The Contest

Story Info
A contest between two ladies showing off their oral skills.
3.2k words
4.1
23.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago at the age of 46, my wife was working in a small office with a lady in her early thirties. The other lady, Kelly, was a little promiscuous which my wife really liked! I had heard stories about her co-worker's erotic adventures and had on a few occasions met her. She was an attractive blonde with kind of a per shaped, curvy figure, smallish breasts, wide hips, big ass. My wife on the other hand had a very curvy small BBW figure. My wife had beautiful 38d cup breasts with large nipples. One afternoon my wife came home with two photocopies of women's breasts. She handed them to me and asked if I could tell who they belonged to. I guessed that one was Kelly's tits and was my wife's. Kind of a no brainer as Kelly was maybe a 34b cup while my wife had the big 38d's..

"The two of you made photocopies of your tits?"

"Yep."

"Were you both in the room together when you did this?" No response. Just a very provocative smile as she left the room. I heard later what happened and we'll save that for another day.

A few months later I learned that while at work when it was just the two of them, they were talking about oral sex. Not my wife's favorite thing but she's no stranger to sucking cock. Kelly, on the other hand, held herself out as something of an expert and was self admittedly quite good! Karen came home that night to tell me about the conversation and was truly upset that Kelly believed she was better at giving blowjobs than was my wife.

"But Karen you don't really like to swallow. That's kind of what makes it a great blowjob."

"If I'm really turned on I can, uh, you know..."

"Swallow? You don't even like to say it! And what difference does it make?"

"She just pissed me off, that's all."

"Because some thirty something woman can suck cock better than you?" The death ray look I got was a little unsettling.

"Look, she's probably given way more than you have." Again, the death ray stare!

"Karen, you told me once she gave blowjobs to have her car fixed. She drives a piece of shit car that's still running. How many blowjobs do you think that has taken?"

"It just pissed me off", was all she could come back with.

"Well, you'll get over it. I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it." I patted her hand, kissed her on the cheek and headed to the kitchen for a second beer.

"We decided we'd have a contest." That stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Say what?

"Kelly suggested that we have a cocksucking contest."

"Oh really? And you agreed?"

"Yes."

"Oh, really?!?! And just who is judging this contest?"

"What we decided was we would suck off you and John. Whoever gets their partner to cum the quickest wins."

"Not gonna lie, that's a little weird. But you can usually get me off pretty easily. I'm sure you would win."

"That's the problem. Since you're used to me and I know what you like and the same with Kelly and John and so much of that depends on the person on the receiving end. So, I suggested that the only fair competition would be that we each suck off both you and John."

"You've given this way too much thought! You're fucking kidding, right?"

"No," she said excitedly. "This is how it works."

"I'm gonna need another beer for this." I went to the fridge my head swimming, but with my cock getting hard, grabbed a beer and returned to the living room.

"OK. The first night I suck you and she sucks John. And we time it. The first one to get their guy off wins. And we have to swallow. That was Kelly's rule."

"Well, in all honesty..."

"ANYWAY, Then a week later we switch."

"What?? Meaning you suck John and Kelly sucks me? Are you out of your mind?"

"Seriously? I've seen you look at Kelly. You'd love to have her suck your cock."

"Yeah but I'm not thrilled about the idea of you sucking another man's cock!"

"Oh, so it's OK for a woman to suck your dick but I'm not allowed to suck a guy's cock? What kind of double -- "

"OK, OK, suck his dick!"

"Don't be such a prude,"

It seems this had been discussed at length. The rules were that Kelly, her husband John, and me and Karen would fuck our respective partners on the same day so that neither of us had any advantage in terms of horniness come the night of the contest. Also, no hands could be used on the shaft They could touch the balls or anywhere else but no stroking! There could be no penetration in ass or pussy, just oral. Anything else was allowed. Any kind of foreplay was permitted! But the clock didn't start until a cock was in the mouth. They decided that the only fair way to do it would be with all of us in the same room, exactly one week apart!

"We argued about the foreplay rule. Kelly thought we should both start with everyone naked and the only touching allowed was what could be touched during the blowjob and that it was just about cocksucking skills. That was the way to tell who truly gave the best blowjob. But I argued that foreplay is part of the whole blowjob experience and getting the guy so horny he's ready to pop is all part of it. Kelly agreed as long as the clock stopped once all the cum was swallowed. Spitting was not an option."

"Do the two of you get any work done?"

"Oh, please stop. You know you'd love to get a blowjob from Kelly. You'll probably squirt your load in a few seconds."

"So, it's just whoever cums first?"

"No, we time each blowjob. Whoever has the fastest times wins."

"You mean with a fucking stopwatch?"

"Yeah, we all have one on our cell phones." She put her hand on my crotch. "You know, we've talked about you watching...It will be fun. Come on, we're doing this on Friday night. We have to fuck tonight. It's the rules!" Off to the bedroom we went. I'm not going to lie, Karen was so turned on she came 5 times. Twice while I was eating her pussy which resulted in me getting a nice mouthful of her female ejaculate and three more times while my cock was inside her, which resulted in me having to sleep on the wet spot.

