The Contract

Story Info
Christine has a decision to make. Will she sign?
4.3k words
3.77
11.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrissiej
chrissiej
18 Followers

The Contract

The printed papers lay on the kitchen table in front of me. I poured myself a glass of Chablis and pulled a chair out, before gathering my skirt underneath my legs to sit down and read them carefully...

********************************

Terms and Conditions of Servitude and Ownership.

This document (hereafter referred to specifically as "This Contract" and in more general terms as "The Contract") forms the basis of a consensual dominant and submissive relationship (hereafter referred to as "The Relationship") between the two parties stated and comprising the Terms and Conditions of Servitude and Ownership specified in This Contract. _____________________________ (hereafter referred to as "Sissy Nylon Slut") and ________________________ (hereafter referred as "The Owner"), agree to enter into The Relationship and The Contract freely and in full knowledge of these Terms and Conditions of Servitude and Ownership.

Each of the parties agree to read and initial each of the clauses stated in full understanding of those clauses and of any consequences or ramifications of failure to comply. Neither party has been coerced or otherwise forced into The Contract nor into The Relationship.

1. Period of Servitude and Ownership

The date of the commencement of The Contract and The Relationship and the period of Servitude and Ownership shall be _______________ (day) of ____________ (month) ________ (year) and this period shall last for one full calendar year.

2. Annual Review and Automatic Extension

Both parties agree that The Contract and The Relationship shall be reviewed 10 days before the expiration of This Contract and, unless both parties agree to any changes in the Terms and Conditions, The Contract and The Relationship shall automatically renew for a further calendar year. If both parties agree to changes as a result of The Contract review, then a new contract shall be drawn up and signed thus rendering This Contract null and void.

3. Primary Intent

3.1. Both parties agree that the fundamental underlying primary intent of The Relationship is one of ownership in that The Owner agrees to own The Sissy Nylon Slut within a dominant/submissive relationship. The definition of 'own' is agreed by both parties to be that of 'an item belonging to someone or an item in the possession of someone and the freedom of that someone to use or dispose of that item in any way that they deem suitable or desirable'. By way of further clarification it is agreed by both parties that Sissy Nylon Slut is owned by, and controlled by The Owner and that The Owner is free to make use of Sissy Nylon Slut in any way that The Owner deems suitable or desirable. For the purposes of clarification and for the avoidance of doubt, in The Relationship Sissy Nylon Slut is the submissive party and The Owner is the dominant party.

3.2. Both parties agree that Sissy Nylon Slut is to be in 'service' to The Owner to the best of her abilities and shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that such servitude meets the requirements of The Owner. By way of further clarification 'service' and 'servitude' are defined as 'to be employed as a servant', 'the state of being under the control of someone and of having no freedom' and in more general terms to fulfil a domestic role of cleaner, cook, personal assistant and so forth.

3.3. Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to act as a 'sexual servant' of The Owner where the definition of 'sexual' is agreed by both parties to be wide ranging but, in general terms, means that Sissy Nylon Slut will participate in a submissive manner in any and all sexual acts controlled, managed and directed by The Owner, regardless of whether The Owner participates in said acts or not. In general terms, 'sexual act' can be regarded as any activity, action, behaviour or manner in which one or more persons derives sexual pleasure from that act. Whether or not Sissy Nylon Slut derives any sexual pleasure from the sexual act is a moot point; her role in The Relationship is to submit and to serve The Owner and to derive pleasure from the act of servitude and submission. Further details on acceptable sexual acts will be found in This Contract in (see 13).

3.4. Sissy Nylon Slut agrees that she will not serve (as a domestic servant or sexual servant) to, nor participate in any sexual act with, any person other than The Owner in any way unless directed by and in full knowledge of The Owner (where the act could be reasonably considered as being within the Terms and Conditions of The Contract and The Relationship).

3.5 Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to accept the consequences that may result from failing to meet any of her obligations under the Terms and Conditions of The Contract. Such punishment may include physical punishment as well as mental acts of humiliation.

4. Duty of Care of Well-being and Privacy

4.1. Both parties agree to maintain a Duty of Care towards the physical and mental health and well-being of the other and to comply with the privacy wishes of both parties. The Owner agrees that under no circumstances should there be any long lasting, visible or permanent physical or mental adverse affects arising from any of the acts undertaken by the parties either together, with guests of The Owner or any solo activities undertaken by Sissy Nylon Slut as ordered and directed by The Owner.

