The Contract Maker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tits banged together, cunt lips pressed together as The Contract Maker was buried completely in their now soaking pussies. They came again for a second together, a deep moan coming from each as they trembled and shook. Their cunt muscles ached from gripping their half of The Contract Maker: a task made harder as their juices made the ridged dido ends slippery.

It settled into a rhythm of gaining territory inside their opponent's pussy with a savage thrust of the cunt muscle held dildo, followed by a quick release, shift back and regrip so more of the dildo was available to be buried in the other woman. Then defend as the other woman thrust into her opponent to regain what had been lost.

Each time, the shudders that surged through their bodies were completely different to the last. There wasn't time to feel tired. Time went by and the fucking continued. There was no way they would give in to the other. The pace of the pumping steadied and then, when for the third time they climaxed, Vang gripped Huyen's arm in a tight grip, groaned and came, back bent and her arse lifted completely off the bed. Huyen pounced.

Not only had she been told of the secret meeting of the sewers by Anh, but she had also been waiting for this moment in the fight as she had been forewarned by Anh this sometimes happened when Vang came hard. It was time to make her move for victory. Huyen managed to ignore the sensations racking her sweat covered body and slid a long, oil slicked, finger into Vang's now exposed arsehole, forcing it up until it was rubbing the thick dong through the membrane tissue. She rolled on top and kept up her rapid fucking with the Contract Maker and success as Vang came again.

Even as the last orgasm subsided, Huyen's fucking and arse fingering caused another mind-bending orgasm to hit Vang like a car crash. She nearly passed out from the intensity. She was soaked in sweat, cum poured between her legs. Huyen's juices flowed down the dildo and mixed with Vang's and then the double flood ran down Vang's arse and into her arsehole and onto the floor. Huyen's swollen nipples pressed into Vang's larger ones and their bodies blended into one as they lay there.

They lay there collapsed on the bed for what seemed like an eternity, still connected by the slippery double-dildo embedded in both of their cunts. But, in reality, it was actually only a moment before Huyen used her muscles to grip firmly around the shaft embedded in her, setting off little shrills of electricity throughout her body, and proceeded to drive it into Vang. This time there was no counter thrust and the semi exhausted Huyen fucked her rival without any opposition.

Vang's breathing stopped and the air was suddenly ripped out of her lungs and several low groans broke from her mouth as Huyen rode her, pistoning The Contract Maker into her. Huyen started to cum herself knowing victory was near at hand. The wave passed over the entire length of her body, beginning around her clit and then sprinting up her spine and down through her legs. She struggled to maintain her position, but somehow kept on thrusting into Vang. Vang's next orgasm escaped Huyen, but then she heard her panting very hard and could feel a torrent of juices running down the dildo and then down the inside of her thighs.

Hump. Groan. Fuck. The dong gripped by Huyen's cunt surged up and down. Hips came together, clits rode the shaft. Pussy juice spread out over the sheets and soaked the bedding. Still, the non resisting Vang responded and came twisting so violently in the throes of an orgasm that the Contract Maker slipped from her and she squirted cum over Huyen's cunt and thighs. a long wailed "No," was all Vang could muster as she felt herself lose complete control of her body.

Vang had her eyes screwed shut and her head thrust back as her arms and legs laid spayed wide on the bed. She was moaning under her own breath, struggling to contain a deep moan as drool dribbled from her open mouth. A smiling Huyen knelt behind Vang, holding one end of the Contract Maker in her hand feeling her own and Vang's juices on the shaft. She could see the juices around Vang's pussy as they glistened under the stage lights. She removed her fingers from her pussy and began running them across Vang's clit. Huyen reinserted the Contract Maker that had been torn from them by Vang's last orgasm in herself, joyfully accepting it in her cunt and turned towards Vang.

