The Contract Ch. 03

Story Info
A young man finds out his girlfriend is secretly a succubus.
2.4k words
4.37
9.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning that followed was a lazy one. It was the weekend, and neither of them had anything planned for the day. Blake figured there was no point in immediately going back to his house, so he stayed for a bit. Elizabeth was still in her demon form and hadn't reverted back since she got home the previous night.

They watched some anime together while sipping their coffee. After finishing her cup, Elizabeth set it on the coffee table and put her arm around him. He leaned in closer, resting his head against hers as he took the last few sips of his coffee.

Once they'd both finished, Elizabeth got increasingly handsy over time. She started by resting her hand on his thighs, then she migrated up and reached into his blue shirt. Her cold hand ran across his hairy chest and tummy. She went back down to his thigh, then felt at his bulge.

"Wait..." she looked down at his crotch and noticed something was off. After groping it again, she gave him an odd look. "Why aren't you wearing underwear?"

"Oh fuck, you noticed." He sighed. "I forgot to pack some last night, and I didn't want to wear the same underwear from yesterday so I just went without them. And since we're on the topic," he gestured to the black tank top she was wearing "I noticed you're not wearing a bra."

"Well, naturally." She responded casually. "If I'm just sitting around at home, I don't wear bras."

"Makes sense, I guess. That said, I can see you still aren't satisfied after last night. I mean, given how handsy you're being..."

"I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. You were so good at eating me out and a good pegging session is always fun. But for whatever reason, I woke up kind of horny this morning. Plus, I kind of want to fuck your dick again."

"Ah, I see." He put his arm around her. "Well, sounds fine to me. I'm pretty much down with whatever at this point."

"I knew you'd agree to it." She kissed him. "Let's not waste any time then." She sat back and took off her black tank-top, her tits dropping as she pulled it over her head. Yet again, it seemed her patience disappeared once she got horny.

"Woah, okay." He said, staring at her chest. "Getting right into it, huh? Alright then, let's go!" He slid his pants down to his ankles. His dick was still flaccid, though it was starting to get a little bigger.

She leaned up against him, her tits pressing against his arm. She began stroking his dick, preparing her stallion before she rode him. She could feel his hot shaft getting stiffer in her hand.

Elizabeth looked up lovingly to her blushing meal provider. Although she was the one who initiated it, now it seemed he was just as horny as she was. She looked back at his dick, which was already standing erect. And all she had to do was touch it a bit.

She giggled, before sliding her pants down. After fully undressing, she sat on top of his crotch. She pulled Blake's shirt over his head and tossed it aside, so that way they would both have their tits out. Lifting his head up, Elizabeth opened her fanged mouth to reveal her long, forked tongue. She stuck it out and licked at his ear.

"That tickles~" he cried.

She chuckled, then leaned in for a kiss. She French kissed him, pushing her snake-like tongue into his mouth. After a moment of licking his tongue, she pulled out of the kiss. "I can feel you getting even harder." She commented, feeling his hot meat against her ass. "Ready for me to fuck you again?"

He smirked. "Yes, ma'am!"

"That's what I like to hear. But first, how about I use that spell again? The one that stopped you from cumming until I gave a signal?"

"Sounds good. To be honest, I kinda liked that one."

She raised her hips up and grabbed his dick. After casting the spell, she lowered herself onto it. Feeling his thick cock slide inside her sopping wet pussy, she let out a pleased sigh. She grabbed him by the shoulders with his dick partway inside her. "Yeah, this is what I wanted." She said. "Nothing like a good morning fuck."

Blake held Elizabeth's hips as she started fucking him. He bucked his hips in rhythm with her movements, his cock gradually pushing further inside. Once his throbbing dick was completely gobbled up by her pussy, she started grinding on it. She rolled her eyes up as she felt it rub up against her sweet spot.

He reached up and groped at her tits. As always, they felt soft and warm in his hands. He touched them every time they fucked, but she seemed to like it. Besides, they were so huge that the temptation was too much.

