All Comments on 'The Contract'

by MellowHaze

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Splinter737Splinter737over 2 years ago

Loved the story - what a great idea and well written. My only comment would be in the contract, what is the penalty for breaking the rules, as set out in the contract?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, I kind of thought she would want him nude too. I do have a question though, after reading thousands of stories here why are all the slim and or short girls so top heavy????????? I have seen so few stories where they have a normal chest..........................OBSERVATION...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m looking forward to see where you go with this

BarelinBarelinover 2 years ago

Please continue. This could backfire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm hoping that my head is just polluted because of all the ridiculous cuck and whore stories on this site lately, but I really hope this "naked all the time by contract" isn't going to be the excuse for her being yet another skank, her body off to everyone that sets foot in the apartment from now on and eventually fucking around on him. Holding off on voting until I see where this contract, poorly thought out in the details for too supposed legal scholars, actually leads.

PedroticaPedroticaover 2 years ago

Loving this so far. Strikes a chord with a personal tendency of mine …. I’m very tempted to ask my wife if I can submit myself to such a contract with her, though she likely wouldn’t be as eager to enforce it (or enjoy it) as James seems to be. Keep the story going!

nudist26nudist26over 2 years ago

Can't wait to see the next part find out how guests or even family is handled.

kozostorieskozostoriesover 2 years ago

I really liked this story. The premise is interesting, it's well written and quite believable. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next installment.

MellowHazeMellowHazeover 2 years agoAuthor

To address a few comments

@Splinter737, I initially did not include a "penalty" as the contract was mutually agreed upon, however now that it's been mentioned, there's essentially nothing that happens if the contract is breached, so I may revise this.

@Anonymous #1, The way I have the characters worked out, Lana would not mind if James was to join her, but it wouldn't be required as she set it up for herself. In general I think most authors write about women that are their idea of "ideal" even if slightly less common. I try to keep my characters to at least realistic builds, so you won't be seeing size D+ breasts on a 100lb girl or anything like that here.

@Anonymous #2, I do not plan to include any sort of "fucking around" in this story (or any of my future stories). I generally tend to keep this relatively light-hearted, but do intend to deal with the subject of "what happens when we have guests?" I intend to limit any third-party male involvement to looking/minor touches only, but may allow more for third-party females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A cuck is a cuck, regardless of whether she fools around with a guy or a girl, especially if he lets her get 'minor touching' from others. Just as I suspected, this story is headed for cuckville, whether you admit it now or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmh. Mixed feelings. enjoyed the erotic thrill factor - like in a nice fantasy daydream. But where does this plot lead to? Will it withstand RL challenges?

Is there a notary ledger that gets inspected or reviewed sometimes? Could he loose his notary license?

What if they have guests, like friends, parents, siblings? Or service personnel like delivery persons, contractors fixing installations, decorators, babysitters, food delivery or a party service? Or colleagues and clients dropping by in unusual circumstances (seeking help in an emergency)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part of this story! Hopefully it won’t be too long of a wait.

nudist26nudist26about 2 years ago

Is there a second part coming?

nudist26nudist26over 1 year ago

I guess part 2 isn't coming.

MellowHazeMellowHazeover 1 year agoAuthor

Apologies. I've been dealing with a lot in my own life that has kept me from writing since last fall. Hopefully I'll have time to devote to a proper second chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope part 2 is soon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any other parts coming to this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous