The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," she said breathlessly. "Honey, you are so worth the investment." She yanked the nipple clamps off hard, causing another little dribble of cum to tickle out of his dick, and she removed the vibrator. The cum gushed out of her pussy when she got off his softening dick, and her hands were trembling. She climbed over the bound man until her breasts laid against his chest. She removed his blindfold, and looked into his eyes.

"Not bad for a light training session," she said, licking his shoulder.

"Mmph?" he asked incredulously at the statement.

"Oh come on now dear, that was hardly even imaginative for me," Luna said. She sank her teeth in his shoulder blade and waited for the blood to come up. She licked it lovingly, almost motherly, and then massaged his head, stroking his cheek softly. Luna undid the cuffs to the bed posts, but kept them on his hands and feet, locking them together.

"You're going to sleep like this, honey. You need to learn to accept your fate with me. Now rest up, my pet. Sleep..." she said as she stroked the still bound man's head. She could be cruel and devious, but at the same time fiercely loving and protective, and snuggled up to her prize as he slowly drifted to sleep.


12