The Contract Ch. 03

Story Info
Dinner and a Show.
2.9k words
4.73
11.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The tone of this chapter has changed from the other two. Since these two have been getting to know each other rather well over their first week they have become more comfortable. They can talk a little easier with each other now and can act as friends besides the power dynamic. I just wanted to address that first just in case some were confused by the difference in tone. As always, thank you for reading, I love seeing your comments and support!*

...

It had been a week since Anna's first day of training and her first, delicious orgasm by Jonathan's hand. She hadn't been allowed to orgasm since, and that was damn frustrating. Every day he had her demonstrate the positions he had taught her until he was satisfied that she could perform them flawlessly. She was starting to get more comfortable being naked around him. Since he insisted on it every day she was in training she was getting used to it. Jonathan, of course, was always nicely dressed in a well fitting suit or dress shirt while she was naked to further emphasize her situation. Anna loved a man in a suit, and Jonathan looked very fine indeed when he wore one.

She stretched sleepily in bed. Morning light was starting to filter in through the curtains. Jonathan had told her she could lounge in bed for a while this morning, so she relished her chance to be lazy. A knock on the door startled her, she hadn't been expecting a wake up call today.

Jonathan entered with a tray filled with her favorite breakfast foods. He had figured out what she liked the best over the week and had an assortment prepared for her by his housekeeper.

"Good morning, sweetling," he said as he flourished the tray before her. The aroma of pancakes, eggs, and bacon washed over her. She was pleased to see some of her favorite fruits in a bowl as well.

Anna sat up in bed and he placed the tray on her lap.

"I thought breakfast in bed would be a well deserved treat for you this morning," Jonathan said as he placed a kiss on her temple and sat next to her on the bed, facing her. "I know I promised you a lazy morning, but I have a surprise for you tonight that I want you to be prepared for."

Anna smiled when he kissed her temple, she liked it when he did sweet things like that. She dug into her pancakes and looked at him curiously.

"What sort of surprise?" she asked, not being formal yet as he hadn't given her the signal that they were in their roles. They were in her room, and this was her sanctuary.

He smiled mischievously at her and swiped a strawberry from her tray.

"You remember Master Garret, don't you?"

"Of course! He was very nice to me at the auction. He is your friend, isn't he?"

"Indeed. Well, I've invited him over for dinner tonight," he lightly stroked her thigh through the blanket with his fingertips, which made her shiver, "and you are the entertainment for the evening."

Anna paused with a bite of bacon and eggs halfway to her mouth.

"You mean, the things we've been doing here, I'll be doing that for him?" she sounded very unsure.

"Basically, yes. Dinner parties like this are very common in this community. Though they are usually attended by multiple dominants and their submissives. This way you can get used to it in a more intimate setting. Garret is looking forward to seeing how you're doing."

"Will...will I have to have sex with him, Sir?" she asked meekly, dropping into her submissive habits.

He put his hand comfortingly on her arm. "No, sweetling. We've discussed how you're unsure of that. Besides, I especially won't allow that yet since I haven't yet had the chance to take you." He winked and stood as she blushed. "Now, finish eating and meet me downstairs. We can relax for a while before getting everything ready for tonight." He leaned over her, bracing one hand on the headboard while the other stroked her cheek. "I'm going to make you dripping by the time Master Garret arrives."

He seized her mouth in a kiss, then left her feeling bewildered to her breakfast.

Anna drew in a shaky breath, instantly aroused by his commanding voice and kiss. She wasn't sure how she would be able to perform for her Master's friend, and she had a feeling that Jonathan had much in store for her.

...

Jonathan was true to his word and they had a lazy day. Much of it was spent together, Anna had to admit she was attracted to the man and she liked spending time with him. She had started to get more comfortable around him this first week. She stopped being fearful that he was going to tie her up and fuck her at a moment's notice. His actions were smooth and calculated, and always gentle when she needed them to be. It almost felt like he was courting her, in a strange way. Throughout their lazy Saturday they were always in the same room together. Lounging separately at first while reading, then finding themselves cuddled together on a couch in his library.

Jonathan set aside his book and ran a hand along her side. She was snuggled up close to him, lightly dozing. She murmured as he moved on top of her, her eyes opening to look up into his. Before she could speak he was kissing her. One hand loosely held her hair and the other rested on her hip. He placed one knee between her thighs and gently spread them open until he pushed against her sex. Anna gasped into his kiss, relishing the contact against her clitoris that she had been denied for the past week. His hand moved under her shirt and cupped her left breast, bare under her clothes, just the way he liked her to be. He thumbed her nipple until she was squirming beneath him. Her hips moved and she ground against his thigh, shuddering at the blissful friction. Jonathan let her have her fun, for now. He continued to tweak her nipple, listening to her soft cries and moans and she writhed beneath him. Her breathing quickened and she started to get stiff beneath him.

