The Contract

Story Info
A female blackcat assassin has a change of heart.
3.9k words
4.18
10.1k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assure you, she'll get it done," Gary Thompson, head of security for Trustworthy Pharmaceuticals said to his CEO, Mark Miller.

"She'd better. This information will destroy us."

"She's here," Gary said.

"Miss Luna Nightshade, it's a pleasure to meet you," Miller said, extending his human hand to the black cat furoid.

"So I hear you have a job for me," she said, grasping the hand. Her black fingers were in stark contrast to the pasty skin of the human's.

"Yes, if you're willing to take it."

"Well, I need the money."

"This is different from your usual assignments. We're not asking you to steal corporate secrets," Gary said sternly.

"What is it then?" Luna asked.

"This man," Mark said, producing a photograph of a young human male who had short, wavy dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes, a square jaw and a boyish grin, "needs to be eliminated."

"Murdered? I don't do murder, sir."

"The price is two million," Gary said.

"Two..." she couldn't even finish, choking on the words.

"Yes, and that would more than take care of your...debts," Gary added.

"But...what...why do you want him dead?"

"Never mind the why. Worry about the how."

She was handed the dossier and studied it. "Ex-marine helicopter pilot, works as an aircraft mechanic at a small airport, I don't get it, why should this company care about him?"

"He received a flash drive of some very damaging data to our company. The person who gave it to him has...already been dealt with."

"Dealt with...in the same way you want me to deal with this guy?"

The two remained silent for a few seconds, then Mark said "Miss Luna, you see, we're at a difficult crossroads here. And now that you know enough, you have a choice to make. I think it's an easy one. Either you take the assignment and the handsome payment, or you...well you're not the only mercenary in town."

"Are you threatening me, Mr. Miller?"

"Giving you two very starkly contrasting options, Miss Luna."

"I'll take the job," she said.

"I figured you'd say that. Get us the drive, kill the target, and await your payment."

She nodded and left the conference room.

"Think she'll complete the mission?" Miller asked Thompson.

"I'll put one of my men as a tail on her."

"She already has one attached to that tight ass," Miller snickered, and Thompson laughed.

Luna Nightshade wore black cargo pants, boots, and a shirt with a tactical vest. She carried a Glock 17 nine millimeter pistol with a silencer, a boot knife, a folding knife, a multi-tool, rope, zip-ties, a ball-gag, chloroform and a telescoping baton. She found the target's house. Pete Langston, former Marine Captain. He stood at six feet even, weighed in at one-seventy, and was one of the most handsome humans the black cat had ever seen. The black cat was a looker too. She was five-seven, one-twenty, had long hair as dark as her fur, and lime green eyes that could melt the ice off the coldest heart.

Her palms sweated as she used the grappling hook and rope to scale Langston's walls. The nimble feline used her knife to wedge open a window on the top floor and slid in through the opening. The house was dark as it should have been at three in the morning. No alarm went off; good. She stalked the hallway, conscious of every footfall. The only sound was her own breathing, but it was indeed fast and shallow. She drew her pistol and attached the silencer, and found Pete Langston's bedroom. He slept in his bed, on his side with his back to her. She pointed the gun at the man and saw him shuffle slightly.

"I suppose you're here to kill me," he said, startling her.

"I have a gun pointed straight at your head. Any sudden moves, and you're dead."

"Sudden moves or not, I'm dead anyway."

"The jump drive; where is it?"

"On top of the armoire, in a porcelain bowl."

She cautiously went to the armoire, found the bowl, dug around some spare change and sticks of chewing gum and found the small jump drive. She pulled out a cloth and soaked it in chloroform.

"Take this," she said, tossing the cloth to him, "and breathe deeply."

"That's mighty humane of you; letting me slip into unconsciousness before you shoot me. I appreciate it. Um, before you execute me, are you at all curious as to what's on the drive?"

"No."

"Oh, alright then. Well, let me just say a quick prayer, and I'll sniff the rag, and it'll be lights out for me, for good," he said with a resigned tone. He mumbled a few words, gave the sign of the cross, and took the rag to his nose and breathed deeply.

Luna worked quickly. She used the zip ties to secure his hands and feet together, and stuffed a ball gag in his mouth. She couldn't help but fondle the man's ass when he was unconscious, and smiled. He was a very cute one indeed. She turned on the light and waited for the sedative to wear off.