"God, that feels good." She grunted. "I want to just milk this cock of yours until it's empty!"

Eventually she resumed bouncing on his cock. She pressed her hands against on his chest as she fucked his dick. Whenever she slid down on it, it felt like his cock was filling up her whole pussy, like she couldn't take much more in. It went so deep that a part of her was worried the tip hit her cervix, but it never did. It just kept thrusting deep inside, hitting her most sensitive spots.

She looked down at him as he continued fondling her huge boobs. "Why don't you suck on them while you're at it?" She suggested.

It was a suggestion he had no problems following. He reached his head up and started suckling on her fat tits.

"That feels good." She cooed, ruffling his hair. "Sucking my tits like a baby while I fuck you." Blake wrapped his arms around her as he continued sucking on her boob.

His cock felt like it was about to explode. At this point he had already climaxed, but nothing came out. The effects of the spell hurt just like before, but her insides felt amazing. She had no trouble taking his whole thing in. It went deep into her hot insides, getting drenched in her juices.

As she got close to a climax, she leaned in and kissed him. She snapped her fingers, then all of Blake's tension was released. They moaned into each other's mouths as his hot milk gushed into her cumming pussy.

Pulling out of the kiss, she almost immediately turned the other way and started riding on his dick in reverse. She leaned forward and braced her hands on the coffee table as she bounced on it. Both of their privates were smeared with cum, but she was intent on milking him further.

He felt his eyes being drawn to her ass she grinded on his cock, which gave him an idea. "You don't mind if I touch your ass, do you?" He asked politely.

"Huh?" She glanced back. "Yeah, you can. But if you spank me, I'll kill you."

"I hear you." He grasped her ass. It felt soft and squishy in his hand.

"Have you ever been choked during sex?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Well," she swung her tail in front of his face "how about I choke you with this?"

"You already know that the answer is yes."

"Well, it was worth verifying..." she wrapped her devil tail around his neck, choking him without even moving her arms.

"Oh fu-" he rolled his eyes up in ecstasy and squeezed her ass.

"Okay, that's enough." She swatted his hands away.

"Sorry, it was just tempting."

"Well, then." She leaned back into an upright position. Holding his legs, she started moved her hips around on his crotch. "How about this? Now there's no temptation."

"Well this also works because..." he reached around her groped her tits again.

She chuckled. "That I will allow."

She started rubbing her clit as she grinded on his dick. She leaned back further, resting her back against him. She rolled her tongue out, which reached down to her upper chest. Her warm tits his hand, he started using his fingers to toy with her nipples. She let out a soft moan as her hard nipples got played with. Between that, her clit, and her g-spot, she was being stimulated in all the right places.

She began moving her hips desperately, feeling herself getting close. She could already feel his fat cock convulsing inside her, indicating that he had climaxed but was held back by the spell. Even so, he kept bucking his hips in sync with her movements. She snapped her fingers, and they both let out moans as they came together.

Elizabeth breathed heavily as she rested her back against him. "Okay...I don't feel like moving much more..." She said in between breaths. "I guess it's still a little early for me. How about you do the moving now? I'm sure you can keep going." As she said that, she felt his dick twitch inside her. He had cum twice, but he still felt just as big as when they started. Perhaps it was her magical influence, but his stamina seemed to be getting better.

He smirked. "Whatever you want, miss."

"Oh, calling me 'miss' now?"

"It was just something I thought of. Do you like it?"

"It has a nice ring to it."

After getting off her human boyfriend, the black-haired succubus laid down on the couch and raised her hips up. "C'mon, baby." She beckoned, swaying her hips in front of him. "I'm done just yet."

"Right away, miss." He held her by the hips and slipped his dick back inside her.

He pounded away at her pussy, being sure to rub up against her favorite spots. He usually didn't do the moving, but he did take note of some things whenever she rode him. How she moved her hips, what spots she stimulated. He was slowly figuring out how to please his demonic girlfriend.

