The Convention

Story Info
Meeting a girl from the internet.
6.6k words
4.67
14.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working in a busy hotel I get to meet all sorts of people. During the week we have business people in suits and construction workers in coveralls.

On Friday those folks check out and by Friday night we have a totally different clientele. We get wedding parties who are in to celebrate, and families in town for a visit home. Tourists, and artists who are booked to play at local venues.

We also get groups that are in town for events and conventions that our tourism bureau puts together.

Last week we hosted a convention for a religious group. Everyone was so nice and friendly and happy. The entire group was dressed up in their Sunday best all weekend.

Besides being so pleasant to work with, many of the women were Beautiful! I couldn't help but enjoy the scenery along with the pleasant vibes that filled the hotel.

This group had various kinds of events scheduled for the weekend, and I knew that today many of the children were going to visit our local history museum with volunteer chaperones, while some of the parents had some time to themselves. Many had gotten directions to local eateries and other tourist attractions.

Being sold out always means that the maintenance department needs to be on our toes. I had a list of tasks I needed to complete that day. But I also knew that I might not get to everything. As you just never know what can go wrong with that many people running around.

So it was no surprise when I was gathering tools to adjust the belt on one of my washers, and got a call on the radio to replace batteries in a TV remote. It was a little frustrating as I needed to get the washer ready for a very busy day in laundry.

But as I said, the people were all so pleasant to work with I really didn't mind too much. Plus remote batteries wouldn't take long, and I might get to check out some hot ladies!

So when I came out of the maintenance shop I made a right to head towards the main lobby, and the bank of guest elevators, instead of my usual route of running up the back staircase.

The stairs were always faster and I got more exercise that way. But with all the beautiful women running around, l couldn't pass up the scenery.

And it paid off immediately. As soon as I rounded the corner of the elevator lobby one of the cars was just opening and a couple was getting off. The lady was gorgeous and had huge tits wrapped in a bright yellow dress. I struggled with making eye contact to say hello and exchange pleasantries as they passed.

I also noticed a hot blonde in a snug white dress stepping onto the elevator as they got off. My mind reeled as my eyes didn't know where to go. I didn't want to come across as a perv, but didn't want to miss out on the opportunity for some serious girl watching.

After passing the lady in the yellow dress I got a quick look at the other one getting on the elevator. She was petite, and her white dress showed her fine ass and great legs. she was also wearing white heels. I congratulated myself for the decision to not take the stairs, and followed the hot blonde onto the elevator just as the door was starting to close.

She was just pushing the button for her floor and I startled her when I jumped on to beat the closing door. The safety mechanism on the door worked perfectly and it popped back open when it sensed me in the way.

"Oh! You scared me!" She exclaimed, before catching herself and asking what floor I needed. I apologized and told her I was going to the same floor as her.

That was when she finally turned toward me and smiled as she asked if I was coming to fix her remote. And it was my turn to be startled.

I recognized her right away. And from the look on her face she knew that I recognized her. And she guessed exactly where I recognized her from. The look on her face changed from a very nice smile to apprehension, with maybe a little excitement thrown in?

You see, I recognized her, not from having seen her around the hotel. But from a website I belong to. It's an adult site, where people can share pictures and videos of their sex lives. Or just photos of them posing nude, or scantily dressed, whatever they want. Whatever they feel comfortable with.

This girl was one of my favorites. She went by the name Purple Bomb, and besides her being cute as hell, and with a great body, she loved posting pictures of herself posing her sexy body in llingerie. She also posted pictures and videos of herself sucking her husband off, or jacking him off, and taking his jizz all over her pretty face.

They also posted photos and really hot videos of them fucking, in various positions. But her blowjobs and facials were legendary.

And she always took her hubby's load on her face. She said she loved it, and the way she smiled as he shot off all over her, made it plain to see she really did.

She had many posts of photos and videos of herself covered in her husband's jizz. And she always looked so happy and proud of herself.

They also had videos of her husband taking her from behind, and I just knew she was a great fuck.

To try and put her at ease I told her, "Yep, I have your new batteries right here." I tapped my side pocket to indicate I had them.

She looked at the pocket I tapped, and her eyes seemed to glance quickly to the slight erection I started to develop at the thought of being alone with this beautiful, sexual woman.

I saw her eyes widen slightly and she blushed as she quickly averted her eyes. I decided to try and put her at ease some more, but I also wanted to acknowledge what we both knew. That I had seen her posts. "That's a beautiful dress."

She smiled at me and said "Thank you." As she smoothed it out with her hands.

I looked her up and down and asked "Is that from the Purple Bomb collection?"

Her eyes grew wide with shock and her face flushed. Caught completely off guard that I had asked her that, using her online name in that way. She stuttered and said "I, I don't know what that is." She didn't want to admit to a total stranger what was obvious to both of us.

"Oh, I was just wondering. I'm a huge fan of their stuff. I'm mffdvrr by the way, with no vowels" I said with a knowing smile, as I offered her my hand.

She reluctantly shook my hand, with only her fingers, not a full handshake. But her fingers were warm, and very soft, and I'm pretty sure my dick grew a little bit more, knowing what they were capable of.

I could tell she recognized my name by the way she raised her eyebrows, and smiled at me.

I wanted her to know I approved of her activities and that I was guilty of them too. I have several posts myself, but just pics of my body, and of course my erection.

I had no idea whether she had seen my posts or not. I couldn't remember ever getting any likes or comments from her. But I had definitely commented on every one of her sexy posts, so I guess she recognized me as a true fan.

She was about to say something when the elevator stopped at her floor. When the door opened I stepped back and held out my arm. "After you." I said with a smile. She thanked me and started out. My eyes of course went straight to her ass, and the switch of her hips under her dress.

Her dress was tasteful, just as you would expect from a woman who was part of a church community. But upon close inspection, I saw no hint whatsoever of panty lines.

As she rounded the corner she glanced back over her shoulder to catch me ogling her. She gave me a knowing smile as I followed her into the corridor. She seemed to give her hips a little extra sway as we walked to her room. I certainly enjoyed the show and gave her an appreciative smile as we got to her door.

As she held her room key to the reader she glanced down to verify my erection was still there. I could tell she was a little nervous but also excited to be alone in her room with a man who had seen her naked body. A man who had probably masturbated to photos and videos of her modeling skimpy lingerie, getting fucked, sucking cock, and of course getting her face covered with cum.

I wondered if she had seen my posts. Had she ever looked at my cock online? The cock that was now bulging in my pants a mere 2 feet away from her? The same cock I played with while enjoying the sexy views of her body and skillful mouth?

Once inside the room she told me "The remote is over there on the bed I think. The boys had it last, so it's hard to say where they left it. I'll be right back." And she disappeared into the bathroom, catching me looking at her ass again as she went.

I began to look for the remote in a room that was obviously occupied by a family with a couple of kids. It was a bit of a mess, because kids don't care where they leave things.

I smiled as I remembered that my kids were the same way at that age.

When I found the remote I immediately started to take the screw out of the cover. Lamenting once again that we needed to protect something as trivial as AAA batteries from theft. But that is the world we live in.

As I worked on the remote I could hear her muted voice from the bathroom. I wondered who she was talking to, and hoped she didn't feel threatened by me.

I considered the various comments her posts received. Many members of the group are rather crude. I always wanted my comments to be flattering, encouraging, while being witty. But I always tried to avoid being degrading.

I got the batteries in and was trying the remote when she came out of the bathroom carrying her purse in one hand and her phone in the other. She seemed a bit more relaxed and gave me a smile saying "I had to call my husband."

As she set her purse aside and leaned back against the dresser besides the TV I told her "I can understand that." Our eyes met, and she had the same look I knew from her posts. Kind of a nervous excited look. She sat her phone down beside her.

She bit her lip for a second in thought, as if gathering her courage, before asking "So you are a fan of Purple Bomb?" She spoke of Purple Bomb in the 3rd person, still not admitting to me that it was her.

Her voice was softer, unsure, maybe even hopeful, but very sexy.

I let my eyes drift down over her body again, taking in the swell of her breasts, which I knew from her posts, were enhanced.

I openly admired the flare of her hips and down further to her smooth legs where they appeared below her dress. "I am a fan. I always look forward to looking at Purple Bomb." I noticed my own voice had taken on a softer, excited tone.

"You asked if this dress was from the Purple Bomb collection? What would that entail, exactly?" She asked as she ran her hands down over the front of the dress to the hem.

"Well, I would imagine any dress..." I paused, nervously. Not sure if I should say what I was thinking. I quickly decided I would regret not saying anything, and finished, "any dress without panties underneath."

I held my breath as I waited for a reaction. Had I overstepped? She brought it up, she had to expect a risqué answer.

"How would anyone know that she had no panties underneath her dress?" She asked innocently.

It was my turn for the naughty smile as I answered, "Well, if she posted pictures, maybe even videos, online, then certain people who were interested in such things might see them."

Her lips curled up at the corners in that sexy smile of hers, complete with those adorable dimples, and full bottom lip, and she picked her phone back up.

"This Purple Bomb woman sounds like a real floozy." She looked up at me for a response, like she'd asked a question.

"I don't think floozy is the term I'd use." I told her honestly. "I think she is just a very sexy woman who gets a thrill knowing that she," I paused, looking for the right phrase, "has a certain effect on people."

She smiled at that before commenting "Still, some people would say she's a floozy, that a good girl wouldn't show herself to strangers. Many in our congregation for instance, would consider her a dirty girl."

"And others may applaud her! Some people would say she's very brave. Others may secretly envy her." I told her honestly.

"But for them to make a decision, one way or the other, they would have to know about it in the first place." She stated.

All I could do was agree. "Yes, yes they would."

"And for them to know her little secret, they would either have to be told, or see for themselves."

"Yep, and anyone who told them would have to admit to being on that website themselves." I told her. "And for them to actually see it themselves..." I left that thought hanging.

She finished it for me, "For them to see it themselves, they would have to be on that site too!"

"Yes they would." I concurred. "And those would be the people who would probably appreciate the... actions of such a woman."

"Yes," she said softly, "Someone with a naughty name like mffdvrr. Someone with a name like that would probably spend time on such a website. And enjoy the content."

"And applaud the actions of such a woman." I added for her, with a smile, taking notice of her use of the third person again, this time for me.

She smiled then, and asked, "Do you think they would want to, be involved in those actions?" She smoothed her hands over the dress again, down over her thighs.

Before I could answer, she continued, "What would someone with a name like that want to do with such a woman?" Her eyes sparkled with excitement, and her color was rising in her cheeks. She was definitely getting turned on, yet she looked uncertain, nervous.

She fiddled with the hem of her skirt, as I weighed the implication of the question. Reading her body language, and knowing that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I replied, "He might want to act out all the fantasies he's had about her." I said quietly. "He may want to live up to his name."

I saw a look of consternation cross her face, and I was compelled to add, "Then again he would probably be content with any interactions that took place. Hell, just seeing if he was right about whether or not she had panties on could be enough for him."

That seemed to help put her at ease, and she gave me that sexy smile again. "If I show you, would you mind taking pictures of it? My husband will want to see too." She lifted her phone and tapped the screen a few times.

"Sure!" I blurted out, a little too eagerly, noticing she had dropped the third person. I stepped forward and reached out to take the phone from her. Our hands touched as I took it and we both flinched a little, nearly dropping the phone.

Once I got the phone firmly in my hand I saw that the camera was already pulled up. I aimed at her and waited.

She pulled up the hem of her dress until it was just at the top of her lovely white thighs. "Go ahead." She whispered.

I dropped to my knees and snapped a photo, fighting the urge to adjust my growing dick in my pants.

She blushed and smiled as I waited for her next move. I saw her looking at my bulge as she asked, "Have you ever taken naughty pictures before? Other than the ones of that impressive cock of yours?"

