The Consultant - The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got on one knee on the sofa with my other foot firmly planted on the floor and shoved my cock into my wife's pussy. We weren't making love - we were all fucking. She and her daughter were egging both Ben and me on to go harder and faster. I slid her leg off the back of the sofa and onto my shoulder and bent it back as I plowed into her, over and over.

She reached an arm back towards her daughter and Ramona grabbed her hand. They held each other tightly as they came in turn, Ramona first as Ben finally came inside her, his first for the evening. I held Mary's upright leg against my chest and pounded her harder and she shouted "Oh, Jim!" as she came, squeezing Ramona's hand until her knuckles turned white.

I wasn't far behind her, groaning and cumming a gallon inside my newly minted bride. I glanced over at the other sofa, where Ben and Ramona now were lying flat, Ramona's back against her husband with his arms around her. Ramona still held her mom's hand, but the couple was more focused on each other.

I slipped out of Mary as I leaned down to kiss her. She finally let go of Ramona's hand so that she could throw her arms around me. "Well, THAT was fun!" she said, grinning up at me. I smiled right back at her as I helped her up and we made our way to the bedroom, nodding good night to our kids. (Our kids? I was still getting used to that.)

I gave Mary first crack at the bathroom, insisting that she drink some water and take some aspirin as a preventative against the hangover that I expected. By the time I had gotten my shot at the toilet and sink, she was fast asleep and lightly snoring.

###

No one seemed to be too much the worse for wear after our overindulgence of the night before, but we were all a little quiet, maybe a little embarrassed. Ramona and Mary kept sneaking looks at each other with little sheepish grins. Ben finally looked around the table where we were eating breakfast and said, "Hey, did everyone have fun last night?" We all shyly nodded. "And did anyone get hurt?" Heads shook no. "Then everybody stop being so weird!"

That got a laugh from all of us, and we put the strangeness behind us and started planning the day. Ben and Ramona decided that this would be a good day to go climb the lighthouse in Currituck. Mary and I decided to do a little shopping and maybe play some mini-golf.

We each won a round of golf at the pirate-themed course and decided we'd leave it as a tie. We kicked around some of the older beach shops, picking up some souvenir t-shirts and beach-themed tchotchkes to take back to family and friends and got back to the condo well before Ben and Ramona. That gave us some time to walk hand-in-hand on the beach, which was mostly deserted. We didn't talk much -- I don't think we needed to. We just enjoyed being together.

The kids were in when we got back, and Ben had found a place for dinner that was supposed to be much better than the night before and was open on a Monday. It was a few miles up the beach road in Kitty Hawk and Ben offered to drive but I insisted. As I said, I've never been a big drinker and didn't mind being the designated driver.

Our ladies looked stellar as we got ready to leave, Ramona in a green halter sundress and my Mary in a similar light blue one. Ben and I grinned at each other as we helped them into the car, both feeling like we were the luckiest guys in town.

The food was as good as advertised and the atmosphere was fun -- much livelier for a Monday night than I expected. If there was any residual weirdness from the not-really-group sex the night before, it wasn't apparent. I might have thought it was... unexpected, maybe, but I was fine with it.

Mary and Ben took advantage of having a designated driver and drank a little more again than usual, but I noticed that Ramona always had her hand on her glass of wine, but it never really went down much. She caught me looking and just gave me a wink. I had no idea what it meant.

After getting us safely back to our place, we made it up to our floor with a little more decorum than we had the night before, even if Mary and Ben were leaning on each other a little bit in the elevator. I punched in the code (right the first time!) and let everyone in.

I headed for the kitchen to grab a beer and turned around to ask if anyone else wanted anything, only to see Mary grab Ben and pull him down for a deep kiss. She pulled back a little and said, "Whoops! Wrong husband!"

Ramona looked at them and then back at me and asked her mom, "Wanna trade for the night?"

Mary's answer was to turn back and stick her tongue down her son-in-law's throat. Ramona came over and threw her arms around me, kissing me just as deeply and furiously.

When we came up for air, I turned to look back towards the door and Mary had Ben up against the wall with his shorts down, stroking his cock. She had untied the knot on her halter straps, baring her beautiful chest. I turned back around to Ramona and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder and she fake-struggled as I carried her to her bedroom.

I kicked the door closed behind us and set her on her feet next to the bed, stopping to look her in the eyes. "So, my delightfully devious delicious darling daughter, is all of this what you wanted?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck again and said, "Yes, Daddy, this is what I wanted. And it's what Mama needs." She searched my eyes for whether I was really okay with all of this and I answered by smiling and then sitting on the bed, pulling Ramona down across my lap.

"Sweetheart, you've been a bad girl," I told her as I ran my hand up under the skirt of her dress. "I think some punishment is in order, don't you?" I flipped up her dress, exposing her thong and her beautiful little butt.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, I've been really really bad!" she said, trying not to giggle. "What do you think my punishment should be?"

I brought my palm down on her left cheek, then her right, not hard but the slaps echoed around the room. One more on each side and I pulled her thong down around her knees. I massaged each cheek, my thumb occasionally pressing against her pucker.

Two more smacks and I roughly pulled her thighs as far apart as the thong at her knees would allow. I slid my hand up against her sopping pussy, roughly running the edge of my hand up and down before invading her with two fingers.

"Fuck, Jim! Daddy! Oh shit!" she moaned as my fingers pistoned in and out of her. I replaced my fingers with my thumb inside her and started strumming her clit with my middle finger.

"Ohgodohgodohgodohfuuuuucck!" she shrieked as she came around my thumb, almost falling off my lap.

I laid back on the bed, pulling her on top of me and holding her in my arms as she came down. "Goddammit, Jim, that was... fuck!" she grinned down at me. "I guess I gotta get Ben to spank me from time to time."

We lay like that for a couple of minutes, until we heard Mary yelling, "Fuck me, Ben!" from the next room. We looked at each other and broke into peals of laughter. Ramona sat up and started tugging my shorts down. "We've got to catch up!"

We helped each other undress and then she laid back down on top of me, reversed this time, swinging her velvety-smooth thigh over my head. She leaned forward to lick my balls before she took the tip of my cock in my mouth, swirling her tongue around the head.

I pulled her lovely pussy down to my face, lapping at her sweetness while I gently stroked her abused clit. She moaned around my cock, taking me deeper until she gagged a bit. She pulled back, leaving a trail of saliva behind.

Then she slid down my torso until she positioned herself over my well-lubricated cock and lowered herself down until I was buried inside her cunt. She was so fucking beautiful, and watching that tight little ass rising and falling while she rode me was mesmerizing.

I was ready to cum way sooner than I wanted to be, but Ramona sensed it and looked back at me over my shoulder as she squeezed hard at the root. "Not yet, Daddy, not yet. But soon."

The urgency to cum subsided a little, but not how incredibly good she felt. She helped draw things out again when she pulled off me to turn around, laying down on top of me and pulling my cock back inside her. We made love then, slowly and sensually, while we kissed and looked into each other's eyes.

She gave a little gasp and her eyes rolled back and I felt her spasm around me as she came. It wasn't hard but it seemed to go on forever. I tightened my arms around her and groaned as I came with her, shooting deep inside her as she ground her clit against my root.

"I love you, baby girl," I whispered.

She looked down at me with a little smile. "I love you so much, Jim. Thank you. Now let's go see what our spouses are up to."

We slowly got up but didn't bother with dressing again. We opened the bedroom door, to see my wife on all fours on the floor in the living room, her son-in-law pounding his cock into her, her tits swinging in that mesmerizing pattern that big natural breasts have. They were so into each other that they hadn't heard the door.

Ramona reached up and whispered in my ear, "Trust me." It wasn't a question. Then she walked over and leaned down next to her mom, grabbing her by the hair to pull her head back.

"You're just a slut now, aren't you, Mama? You'll fuck anybody, won't you?" she said.

"No, honey! Only the people I love!"

"Do you love me, Mama?"