When Pete came to, he realized he wasn't dead, and he was bound and gagged on his bed. He looked pleadingly at the black cat, as if asking why she toyed with him. "I'm not going to kill you," she said as she paced back and forth at the foot of the bed.

"Mmph?"

"Shocking, I know. I was paid to do exactly that. Pretty handsomely too. They want you dead, they want you dead real bad, and I want to know why. Now, I'm going to take off your gag, and you're going to tell me what's on this drive and why they want you, a fucking mechanic dead. I know I said I didn't want to see what's on the drive but...curiosity got this cat. You scream, you die, got it?"

Pete nodded. She undid the strap on the ball gag. He moved his jaw back and forth a few times to get the cramp out. "Cancer," he said.

"What?"

"Cancer. Trustworthy Pharms has a cure to at least seventy percent of known cancers, and it's on that drive."

"And you were what, going to sell it to the highest bidder?"

"No. I was going to give it to the media, the justice department, fucking Santa Claus if he'd be willing to listen. They've had this cure for the last five years, and yet people die from cancer all over the world. You know why? Money. They make two hundred different drugs for cancer, and they all do their part, but with awful side effects. Imagine a drug that can cure all these cancers with few side effects. Sounds great, right? Wrong; it hurts their other products, the chemo, the symptom relievers. They make this drug alright, but only the very wealthy receive it, and I mean guys you read about in Forbes."

"And you happened to stumble upon this while what, hacking their computers?"

"Ha, no. No, my cousin Jenna Lee discovered it while working there. And she paid the ultimate price. That drive, it's got it all. The formula, the list of patients who've received it, and evidence linking my little cousin's murder to the company."

"No wonder they offered so much for your head."

"How much, out of curiosity?"

"Two million."

"Well now, and to think my social studies teacher said I would never amount to anything. So what are you waiting for? That's an awful lot of money; shoot me."

"It is an awful lot of money," she agreed. She raised her gun and aimed it at his head. Pete closed his eyes and prepared for the inevitable. "But I kind of like you."

"Look, if you're stringing me along here and then you're going to shoot me later, that's just mean."

"Shut up. I'm thinking."

"About what?"

"About getting the best out of both worlds. We'll give them the drive alright, but we'll keep a copy. We're going to fake your death, collect two million dollars, send the data to the media, and live happily ever after in the tropics."

"You've given this some thought before you entered my house, haven't you?"

"I'm a thief, a spy, a burglar, but I'm not a murderer. Plus, the way I see it, if I spare your life, you'll owe me. Big time."

"And what do you want from me? You see how I live, I'm not rich."

"Money isn't everything that drives me. But a sexy ex-Marine who's at my beck and call for every sexual desire I could possibly have...well, love, that you can pay me back in full."

"I could think of worse scenarios," he admitted, staring at the strikingly beautiful black cat.

"Good, then as of this moment, my contract with the pharmaceutical company is over, and my contract to protect you begins. How does it go; 'til death do us part?"

"Let's hope that's a long time from now."

"Well, I was thinking maybe this evening; at least as far as the rest of the world will know."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to free you from your bonds. Go and pack your most cherished belongings, and what you think you'll need. We're going to make this look like a burglary gone wrong anyway, so if something is missing, all the better. Lay down on the carpet," she said after she freed him.

"Why?"

"I'm going to cut out the carpet to look like I'm covering up blood stains. Here, take this knife and nick your fingers, smear it on the desk and then help me start trashing the room as if we had a struggle."

Pete did as he was told while she began cutting the carpet. He packed his belongings, including a .40 caliber Smith & Wesson M&P pistol, his passport, some photos, a Leatherman tool, medals from his time in the military, and clothing and other essentials. Luna downloaded the jump drive to a second one, and then promptly kicked the computer to the floor.

They smashed the room up and Pete smeared some blood in random spots. "Alright, now, get on the carpet," Luna ordered.

"What?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes...I think so."

"Then lay down on the carpet. I'm going to roll you up in it. Chances are the company hired someone to follow me, to make sure I wouldn't chicken out. If they see me carrying your...body...in the carpet, they'll know I was successful. Oh, and bring an extra pair of shoes."

Pete reluctantly agreed. He looked up into Luna's alluring eyes. She smiled at the obviously scared human and delicately brushed her fingers over his cheeks reassuringly. She then began rolling him up in the torn carpet. She hauled the "loot" to her van, and then went back to get her real prize.