We were scheduled to meet at their house on Friday night and I wasn't allowed to jack off after Karen and I had fucked.

"Do you think John has jacked off?" I asked.

"If he did the deal's off because if he did, Kelly would have cut his dick off."

We were greeted at the door by both Kelly and John. Both seemed upbeat as if we had come by for drinks and dinner rather than to have my wife suck my cock in front of them.

"Anyone want anything?" Kelly asked. "Todd you want a beer?"

"Uh, sure, that sounds -- "

"No, he doesn't want a beer. Nice try."

"I didn't get a beer either", John offered up. "Kelly hasn't let me drink since Wednesday."

"Oh , that was the day we -- "

"Yes, Todd", both Kelly and Karen said.

"Let's just do this, OK?" Karen said.

I looked at John. He was as uncomfortable as was I.

"We're just going to get right to it?" I asked.

Kelly immediately chimed in. "Nervous, Todd?"

"I don't think I would call it being nervous."

"We all know why we're here", Karen said.

"OK, boys, get naked." Kelly said.

With that John and I both removed our clothes. Needless to say, neither of us was sporting a hard on. It was decided that John and I would use the stopwatches on our phones as the women would not be able to do so.

"Karen, why don't you and Todd take one end of the sofa," Kelly offered, "and John and I will take the other.

I sat down as instructed as did John. Kelly immediately took off her clothes and dropped to her knees. I realized she did it quickly so as not to give me an opportunity to see her completely naked. When she saw I was trying to get a look at her, she stood up and took a few steps toward me, She cupped her tits and said, "You like these, Todd?" I l very much liked what I saw. Again, Kelly is blonde, about 5'6" and I saw her nipples were really nice, not as large as Karen's but nicely shaped.

"Will you stop?" Karen said.

"What?" Kelly asked as innocently as possible.

"Are you ready?" Karen asked.

"Are you going to take your clothes off?" Kelly asked.

"I'm fine. Just start whenever you're ready," was all Karen offered.

"Ready, John?"

"Yes."

"Go!" I looked over to see Kelly take her husband's soft cock in her mouth. Their clock started! Karen slowly removed her sundress, under which was nothing. No bra, no panties. She began to dance naked in front of me until she realized it was also benefiting the competition. She sat next to me on the sofa her back to John and Kelly. She leaned in and french kissed me passionately!

"You want me to suck that beautiful hard dick, big boy?"

"Fuck yes!"

"You gonna cum in my mouth?"

"Oh yeah!"

"You want me to swallow that load?"

"Oh, fuck yes." I was now rock hard. She then stood over me on the sofa straddling me. She lowered herself a little and spread her pussy lips to show me her wet cunt! She put two fingers inside, thrust a few times, pulled them out and put them in her mouth! I was dripping precum!! She was already drenched!

She climbed off the sofa, dropped to her knees in front of me and took me in her mouth.

"Go," she announced and started working my cock, slowly. I started the time on the stopwatch. She was massaging my nuts as she sucked my cock. She slowly licked up and down the shaft, licked and squeezed my nuts.

"You have the most beautiful hard cock, baby. I want that fucking cum", she whispered as she took me all the way into her mouth and began to increase the pace and pressure of her lips and tongue on my rock hard dick. Slowly my cock head became really engorged and she knew this wouldn't take long. Again, she stopped, looked up at me and said, "You got something for me, don't you, you hot fucking prick?" She knew how much I loved when she said that!! But she didn't stop there. She immediately after that said, "Come on, big boy. I'm ready to swallow every fucking drop of what you have!" With that she assaulted my cock with her mouth. Her tongue under my cock the way I like it. In and out she worked my throbbing dick. Then her moaning started, she knew I was close. She loved to coax me on with her building moans and groans. I was done! I squirted rope after rope of hot spunk into her mouth. But we had all decided that the clock stopped only after the guy finished completely ejaculating and the woman had completely swallowed! I emptied it all she swallowed then popped up!

"Done!" I pressed the button on he stopwatch! 5 minutes, 22 second!

Kelly was still sucking on John's cock. She was bobbing up and down. Then Karen straddled me and began to kiss me. Her mouth opened and her tongue was in my mouth. She broke the kiss, put her lips to my ears and whispered, "You're a fucking animal, you fucking prick!" We kissed again. I looked over at Kelly as she bobbed up and down on John's cock. I then heard him grunt several times. Kelly's bobbing motion stopped. Clearly she had just the head of his cock in her mouth and it was obvious her mouth was being filled with John's jiz! His hand was on the back of her head, and I heard her loudly swallow. She came up!

"Done!"

He stopped the watch looked at it and, disappointedly said, " 6 minutes, 37 seconds."

Karen thought quickly, I could see the gears turning.

"I'm 1 minute, 15 seconds ahead of you."

"I didn't know Todd came THAT fast! You didn't tell me that!"

