The Contract

Story Info
Susan helps out to secure a contract.
7.4k words
4.4
44.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan opened her wardrobe and eyed the dresses hanging inside. She rifled through them, wondering what she should wear for tonight. Her mind went back to the conversation with Tom a week ago.

"The investors are coming in next week." Tom had said. "It's gonna be the final round of discussions. They want to use our AI and Augmented Reality system for their plant in Doha. It's down to us or those bastards at CyberSpawn"

"That's great honey." Susan had replied, not fully understanding any of what her husband was going on about.

Tom went on a bit more about the contract while Susan nodded and said "uh-huh" every now and then just to show that she was listening. Her ears pricked up though when he said "....and dinner will be at the St Regis."

"Ooooh! Fancy!" Susan had remarked. "And am I invited for that?"

"I think so. Bill mentioned something about the Arabs wanting to meet the wives. I think Bill said that Sheila may be out of town so if that's the case, that makes you the only wife left. Unless I invite the secret wife I have stashed away in the next street." Bill replied with a laugh.

Susan laughed as well and leaned in to give Tom a peck on the cheek. "You don't have the time for a secret wife baby. You spend all your time at work."

"Yeah. Well, hopefully if this deal comes through, I wont have to work so hard anymore. This deal will set us up good."

Susan's mind came back to the present as her hand settled on a little black dress with red trimmings. That was one of her favourite dresses and she knew she looked good in it. She fished it out and put it on, smoothing it over her curves as she zipped up the side. Susan looked at herself in the mirror and smiled approvingly. She briefly tossed up whether to put on a pair of sheer stockings but it was a nice warm summer evening and her legs had been freshly waxed.

She briefly wondered if she and Tom would have sex that night. He had been so busy of late that even the times they did have sex, it was quick and over sooner than she wanted. She so longed for the times that they would have long sessions and then fall asleep only to wake up and have sex again. Then again, she realised that after being married for 10 years sex did kind of become a little jaded and you couldn't compare it to how it was in the early days. She was just grateful that Tom still found her exciting enough that he still wanted to fuck her. She knew many couples that hardly had sex anymore or where one party or both were cheating on each other. "No harm in trying." She said to herself as she pulled off her dress and changed her boring black bra and panties into a red lacy bra and matching crotchless panties.

Pulling her dress on again, she quickly glanced at the clock and realised she had better call a taxi so that she could make it to the hotel on time. She was rather excited to be going for dinner at the St. Regis. It was far too swanky a place for Tom and her to go on their own as even if they could afford it, it was just simply overpriced and she was far too practical to spend money on such extravagance. She glanced at herself in the mirror again and put on a touch more ruby red lipstick that set off the red trimmings of her dress nicely. Not to mention her lacy undergarments.

As the taxi pulled up to the hotel, the bellboy came to open the door. Susan noticed the youngish man eyeing her up appreciatively and she felt a warm glow at the attention. She made a little show off getting out of the taxi cab, opening her legs wider than she needed to and giggled inside as she wondered if the bellboy caught an eyeful of her red panties or maybe even the sparse hairs covering her pussy.

She sauntered into the hotel lobby and looked around. She saw Tom and Bill sitting at the far end of the lobby having a drink and she made her way toward them.

Bill stood up as he saw her approaching. "Susan! Always a pleasure to see you." His eyes gave her the once over, something that Susan didn't miss. "Looking lovely... as always."

Tom half stood to acknowledge his wifes presence and waved her to a seat. "Want a drink? The Arabs are running a little late."

Susan took a seat and a waiter soon appeared. She looked at the table and then up at the waiter. "I'll have whatever they are drinking."

Tom leaned in to her. "It's scotch. Wouldn't you like a wine or something?"

"Lets live a little." Susan replied, almost matter of factly. Tom could be so protective sometimes, she thought to herself.

When the drink arrived, she raised it to Bill and Tom. "Here's to tonight. Let's hope everything goes off the way you want it to!"

She took a sip and felt it burn down her throat as she swallowed it. As it landed in her stomach, she felt a warm burst inside. It was strong but it was good stuff. Susan sat sipping her drink as the men talked shop. Suddenly she saw Tom stiffen and cock his head at Bill who then turned to look toward the lobby. Susan followed their gaze and saw three men walk in.