Without any warning she quickly moved the dildo in her hand towards Vang's pussy lips, and swiftly thrust the thick slimy black and red weapon inside her. The moans that Vang had been trying to contain suddenly erupted from her mouth and those eyes that had been tightly shut, sprang open. Their look was vacant as her cunt once again accepted the huge girth of the Contract Maker, stretching her lips grotesquely.

"No. No More. Stop. I Give uuuuuuuuuuuuuupp," she sobbed.

It was complete ecstasy for Huyen. She turned to the watching Crowd. "The only work you will get will come from me. Because I am fair, I will not, even though I should, decrease your rates. But they will remain unchanged for one year. However, you will answer to a new middleman. One you know and will learn to fear, Vang's daughter Anh."

Turning to Anh she said, "Time for a double-fucking," Huyen withdrew 'The Contract Maker' from Vang and then lay on her back with her half of the double dong quivering erect from her cunt and called to Anh. "Come over here and fuck the bitch with me."

Anh had decided her future earlier with her betrayal of her mother to Huyen. She stripped and stepped into the straps of her strap-on dildo, quickly moved the straps up around her waist and moved towards Huyen and her mother. It was a future of wealth for her. She manoeuvred the defeated Vang to straddle Huyen and together they pulled and lowered her cunt onto The Contract Maker: Vang was shaking and groaning as she took it in her pussy. Huyen wrapped her arms around Vang and pulled her forwards and Anh took the jar of Vaseline, and smeared Vang's arse liberally with it. She pushed one, then two greasy fingers inside of her forcing the lubricant inside her before ruthlessly, brutally slamming her strap-on up her arse.

At first, she could only fuck her arsehole slowly because of the huge width of the 14-inch dildo which grabbed the walls of Vang's arse, but the petroleum jelly eased its passage, and she quickened her fucking. She violently mashed and rammed the monster in and out of her arsehole. She loved the feeling of power as she fucked her mother's back end driving her further onto the contract maker that Huyen kept embedded in Vang's cunt.

Anh fucked her arse so hard that the dildo reached into her arse more than half its length. She grabbed the huge dong with both hands and fucked her arse smearing more petroleum jelly on the dildo until it slid deep into her colon. "I'll show you how a winner buggers a loser," she grunted, sheathing the rubber cock in Vang's arse to the hilt, "What a tight fucking arsehole you've got, but Huyen and I are going to loosen it big time."

"Fuck her hard Anh," Huyen urged her, "Don't show the bitch any mercy."

"I won't, yeah, her arse is so fuckin' tight!"

"Keep fucking her," panted Huyen to Anh, as Anh enthusiastically arse fucked her double impaled mother, "That's it, as hard you can! Do it properly, fuck her harder! Show these sewers what happens if they challenge us."

Huyen thrust up savagely with the Contract Maker impaling the wailing Vang. Then she relaxed her grip on the Contract Maker slid down it, regripped and drove upward again. Vang shrieked and sceamed as the Contract Maker's bulbous head reached the tiny entrance of her cervix, unable to proceed further.

Anh varied her position so that she was driving her 14 inches of wide hard rubber into Vang's arse at a different upwards angle stretching the membrane separating arse and cunt in ways nature had never intended. The two dildos touched separated only by Vang's internal membrane.

"I want you to crawl back into your hole you came from bitch, because this business belongs to me and your daughter," Huyen said from below as she fucked Vang's cunt, "I want you to feel us cum hard with our cocks in you, bitch."

"Yeah loser, take our cocks," Anh grunted as she fucked her mother's back door deeply, systematically varying the angle that she fucked her mother's arse. "I belong to Huyen."

" No!" Vang moaned, as she bounced on Huyen's double dildo and felt her cunt and arse burning as they were ravished by her rival and daughter. Huyen rapidly slammed the Contract maker up into Vang's pussy whilst arousing her tits. Anh was holding her mother's shoulders as she drove her cock repeatedly into her arse.

