The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan lifted his cock and licked Sheikhs balls, drawing a hiss out of him. She looked sideways out of the corner of her eyes and noticed the other two Arab men undressing. She kissed the head of Sheiks cock and the licked all around it. Susan ovalled her lips and placed them at the tip of Sheikh Khaleds cock before slowly working it down the now erect shaft. His taste was exquisite, almost musky but with a slight sweetness to it. She worked her mouth a little on his cock, sucking softly. One hand cupped his balls while the other grasped the base of his cock. There was still a way to go before her mouth reached her hand. She moved her mouth forward till she felt the head of the cock press against the back of her throat.

Susan felt her gag reflex start to kick in and she relaxed her throat muscles, something she had learnt over the years. She pushed forward and Sheikh's cock went all the way down.

"Holy Shit." Sheikh groaned, "you're deepthroating me!"

Susan pulled back to catch a breath, her saliva spilling out of her mouth and coating Sheikh's cock. She noticed two bodies standing next to her and she took a quick glance to her right and left. Malik and Ali were standing beside her, completely naked. Their dicks stiff and erect. Bill was standing a bit further away, also naked. Tom seemed to have passed out on the sofa, something that Susan realised she was actually relieved to see.

Susan again quickly sized up the cocks. Bill's cock was the thinnest but reasonable in length. It was longer than Tom's anyway. Both the Arabs had large pieces of meat hanging between their legs but she could tell that the prize was definitely Sheikh's cock. She felt an itch in her pussy looking at all these cocks and in her heightened state of lust, she wondered how they would feel plunging into her.

With renewed vigour, she placed her mouth on Sheikh's cock again and moved her head back and forth, every so often taking him deep into her throat. At the same time, she alternated using her hands on Malik and Ali's manhoods while using the unused hand for balance. Both Arabs grobed at her breasts, their fingers in her dress and under her bra, tweaked and pinched at her nipples. They were not very gentle but Susan felt so turned on, like never before.

"W-wait!" She said, drawing her mouth off Sheikh's thick cockmeat. "Help me get this off."

Susan stood up and unzipped the side of her dress. Ali helped her get out of it. She was now standing in her red, lace bra and crotchless panties. She sat herself on the bed and beckoned Ali and Malik over and started sucking on their cocks alternately. Ali reached behind her and unhooked her bra, throwing it on the floor. Bill had come over and kneeling between her legs, started to fondle and suck on her nipples. Susan moaned loudly.

"Move her up on the bed." Sheikh Khaled suddenly commanded. Ali and Malik practically lifted her and positioned her higher up on the bed. Her ass was at the edge of the bed while Malik placed a pillow under her head. Susan looked up as Khaled made his way toward her. He said something in Arabic and Malik and Ali climbed on either side of the bed, moving toward her head. Their cocks dangled by her face on her right and left.

Sheikh Khaled let his fingers trace patterns on her thighs then moved to her crotchless panties. His fingers moved up and down her slit which was already soaking wet. Khaled lifted her thighs and spread them apart. He placed his large cock against her slit and rubbed it up and down slowly. Susan moaned.

Khaled reached up to tweak her nipples causing flames of passion to course through Susan's body. His cock kept rubbing and and down her slit. Susan tried to push forward to get his cock inside of her but Khaled kept a firm hold on her thighs.

"Beg." Khaled said almost menancingly. "Beg for my cock."

"P-please...put it in me...." Susan said, her mind driven to lustful heights.

"Tell me what you want." Khaled laughed. "Put what in you? My finger?" He teased.

"Y-your cock... put it in me... please." Susan pleaded. "P-please...please... fuck me.....oh please fuck me."

As if on cue, Ali and Malik grabbed each of her ankles, pulling them toward her. Khaled pressed forward slowly, his cock entering her. Susan gasped loudly as she felt the large piece of meat piercing into her and spreading her cunt like it had never been spread before.

"Oooohhh Godddd." She cried out. "You're so biggggg... ohhhhhhh."

His cock speared into her, deeper and deeper. She felt his cock touch places that had never been touched before. She reached forward to spread her pussy lips and feel how deep inside he was. There was still some bit to go. She gasped again as she felt him flex his cock inside her. Slowly he pulled out and then pressed back inside again. Susan let out a hiss as his cock drove deeper into her. She could almost feel him at the mouth of her cervix. She looked up again at Khaled and his eyes met hers.

"Fuck me Sheikh....oh please..... fuck me." Susan cooed.