In her mind she had pictured the Arabs to be wearing the Tawb, or long robe, paired with a Kufiya, what the headdress was called. Rather, the three Arabs were dressed immaculately in sharp fitting suits. They all had a suave, sophisticated look about them and they walked in with confidence almost bordering on arrogance. The men stood and shook hands.

"Sheikh Khaled, Sayid Malik and Abdul Amin.... This is Susan, Tom's wife. Unfortunately my wife couldn't make it tonight." Bill said, introducing Susan.

Susan stood and accepted the proffered hands. They were strong yet gentle. Each man looked at her in the eyes as they shook her hands and Susan couldn't help noticing how handsome and distinguished they all were.

"Come!" Sheikh Khaled said. "We eat and we talk business."

The party moved into the restaurant and Susan was seated next to Sheikh Khaled with Sayid Malik on her other side. Food had already been pre-ordered. They ate lavishly, a delectable three course meal that Susan enjoyed thoroughly. The men continued to talk business throughout the meal and Susan more or less tuned off, just offering a smile here and there. Coffee was then served and Khaled turned to look her in the eye. "Come. Enough of business. Tell me about you."

Susan looked across at Tom, almost as if for permission and he smiled and nodded his head.

"Well, there's really not much to tell." She said sweetly. "I work for a small pharmaceutical company in marketing."

"Ahhhh... Drugs! A drug dealer!!" Khaled laughed loudly. "It is a small joke. Please. I mean no offense."

Susan smiled at the joke she had often heard. The other two Arabs broke out into raucous laughter.

"none taken." Susan replied sweetly. "That's quite funny."

Khaled smiled at her.

"I like you!" he said loudly. "Yes. Very much. I like you."

He suddenly turned serious and leaned forward on the table. He looked at Bill and then Tom.

"We finalise business. Your proposal, it is very good. Your competitor is also, to put it mildly, very good as well." Bill started to interject but Khaled raised his hand in a gesture to stop him.

"Let me say this." Khaled went on. "You are both almost equal. Technically. Financially. Both very good. Yes. Very good." He paused and looked at Tom. "I have a proposal. A sweetener shall we say?"

Tom turned to glance at Bill who nodded. "Sheikh Khaled, let me be direct. What can we do for you?" Tom asked.

Khaled smiled. "I like direct. Let me be direct too. The sweetener as I mentioned...." He glanced over at Susan. ".. we would like her."

Tom gasped. "I-I'm not sure what you mean."

Khaled leaned on the table again, this time facing Tom. "Tonight. One night. She joins us for some fun. Maybe it goes somewhere, maybe it doesn't. You and Bill can join us too. But...." He paused. "Whatever happens neither of you stop it. And whatever happens stays in our room. There will be no talk of this elsewhere."

Tom's face had turned red. He looked over at Susan who had her mouth open wide. Her heart was pounding as she heard the discussion.

"D-don't I have a say in this?" Susan asked almost indignantly. "And what exactly does "fun" mean?!!"

Khaled smiled again. "We all go to our suite. Some drinks. Music. Drugs if you like, seeing as you are a 'dealer'." He laughed softly and then carried on. "Then we see what happens.... We have some more fun."

Susan made to say something but Khaled raised his hand again to stop her. " You're a big girl," he said with clear irritation in his voice. "we don't have to explain things so much. Go. Discuss it with your husband. " he indicated some spare tables at the far end of the restaurant.

Susan looked at Tom and then got up. She moved to an empty table further down and Bill and Tom followed her. The three of them sat down.

"This is not your business Bill!" Susan snapped.

"Actually it is." Bill replied. "It's the difference between getting the contract and losing it. And... you heard what they said. Tom and I are invited for the 'fun.'" His voice had taken on a lecherous tone to it.

"We should just walk!" Tom said. "They cant do this."

"They already have." Bill said quietly. "Years ago. Sheila...."

"You sonofabitch!" Tom stood up. "You knew this was going to happen."

Susan stood up and pulled Tom back down. "Calm down honey. Don't make a scene." She looked across at Bill. "Can Tom and I discuss this alone? Please?"

"There's nothing to discuss!" Tom said.

Bill nodded and left to join the Arabs.

Susan placed her hand on Tom's thigh and looked at him. "This contract could change our lives. We could have everything we ever wanted."

"You're not seriously considering this....." Bill replied softly, still looking into his wife's eyes.

Susan took on an authoritative air. He hand moved to Tom's crotch. "You're rock hard mister! The thought of me screwing these guys has got you super turned on." She spat out. "don't pretend it doesn't. The proof is all here." She squeezed his hard cock.

