All Comments on 'The Convenient Marriage Pt. 02'

by CamilleShaw

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
erhco1952erhco1952almost 4 years ago
Spelling and grammar

It would make for much more enjoyable reading with correct spelling and grammar.

erhco1952erhco1952almost 4 years ago
Spelling and grammar

This has the the subject matter to be the making of a good story but would be much easier and pleasurable to read with correct spelling and grammar, it may be beneficial to have someone edit it for you .

bucksumgalbucksumgalalmost 4 years ago

Needs proofreading. You have "slipping of" instead of "slipping off" which is a mistake a spellchecker won't catch.

bucksumgalbucksumgalalmost 4 years ago

The story looks like it has promise. I understand the pressure to keep the story moving. However, feel free to linger in certain sections, certain moments of the story. This chapter was quick conversation at the courthouse and then - boom - a couple of texts to represent a major point in the story and then - boom - it's the middle of the night and they've gone to bed already.

The courthouse section is good because it shows that they really aren't making time for each other, just a few sentences. You captured that awkwardness well.

But how did Carter get a call from a potential investor during an in-progress board meeting? Especially one where the board was shocked? They would be shocked because she hadn't announced her engagement beforehand.

rodavrodavalmost 4 years ago
Nice romance story

I like the story, although could have been better if a bit longer.

Would be nice to have a third chapter where Miri finally fell in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

will there be any more chapters

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Good one...I hope there is more!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Original, engaging, entertaining etc. Would love to see the rest of it. Could use a little editing but that did not affect my enjoyment at all.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Seriously Good.

Needs a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad to see the author abandon this series

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Where's the end of the story?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think COVID claimed the author's life :(

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Good chapter! Needs a follow up.

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous