The Contract - Sexy CEO Pt. 01

Story Info
Fantasy CEO making up for a mistake.
3.3k words
4.37
10.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike my other stories, this is just my fantasy!

The Contract - sexy CEO part 1

It was a contract just like any other but this one meant more than any that had preceded it. She had spent a working lifetime perusing, adjusting and signing these things off as manager for multiple industries. However, this one, even though it could almost have been written in crayon, with so much of it in poor grammar, meant more to her personally than any other.

She cast her eyes down the salient points and noticed that all the main topics were there. Duties. Code of dress. Expectations of time and motion; stipulations and restrictions; physical responsibilities.

Shifting slightly in her office seat, she settled back into the leather and crossed her legs, propping the sheath of mildly grubby stapled paper on her knee whilst she reached to her desk for her cup of mid morning tea. Bright and cheerful daylight slanting in from the window filled the space though she was glad that the main office door remained resolutely and faintly ominously closed.

She needed this time to herself in order to collect her thoughts; proper work was forgotten for the moment. She could spare half an hour considering how much this meant right now.

Drawing a deep mouthful of sweetened hot tea, she ruminated on her error with a previous contract and the very reason she was now in this, let's be honest, exceptionally awkward position.

Missing an important point for an extremely influential and rich client had cost her department quite a heavy bonus, all of whom were very annoyed. It had been very unlike her and even though her own money had been heavily penalised too, it had caused far more problems for the employees directly answering to her.

She had had to think very swiftly on her feet and the option she had presented had intrigued the team to the point that not one of them walked out, all had ceased their shouting in that instant and all liked her proposal to compensate them in a fashion. A throwaway comment had become the point of concentration and then of major debate. Now, the original problem was seemingly totally eclipsed by her proposal to make amends.

Looking now at the new contract presented for her approval, she immediately started counting multiple issues and seeing ways around each of them. The irony was that she was spotting all the errors and loopholes on this one. If only she had been so astute with the other!

An intelligent woman, she knew she could run rings around everyone if it was required. Destroying what they had given her, though, wouldn't be conducive to damage limitation.

She couldn't shake the shame of what she had cost them all and, with a deep breath, resolved to complete her penance with a smile, a cheery countenance, and to overlook their clumsy phrasing.

An attempt at a formal contract, it was a bullet pointed list of clauses, sections and subsections that she started reading down.

Section one was clumsily headed as 'clothing'.

"A short skirt each and every day."

What did that mean? Anything to the shins is shorter than a ball gown. She smiled to herself and once again resisted the urge to pick fault. She knew that the expectation was a mini skirt that flashed a tantalising amount of naked thigh above the stocking tops during her movement around the workplace. All men seemed to have that fantasy and she owned a good few mini skirts. In fact, she mused, she had a couple of nice ones that matched her business suit rather than making her look like she was on a night out.

Sorted.

She was privately proud of having long legs that could carry stockings and suspenders like a super model. She had often been complimented on them and knew that they were alluring. Her inner thighs were still toned and blemish free and she felt happy to be instructed to show that part of herself off. According to the contract, every last inch of her legs needed to be on display at all times. No doubt multiple hands would need to stroke them at regular times throughout every day.

Stockings and suspenders.

Lingerie.

Full make up.

Hair to be left long and loose or tied into a ponytail.

That all seemed doable.

Simple, obvious and an amenable start.

She nodded to herself while ticking and initialing above it.

"Allowing and encouraging cum anywhere on her body even while engaged in business work!"

Hmmm. Ok. Straight into the nitty-gritty as it were. That would need more clarification. Obviously she was to permit them to wank directly over her, but did that mean face, hair or over her breasts whenever they wanted to? Whilst she was just at her desk for example?

This desk! She looked up and around at the office environment. There were ways to make it more conducive to sex. Keep the decks clearer and lose the cat pictures perhaps. Maybe put an artful nude painting on the wall?

Maybe that was the eroticism of it for them? Using her in unusual circumstances and conditions? Just walk in on her no matter what she was doing. Meh. This was their party, so to speak. If they wanted to rock up and ejaculate over her whilst she was at her laptop, then ok. They had better miss the keyboard though. She didn't fancy explaining to I.T. about jizz between the keys.

Over her bare bottom or into her cleavage was an easy wipe down. It was a given that she was to become a cum dump but she couldn't afford to have her suits constantly dry cleaned. Taking the pen she added the words 'onto bare flesh'. She appreciated that she would be taking multiple shots of cum at regular times throughout each day but it wasn't fair that it couldn't be cleaned up easily. If she was due to be in another business meeting in order to keep the company afloat, it only seemed fair that she presented professionally.

"Facials and use of mouth."