Sheikh Khaled grabbed her calves, pulling her toward him. He started to plough into her, first with long, slow strokes and then gradually picking up speed. Ali and Malik kept one hand on her ankles as they waved their cocks in front of her face. She took Maliks cock in her mouth and then Ali's.

As Khaled worked her pussy, she sucked voraciously on Malik's cock as she jerked off Ali with her hands. Then she switched cocks, all the time moaning and mewling. Bill had somehow managed to work his way under Malik and was sucking and pinching her nipples. Her whole body felt aflame and her stomach started to quiver.

"Oh fuck... oh Fuck... I'm gonna cum..."Susan cried out. "Oh Goddd your gonna make me cummmmmm"

Her body shook and trembled and she thrashed around on the bed. Khaled withdrew his cock and Bill took his place, sliding into her as she continued to cum. Bill could feel her pussy clamping furiously on his cock as he thrust inside her.

Susan could feel the difference in thickness and she longed for Khaled's thick piece of meat. Still, her clamping pussy milked on Bill's thrusting cock. She felt another orgasm building inside her. Bill hammered into her pussy as he felt his own spunk starting to build up.

"Oh shit.... Cant last long...." Bill said... "Oh fuckkk... Oh fuckkkk"

"Don't stop... fuck me... Oh yess... yessss!" Susan cried out as another albeit smaller orgasm hit her.

"Don't cum inside her!" Khaled commanded.

Bill pulled out and sprayed his cum all over Susan's lace panties, groaning as he did so. He milked the last drops from his cock and then offered it to Susan to clean up. She lapped at it hungrily.

"Take off her panties." Khaled again commanded. Bill moved to pull her panties off leaving her buck naked. "Now get on your fours, face the side."

Susan raised herself and positioned herself sideways on the bed. She stuck her ass in the air and Malik entered her swiftly from behind. Her pussy was stretched out again. Ali moved to her mouth and she opened it wide, swallowing his cock and sucking on it greedily.

Malik pounded into her from behind, his hands grasped her hips tightly as he fucked her hard and fast. Susan could hardly control the intense feelings inside her. In her marijuana heightened state, she felt like she was a gigantic pussy only made for fucking.

She sucked harder on Ali's cock as she could taste some of his salty precum. One hand worked on his balls as she pistoned her mouth on his cock, trying to keep time with the cock hammering in her pussy. Harder and faster Malik pummeled into her. She could feel her pussy starting to spasm again as she felt her own cream dripping down her thighs.

"Eeeeayyyyyyaagghhhh" Susan cried around Ali's cock as her body shook and trembled in pleasure. She felt her thighs spasming as her pussy clenched and unclenched on Maliks's cock. Just then, she felt Ali tense and pull her head hard onto his cock, jamming it down her throat. She felt it pulse within her throat and hot cum splash down it. She pulled back to release the cock from her throat but kept it in her mouth. Another few spurts blasted hot cum into her mouth and she swallowed greedily. She sucked hard on his cock as the one in her pussy kept ploughing into her.

Pulling her mouth off the cock, she collapsed forward on the bed, causing Malik's cock to slip out from her. Susan's whole body was still trembling as she lowered her ass to the bed. She suddenly felt her legs being pulled and twisted sideways and she moved with the motion to lie on her back again. Khaled was between her legs again and this time he jammed his cock hard into her.

"Oh Goddddd! Yessss!" Susan cried out as the thickness spread her wide again. Khaled fucked her hard and fast. Susan began to moan incoherently as her body started once again to reach its climax. Khaled rammed his cock deep into her and then slowed down his thrusting. His hand reached to her clitoris and he started to rub on it furiously.

Susan went over the edge. The rough stimulation of her clit and the slow in and out movement of Khaled's big cock caused her whole body to spasm and tremble. Her toes curled as she screamed out in pleasure.

Oh fuckk... oh goddd... Ohh Ohhh.. Yessssss"! Susan cried out. "Oh Sheikkhhhh.....oooohhhhhh"

"Cum Susan. Cum!" Khaled cried out. His cock now buried to the hilt inside her clenching pussy. He could feel the pussy muscles working on his cock, trying to milk it, but he was far from coming. He kept rubbing her clit furiously, feeling her pussy continuously spasm around his cock.

"Stop! Stop!!" Susan pleaded. "I cant take it.... P-please...please... stop!" Her body was thrashing around and her head was moving from side to side. Khaled stopped his ministrations and allowed her to come down from the hard climax. Her thighs continued to tremble as her pussy slowly started to calm down. Khaled pulled out of her with a slight popping sound.

Syed Malik went to lay on the bed beside her and kissed her on the breasts and then sucked on her nipples. Susan jerked back at the extra stimulus. Every fibre of her being seemed to be extra sensitive. She was exhausted, having cum so many times but her body still burnt with a lustful passion she had never experienced before.

Malik took her hand and placed it on his cock. Susan rose up and moving sideways, started to suck slowly on his cock. She could taste herself on his cock and it didn't repulse her but only served to fuel her own horniness. It started to grow even bigger and leak precum.

"Sit on me." Malik said softly. Susan realised that was probably the first time he had spoken to her that night. She moved and raised one leg over him and them slowly lowered herself on to his cock. She dropped herself down until he was fully inside her. She put her hands on his chest and slowly fucked him, glad to have some control. Ali came up to her and offered her his hard again cock that she accepted almost gratefully. She fucked herself slowly on Malik's thick cock as she sucked on Ali.

Susan started to bounce harder on Maliks cock. Her mouth sucked on Ali and she was moaned in pleasure around his cock. Susan felt some movement behind her and her back was being licked right up to her neck. She felt a hot breath on her ear and heard Khaled say, "I'm going to fuck your ass now."

Susan felt a shiver of lust course through her. She had only had anal sex a few times but she hadn't really enjoyed it. Somehow thought, tonight she wanted it. Her lust inflamed body would do anything. It was as if she wanted to be completely taken, to be used even.

"Oh God yesss!" Susan said, withdrawing her mouth off Ali's cock. "Give it to me. Fuck my ass!"

She felt her ass cheeks being prised open. Khaled positioned his cock against her ass hole.

"Oh Goddddd." She moaned as she felt Khaled applying pressure on her bung hole. She tried to relax her sphincter muscles and allowed his cock to pop through the resistance. Susan could still feel his girth and she cried out. ""Aaagggghhhh"

"oohh...unnnh....oohhh...yesss.." Susan moaned as Khaleds cock pushed deep into her ass. "Ohh God yess.. your in...your all the way in my ass." She cried out as she felt his balls slap against her ass. Malik thrust deep into her as well and now both of her holes where completely full. She felt a tremor go through her. She felt completely full. Both cocks separated by a thin membrane filled her pussy and ass completely and her entire body tingled. Both cocks started to move inside her.

The loud sounds of fucking and Susans cries woke Tom from his drug and alcohol induced stupor. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Susan was astride Malik and Khaled had his cock in her ass! She was sucking on Ali's cock while Bill was jerking off at the side. His own cock lurched in his pants.

Susan started to moan loudly, enjoying the jolts of pleasure coursing through her. Her mouth went back to Ali's cock as the other men started to pound into her alternately. Bill had come over to the side of the bed and was jacking his cock furiously. Susan started to cum again and screamed loudly around Ali's cock. Just then she felt Khaled pull her hard toward him and grunt loudly. She felt his cock tense and pulse hot fuck dream deep into her bowels, triggering another climax within her. Her pussy started to twich and spasm and Malik pumped harder into her. He let out a guttural growl and his cock spewed its contents inside her pussy. Susan felt like she couldn't stop coming. Every orgasm seemed to ride on top of the earlier one and her whole body was a shuddering quivering mess. Her stomach and thigh muscles clenched and unclenched.

Khaled withdrew his cock from her ass. Malik then lifted her off his cock and Susan moved herself off him and adjusted herself to lay on her back. Malik moved to her face and offered her his cock which had only reduced a little in size. It was covered in thick white cream, a mixture of his cum and her own juicy secretions. She slurped greedily on it, enjoying the taste of their combined sexual juices. Bill pushed her thighs back, looking at the cum leaking out of her ass and pussy. He groaned as he pushed into her ass, sliding in easily and pulling her hard on to his cock. She moaned again and suckled on Maliks cock as Bill pounded her ass.

She looked up to see Tom standing by the edge of the bed, jerking on his cock. Susan reached out to grab her husbands cock and then released Maliks cock from her mouth and took Tom's into it. Susan eagerly sucked on her husbands cock as Bill pounded her ass. Bill didn't last long and soon emptied his cum into her gaping ass hole.

Ali then slipped his cock into her pussy and ploughed away. Susan grasped Maliks cock and jerked on it as she sucked on her husband. Ali grunted and fucked hard into her pussy, eliciting another orgasm from Susan. His cock emptied its contents deep into Susan's pussy and he pulled out.