"Stay completely still."

Luna carried the young man down the stairs and to her van. Pete was impressed with how strong the feline was, even though she was much shorter and lighter than the ex-Marine. She unceremoniously dumped him in the back of the van and closed the doors. She started up the engine and drove away.

"You can come out of the carpet now," Luna called back. She left it loose enough that he could squirm out of the rolled up remains of his bedroom flooring. "Just don't come up to the front seat. I don't want anyone seeing you. In the meantime, take off your shoes, put your spares on, use those rags in my van to stuff the carpet, and make it look like your shoes are sticking out the same way as when I carried you."

"Got it," he said. They drove to an abandoned dump, and Luna dragged the "body" out, dug a hole, and poured kerosene on the roll. She tossed a burning pack of matches on the roll and it flared up immediately. Pete cautiously watched from the back window of the van, and saw a car parked outside the junkyard with its lights off. It drove away as soon as the roll caught fire.

Luna entered the van and started driving. "So where are we going?"

"My place. But first, I've got to make a phone call." She dialed on her cellphone. "Yes, the work is done. Yes, disposed of. Yes I've got the drive. I'm mailing the drive to your office tomorrow, you can transfer the money to my account. Yeah."

"So we're all good?"

"He said it'll take a few days for the balance to show up in my account. Other than that, we're good to go."

"And if the money isn't in your account?"

"He knows better."

They drove to her home, a nice, somewhat large house in the countryside. It wasn't a mansion, but it certainly didn't signify she was starving either. She opened the door and Pete followed her inside.

"Don't get too comfortable here. We'll be leaving for Costa Rica or Belize within a few days. In the meantime, there's the little issue of your debt to pay me."

"Oh, right..."

"Upstairs."

He followed the black cat's lead up to her bedroom. When she opened the door, his eyes grew wide. A large bed sat against the wall, with four large posts each adorned with shackles. Her wall had an assortment of whips, crops, canes, plugs, dildos and other toys.

"Deal's a deal. Get undressed." The ex-Marine shrugged and realized he had no choice. His life was in her hands, and soon, so would his body. He reluctantly discarded his clothing until he was down to his boxers. She looked at them disapprovingly until he removed them. His large and hardening cock wiped the scowl off Luna's face and she smirked.

"I love it when my investments pay off. On the bed." Pete did as he was told and got on the plush bed with its blood red sheets and blankets. "Now, spread your arms and legs please." He again complied, and she shackled his limbs.

"You've been a good boy so far. I reward good behavior," Luna said as she stripped slowly in front of her captive slave. Her fur was black as the darkest night, except for a small streak of white which ran from the bottom of her tits to her navel. Her pink nipples were hardened and her breasts plump and perky. She spread her legs and put her fingers to her sex to spread her pussy wide for his viewing pleasure. A few drops of her cream ran starkly down her black thighs.

"Lick me baby," she ordered. It was the first time Pete had ever been with a furoid, and he was lucky his first was with someone of such striking beauty. He inhaled her scent as she presented her sex to his face. She smiled calmly at him as he darted his tongue around the folds of her pussy. She moaned and ran her hands in his wavy hair. To his surprise, she purred softly as he ate her out.

"Oh my, you are very good at this. Very...oh...very good at this." Her fingers traveled down to his ears where she rubbed them gently. It only encouraged Pete to work on her with more vigor. She braced her hands against the wall as his pace increased. She shivered noticeably.

"Very...mm, good oh yes, boy, oh, oh," she gasped. She suddenly showered his face with her cream, covering him in it. It was sweet, sweeter than any human woman Pete had ever been with, and he lapped it up greedily.

"Well," Luna said with shortness of breath, "not bad for our first go around. But now the fun really begins." She slid off of the bound man and grabbed her toys. She looked down at her captive and contemplated where to begin.

"Hmm, I like experimenting. Let's find out a few things about you," she said. Luna found a blindfold and wrapped it around her slave's eyes. He began to breathe faster and shallower.

"Nervous already, honey?" she asked sweetly. Pete nodded slightly. She smiled and said "good." The black cat decided to start very gently with her captive and work her way up. He was, after all, hers, and she could take as much time as she wanted with him. A feather seemed an appropriate torture device to begin with.

She traced the feather down his chest, brushing over his nipples. They stood erect and she crouched down to lick them, earning a groan of pleasure from her captive. Pete thought to himself, if this is her idea of torture, he could get used to it.