Yup. There it was. She sighed at the predictability of it, and the puerile idea of then keeping anything that wasn't immediately swallowed, over her face for a while after. Yes, she could do that as it was nothing that she hadn't done for a man before. Water washes everything off and if it makes them happy, then so be it. What would the word 'while' mean? Maybe that would need confirming? She starred it and added the words '10 mins?' over the top. That seemed reasonable as any longer and it would start to drip onto her suit. Fantasy was very different to actuality, and she doubted that they would hang around for too long after their ejaculation.

"Thin blouse and permanently braless."

That sounded reasonable. She had full and buoyant breasts that hadn't succumbed to age or gravity and she was quietly proud of them. It was a given that her nipples would be constantly erect and presenting through any opaque clothing.

Her suit jacket could be closed when she needed a professional mode and open when being used as their slut. A blouse would stain quite quickly with any liquid, let alone spunk, but it was easy to wash and, she mused, she could easily bring spares to work just in case.

Reading what was essentially a coalescence of ideas from multiple people who all had an idea of how they wished to take their bonus was making her surprisingly wet between the legs. She hadn't realised that so many of them had such dirty imaginations. She absent mindedly massaged her inner thigh and wondered if she could feel an involuntary spasm of her own fervour between her legs.

She shifted her bottom in the seat and felt simultaneously appalled and aroused.

"To be led around the workshop tour each day by a leash attached to a collar."

She wondered which employee had asked for that to be added in? She had an idea and grimaced wryly to herself. A humiliation that she would either hate or learn to embrace. He had added a subclause about her attire at that point, including an open jacket, bared breasts and sky high stilettos. Somebody had obviously been having fantasies about her! She owned such heels so that wasn't a problem and she even had a leather collar and short leash somewhere following a hen night sex shop visit a few years previously.

Yes to being appalled at the lewdness of the expectations on her but very aroused to be the focus of such intense sexual scrutiny.

However, how long should she remain leashed for? Every day she made a routine inspection of the work floor in order to discuss the current client orders. The tour lasted above three parts of an hour normally.

Fair enough she could do it while dressed or half dressed as someone's wet dream was instructing her to, but there would still need to be some sense of her authority regarding the work discussion points.

Maybe she should just start wearing skyscraper heels to work? It seemed an idea to make life easier for herself. Less to have to particularly remember on certain days.

Hmmm.

She would prefer gentle coaxing on the leash though, as she wasn't going to be happy with getting whiplash from an over-excited twenty something year old with a hard on for her and a playful fetish.

Instinct meant that she wanted to delete that entire passage, but if the contract went back for a second appraisal, then it could, potentially, be made worse. At least the work shop held limited personnel and was relatively private considering what could have been asked for. He hadn't stipulated if she could remain on her feet or if she would be required to be on hands and knees. As it was not the cleanest of environments, she decided it was prudent to agree to the concept but to mitigate any future problems and adjusted the word 'led' for 'walked slowly'.

Reluctantly she initialled to confirm her agreement, wondering if she would be required to wear a facial at the same tlme?

"To swallow cum before a work meeting."

Does that mean that she can't hold any meeting unless she has had, said mouthful? That would mean that she would need to find someone ready, willing and able to oblige each time. If no one came in on cue, would she need to walk around the staff begging someone to ejaculate for her?

No doubt that was someone's idea of a turn on!

She starred the point on the paper for later ratification.

'Topless Tuesdays!'

The next few points were all about allowing her breasts to be bared, held and squeezed.

At all times.

Upon request or edict.

Wherever and whenever.

Great! Multiple hands groping and squeezing her breasts. Touching and pinching her nipples. Writing across them perhaps all whilst topless at work. Could she wear a jacket into work and then remove it or did she have to leave the house and drive to work in said condition? Did they have the authority outside work hours to continue their jurisdiction? That point definitely needed clarification.

Eyes lifting slightly to heaven, she reckoned she was a big girl and could cope with that and she initialled that as a done deal.

She shifted in her seat at the next point which was about allowing her pussy to be used. It was understood that she needed to make that available too, using appropriate protection of course, but the frequency was debatable.

Of course it should be debated. What time frame should she agree to? Once an hour, once every two hours? Perhaps limiting it to twice a day? Should she add a time limit for each session? It would only take one prolonged or even sore session, or a careless over enthusiastic fucker and she would be out of action for a long time, which reminded her that sickness needed to be added in and the days owed offset. She made an addendum.

New page now. Care for their CEO was obviously a major consideration. Scanning down this next chunk of text, there was a lot of information about her expected rest periods and start and finish 'slut time' each work day. Physical safety was obviously a priority too. She was to be treated gently at all times.

She appreciated the next section of the contract denying all videoing or private recording, as that had been a worry and possibly a deal breaker. She knew she had fucked up and cost these people a lot of money, and that her services were in recompense, but she also knew that she wanted to effectively pay it off, move on, and not have a constant reminder of her slutty deal with the department on either social media or a dodgy porn web site. This was private between her and her immediate workforce.

She smiled wanly at the next comment about limiting her to one orgasm per day, though a subclause was expecting that to be a public theater experience. Such fuckers! Yes, there it is... 'Once a day using a vibe while sitting on a chair on top of the table in the staffroom.'

