The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13 Acts of Servitude - Sexual Acts

Acts agreed between The Owner and Sissy Nylon Slut:

13.1. Sexual submission by Sissy Nylon Slut to The Owner (or on guests as directed by The Owner)

13.2. Full time chastity of Sissy Nylon Slut as outlined in 12.

13.3. Fellatio by Sissy Nylon Slut on The Owner (or on guests as directed by The Owner) or on a penis substitute such as a dildo, vibrator, or fingers

13.4. Cunnilingus by Sissy Nylon Slut on guests of The Owner

13.5. Anal penetration of Sissy Nylon Slut by The Owner (or by guests as directed by The Owner) either bodily with a penis or by use of a penis substitute (as above) or a 'fucking machine'. Sissy Nylon Slut may also be penetrated using 'strap-on' or 'harness' dildos in place of a penis. Only The Owner may penetrate Sissy Nylon Slut anally without protection (the wearing of a condom).

13.6. Long term wearing of anal devices (including butt plugs, lockable butt plugs and inflatable devices). These may be secured by way of a straps or a harness or may be integral to latex fetish underwear.

13.7. Bathroom (urination) permission control and water-sports in a variety of ways whether fully dressed or not, in private or discretely in public. Sissy Nylon Slut must always ask The Owner if she may use the toilet either in person or using SMS, WhatsApp or email. In cases of refusal to use the facilities, Sissy Nylon Slut must clean up after herself immediately unless restrained.

13.8. Enemas with a variety of non-toxic and non-corrosive substances. These may be self-adminsteredd for the purpose of cleaning or may be administered by The Owner.

13.9. Bondage using gags, blindfolds, restraints, straps, ropes, chains, tights (pantyhose), stockings etc.

13.10. Bondage employing additional devices such as stocks, humblers, benches, cages, spreader bars, anal hooks etc.

13.11. Bondage for lengthy periods (all-day, all-night)

13.12. The wearing of fetish wear such as latex, rubber, PVC and leather

13.13. Nipple clamps, nipple pumps and mild electro devices

13.14. Spanking and punishment using hands, floggers, bats, canes etc.

13.15. Humiliation and reprimands accompanied by suitable punishment.

13.16. Auctioning of temporary sexual acts (subject to the Terms and Conditions within The Contract) to be performed by Sissy Nylon Slut to guests of The Owner.

13.17. Sissygasms, edging and ruined orgasms in addition to orgasm control and denial.

13.18. Periodic milking releases (no less than once per year and no more than three times per year - these may be ruined orgasms or prostate massages).

13.19. Nylon footjobs or shoejobs by Sissy Nylon Slut on The Owner (or on guests as directed by The Owner).

13.20. Full nylon encasement of Sissy Nylon Slut combined with bondage for lengthy periods.

13.21. Sexual acts (subject to the Terms and Conditions within The Contract) performed outdoors with The Owner or in the presence of others (possibly involving invited guests of The Owner).

13.22. Sexual acts (subject to the Terms and Conditions within The Contract) performed in a sex club with The Owner or in the presence of others (possibly involving invited guests of The Owner).

13.23. The consumption of seminal fluid and urine provided by The Owner and others (including Sissy Nylon Slut herself) and potentially in the presence of guests invited by The Owner.

13.24. The confinement of Sissy Nylon Slut in a wardrobe, cupboard or closet whilst in strict bondage for lengthy periods.

14. Acts deemed unacceptable by both parties:

14.1. Scat play.

14.2. Blood play and abrasion play.

14.3. Gun play.

14.4. Use of psychedelic, anaesthetic or other psychotic substances.

14.5. Anal fisting and prolapsing.

14.6. Public exposure whether intended maliciously or in jest.

14.7. Financial leverage or exploitation (aka FinDom).

14.8. Breath play and asphyxiation.

14.9. Needles, spikes and knives.

14.10. Injections of saline or any other substance.

14.11. Sounding.

14.12. Sex trafficking.

14.13. Non-consensual or visible body modification.

15. Both parties agree to undergo periodic and frequent testing for sexually transmitted diseases.

16. Signatures

16.1. Signed by _______________________________________ (Sissy Nylon Slut) _______________________(Date)

16.2 Signed by _______________________________________ (The Owner)_______________________________(Date)

************************************

The contract had arrived a few minutes earlier in an email from Master both as an attachment and with a link to a Docusign service. The email was plain, simple and straight to the point (as was normal with Master). It read:

"Christine,

In order to take our relationship further, you must read, absorb and agree to the attached contract. This reflects all of the conversations we have been having over Skype and by email so there shouldn't be any surprises for you.

You need to electronically sign The Contract within the next 30 minutes. You must also print, sign and return two copies of The Contract to me by post tomorrow.

I will then countersign The Contract electronically and countersign the physical copies when they arrive. I shall keep one copy and you shall keep the other.

Once everything is in place, we can begin properly.

Master P."

I sat back and drummed my red painted fingernails on the table top.

Was this where my life had taken me to naturally? It certainly felt like it was the right thing to do (despite my misgivings and trepidation). Was I really able to sign my freedom away to a man that I had never met in person, only online in messages and Skype video conversations?

Draining my glass and refilling it from the bottle, I picked up the pen and began the process of initialling each clause and signing up to servitude.

12