"He usually takes a lot longer! And don't whine. I know Todd will cum fast with you, too!" We all dressed, ordered pizza, had a few beers and a really nice evening as through nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

The following Friday night we met again at their house. Karen wouldn't let me know what she had in store for John as she was scared I'd get too excited and bust my load in Kelly's mouth too quickly.

We arrived at their house that evening and it was decided we would follow the same pattern as we had done previously. The only difference was that Kelly was in a bathrobe. John and I got totally naked. Again, neither of us was the least bit hard. Another rule had been implemented while we were eating pizza the prior week. John and I were not allowed to jack off, nor could the women fuck us so as to gain an advantage. Since we all knew what we were here for it was decided we would get right to it. John and I removed our clothes and took our respective places on the sofa. I looked over at Kelly standing in her bathrobe and she took several deep breaths, and moved her head from side to side as though she were loosening up like a heavyweight champ about to get in the ring! The girls signaled they were ready. Kelly stood in front of me and dropped the robe. She was totally naked! She straddled me making sure her pussy never touched my cock. She kissed my deeply! I grabbed her ass and pulled her towards me! She gasped and put what looked to be about a 34 b cup tit with a nice nipple in my mouth! I started sucking but out of the corner of my eye I could see Karen had removed her jeans and oversized Raiders t-shirt and was now standing in a way too small bra that made her pushed up tits look enormous and a thong. She straddled John, pulled her 38d tits from the bra and offered them to John.

"Suck my big titties, you sexy fucking hunk!" He didn't wait! He was all over her big tits. As he sucked her nipples, my wife whispered something to him. He gasped at what he heard. I was to find out later that she whispered, "Suck those big titties baby, I'm going to suck every drop of your hot fucking cum out of that big sexy cock! You want that? You want to cum in my mouth?" He barely got out a very breathy, Yes.

Not to be outdone, Kelly climbed up on the sofa put her legs on either side of me, balanced herself with a hand on the wall, pushed her pussy in my face and told me to lick her wet cunt.

"Come on, baby! I've been told how much you like to eat pussy. And I've seen you look at me. I know how much you want to eat this wet cunt." She was drenched!! I could taste her wetness. Knowing the clock didn't start until her lips were around my dick, Kelly let me devour her wet steamy cunt!! It took me about 3 minutes and she had an intense orgasm or so it seemed to me! Her orgasm was amazing. I'm sure the next door neighbors heard her cum! She didn't exactly squirt in my mouth, but her juices gushed into my mouth plentifully enough that I had to swallow! She then pushed her pussy into my face drenching me with her juices. She climbed down and asked, "Are you ready, you fucking prick? Are you ready to feed me that fucking hard dick?"

"Yes, I'm so ready!!"

I could now see Karen who had done the same thing!! John was furiously licking my wife's cunt and I knew she was about to explode! She is a loud cummer and she didn't disappoint John!! After her orgasm subsided she kissed John and ground her lips into his, tasting herself! She pulled back, looked him in the eyes and asked, "You ready to give me that big fucking load? You gonna pump that hot jiz down my throat? Come on baby! Give this hot mama some cum!"

I realized that Kelly had not taken me in her mouth yet. She had been softly massaging my balls waiting for Karen to finish. I think she was hoping I'd be turned on hearing my wife talk dirty to another man. Karen positioned herself between Johns legs as Kelly was between mine!

Kelly looked right at me and said, "I want to swallow every drop of your cum!"

Not to outdone, Karen looked at John and said, "Mama wants some cum!"

And it was on!!

Kelly started working my cock and I hit the stopwatch. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I reached down and played with her little titties as I looked over to see John playing with Karen's big nipples! Karen was moaning like a whore, Kelly was bobbing up and down on my knob. I knew I was getting there. Kelly was making guttural throaty noises, slurping loudly on my cock. It felt so good, I put my hand on Kelly's head and thrust up into her mouth. I knew I couldn't last much longer. I looked over at John. Big mistake. I saw Karen working his cock, loud slurping sounds and moans coming from her mouth. I lost it. I felt the cum gush from my cock and squirted a huge load with a series of very loud grunts!! I shot another spurt and I felt her swallow. She pulled my dick from her mouth. "Done!" I pushed the stopwatch. 4:04. Fuck! I came too fast!

I immediately looked over at my wife. Another man's cock in her mouth. But she wasn't panicking. She knew she had 1 minute 15 seconds to give. She took John's hand and pushed it against her tit that he was massaging.

"Squeeze that big tittie, baby! I know you're close. Come on, I want a mouthful of jizm!" And with that she bobbed up and down a few more times and I knew it was over for him. I knew the signs, trying to squirt that load! He put his hands on Karen's head, grunted, then his entire body jerked several times. Karen had just the head of his cock in her mouth and I knew John was filling my wife's mouth with his seed. Then I saw her throat muscles move! She had swallowed him!

"Done!"

He hit the stopwatch, 5:10!

"I won by 9 seconds!" yelled Karen

"I want a re-match!" said Kelly.

John and I looked at each other and just smiled!