4.2. The Owner and Sissy Nylon Slut will agree to and periodically practice the notification mechanisms indicating that an activity has gone beyond the acceptable limits and or capabilities of Sissy Nylon Slut. Mechanisms will include at least a 'safe word' and a 'safe hand gesture'. Finally both parties will agree and periodically practice a 'safe fallback mechanism' to cater for circumstances when, for whatever reason, Sissy Nylon Slut is unable to use her mouth and her hands (e.g. "Blink your eyes once if you wish to continue, blink twice if you wish to stop").

4.3. All padlock keys and combinations are kept by The Owner. The parties may agree an online mechanism for combination code control (and access to this may be extended by invite to others for temporary periods from time to time).

4.4 Sissy Nylon Slut agrees that her residence will be fitted with home automation devices that are under the control of The Owner. These devices will provide The Owner with the facility to monitor Sissy Nylon Slut's activities by camera and lock and unlock devices remotely.

5. 'Force Majeure'

If by reason of Force Majeure events (unforeseen external events outside the control of either party), either The Owner or Sissy Nylon Slut are unable to carry out their obligations under The Contract, then such party shall give notice and full particulars of Force Majeure to the other within a reasonable time. Under these circumstances the obligations of both parties will be suspended. If after a period of suspension, it is accepted that it is no longer possible, by reasons of Force Majeure, for either or both of the parties to remain compliant with The Contract, then both parties will be released from The Contract without consequence and The Contract rendered null and void.

6. Hours and Locations of Service

6.1. Sissy Nylon Slut is to remain in servitude 24 hours a day, 365 days a year regardless of whether Sissy Nylon Slut and The Owner are physically present in the same location or not. There are no geographical nor chronological constraints to this agreement (other than as specified in the Period of Servitude and Ownership clause). Both parties agree to make the best and most appropriate use of remote methods of control and communication wherever, whenever and however The Owner requires.

6.2. Under normal circumstances, Sissy Nylon Slut will serve The Owner in person every weekend (at least). Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to arrive at The Owner's residence by 1730 every Friday evening and will depart at 0630 Monday morning (unless directed otherwise by The Owner). Under normal circumstances, The Owner will arrive at his residence at or around 1830. Between these times Sissy Nylon Slut will provide The Owner with domestic services, participate in sexual acts and generally provide subservient and submissive companionship in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of The Contract.

6.3 Sissy Nylon Slut agrees that she will serve The Owner over Bank (public) Holiday periods such as Easter and Christmas, as well as during the periods when she has the ability take annual leave from work. These dates will be set by The Owner. The locations for these extended periods may be The Owner's residence or may be in hotel or rental accommodation as The Owner desires.

6.4. Sissy Nylon Slut will arrive and depart The Owner's residence in Working Attire and will change into Normal Day or Evening Attire, Domestic Service Attire or in any attire as commanded by The Owner. Full makeup and a feminine hairstyle or wig will be required before Sissy Nylon Slut's arrival and before her departure. These styles of attire are defined in This Contract (see 11).

7. Communications

Sissy Nylon Slut agrees that The Owner may contact her 24 hours a day either by SMS message, WhatsApp, mobile telephone, video call or email. Sissy Nylon Slut agrees that she will respond to any communication by The Owner within 60 minutes of the receipt of said communication if an immediate response is not possible (e.g. for reasons of work commitments).

8. Titles and salutations

8.1. Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to always refer to The Owner as "Sir" or "Master" and will always thank The Owner verbally (if physically possible) whenever The Owner gives Sissy Nylon Slut a task to perform (whether a domestic or sexual task).

8.2. Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to kneel when summoned by The Owner or when The Owner arrives at his residence. If The Owner is in a public place where the act of kneeling would cause embarrassment to The Owner, then Sissy Nylon Slut will bow her head or lower her eyes as befitting the context and occasion. In all cases, Sissy Nylon Slut will remain in that position until The Owner commands her to adopt another stance or position, or acknowledges her presence with a greeting or a greeting gesture.

8.3. The Owner will refer to Sissy Nylon Slut in any way that he deems desirable whether in private or in public.

9. Rights to Privacy and Limits to Knowledge of The Relationship

9.1. Both parties agree that knowledge of The Contract and The Relationship shall remain confined to the parties themselves. Any persons introduced temporarily into The Relationship included in, and party to, any acts of servitude or sexual acts will do so on the basis that there is no expectation nor implicit agreement of any long-term inclusion or permanent participation in The Relationship. Such temporary acts may also be carried out anonymously or pseudonymously.