Susan withdrew her mouth from Tom's cock. "fuck me. I want you to fuck me." She said, looking into his eyes. "In my ass." Tom needed no further encouragement. He scooted down to the edge of the bed and lifting her thighs again, slid his cock into her ass.

"god yesss.. fuck your bitch whore wifes ass." She goaded him. She took Maliks cock in her mouth again, feeling it swell with hardness. Tom was so worked up watching his wife getting fucked in all her holes and now fucking her ass that he hardly lasted five minutes before blasting his cum into her ass.

"My turn to fuck your ass now." Malik said matter of factly, as Tom withdrew his cock.

"And me after Malik." Ali said.

Khaled laughed. "I have had all your holes. Now it is their turn."

Malik took his place and his cock slid into Susan's already gaping ass. She could still feel his thickness though even though she was so well lubricate. She grunted and moaned as the cock fucked into her. Hard slapping noises filled the air and her breasts jiggled with the motion as Malik fucked her hard.

"oohhh... unnnhh...Unnnhh... Aaahh...Ohhh ...Yessss...Unnnnhhh" Susan cried out. Her hand moved to her pussy and started rubbing her clitoris, giving her added stimulation. She thrashed about as she felt another orgasm building up inside her. Her mouth opened and closed like a goldfish as guttural sounds came out if it.

"Fuckkk... oh goddd... yesss.. yesss.. yesssssss! " Susan cried out, her head lifted up and her body shook as she came hard just as Malik grunted and fucked deep into the depths of her ass, pumping her full of spunk.

Ali went in straight after, filling her bunghole. He fucked her slow and long, this time dipping his fingers in her pussy and fingering her as he fucked her ass. Susan sucked on Tom's cock again as she arched her body and pumped her pussy and ass against Ali's fingers and pussy. Tom shot into her mouth and some of his cum spilled out onto her chin. Her body shook again in the throes of orgasm and she kept coming hard. Ali still hadn't cum yet and he kept fucking her ass slowly.

Khaled climpbed on the bed and straddled her face, his knees pinning her arms down. He grabbed her face with his hands and raising it, started to fuck her mouth. Susan sucked on the cock as he fucked her mouth, almost in time with the one in her ass. She heard Ali grunt and he finally spurted inside her. Her body continued to spasm and tremble as Ali pulled out of her ass. She could feel warm cum dribbling out of her ass and all over her thighs. She sucked harder on Khaleds cock, ploughing into her mouth.

"Ahhh... yessss.. gonna cummm" Khaled said and then pulled out of her to spray her face with his hot cum. Susan stuck out her tongue, trying to catch as much cum as she could. Cum sprayed all over her face. As Khaled climbed off the bed, Susan lay back, her arms spread, almost breathless. She could feel her stomach and pussy still spasming in pleasure.

She briefly wondered what time it was and how long she had been fucking. It really didn't matter and completely satiated and exhausted, Susan fell asleep with a thin smile on her face.

She woke the next morning as the sun streamed through the window shades. She looked around in confusion for a moment and then realised she was still in the hotel suite. Tom was there in the room, sipping on some coffee.

She looked at him somewhat sheepishly as she recounted the events of the previous night. Just thinking about it somehow made her all horny again.

"Some night huh?" Susan said softly.

"Are you okay Susan?" Tom asked as he came over and kissed his wife on the forehead. Her body was covered in dried streaks of cum and her lips and cheeks had crusty bits on it too.

"Yes... Yes I guess I am." Susan replied. "Maybe just a little sore..."

"Yeah.... Well... considering...." Tom said.

Susan felt a rush of anger. "We discussed this! I did it for you. For the Contract!"

"I know.. I know... I just...I just..." Tom said, looking down.

"You just what?" Susan spat out.

"I just didn't expect you to enjoy it so bloody much!" Tom spat back.

"Well you got hard watching. And you fucked me too! And got a blowjob! I didn't hear you complaining then!!" Susan yelled, sitting up in bed now.

"It was hot, sure!" Tom retorted, "but like I said, I guess...I just didn't think you'd like it so much. That's all."

"Look Tom, it was the combination of drugs and alcohol as well. It just seemed right. It was sex, just sex...."

There was a moment of silence between the two of them. "Are You okay Tom?" Susan asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Tom replied. "It was really wild last night. Y-You were really wild .... But it was so hot....really. "

"It was... " Susan replied softly. "Did you at least get the contract?"

"Yes," Tom replied. "They sent the papers over late last night.....after the party." Tom went to the table and picked up an envelope. He shook out a thumb drive.