The feather went down to his throbbing cock, and she traced the shaft with the feather's tip, then went down his balls. When she got to his thighs, he giggled slightly.

"Ticklish, are we?"

"Mmhmm," he replied, through pursed lips. The feather traveled down his leg further, and she could see her helpless victim gritting his teeth, holding in the laughter. When she got down to his feet, she licked her lips hungrily. The feather went up and down his soles, and his toes curled in response.

"It's okay baby, laugh if you want..." she said as she began to increase the intensity of her tickling. It was more than Pete could take and within seconds was exploding with laughter. He struggled against the bonds as the feline tickled the man mercilessly.

Pete was wheezing and gasping for air between insane laughter when Luna was satisfied with her tickling. She then looked at his helpless toes and began to suck them gingerly and lovingly. His laughter subsided and the warm, rough tongue felt pleasant on his soles and toes. Chuckles soon gave way to more moans of pleasure when Luna suddenly sunk her sharp, cat teeth into his big toe.

"Yow!" he screamed. A small trickle of blood oozed from the toe, and she lapped it up. Luna then returned the ball gag to his mouth and produced a cat-o-nine tails whip, and flogged his feet until they were bright red. She worked the small whip up his legs, leaving spaghetti-like streaks of red wherever the strips of leather impacted. Tears soaked the blindfold and muffled pleas barely escaped her captive's mouth.

She placed a cock ring on his throbbing penis, and it seemed to grow ever so slightly more. Next, she took a butt plug and lubed it up, then without any warning, shoved it up Pete's ass. He squeaked in pain and surprise at the sudden invasion.

"Oh hush now, this is only the beginning," she said dismissively. The female feline placed nipple clamps attached to a thin chain on his already sensitized nipples, again earning a yelp of displeasure. She was actually proud at how collected the ex-Marine was. Many of her former slaves would have been doing everything they could to escape at this point, but he took the punishment well.

"Now this is going to feel...awkward, babe," Luna said as she lubed up a sounding rod. She took his shaft and ran her hand up and down the smooth cock. She loved human cocks. Taking the head between her fingers, she pinched it until the opening gaped. A few drops of pre-cum oozed out, and she slid the steel sounding rod down his penis. Pete grunted and clenched his hand and toes.

"You're doing remarkably well, my pet," she said encouragingly. The rod sunk as far as it could go, but the dominatrix cat wasn't done yet. She attached two small alligator clips to the edges of the metal sounding rod and connected it to a tens device. She turned on the power to its lowest setting and watched his dick pulsate with the current. She increased the setting incrementally, and each turn of the knob sent new waves of pain through the poor man's penis. He grunted, sobbed, and screamed.

She quickly turned it to the highest setting and began to massage his buttocks. He was bucking around on the bed, so Luna climbed on top of his belly to hold him back down. Her wet pussy smeared her juices all over his belly, pooling in his bellybutton. She began to stroke his shaft, and felt the slight tingles of the electric pulses which were tormenting him. Without warning, Luna disconnected the tens device. The phantom tingles still racked Pete's brain, and he wasn't even aware there was no more jolts going through him.

"Easy, easy, easy, sweetie. Ok now, I'm going to take this sounding device out of you, and I'm going to ride you. Do not cum until I give you permission. If you do, the punishment will be severe," she said and removed the sounding rod. She also took out the butt plug and replaced it with a vibrator. She climbed on her helpless victim and slid her wet, hot pussy's pussy over his abused dick. She took back the cat-o-nine and began whipping his stomach as she rode him roughly.

Pete was beside himself. He was almost convinced he was dead and was looking at a shell of himself fucking the black cat, but the pain from the whip brought him back to reality. Luna took hold of the chain attached to his nipple clamps, and like a cowgirl holding on the reigns of a horse, she gripped and pulled back as she bobbed up and down his large shaft.

"Ung, ung, ung," she shouted as a second orgasm built inside her. Just as she was about ready to release, she had enough strength to say "okay baby, come for me!" The Marine shot his load up her twat like a fire hose trained on an inferno. Never in his life did he cum like that before. His body was shaking and the stream of white liquid seemed to go on forever. The black cat wasn't worried about the human semen deep in her cavity, as they had no chance of becoming pregnant and shared no known communicable diseases between the two species. All she cared about was the hot load that filled her up and bloated her canal.

12