Mary looked up at her daughter and said, "You know do, baby!"

With that, Ramona slid down onto the floor in front of her mother, her legs apart, and Mary didn't hesitate to lower her face to Ramona's sex. That was it for Ben, and with a groan, he came in my wife as she lapped at her daughter.

Ben sat back, then looked up at me as if just realizing that I was there. I just shrugged and turned to look back at our wives as Mary turned around so that she and Ramona were in a sixty-nine. Amidst their moans and sighs, Ben stood up and walked over to where I was in the open kitchen.

"Did you know about this," he asked.

"I did not. Fucking hot, though, right? Are you really okay with all of this, Ben? I know it's a lot." I asked.

"I... I think I am. You?"

I just grinned at him as I walked back into the living room and kneeled behind Mary. Ramona looked up at me, her face shiny with her mom's wetness. She reached up to grab my raging hard-on and pulled it forward. "Fuck your wife, stud!" she said she guided me into Mary's pussy. Ramona leaned up to give my balls a lick for good measure.

Mary was momentarily being spit-roasted, with Ben sliding his cock in and out of her mouth while I fucked her. She slid her hands under her daughter's hips and tilted them up to give Ben better access and he slid down to fuck his wife.

It seemed like there were fingers and tongues and dicks everywhere, with Ramona pulling my cock out of her mom's pussy from time to time to suck me before guiding me back into Mary. Mary was doing the same with Ben, the changes of pace drawing things out for as long as possible.

I'm not sure whether it was me or Ben that came first, but we weren't far apart. I shot everything I had left into my wife, and I looked down to see Ramona lapping up the jizz that was running out of her mom's cunt. Mary was cleaning Ben's cock off with her mouth, before leaning down to do the same to Ramona's pussy.

Ben and I slowly got up and I suggested that he get the ladies into the hot tub while I grabbed something to drink. It was late enough that we didn't bother with putting bathing suits on. I grabbed a couple of bottles of champagne that we'd snagged from the reception, along with some plastic stems (no glass in the hot tub! Safety first!) and went out to find Ramona and Mary in the tub on either side of Ben.

I poured for everyone and slid in next to Mary, which of course put me next to Ramona too in the round hot tub. We all relaxed for a moment, sipping champagne and listening to the waves over the sound of the hot tub jets.

I leaned over to kiss Mary, then did the same for Ramona. I looked around at these people that I love and said, "Are we all okay with this? We all need to be sure."

Ramona just smiled a happy smile at everyone, which was answer enough. Mary said, "I am. I love you all and I... I really need this. But we have to be careful! We would be in so much trouble if this got out!"

Ben said, "I'm good with this. All for one and one for all! As long as you realize that Jim and I have no interest in fucking each other."

Ramona pouted and said, "But that would be so hot to watch!"

I replied, "Nope. I love you, Ben, but that's a big nope!"

"Cool with me, Dad!"

###

I guess we couldn't have sex 7x24 the rest of the honeymoon but it's not like we didn't fucking try. We came up for air every once in a while, mostly to go walk on the beach, holding hands in various combinations. I never felt more loved or more wanted. It was beautiful, and I took every opportunity to thank Ramona for being wise enough to make it all happen.

We did as much prepacking and preparation as we could Saturday night as we had to be out by 10am on Sunday. We wanted to leave time for one last night together before going home, not that we ever intended to stop having sex with each other!

Mary and Ramona had kind of choreographed the night, which culminated in the two of them sitting side by side on the edge of one sofa, their legs up and spread apart as they fingered each other while Ben buried his cock in my Mary's ass, and I did the same with Ramona. It was the perfect ending to a perfect week and the perfect beginning to the rest of our lives together.

Well, this is the end of The Consultant series (in order: Missed Flight, Neighbor Wives, Moms & Daughters and The Wedding). I hope you've enjoyed Jim's journey and I can assure you that it is not over, by any means! I already have plans for Jim and Mary to show up again in other series. I like them -- they're good folks. Your comments and ratings are very much appreciated, and I hope you'll keep reading!