9.2. Neither The Owner or Sissy Nylon Slut will agree to, expect nor insist upon knowledge of The Contract or The Relationship becoming part of or impinging on the following aspects of their lives:

9.2.1. Employers, employees and work colleagues

9.2.2. Parents, siblings or other close relatives

9.2.3. Neighbours

9.2.4. 'Vanilla' friends and acquaintances whether in real life or on social media

9.2.5. Sports and pastimes clubs and their members

9.3. Sissy Nylon Slut and The Owner agree to not participate in any unilateral communications or social media posts that will lead to the exposure of The Relationship, or The Contract or draw attention to the alternate lifestyles of either party. This includes contacting any person relating to the list stated in 9.2, any public social media posts and any posts on public pornographic photographic and video web sites, message boards or forums. From time to time, however, both parties may mutually agree to such posts as long as they both remain anonymous and unidentified in any photograph, video clip or post.

10. Acts of Domestic Servitude

10.1. Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to provide The Owner with domestic services including (but not limited to):

10.1.1. Household services such as cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and general housekeeping services up in all areas of The Owner's home.

10.1.2. Grocery and household shopping and related services.

10.1.3. Preparation, cooking and serving of breakfast, lunch and dinner for The Owner and any guests.

10.1.4. Preparation and serving of drinks and light meals or snacks to The Owner and any guests.

10.1.5. Secretarial services such as filing, typing, and other organisational tasks.

10.1.6. Laundry services such as washing, drying and ironing of clothes, bedding and other similar items.

10.2. Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to providing domestic services to acquaintances of The Owner as and when required, in locations as specified by The Owner and for periods as directed by The Owner (in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of The Contract and within the Period of Servitude and Ownership).

11. Dress Codes

11.1. Normal Day and Evening Attire - At weekends, on non-working weekdays and working weekdays (after working hours), unless engaged in Acts of Domestic Servitude or otherwise directed by The Owner, Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to dress in a manner that would befit a housewife in the 1950s. Tea or swing dresses with full circular skirts and net petticoats, pencil or circle skirts, blouses, sheath dresses, twin sets, cinch belts and associated appropriate jewellery.

11.1.2. Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to wear a long-line bra (bullet style if wearing a suitable dress or sweater) and high waisted open-bottom firm control girdle or firm control corselette at all times when not clothed in Working Attire. All girdles and corselettes must have a minimum of 8 suspender clips to secure stockings. 'V' straps are acceptable. All girdles and corselettes must provide The Owner access to Sissy Nylon Slut's bottom.

11.1.3. Sissy Nylon Slut will wear sheer seamed or reinforced heel and toe (RHT) nylon stockings (grey, white, tan, nude, coffee or black) and high heels (in a variety of forms but ideally open toed, sling back and strappy sandal style) or high-heeled mules.

11.1.3. Sissy Nylon Slut will wear makeup, good quality perfume and adopt an obviously feminine hairstyle or good quality wig.

11.1.5. Sissy Nylon Slut must wear fingernail extensions painted in a colour suitable for the occasion and dress style.

11.1.6. In normal Day or Evening Attire it is expected that Sissy Nylon Slut will be passable in public especially when attending public places and when shopping for herself or for The Owner.

11.1.7. Normal Day and Evening Attire also includes (but not limited to) the following items (unless directed otherwise by The Owner):

11.1.7.1. Drop earrings.

11.1.7.2. Matching bracelet and necklace.

11.1.7.3. Rings.

11.1.7.4. An anklet that states 'Sissy', 'Slut' or 'Cumslut'.

11.1.7.5 Leather wrist cuffs locked by padlock and joined by a 10 inch/25 cm length of chain(not in public).

11.1.7.6. Leather ankle cuffs locked by padlock and joined by a 20 inch/50 cm length of chain (not in public).

11.1.7.7. A leather collar that states 'Sissy', 'Slut' or 'Cumslut' (not in public).

11.2. Working Attire - On working weekdays (during working hours) Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to dress in female but androgynous appearing white shirts and pleated trousers (suitable for video calls and web conferences) with minimal non-obvious makeup. At the end of the working day, Sissy Nylon Slut shall change into Normal Day and Evening Attire (unless dressing specifically for Acts of Domestic Servitude or directed otherwise by The Owner). If Sissy Nylon Slut is required to work away from her normal place of work (home) then a business suit may be worn.