"No. No I haven't." Then it dawned on me that she had given me a compliment. "You like..." I hesitated, afraid to use the term she had just uttered, "You like my cock? You've looked at my posts?"

"Of course." She said, squirming nervously, "I always try to keep track of my fans." She had dropped the third person bit altogether now. No more denials.

She pulled her dress up higher, and with her legs together, I saw the "Y" that was formed by her crotch. I couldn't believe I was here, seeing this. I was frozen in place. I stared, wide eyed at her perfect, smooth flesh.

Finally she snapped me out of my trance when she asked, "Aren't you going to take a picture?"

"What? Oh yeah, sorry!" I said, looking up at her face. She had a bemused smile as she looked back at me. I gave her an apologetic look and raised the camera phone and focused on her beautiful, smooth skin.

I could swear I heard her exhale when I snapped the picture. Then she spread her legs and her luscious pussy came into view. I took another picture, then used my fingers to zoom in the screen.

She had her feet about shoulder width apart and her puffy outer lips were plainly visible, with the petals of her inner lips peaking out.

After I captured the close up, she suggested, "You know, you could get a little closer." It had come out as a nervous whisper, and was as much a request as a suggestion.

Looking up at her again, I was completely turned on by the nervous excitement I saw on her beautiful face. I walked forward on my knees until I was about a foot from her body.

I looked up at her face again, and her bemused smile told me that she approved. Looking down I snapped another pic. She looked very wet and delicious.

I had no idea how far this was going to go, but I was pleased, and surprised when she lifted her foot and hooked the spike of her high heel in the drawer handle on the dresser she was leaning against.

I gave very little thought to the scuff her shoe made on the furniture. Building maintenance was the farthest thing from my mind as she spread her legs, opening up her sweet pussy to my view.

I didn't need reminded this time to take a picture. I lifted the phone up and captured a couple of shots. Her arousal was plainly evident in the photos. Her inner lips were blooming, and I caught a whiff of her nectar. "Beautiful!" I whispered, almost to myself.

My cock was now so hard I had no choice but to adjust it in my pants. When I did I looked up at her again and she smiled her excited smile at me, showing her appreciation of the effect she was having on my body.

"Wouldn't it be better if you pulled that out?" She asked in that sexy nervous whisper. "I mean, you have it out when you look at my posts, right? It only makes sense for you to have it out while you're taking pictures for the next one."

"That does make sense." I told her, setting the phone down beside me. "I do always have it out when I see your sexy pics online." I leaned back on my heels and reached for my belt buckle.

"Why don't you hand me the phone while you do that?" She asked. "I'm sure our fans will love to see you whipping it out!" She added with an excited giggle.

I handed her the phone and told her, "You have way more fans than I do. And I don't think any of them want to see me."

"Maybe I want to see you?" She said quietly, as she took the phone back from me. This time when our hands touched, we didn't flinch at all, we actually lingered there briefly as our eyes met.

Once she was ready she gave me a nod, "Okay, go ahead." She aimed her phone at my crotch and seemed to hold her breath as I started to undo my belt.

She snapped pictures of me loosening my belt and the top button. The expectant look on her face made me harder, if possible.

I unzipped my pants and pulled them wide open, showing her the bulge in my boxer briefs. She bit her pouty lower lip and her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Pull it out, " She told me, "I want to see it."

I pulled the elastic waistband out to clear my cock and pulled it down slowly, enjoying the way she looked at me.

Her eyes seemed to grow wider as I exposed myself to her. She was taking pictures of me and looked through the phone, and over it as well, to look directly at my hard cock.

The flush of her cheeks grew deeper, and I was sure mine did too. I felt so exposed, vulnerable. My cock didn't seem to care, as it throbbed for her.

I had taken my share of dirty selfies for my own posts on the adult website her and I used. And I had taken pictures of my dick for other female members of the site, during chat sessions. But I had never posed for pics taken by someone else. It was very exciting.

I felt as excited by her interest in me as I did nervous. I wondered if the look on my face matched hers when she was posing for the camera.

12