"I-I..Thats not..."

Susan held up her hand, much in the same way that Khaled had done earlier. Her voice took on a softer tone. Her hand went back to his thigh and softly caressed it. "We've both fantasised about this.... We've talked about it so often. We've both just never had the guts to carry it out. Maybe....maybe this is the opportunity we've been looking for. And besides, maybe nothing will happen...."

"Yeah right!" Tom said softly, looking away. "Somethings gonna happen...."

"Well by the way your meat is throbbing in your pants, it looks like you want something to happen!"Susan said roughly. She squeezed his hand and looked into his eyes. "Just remember. Whatever happens, I love you. This needs to be done."

Tom smiled at her. "You sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes. We'll both be okay."

"I love you too." Tom said and got up.

They both returned to the table. Tom was about to say something but before her could, Susan piped up. "So where's this Suite of yours? Lets go have some fun....."

Khaled smiled at her then turned to look at his colleagues. He nodded and they all got up. All three had huge smiles on their faces while Bill had a look of bewilderment.

"You coming Mr Bill?" Sayid asked as the rest had started to move away from the table. Bill quickly got up and followed them out.

The group walked out like a procession. Sheikh Khaled walked in front with Susan just behind him. Sayid Malik and Abdul Amin walked behind her, almost as if giving her protection from Tom while Bill tried to catch up with the group.

They made their way to the elevators and once in, Khaled flashed his key card and then pressed the button for the 26th floor. Susan noted that it was on the executive club level. Before long the elevator beeped, signifying its arrival at the designated floor. The party walked out in much the same order and Khaled reached the room. He flashed his key card and opened the door.

"Please Susan, after you." He said as he waved his hands with a flourish to the open door.

Susan stepped in and gasped. This was more than a suite! She entered the lounge area that had a 3 seater sofa on one side, two lounge chairs opposite and a large screen TV. Next to the bay window was another smaller two seater sofa. Looking around, she noticed a bedroom on either side of the lounge.

"Welcome to my room." Khaled said. "The other two are next door. Adjoining rooms. So we always have contact with one another. Please. Please sit. Make yourself comfortable."

Susan sat on the Sofa and Khaled took the seat beside her. Sayid and Amin sat in the lounge chairs opposite them leaving Bill and Tom to sit together on the small sofa.

Khaled took Susan's hand in his. "May I say you are a most beautiful woman." He said this as he gazed in her eyes. Susan felt a slight flutter in her tummy at this attention. "What can I get you to drink? Wine? Vodka? Whatever you want. You were drinking Whisky earlier yes? An Aberlour 18 if I am not mistaken?"

Susan looked across at Tom who just sat looking blankly at her. She was impressed that Khaled had noticed what she had been drinking. Not just that it was whisky but that he knew which type as well. Again she felt a flutter in her tummy. No man had paid her this much attention before.

"Yes. I'm surprised that you noticed."

Khaled laughed. "An acquired skill. It is not usual to find a woman that appreciates whisky. I also have a keen sense of hearing. I overheard the waiter when he brought you the drink!" Khaled reached for the phone beside the table and promptly ordered a bottle of Aberlour 18. He didn't ask what the others wanted.

"Bring out the mead." He said to Sayid who promptly rose and left to one of the adjoining rooms. He returned with two bottles.

"Mead from Arabia. Made from fermenting honey." He announced matter of factly.

"Pour a round while we wait for the Scotch." Khaled said. "Drinking mead is a sign of friendship among the noble houses."

Susan was tempted to ask what or who the noble houses were but decided against it. The mead was served and she sipped at it. It was sweet and thick and went down easily. She took a larger swig.

Khaled laughed. "Careful my dear. This mead is quite strong. More than 25% alcohol. But then again, a woman who can hold her whisky....."

"it's nice." Susan remarked as she sipped again slowly on the mead. Just then the doorbell rang and Sayid rose to answer it. Two waiters entered. One carrying three bottles of whisky on a tray and the other with a bottle of Champagne, an ice bucket and a set of glasses.

Susan looked across at Tom again, his eyes were raised at the amount of alcohol. Susan couldn't help but wonder how rich these Arabs were to afford bottles at hotel prices. Sayid fished out a 50 dollar note and tipped the waiter. Again, Susan looked in awe at the extravagance.