"Oh, that's it~" Elizabeth moaned. "That feels so good, and I didn't even have to say anything!"

"Well, if I'm your meal provider, I have to know what you like right?"

She smiled. "I suppose you do." She gasped as his thick dick rubbed up against her g-spot. "Oh, baby!" Elizabeth was about to reach back and rub her clit when he stopped her.

"Please, allow me." He suggested.

"Oh, going to do it yourself?"

"Let me please you, miss. I'll do the work this time.

She giggled. "Playing the part of my servant? I think I like that. Alright, if you insist then I'll let you." She let out a soft moan when she felt his finger stimulating her.

"Whatever pleases my lovely mistress."

"Oh wow, you're getting into this." She rolled her eyes up. "Yes, that's just how I like it! Mistress is pleased with your performance!" He was rubbing her most sensitive spot, all while his finely shaped dick fucked her. But although she was letting him fuck her, there was still no doubt about who was in charge.

"Oh good, I love it when Mistress Igmauth praises me!"

Elizabeth chuckled. "This is so fucking weird." She thought. "But honestly, this feels really good so I don't even care."

His hip movements started getting more intense. Her pussy squelched as it got pounded by his dick. She used her tail to tug on his collar. "That's it, baby! Just keep it up!"

Soon enough, she could feel herself getting close again. Even after she felt his dick twitch and throb, his thrusting didn't let up. She had to admit that she was rather impressed by her stallion's performance. Once Elizabeth was at the breaking point, she snapped her fingers. She came as she felt his dick spurt out its hot milk inside her. They both let out loud moans as they came for third time in a row.

He pulled out, his dick finally starting to soften. Catching her breath, she got up and sat next to him.

She cleared her throat. "Mistress is pleased with your performance." She said jokingly. "You may now rest your head on her lap as a reward."

He wasted no time accepting her invitation. He laid on his back and rested his head on her thick thighs.

"No, but seriously." Elizabeth started, running her hand through his chestnut hair. "That felt great! I have to say, you did better here than you did on our first night. Considering that was about a week ago, I'm honestly impressed."

"I haven't mentioned it yet, but although you've done the moving most of the time, I've taken note of how you ride me. Figuring out what you like, ya know?"

"Well aren't you just a good little meal provider?" She ruffled his hair.

"Yep, that's me!" He smiled.

"Oh, and another thing." She said. "I know this seems sudden, but I meant to tell you this last night."

"What is it?"

"Well, I recently got a promotion."

"Really? That's great!"

"Thanks, but there's more to this. I ran the numbers, and it looks like it's enough to support us both. So, if you wanted to, say, quit your job and move into my house you could do that. I'm not saying you have to, just saying the option is available."

"Wait, really?" He was surprised by this news. He knew that her job paid more than his, but this was unexpected. "Hm...I've thought about moving in, but I don't know about quitting my job. I mean, it's not like I enjoy it, I'm just unsure about becoming financially dependent on you. I mean, what if something happens?"

"Well, it's like I said: I'm only putting the option out there. You can always move into my house without quitting as well."

"That was the original plan. Well, I'll think about it. Either way I'll be making plans to move in with you."

"Sounds good. Also, to celebrate my promotion, I was thinking about going on a little vacation. Mind if I took you with me?"

"A vacation? Where?"

"Oh, it was nowhere special. I was just going to stay at this nice little hotel near the beach. I thought it'd be nice to just be out by ourselves for a bit. And we may not have love hotels around here, but we could make do with what we have..."

"Oh my..." he chuckled. "Well I certainly can't say no to that. Especially if you're paying..."

"But you owe me a dinner, remember?"

"Fuck, I do! Well I'll treat you to something while we're there, how's that?"

"Sounds good." She ruffled his hair. "I'll start making plans. I'll let you know when we'll leave once I get the dates."