11.2.1. Underneath Working Attire Sissy Nylon Slut is to wear a camisole and a firm control high waisted pantygirdle with sheer seamed or reinforced heel and toe (RHT) nylon stockings (grey, white, tan, nude, coffee or black) and loafers. The pantygirdle must not provide access to Sissy Nylon Slut's bottom or clitty under any circumstances (for the purpose of toilet training and control).

11.2.3 If Sissy Nylon Slut is wearing a suit for the purposes of a work trip or a visit to her office, then sheer grey or black tights (pantyhose) and full sheer mesh panties may be worn instead of the pantygirdle and stockings (strict toilet training and control will be suspended during these times).

11.3. Sleeping Attire - Sissy Nylon Slut will wear a baby-doll ensemble or similar see through negligee for the purposes of sleeping, along with firm control foundation underwear (see 11.1.2) and stockings (see 11.1.3).

11.3.1 Sleeping attire also includes (but is not limited to):

11.3.1.1. Metal hand cuffs joined together

11.3.1.2. Metal ankle cuffs joined together

11.3.1.3. A bit gag with tongue suppressor locked by a padlock

11.3.1.4. A locked hood

11.3.1.5. A locked collar and leash

11.3.1.6. An external catheter over her chastity cage connected to a bottle or similar container

11.3.2. Unless invited by The Owner to sleep alongside him in his bed, Sissy Nylon Slut will be placed into a cage underneath The Owner's bed. Sissy Nylon Slut will be locked into the sleeping cage by The Owner and may also be secured to the bars of the cage by her leash or other securing mechanism. When not at The Owner's residence, Sissy Nylon Slut will sleep in a cage locked and unlocked by remote control (see 4.4).

11.4. Domestic Service Attire - Whilst engaged in domestic services, Sissy Nylon Slut agrees to dress in a manner befitting the task. Such dress codes include (but not limited to):

11.4.1. Temporary domestic attire such as an apron over Normal Day and Evening Attire

11.4.2. Maid's outfit comprising short black satin circular full skirt dress (rear lockable zip), net petticoats (minimum of 4), black seamed stockings, high heeled court shoes and white satin apron

11.4.3. Cleaner's outfit comprising a starched blue or black cotton sheath dress (rear lockable zip), nylon slip, tan or coffee seamed stockings, high heeled open toed mules and a white cotton apron

11.4.4. Domestic Service Attire also includes (but not limited to) the following items (unless directed otherwise by The Owner):

11.4.4.1. Earrings.

11.4.4.2. An anklet that states 'Maid' or 'Servant'.

11.4.4.3. Metal hand cuffs joined by a 6 inch/15 cm length of chain.

11.4.4.4. Metal ankle cuffs joined by a 10 inch/25 cm length of chain.

11.4.4.5. A tall leather posture collar that states 'Maid' or 'Servant'.

11.4.4.6. A bit gag with tongue suppressor, a ring gag or an inflatable ball gag locked by a padlock.

11.4.4.7. A locked head harness.

12. Permanent Chastity - Sissy Nylon Slut asks and agrees that The Owner will place and keep Sissy Nylon Slut's clitty in permanent stainless steel chastity (locked either by a padlock or an integral cylinder type lock) and a numbered chastity tag. At the annual supervised Milking Release (see 12.2) and review of The Contract (see 2), Sissy Nylon Slut will ask The Owner to lock up her clitty for another year of celibacy and in recognition of her servitude and submission to The Owner.

12.1 Supervised hygiene and health check releases will be permitted once a week.

12.2 Supervised releases for seminal fluid extraction (hereafter referred to as a 'Milking Release') will be permitted annually (prior to and as part of the extension of The Contract). Milking Releases other than the annual event will be at the discretion of The Owner. Sissy Nylon Slut agrees never to expect nor request a Milking Release other than the annual event. The annual Milking Release may be performed in the presence of guests invited by The Owner but will always be performed as a solo act by Sissy Nylon Slut herself.

12.3 The key to the chastity device will remain at all times in the possession of The Owner. A spare key for emergency purposes will be made available to Sissy Nylon Slut. The spare key will be kept in such a manner that The Owner will be made aware that the key has been used in addition to the breakage of the numbered chastity tag attached to the chastity cage. Whenever possible, Sissy Nylon Slut will request usage of the emergency key. Under all circumstances, use of the spare key will result in the deferral of the next planned annual Milking Release by 6 calendar months.

chrissiej
chrissiej
18 Followers
12