The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina laughed with her, and then turned to Hans. "Okay. You've heard both our tales. Let's hear your vote for who is kinkiest."

Hans stammered a bit, and cleared his throat. "Let me first say that you are both, sexy, erotic women," Hans said, diplomatically. Looking at Tina, he smiled and told her, "Tina, your story was definitely kinky. Letting a guy finger you on the couch like that, when your boyfriend might return at any moment and walk in on the two of you. Your wild escapade on your bed the next morning -- reacting as you did to the biting and the armpit licking. Learning that you love being grabbed forcefully, controlled, and used sexually. And then submitting to two men on your bed like you told us -- basically being their sexual plaything! I can see why you and your boyfriend have opened your relationship to so many kinky opportunities."

Turning to Simone, Hans said, "Simone, your whole lifestyle seems to embrace kinkiness. Breaking in and teaching virgins, and, on the other hand, bedding a 72 year old man! Sex in public places, with random strangers. Actually encouraging voyeuristic onlookers to join in. Going to a sex party as a mere guest, and ending up taking on ten men, more than one time each! That mental image of your entire body covered, drenched, in semen -- from your hair to your toes! My god, this is all blowing my mind!" He looked at Tina. "I'm sorry, Tina. But my vote has to go to Simone."

Simone, cleared her throat, to get their attention. "Thanks, Hans," she whispered in her husky voice, snuggling closer to him. "But my vote goes to Tina, for her sheer audacity in letting Erik, and later her boyfriend and Erik do what they did," Simone said. "That takes an amazing level of kinkiness and lust, doing that without knowing if your boyfriend will approve or not."

Tina rose up and leaned across Hans, to give Simone a sweet kiss of thanks right in front of his face. He was acutely aware that this change in her position dragged one of her gorgeous tits across his chest, her nipple momentarily catching against and bending his own. His cock woke up and rose, almost as if it was sniffing around, looking for more action. Simone noticed its movement out of the corner of her eye and grasped it in her soft, warm hand.

Hans and Simone both looked at Tina, awaiting her vote. Smiling, Tina observed, "I could win this contest, merely by voting for myself, I know. But to be honest, Simone's story sounded a lot kinkier than anything I've ever done in my life. It was inspirational and a hell of a turn on. Listening to her got me dripping wet. See?" She pulled one of Hans's hands to her pussy by way of illustration. Simone's hand also went there, and both she and Hans inserted a finger into Tina's streaming honey pot. "In summary," Tina moaned, feeling the fingers probing her, "my vote goes to Simone."

"That's very gracious of you," Hans stated. "I'd like to reward such behavior." So saying, he slid down the bed and placed his head between Tina's thighs and started licking her cunt.

"It really is," Simone agreed. Her finger started twirling inside Tina's depths, while she thumbed the blonde's clit teasingly. Tina gasped, moaned, groaned, stiffened, and shook, spewing her cum into Hans's greedy mouth.

Once Tina's orgasm had subsided, Simone gave Hans's butt an attention-getting slap. "So, you're going to be my sex slave for a week, are you?"

Hans grinned. "I'd love that, Simone."

Simone looked at Tina. She indicated Hans by tapping on his back as she said to the blonde, "Since you were so magnanimous in voting for me, when by voting for yourself you could have won the contest and this sex slave, I propose the following. How about if I use him as my sex slave for one week, and then you get him as yours for the following week?"

Tina giggled, making her tits dance in a delightful manner. "That's fine with me, if it's okay with him, and if there's anything left of him after a week with you." She smiled and winked.

"I'll try to go easy on him. Near the end of the week, that is," Simone laughed. "Are you all right with this arrangement, Hans?"

Hans's expression was as if he'd just won the lottery! "I'm thrilled with the idea. When do we start?" To himself, he thought, "It's probably going to be a long, long two weeks. At least, I hope so!" His smile went almost from ear to ear.

12