The Contract in the Courtyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the monster drink from William's orgasm pushed Vic right to the edge. The creature, perceiving this, and hungry for her ejaculate, pushed hard against the inner walls of her vagina with its thick, ribbed tentacle, and sucked with immense speed and pressure on her clitoris. Bolstered by the sensation of cold, wet, slippery sucking, Vic's orgasm exploded from her clitoris outwards, and she screamed in pleasure as the tentacles drank her squirting fluid. Her body quaked, and she was wracked with the delicious cramps of ecstasy. When she fell back against the planter, totally relaxed and spent, the tentacles withdrew.

The subterranean beast coiled itself back into the shadows; it regarded the two compliant humans with detached satisfaction; and with surprising speed, it slithered across the courtyard and under the side-gate, back to the basement grate that led beneath the city, where it would lie dormant for another year. Vic turned to William as the two sat half-propped, digesting the thrill of what had happened to them. "I don't think I need to tell you that this particular approach to my work would be best kept between us," ventured Vic. The corners of the priest's mouth turned up wryly. "Not at all. And if you don't mind...next time you have this kind of contract...will you enlist me as an assistant?"

12