He immediately took his thigh from her and held her hips still. Anna cried out in protest and looked up at him, begging him with her eyes.

"Not yet, pet," he whispered. "We have to give Master Garret a good show, remember?"

He grinned as she grumbled beneath him and tried to calm herself down. She had been so close!

Jonathan felt his own need straining his pants. He was more than ready to take her, had been ready since the first day, but it wasn't the time for that yet. But, it was time for another lesson.

He moved off of her and sat in an armchair across from the couch.

"Come here, pet."

She shakily sat up and went to him. He pulled her in for another kiss, then gently guided her down to her knees between his thighs. Jonathan leaned back in his chair as she looked up at him.

"I think you're past due to show me what you can do," he said with a husky rasp in his voice.

Anna understood and grinned at him. She slid her hand up his thighs, teasing just slightly but not enough to get herself into trouble. Being bold she placed one hand on his erection, eyes widening at the size she felt there. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and drew the zipper down. He shifted his hips as she pulled down the fabric of his pants and boxer briefs. She was completely focused on his cock as she revealed it. It throbbed slightly in time with his heartbeat. His pubic hairs were neatly trimmed and that seemed to emphasize his organ that much more. Anna knew she had to taste him. She wrapped one hand around his shaft and wrapped her lips around his tip. Jonathan breathed in deep, his pet surprising him with her eagerness.

Encouraged, Anna continued to explore. She felt him throb in her hand and eagerly took more of him into her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down, taking him deeper each time. Jonathan hadn't expected how good she would be at this, she took him expertly in her mouth, he was already fighting to keep his control for a bit longer.

He let out a soft groan as she took him all the way and deep-throated him. His control slipped and he grabbed a fistful of her hair and started guiding her faster. She complied with no complaint, gripping tight to his thighs. Anna gently cupped his balls and massaged them as he used her mouth. Jonathan moaned and came, holding her head still. His pet dutifully gulped down his seed, breathing heavily through her nose. He let her go and pulled her up into his lap, kissing her.

"You are a very good girl," he murmured with a smile as he held her.

...

Anna lightly touched the dress that was laid out for her on her bed. Jonathan had brought it to her when she was through with her shower and told her she was to wear it for dinner tonight. The material was silky and a rose pink in color. As she put it on she felt it cling to her every curve. Jonathan had instructed she wear no undergarments. The tight material easily showed the points of her nipples and it was obvious that was wearing no underwear. The dress went to her knees and only went over one shoulder, leaving the other bare. Jonathan certainly was showing her off to his friend. She slipped on the silver high heeled shoes, then stepped out of her room to join Jonathan downstairs.

He was waiting for her in the sitting room. His eyes roamed over her as she walked into the room and he gave her a very pleased smile.

"You look ravishing, my dear," he said as he stood to greet her. He was about to pull her close and kiss her when the doorbell rang.

"Ah, that will be Master Garret. Now, remember what I've taught you and you will do very well tonight. Go greet our guest, just like you practiced."

"Yes, Sir," Anna said and hurried to the door.

She took a deep breath, her hand on the knob, then pulled the door open with a smile.

"Good evening, Master Garret," she greeted with a slight nod of her head. "Please come in. I have been looking forward to meeting you again."

Garret took her hand and placed a kiss on the back. "It is a pleasure to see you again, my dear. I hope that I shall be seeing much more of you."

Anna blushed as she closed the door and led Garret to the sitting room.

The two dominants greeted each other with a hug and settled into opposite chairs. Anna knelt by Jonathan and rested against his legs. He placed one hand lightly on her head and gently stroked her hair. She listened as they spoke, blushing furiously as it was mostly about her, and answered when Master Garret spoke to her. She relaxed as he asked her about her life, and not just about what Jonathan had been having her do.

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready to eat," Jonathan said and stood, holding out his hand for Anna. She took it and he helped her to her feet, placing her hand in the crook of his arm once she was up. "I'm sure you will enjoy the feast we are having tonight, Ret."

"I am sure I will." Anna heard the chuckle in the older dominant's voice.

They strolled into the dining room and Anna was puzzled to see that only two place settings had been prepared. She looked curiously at Jonathan. He grinned and pulled a length of black silk from his pocket.

