked down at me, a little smile on her face. "Is this what you wanted, Jim?"

"Mary, love, I haven't wanted anything else since I first met you. I love you and I want you and I want us to be together forever." And I meant every word.

Her smile got wider, and she moved up on the bed, leaning down to kiss me thoroughly. "I love you, baby. Thank you for not giving up." She knelt beside me. "Now slide down a little, lover."

I did, and she swung her leg over me, until her sweet pussy was hovering over my face. "Eat me, husband. Make me yours."

I didn't hesitate and buried my tongue in her cunt. She had been aroused for hours and still tasted of my own jizz but I didn't care at all. She was hot, wet, sexy and she was my damn wife, and I was madly in love with her.

She gasped as my tongue entered her, grinding herself down on my face. I lapped at her, reaching up to rub her clit with a thumb. I looked up past her gorgeous tits to see her head thrown back before she looked down and locked eyes with me.

We didn't break eye contact as I continued to lick her and rub her most sensitive spot, until she got close. "Oh shit, baby, that's it. Right there, that's IT!! SHIT!" Her head went back again as she gasped for breath, and I felt her thighs quiver around my head as she came.

After a few more moments, she collapsed next to me, glassy-eyed and smiling, while I held her close. After a couple of minutes, she looked up at me and said, "Promise me you'll never stop doing that." I held out my pinky and she grabbed it with hers.

"Husband, would you please make love to me?"

"Wife, there is nothing I would rather do."

Mary rolled over on her back, her legs slightly parted and her arms reaching for me. I moved over on top of her, leaning down to kiss her again. Her legs spread out, and she reached down to lovingly stroke my cock before lining it up at her entrance.

I took it slow because I realized that I had no reason to hurry. I planned to be with this beautiful creature for the rest of my life and I wanted nothing more than to make her feel loved.

I kissed her neck and shoulder before straightening my arms so that I could look into those eyes again. She smiled and pulled me down for a long kiss as I continued to fuck her slowly and deeply. She reached down to rub her button and soon her breath shortened. "That's it, baby. Little harder. Little deeper. Just like that..."

She tensed and sighed, never breaking eye contact. "That felt so good, baby. Let me take care of you now. Why don't you roll over?"

I did and she came with me, never letting me slip out of her pussy. She leaned forward and captured my wrists, pressing them into the bed above my head, which brought her beautiful boobs close enough to capture with my mouth. I sucked away as she started to ride me.

"I love this cock, baby. I love the way you feel inside me. I love riding you and feeling you so deep in my little pussy." She kept up a steady stream of commentary while she ground down on me harder and harder and I got closer and closer.

I was about to let her know that I was about to cum when she raised off of me and flipped around, capturing my cock in her mouth and pumping me with her hand for all she was worth. I let out a "Fuuuuuucccckkk!" as I let go and filled her mouth with jizz. She managed to swallow most of it but when she looked up at me, eyes bright, there was a little cum leaking out of both corners of her smile. God, she was perfect.

###

Next thing I knew, some horrible, evil person was banging on the door to our bedroom of the suite. It took a minute to register that it was Ramona, hollering for us to get a move on. I heard the shower running and realized that Mary was already up and moving.

I slipped on a t-shirt and a pair of lounge pants and stumbled into the common room in search of coffee, which was mercifully present. Both Ramona and Ben were already dressed and looked ready to go. "C'mon, stud. Check-out's in an hour and we need to hit the road for the Outer Banks!" my way-too-chipper stepdaughter reminded me.

I grunted and grabbed a coffee for Mary, who was just emerging from the bathroom, looking cleaner but just as worn out as I felt. I handed it to her with a kiss and headed for my own shower.

We had decided to take two vehicles so that both couples could go off on their own while we were out there. Ben and Ramona went ahead in Ben's Mercedes SUV to check in to the condo while Mary and I checked out of the hotel and got our stuff. We stopped at her apartment first to grab the bags that she had prepacked and then ran by my house to get my bags and cameras. Then we hit the road for our honeymoon.

It was about a four-hour drive to Manteo and another half hour or so to get to the condo. It was pushing 5pm by the time we got there and carried our bags up the elevator to the 4th floor. Ben had texted me the door code so we could get in while they were out stocking up on groceries and beer and wine. We were still in North Carolina, so any hard stuff would have to wait until Monday.

We dropped our bags in the bedroom (the one with the beach view, of course) and stepped out onto the balcony, reveling in the sound of the waves and the feel of the breeze coming off the ocean. It was idyllic and the perfect place for us to start our marriage.

We hadn't progressed beyond hugs and kisses before Ramona and Ben arrived with food and drink. We helped them put everything away but decided that no one really wanted to cook anything for dinner. Ben found a local raw bar and seafood joint called Cuda Carl's that was within walking distance, so we changed clothes and headed out.

None of the four of us are big drinkers, so I'll blame the ocean breezes or maybe the relief that the wedding was done for why we overindulged. We were certainly in a celebratory mood. The food was okay, nothing great, but the beer kept coming and we stayed a lot longer than we'd planned. The sun was down as we stumbled back down the beach road to the condo.

It took Ramona four tries to finally punch the door lock combination into the keypad after we practically fell out of the elevator. We all tried to go into the condo at once, which the Three Stooges proved years ago was not possible. After much giggling and pushing, we finally made it in and closed the door.

There were two large, over-stuffed sofas in the great room, along with a big TV mounted on the wall. I got everyone another beer then sat on the sofa, where Mary promptly sat on my lap and laid her head against mine. The four of us talked about maybe getting in the hot tub on the deck but nobody made a move.

That was, until Mary made a move of a different kind and put her hand behind my head and started kissing me. Given our state of semi-inebriation, they were sloppy kisses but neither of us cared. I sort of forgot that we weren't alone and started squeezing Mary's breast through her t-shirt.

The gagging noise being made by her daughter on the other sofa reminded me. "Ooh, y'all are gross!" she said, joking, I think. "Get a damn room!" Mary didn't stop kissing me and just waved her daughter away.

I slid my hand under Mary's shirt and continued my assault on her boobs and her tonsils. When I came up for air, I looked over at the other sofa and Ramona had stopped complaining and instead had taken her shirt off and Ben was sucking her nipples for all he was worth. I snickered as the scene reminded me of a couple of high school double-dates.

Nobody seemed inclined to leave the room and nobody seemed too embarrassed, so I just went with it. While Mary slid off my lap onto the floor and started unzipping my cargo pants, I saw that Ben was naked on his back on the sofa. Ramona had her mini skirt pulled up and was riding his face, while she reached back to stroke his cock. So more like college dorm room shenanigans than high school now.

After I was suitably naked from the waist down, Mary sucked my cock into her mouth like she was starving. Maybe drunken sloppy blowjobs are the best, you know? I looked over at the other sofa and caught Ramona's eye as she continued to ride her husband's tongue and she winked and blew me a kiss.

It was hearing Ramona's screech as she came on Ben's face and watching her shudder and shake that put me over the top, almost as much as Mary's expert blowjob. I warned her that I was close, but she knew my body well enough to know that it was coming. Or that I was cumming. And cum I did -- hard.

When I stopped spurting and my mind started working again, I thought we might move the party to the bedrooms. But Mary quickly stripped what remained of her clothes off and laid down on the sofa, one foot hooked over the back and the other on the floor, opening herself wide for me.

Ramona had shifted around so that she was on all fours on the other sofa, facing the one that Mary and I were on, with Ben plowing into her from behind. I usually need a little recovery time after one of Mary's blowjobs but with the crazy scene in the room, it took almost no time.