No doubt at peak time with a break for all!

The bastards!

Denial at any other time and if seen climaxing, six strokes of the crop across her bare backside over said table.

Hmmm, 'gently' then only meant most of the time, 'cropping' wouldn't come under that particular remit. She had never minded a good ass smacking so that wasn't an issue, but the audience aspect might prove too much for her to actually make it to orgasm.

She glowered to herself and wondered if that point could be amended to her office with only two different onlookers at a time in attendance.

Hmmm.

One more grimace before starring the paper at this point and moving on. Another slug of tea helped calm her nerves. She looked at the cup with a sudden desire to add a tot of alcohol, but just as quickly cast the thought from her mind. She needed to be as bright and aware as she could be for this edit.

'Active blow jobs' were next on the list of requirements. It was one thing, she supposed, to be displayed, humiliated and wanked over, but now was the part where she had to put some physical effort in. The point listed the need for her to actively initiate and complete with a different male or female recipient once a day.

She could stipulate that everyone came to work scrupulously clean, but it made sense that some sort of rota was organised so everyone knew where they stood and everyone had their turn without arguments. Maybe they needed to specify if it was pure use of her mouth or whether she could employ her hands to compliment the experience.

It was one thing to hold her hands behind her back and just use her mouth, but some like the feel of small hands wrapped around them too. Should she use an oil or was she expected to create enough of her own spittle for lubrication.

She smiled to herself, feeling very desirable in that instance, knowing that so many of her colleagues found her that sexy. It was most definitely turning her on. She might need to visit the toilet in a moment just to relieve her emotions, and make the most of it without the stated penalty. The toilet was just next door to her office.

On balance, she thought it would be good exercise one way or another. There was one man in particular on the staff list that she had often looked at with her own desire at his masculinity. What can she say? She had her own motivations.

Whatever though.

She had expected that one.

What was next?

She sighed and carried on reading.

Here was the passage she hadn't been looking forward to reading. The girls in the office had added what they wanted.

Pursing her lips, she read the expectations, her heart beating a little stronger.

Ok.

Hmmm.

It wasn't that bad. It could well have been a lot worse. There were only two of them; one much younger than she and very feminine, the other a couple of years older and very assertive. They had been inconvenienced as much as anyone else and only wanted theirs as much as the lads in Sales and Manufacture.

It seemed that the younger one was in the mood for youthful experimentation and eager for that to be an extremely private learning experience whereas the older, married one, knew exactly what she wanted and how often.

Nodding slightly at the various stipulations, she agreed with the privacy aspect, the disabled toilet already kept scrupulously clean. The lads all wanted their desserts mostly in public but the girls had a different viewpoint concerning their own bodies, hers however seeming very low down on their list for deserving respect considering what the assertive one wanted to do over her face.

Fair enough.

She initialled that point with relief before it could be made any worse during any future discussions.

Recrossing her legs and finishing off the last dregs of the tea, she flicked over to the next A4 side of writing and smoothed the edge down flat in order to read it.

Blah, blah - blah and if she is on a works phone call, she is still to remain a suitable receptacle even though she needn't actually physically participate. Great, she thought, no respite then either. 'Excuse me for a second, something has just come up. I have to take this!'

How about a zoom call? She read down the next sub section which outlined the possibility of leaning her head over the phone, flat on the desk with her ass in the air and unseen on the video, while her skirt could be pulled up and her pussy used.

Ok. That was quite a hot thought. Could she manage to keep her voice steady whilst she was being fucked from behind? She would have to keep a bright and cheery tone and her head in a work space, whilst being pounded by someone she shouldn't be turning around to acknowledge.

According to the subclause however, whomever it was would use a condom, and then she had to empty it and use the contents to liberally coat her own breasts.

For fuck's sake! That's just adding to the humiliation. Was that part really necessary? Obviously requested by someone whose holiday had been spoilt and they wanted a little payback.

Vindictive much?

Could she still call her lunchtime a break? Her eyes were already on the next section obviously written by someone with a fantasy of seeing her drinking and eating food with an extra taste.

What a dirty fucker.!

She sighed with a slight apprehension. This was a big undertaking of hers and a little bit of her wanted to tell them all to get stuffed and to walk out herself. But these people had been counting on her for their Summer bonuses and holidays and she had let them down.

No, she wasn't about to welch on the deal she had made with them. Life was a learning curve and she had learned a lot from this major misstep.

She flicked over to the last page and found the expected duration of this constant humiliation:

On hand to the whole department of sales force, secretarial staff, work shop and fitters each working day from 8:30 until 4 pm, for a period no less than 60 working days.

Last page.

She turned to it with relief.

And there was the line for her signature and date. Picking up her expensive fountain pen, she removed the lid to expose the nib and leaned over to sign and make just one more adjustment.

Let's make that 90 days.