Ali got up and started to pour drinks. He disappeared for a while and then returned with what looked like rollies, or hand rolled cigarettes. Drinks were served and the rollies placed on a tray on the table.

Sheikh picked up a rollie and lit it, offering it to Susan. "High quality hashish, mixed with tobacco and some dried grape leaves. This goes very well with the Scotch." He smiled. He in turn lit another one and took a large drag out of it. The others joined in, lighting up and clinking glasses as they drank.

Conversation flowed with Sheikh holding court and telling many stories. There was laughter and giggling at silly jokes as the Marijuana took effect. Susan felt light headed and almost euphoric. There was also an overwhelming calmness while she felt that all her senses were heightened. Susan kept looking over at Tom and noticed that he had been guzzling his Scotch and had almost finished one joint. She took another drag of the rollie and then followed it by a swig of whisky. She started to feel more of a buzz and her body felt warm and almost light while she could feel any remnants of her inhibitions melting away.

"You are really quite beautiful," Sheikh whispered to her. "and charming too."

Susan briefly looked over at Tom again but he seemed to be quite spaced out. His head bobbing ever so slowly to the soft music playing in the room. She looked at the others; Bill was looking around nervously while saying a few words with Ali. Sayid had his eyes on her, seemingly focused on her legs.

Again that warm glow permeated her insides. Her head was light and her body tingled. She felt so relaxed and so good. Another drag on the rollie and she gulped her whisky down. Sheikh filled up her glass for her. She enjoyed the attention being showered on her by Sheikh and when his hand moved to her thigh, she didn't resist. She smiled at Sheikh as she took another gulp of her whisky.

Sheikh's hand had started rubbing her thigh, slowly working its way higher as he caressed her skin. Susan sighed softly and adjusted herself a little on the sofa, sliding her body backward so her head was resting on the back.

Sheikh leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. Susan sighed again. She felt a tingle in her tummy that radiated down to her pussy. Sheikh kissed her again, a little more urgently. Her lips parted and his tongue licked the top of her lip. She licked his tongue back. Her body flamed with desire. She glanced again at Tom who was now watching them. Her eyes fell to her husbands crotch and she could see his hardness showing.

Sheikhs hand moved up to her inner thigh and stroked the lace around her panties. His hands traced the lace where her thighs met and moved toward the crotch. His hands suddenly felt skin and then the wetness of her pussy. His face registered surprise as his fingers felt around and Sheikh realised Susan was wearing crotchless panties.

He leaned towards her. "Your panties. They are crotchless?" He whispered. His fingers seeked out her wetness and his index finger slipped into her.

Susan gasped then nodded her head, feeling the digit moving slowly inside her. "I- I was hoping to have sex with Tom tonight." She wasn't sure why she felt she had to explain herself but it seemed natural.

"Tonight... you Will have sex... whether with Tom or not....that is up to you." Sheikh Khaled laughed. He worked another finger into her, teasing her insides and causing her to moan. She moved herself slowly against the fingers inside her. She could hear a light squishing sound and she wondered who else heard it.

With his fingers still inside her, Sheikh used his other hand to grab one of her hands and moved it to his own crotch. Susan could feel his hardness and she ran her hand down his crotch, tracing the outline of his cock. It seemed big and she suddenly had this urge to see it. To feel it. To taste it.

She looked up again at the room. All eyes seemed to be on her. She suppressed the thought of looking at Tom, to somehow seek his approval. She realised she didn't need his approval anymore. All had been decided before. It was up to her and she wanted this.

"I want you to suck my cock." Khaled said

She looked back at Sheikh. "Can we do this in the room?" She asked softly. "Please?"

Sheikh didn't answer but withdrew his fingers from her pussy. He licked at his fingers slowly, sending a shiver of lust through Susan. Then he spoke.

"If we go to to room," he said, loudly, "they will all follow also."

Susan's heart was thumping as she stood up and offered Sheikh her hand. Sheikh stood up and nodded at his two compatriots. "Very well. We go to the room."

Sheik placed his hand behind her back and then down to her buttocks. He led her forward and into the spare room. The other 4 men followed. When they got in the room, Sheikh pulled her close to him and kissed her hard. He then pressed her shoulders down, forcing her on to her knees. She fiddled with his zip and pulled down his pants and then his underwear. His cock sprang out. It was only half erect but already she could see that he was well endowed. The cock was dark brown, long and thick with dark veins bulging out of them.