"God, Huyen, I'm cumming while I am fucking my mother's arse," shrieked Anh. She came in an intense sexual frenzy, the strap-on blasting into Vang's bowels, her body shaking with pleasure as she pumped her mother's intestines. When she finished, she slid the rubber weapon out of Vang and moved back, out of breath. Recovering Anh lay on her back and spread her legs. "Make her lick me clean while you use The Contract Maker on her."

Huyen slid out from under Vang and bent The Contract maker into a U shape and gripped the middle red section before thrusting the black dongs into both Vang's entrances. Relentlessly she hand pumped both into the sobbing, distraught Vang as Anh forced the slime covered dildo into Vang's throat. Her fingers sought her own cunt and to the muffled choking retching sounds coming from Vang, Huyen lost control, "Anh, I'm cumming too."

Despite all she had been through Huyen's cunt and thighs were again covered by her thick creamy cum and she savoured victory. Meanwhile Anh had torn off the strap on and presented her shaven cunt to her mother. "Eat me bitch."

As a broken, defeated Vang bent forward to submit, her eyes widened, and her body shuddered as she felt four of Huyen's fingers drive into her cunt and set about stretching her cunt wider. She reared up then screamed as her nipples reacted to Anh's fingerwork. Releasing the nipple from her grip Anh demanded "I said eat me bitch, now."

The next minutes completely broke Vang. Huyen had worked her fist into her cunt and proceeded to deliberately fist her while she tried to eat Anh. Every time she reacted to the fisting and pulled away Anh attacked her tits pulling her back to her cunt. Anh sat up and pulled Huyen around, who still had her fist buried in Vang, so she was kneeling astride Vang who was lying on her back facing Vang's feet. She leant forward and started to tongue Huyen driving her tongue into her.

"Ungh, ungh, so good so fucking good, Anh," groaned Huyen as she spread her legs wider to give her greater access to her sopping wet cunt.

"Fist her arse as well while I suck you some more and get my tongue really deep in you," Anh pleaded with the now writhing Huyen. Huyen, driven by Anh's tongue, used a free finger on her other hand to probe Vang's anus and open it for the forthcoming arse invasion. Vang wailed in despair as she felt her arse being penetrated once again, only to hear, "Keep eating me."

Huyen worked her thumb into Vang's arse joining her finger, feeling the tight hole slowly open up and swallow the digit. The thumb pressed and retreated, sloppy fingers trailing wet cum onto the tender hole, and then the thumb returned, pressing down and disappearing to the first knuckle. Vang whimpered. The thumb entered to the hilt and began to flex and turn a little widening the hole. The other fingers followed going deep into the waiting arse and began to pump harder and faster.

Vang screamed like there was no tomorrow, and now Anh knew her mother was fisting both of Vang's holes. She responded by driving her first two fingers into Huyen's cunt and her thumb up her arse and used her right to play with Huyen's huge, engorged, responsive clit continually taking her close to orgasm then stopping.

"Please Anh I have to cum. Make me Cum," Huyen wailed.

"Keep fisting her and when she makes me cum so do you. We will cum together."

Huyen redoubled her efforts violently double fisting Vang who was trying to eat Anh. Anh was in heaven. It was going to be a pleasure fucking with Huyen learning what turned her on because sometime in the future she would outfuck and replace Huyen. Then the sewers would really learn what it was like to be screwed. They would think Huyen was Father Christmas compared to what she had in store for them.

Money, power control. She wanted and would have them all. She pushed her cunt tighter against Vang's tongue and quickened her fingering of Huyen. "Oh... lick me,... eat me, fuck me, I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuummingggg," Anh shrieked. She screamed as she came. Her orgasm was the most intense she had ever had. Her lithe sensuous body arched as the orgasm racked her spine into a bow. She rippled with wave after wave of pleasure.

Groaning she released her piss into her mother's mouth, before with a satisfied smile on her face she lifted her hip and sprayed Huyen's cunt from behind. An accident she would say to Huyen, but Anh knew it was the first step towards ultimate power.

12