The Convenient Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
Miri and Carter consummate their marriage.
1.3k words
4.36
10.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know pronounce you Mr and Mrs. Carrington."

Miri and Carter looked at each other in the courtroom. This was really happening, their marriage of convenience to save Miri's company.

"Well," said Miri, "I'll be returning to the office to inform the board I now have control of the company."

Carter paused, "You don't want to celebrate a little first?"

Miri shot him a look, "What's to celebrate? That I had to marry a degenerate playboy in order to secure what is rightfully mine?"

Carter laughed, "Degenerate? You read too much gossip. I'd class myself as just your run of the mill playboy. Retired of course, now I'm married."

Miri raised an eyebrow, "This marriage isn't real. I wouldn't presume to keep you from your supermodels."

Carter grinned, "Not real? Sure. It's convenient. I look forward to investing in your company...and you."

Miri pulled up close to Carter, "Let's get one thing straight Carter Carrington, this is a marriage of convenience and as soon as I am old enough to control the company myself I will be filing for divorce."

Carter held up both hands, "Oh of course, Mrs. Carrington, we wouldn't want to defrost you at all."

Miri looked at him haughtily, "I am defrosted, but thank you."

The pair headed said good-bye to their lawyer witnesses and headed out of the courtroom. Miri to her boardroom and Carter, well to wherever playboy investors go.

"Say cheese!" A photographer jumped out of nowhere and snapped a picture of the pair.

"Oh damn," cried Carter, "How did they catch us."

Miri was dismayed, "I was hoping no one but the board would have to know about this."

Even when annoyed Carter couldn't resist a jab, "Ashamed of me, are we, your new husband?"

Miri couldn't help but be charmed and gave him a playful shove, "In name only."

Carter was silent for a moment, "Of course, in name only. Now keep in touch and let me know how the board goes and we can plan from there."

Miri appreciated the return to business, "Of course. Try to stay out of trouble."

Carter grinned, "Of course, I'm a married man now!"

And with that he was gone before Miri could object.

========

"We have a problem."

Carter's text came through after Miri wrapped up her board meeting. The board had been stunned but had accepted her new legal right to control the company.

"Problem?"

Miri wrote back.

"Jasper Conrad is going to sue us for fraud. The board had planned to sell a stake to him. Obviously that can't go ahead now."

Miri felt confused.

"Fraud?"

She wrote back.

"We're going to have to pretend like we are truly married. I am heading over to yours and we will stay the night. Separate beds of course. If we live in the same house it looks more real. A sudden whirlwind romance. I will think of a way to tell with Jasper."

Stay the night?

========

Lying in bed Miri tried not to think about Carter in her guest room. How good is body was as he walked around in nothing buy pyjama bottoms. It had been two years since Miri had last had sex. Despite being young, Miri had never gotten into the casual dating. She'd had a string of steady sober minded boyfriends who pleased her yet never made her truly hot. The last one, Daniel, had fizzled out and she'd focused on work since.

Carter did something to her she didn't recognise. Made her hot in a way she wasn't familiar with. Would it be so bad to sleep with Carter, she wondered.

Miri couldn't resist. Flinging back the covers she got up to go to Carter's room. Catching a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror she realised she didn't look great. Rummaging through her drawers she found a long neglected black negligee. In the bathroom she brushed her hair and added some colour to her face. There, not a supermodel like Carter normally had but she'd do.

Miri knocked on Carter's door.

The door opened and a shirtless Carter stood before her.

"The lady of the house," said Carter.

"Listen, Carter. We're meant to keep things strictly business. But there's no reason we couldn't help each other out. You're without your supermodels and for me it's been, let's say, while."

Carter smiled, "I am at your service, Mrs. Carrington. Come in, please."

Miri awkwardly entered the guest room and stood at a loss in the middle of the room. What now? How did this normally go?

Carter took her in his arms, "So, we need to blow away some cobwebs? I think it starts with a kiss."

Miri laughed nervously, "Of course, kissing! That's the first thing!"

Carter didn't lean in for a kiss though. He just held her gently as they stood in her second floor guest room.

Carter murmured, "Let me just look at you, you're beautiful."

Miri blushed and laughed, "I'm not supermodel."

Carter shook his head, "You're better. You're a real."

Miri smiled back, this quieter contemplative Carter was a nice change from the egotistical playboy. Maybe in private he was different.

Carter leaned in for a kiss. Their mouths met and Miri felt Carter's lips touch hers. Electricity flowed through her body as their mouths came together and his tongue gently parted her lips, seeking, finding.

They stood and kissed, Carter wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in tight against his gym honed body.

Their mouths were feverish, kissing harder and hard, Miri could feel Carter's groin hardening against her. Carer's hands went up under her negligee feeling and kneading her buttocks as his tongue met hers.

They broke apart and wordlessly Carter lead Miri to the bed, slipping of his pyjama pants as he did, display his naked fit and hard body, his cock jutting out from a bed of trim dark hair.

Miri sat up on one elbow and admired Carter as he stood by the bed.

"You take care of yourself," she said.

Carter shrugged, "It's nothing. But sometimes it's all girl's see."

Carter slipped into bed and took her in his arms. They kissed passionately as Miri's mind swirled, was there more to this playboy than meets the eye? He didn't have to rescue her, she thought. There were plenty of easier companies to invest in.

Miri pulled apart, "Why did you save my company?"

Carter murmured, "Shhhh, don't think just do."

With that he pulled her underneath him and began to kiss her all over, her neck, pull off her negligee to kiss his breasts, his mouth finding her nipples over and over. His fingers worked her clit, bringing her to orgasm. Miri leaned back and moaned in pleasure, all thoughts of business forgotten.

Miri decided to return the favour, pushing Carter onto his back. She kissed her way down his body until she reached his hard throbbing cock. A drop of pre-cum glistened on the head of his cock. She bent her bead and took him in her mouth, sucking him slowly then deeper and faster. Carter moaned and his legs clutched and he gripped her hair.

He cried out, "Enough".

Pulling her back under his body Carter reached for a condom. Protection in place he pushed inside of her, his large cock pushing her open, filling her up. Miri moaned in pleasure and gripped onto to Carter's broad back.

They moved together perfectly, Carter thrusting in and out over and over bringing Miri to another orgasm. Just when she felt she couldn't take anymore of his big cock giving it to her Carter cried out and his orgasm coursed through him.

He moved off her with a gentle kiss. Heading to the bathroom to dispose of the protection Carter paused to look back at Miri.

He spoke, "Don't go anywhere."

Miri smiled, "As if I would."

Carter returned to the bed and said, "Just business, right?"