"I'm sure you remember this, pet," he stated.

"Yes, Sir," Anna breathed shakily. Without being asked she stood still and placed her hands behind her back.

"Good girl," Jonathan murmured to her as he bound her hands then blindfolded her.

He led her over to the table and pulled her down into his lap.

"She insisted we start right away on our first day," Jonathan said with a chuckle as Garret sat to the left of the head seat. "So we had a little lesson in patience. I think my pet enjoyed that, didn't you sweetling?"

"Yes, Sir," Anna answered and squirmed a little on his lap. She was still aroused from earlier and she was sure she had started to make a wet spot on her dress.

The two men talked, some was normal conversation but they always brought the conversation back to Anna. How she was feeling, how the food tasted, what had she been learning? All while Jonathan fed her by hand. Anna blushed furiously at being in this vulnerable position. It hadn't felt this way the first time Jonathan had done this, that was almost relaxing. She was anything but relaxed now.

Jonathan slowly pulled up the hem of her dress, bringing it up until it barely covered her pubic mound. Anna squirmed a little on his lap, whimpered softly so that only Jonathan heard. He scooted his chair back from the table and turned her so her back was resting against his chest. He spread her legs and draped them over his knees to keep them apart, her blush increased as she knew she was exposed to Master Garret now. He ran his hands up and down her creamy thighs, pushing the hem of her dress up a bit further.

"Master Garret, my pet has a favorite dessert that she greatly enjoys while she's like this, would you indulge her?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Anna felt the other man come closer to her, her breathing hitched as she waited to see what he would do. She jumped slightly as she felt something cool touch her lips. She obediently opened her mouth and tasted chocolate. Eagerly she bit into the morsel and was rewarded with the sweetness of a strawberry and the decadence of chocolate. For a moment she forgot it wasn't Jonathan feeding her and gave an appreciative moan. Then she blushed and tried to hide her face.

Jonathan placed his hand under her jaw and tipped her head back up. "Ah, ah, no hiding sweetling."

As she was given another strawberry she felt Jonathan slowly pull down on her one shoulder strap. He kissed her shoulder as he uncovered it and she thought he would stop there, but the slow tug continued. She found herself holding her breath as the fabric inched lower. The top half of her bosom was exposed. She could feel the fabric dragging over her nipples. With one more gentle pull the fabric fell away from her breasts and pooled around her hips, she was completely exposed on Jonathan's lap.

She jumped again as she felt Jonathan's hands tease her entrance. His fingers were soon slick with her juices. He pressed something inside her, not his fingers, this was bigger and slightly cool. As he moved it in and out she realized it was a dildo. She arched in Jonathan's lap and moaned. Her moan turned into a cry as Jonathan pressed a button on the dildo and the toy started to vibrate. He cupped her breasts while the other pumped the dildo in her pussy, with everything she had been put through that day and the week she felt herself starting to get close quickly.

"Please, Sir?" she breathed out with a moan.

"Please what, pet? Say it so Master Garret can hear you."

"P-please, I, I need to cum. I'm close, Sir!"

Jonathan pumped the dildo faster and seemed to ignore her plea.

"Please, Sir! Please, make me cum!" she cried.

"Cum for me," he commanded.

His beautiful pet came apart in his arms and screamed her pleasure. He turned off the vibrations and let her ride out the blissful feeling. He took the dildo from her and wrapped his arms around her.

"That was a lovely thing to watch." Garret said from across from them.

Anna stiffened a little in Jonathan's lap, she had completely forgotten about the other man. Jonathan chuckled and gave her a comforting squeeze. He let her put her legs together and snuggled her close.

"I will see myself out," Garret said. Anna felt him give Jonathan a pat on the shoulder, then he gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I truly enjoyed your performance, little one, you did quite well."

As he left, Jonathan removed the blindfold and the binding from Anna's hands and let her cuddle into his chest. She was still basking in the afterglow.

"That was a beautiful performance, sweetling," he murmured to her, stroking her naked back. "I am very proud of you."

Anna smiled and hummed with pleasure at his praise.

He rose from the chair and carried her up the stairs to her room. He set her on the bed and removed her shoes and the crumpled dress.

"You will have to wear this for me again someday, you looked stunning in it."

He tucked her into bed, then made to leave.

Anna caught his hand.

"Wait, will you please stay?"

Jonathan paused for a moment, then smiled down at her. He took off his dress clothes then got into the bed next to her, pulling her close against him so he was spooning her back.

"Of course, sweetheart. Sleep well."