The Contract Ch. 02

Story Info
Training begins.
2.3k words
4.69
15k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*First I would like to thank everyone who read part one and enjoyed it. I appreciated reading your comments. I am terribly sorry that it has taken me this long to write another part, there was a lot going on in my personal life. I do hope you enjoy this next part and I shall do my best to write more until the story is finished. I may even tell Jonathan and Garret's story someday!*

*****

Jonathan let the hot water run down his back and relaxed in the warmth, his eyes closed. Today would be day one of training for Anna. He had texted Garret last night to tell him he was invited to dinner next week and promised him some excellent entertainment. Garret told him to have fun with training. Jonathan sighed and turned off the water, then grabbed a towel to dry off. Today he would dress as finely as he did at the auction, suit pants and dress shirt, and see how well his little submissive could handle being naked for the whole day.

After dressing he drummed his knuckles against her bedroom door until he heard her sleepily murmur that she was awake.

"Breakfast is in thirty minutes, sweetling. Don't keep me waiting."

He chuckled as he heard the sheets shuffle and her footsteps pitter-patter quickly into the bathroom.

Jonathan timed her, and at almost thirty minutes on the dot she walked into the kitchen, damp hair clinging to her neck.

"Have a seat," he gestured and set down a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast for her. He took the seat next to her and helped himself to his plate. "Sleep well?"

"I did after I was able to fall asleep."

"Too excited to sleep, hmm?"

Anna blushed and said nothing as she ate.

Jonathan grinned behind the cover of his glass, oh today would be a delight. He let her eat in silence, patiently planning and content to be in her presence. The minute she finished eating, he spoke.

"Go to my study and strip. Wait for me, kneeling like I taught you, on the pad in the middle of the room."

She looked at him with an incredulous expression on her face.

Jonathan leaned forward onto his elbows and raised an eyebrow. "Do I need to repeat myself, pet?"

"No, Sir!" Anna squeaked as she jumped off and hurried out of the kitchen.

Jonathan chuckled and resumed his breakfast, slowly, taking the time to really taste every bite. He took their dirty dishes and meticulously stacked them in the dishwasher, he wanted to make her wait and anticipate when he would walk through that door. With the grace of a cat, he silently walked up the stairs, knowing just where to step to not make a sound. He paused outside the closed door of his study, waiting just a few breaths more, then pushed it open.

What he saw pleased him, mostly.

Anna was kneeling just as she had been taught and that fact is what pleased him, that she was still wearing her bra and panties did not.

"When I say strip I mean everything, pet," Jonathan said as he strode into the room to stand before her. His voice was gentle, yet pitched to sound menacing.

Anna fidgeted uncomfortably but made no move to undress.

Jonathan sighed and walked behind her. With one hand he quickly unsnapped her bra clasp and drew the garment down her arms. She was completely topless before she could register what had happened. Jonathan took her chin in his hand and made her look up at him.

"Shall I remove the rest as well?"

Anna quickly stood to remove her panties then dropped back down into her kneeling position.

"Good girl. Though I'm afraid this time I'll have to remember your indiscretion. But, it can wait for now." He smirked as she shivered slightly. "My rules are very simple, pet. Obey and you will be rewarded. Please me, and in return you will know such pleasure, I promise you that. Now, up on your feet, I have a few positions to teach you today."

Her eyes widened as he lightly tapped her bottom with a crop that she had not seen him retrieve. She stood and felt very awkward that she was completely naked as he was fully clothed, she didn't know where to put her hands.

Jonathan soon fixed that.

"Feet apart, hip width," he tapped her thigh with the crop. "Arms folded behind your head, elbows out. When I tell you to be ready for inspection, this is the position you will go to. No, no sweetling, keep those elbows out. Don't try to hide. You see, in this position you are completely exposed." He stepped closer to her, his clothes just barely brushing against her skin. "Look up," he whispered in her ear.

Anna looked up to the ceiling above her. Her brow wrinkled for a moment as she slightly frowned in confusion, not seeing anything important.

"You see that hook anchored in the beam?"

"Yes, Sir." Her frown disappeared as she located the hook blending in with the wooden beam on the ceiling. She could see the bolts securing it to the beam and the hook itself was quite thick.

"If you try to hide yourself I will tie your hands with rope and suspend you from that hook. Just far enough so that your toes barely touch the floor," he continued in a low, calm voice. "No part of you will be hidden then, and I may do as I please. Your entire body, spread out for my pleasure."

Anna's breath hitched as he spoke, she couldn't take her eyes off the hook.

His chuckle so close to her ear startled her and she brought her gaze back down. He was still standing very close to her, barely touching, his breath hot on her neck. She shivered as he brushed the back of his fingers down her naked back.

"Now then," he murmured, "let's move to the next position, shall we?"

...

Anna sank back down to her knees a bit out of breath after, basically, being put through her paces. Jonathan had taught her a few more positions she needed to learn for various circumstances. Attend, wait, face down, wall, and present to name a few. Present was the hardest for her as she had to utterly expose herself to him, her cheeks were bright red every time he made her perform it. He had made her demonstrate them for him over and over until he was satisfied she performed them correctly.

Jonathan sank down into a black armchair that was set against the wall, facing her. He had one more lesson to teach.

"Come here," he said as he set the crop down on a small end table.

Anna stood and went over to him as bidden, she did her best to keep her hands at her side and not cover herself.

"Lay face down, across my lap," he ordered. When she hesitated he raised an eyebrow. "You haven't forgotten your earlier disobedience, have you?"

Anna took a deep breath. "No, Sir." She braced herself on the chair arm and gently lowered herself onto his lap. Jonathan helped her find the right position. Her knees rested on the chair beside him and her head dangled on the other side, cheek pressed against the soft chair. Her pert bottom exposed.

He palmed one cheek with his warm hand and kneaded the soft flesh. He was very pleased with her ass and very much looked forward to playing with it. Jonathan traced the cleft where her cheek met her thigh and she wiggled a little on his lap. Oh, this would be fun.

"I believe ten will be enough for this punishment," he said as he palmed a generous cheek again. "You will count each one and I will add more if you miscount. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Anna whispered, he could hear the trepidation in her voice.

"Good," Jonathan murmured and delivered the first smack to her bottom.

Anna gasped and jerked on his lap. He firmly pinned her shoulders down beneath his right arm to keep her steady.

"One, Sir!" she gasped.

He gently massaged the reddening skin, then delivered another without warning to the other cheek.

"Two, Sir!" her breath hitched. He was not giving playful smacks like her previous lovers would do, these stung.

He alternated between each cheek, trying to catch her off guard by not using a pattern. She dutifully counted each one.

"Ten, Sir!" she moaned as he delivered the final one. Tears threatened to spill down her cheeks and she sniffled a little.

Gently, Jonathan sat her up so she was cuddled against his chest. He rubbed her stinging bottom, now a fiery red from the punishment. Wrapping his arms around her he held her close and offered a tissue to wipe away her tears.

"You did well, sweetling," he murmured into her hair. "You've done very well today, I am quite pleased."

She smiled against his chest, basking in the praise.

"Now, how did laying across my lap feel?

Anna took a deep breath. "A bit scary, Sir. I knew it was for a punishment and I was afraid of how much it would hurt."

"And did it hurt?" he asked, though already knowing the answer.

"Yes. It stung mostly, still does a little. I...I like being spanked but I've never been spanked like this before."

"It was not meant to be enjoyed. Don't worry, I'll smack that lovely ass of yours again sometime, and then you will enjoy it."

Anna squirmed a little at those words. She could feel the dampness on her thighs from her pussy and hoped he hadn't noticed. Or maybe she did.

Of course he had noticed. With that ass up on display earlier he could see things quite clearly as he spanked her. He had smiled when her thighs started to glisten with her own juices coating them. It was good to know that even though she was being punished, a part of her enjoyed it.

He stood and kept her cradled in his arms.

"I think that someone deserves a nice, hot bath." He said as he carried her to her room.

She relaxed against his chest as he carried her down the hall. Once in her bathroom he set her back on her feet and steadied her as she regained her balance. He opened a cupboard and gestured to the contents.

"Take your pick. It is fully stocked with bath salts, bubbles, oils, you name it." He unbuttoned his cuffs and rolled up his shirt sleeves as he spoke. "If you prefer other scents then we can go shopping and you can pick out some more."

He started the water as she decided on which ones she wanted. By the time he had the water at a pleasantly hot temperature she had picked out the eucalyptus mint bath salts and oil. He added those to the water and soon the whole room smelled strongly of the relaxing scent. Jonathan took her hand and helped her down into the spacious tub. Anna hissed at the sting in her bottom when it touched the water, but the salts soon soothed the sting. Jonathan's slight smirk made her want to splash him, but she figured he would probably turn her over his knee again right there for getting his nice clothes wet.

Jonathan let her have a moment to relax into the water and get used to the soothing warmth. He poured soothing soap onto a soft sponge and gently bathed her, taking care to avoid those areas he knew she desperately wanted him to touch. He washed her creamy thighs, teasingly tracing a finger along the sensitive areas.

She was putty in his hands.

Every time she thought he was going to touch her where she wanted him, he would pass right by. He would just lightly graze a nipple with the sponge, and barely brush her clit.

Despite the heat of the water she was trembling. Her back arched, legs spread, wordlessly begging him to take her.

"Tell me what you want, sweetling," Jonathan whispered, making sweet circles with the sponge around her breasts.

"Mmmm," Anna moaned, desperately.

"That's not an answer," he teased, "I may as well leave."

"No! Please, Sir!" Anna whimpered. "I...I...mmm."

"Tell me," he commanded.

"Please, Sir, please make me cum!"

Jonathan smiled and put down the sponge. He gathered her damp hair in his fist at the nape of her neck and pulled her head back, making her breasts arch up to him, his fingers slowly trailed down her smooth stomach. He avoided that sensitive bud and traced his fingers around her damp lips. Her breathing hitched and she softly moaned beneath him. He slipped one finger into her slick folds and she cried out at finally being touched. Just that slight penetration gave a moment of relief, until he started stroking.

She tensed and grabbed his arm that was holding her hair, her mouth parted into a soft "O." Jonathan obliged the needs of his sweet girl and added a second finger. Oh he loved watching the pleasure play out on her face.

"You're going to cum for me, sweetling," he murmured to her. "But you will wait until I say you can."

"Y-yes Sir," she stammered. Her hips writing beneath his hand, making the water splash.

Anna's eyes were closed, so she didn't see his grin. Jonathan crooked his fingers that were inside her and stroked her mercilessly. She cried out and clung to him, she was at the edge where he wanted her. He placed his thumb over her clit and rubbed it in time with his strokes. She trembled, dangerously close.

"Cum for me."

Anna moaned and her hips jerked, she seemed to not breathe for a moment as the pleasure hit her. At last, the release of the tension that had built up inside of her from the day of training. Jonathan slowed his fingers and gently massaged her through her orgasm until she slumped back against the tub.

Jonathan kissed her forehead.

"Good girl."